Apparently She Meant It Pt. 05

Story Info
Annette drops by to plan a party.
3.5k words
4.59
14.7k
8

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. These chapters don't stand alone well so the first four chapters will help make this chapter make more sense.

*

Apparently She Meant It (pt. 5)

Annette and Suzy became good friends in a very odd way. Annette tried to seduce me one night when Suzy was out of town on work.

Annette and Bob had lived next door for just over a year. While we didn't know them well, they were neighbors so we ran into them often enough to do more than just say hello. Occasionally we even went out together, or would fire up a grill and open up beers or some wine.

In their mid to late forties when they moved in they were a little younger than us, but not so young they didn't know who the Beetles were. He worked as a regional sales manager, she worked part time as a nurse. Two kids, the first just out of college and the second in her senior year, it seemed obvious their marriage was having issues. They were classic empty nesters. Married young and growing apart as they looked to redefine their lives.

Not knowing why, and not wanting to pry, we let them sort it out and didn't push to get close or get involved. About six months ago they had a fight the whole neighborhood could hear. Suzy and I tried not to eavesdrop but still listen enough to make sure no one got killed.

About a week later a moving van showed up and Bob disappeared. About a week after that I was home drawing up plans for a remodeling project when the phone rang. Annette was wondering if I could help her with a plugged drain.

Neither Suzy nor I had gotten more than a passing hello since the moving van, and I figured I could be a good neighbor and maybe get a clue what was going on. Walking next door I knocked and managed not to do my Groucho eyebrows when Annette answered the door in a bikini top and wrap skirt. Well to be fair it was similar to a bikini top, but much smaller.

Explaining that the pool filter seemed to be the problem she led me through the house to the back yard. Trying to be subtle I told her I was happy to help since Bob was out of town.

"That cocksucker had better stay out of town too if he knows what's good for him," Annette answered.

Being smart enough not to reply, I just let her get it out at her own speed. Pointing out the lack of circulation in the pool, where the spare filters were, the circuits that controlled the pump, Annette didn't give the impression of a helpless damsel needing a man to fix her pool.

She did give me quite a bit of information about Bob being a "cheating son of a bitch", about the impending divorce, and how she planned to end up owning his balls as well as the house. She also gave me lots of time spent trying not to stare at her very bare torso and long legs.

Suzy historically has always been a little jealous about any attractive woman I deal with regularly and Annette was no exception. Despite a gorgeous face, full C-cup breasts, a tiny hourglass figure and killer legs Suzy never really believed she was beautiful. She was sure that all men wanted tall blondes with enormous boobs. Being a brunette and 5' 4" tall, I guess this could be expected, but I never understood it. Beauty comes in so many different packages.

To be fair, Annette was a beautiful woman as well and I had sensed Suzy's protective instincts kick in any time I mentioned her. Probably 5' 10' and blonde, Annette had done a good job of keeping her figure long and lean. While her breasts weren't large they fit her frame very nicely even though they barely fit under the top she wore.

As she started to run out of invective for Bob I suggested she could switch the lights and pump on and off for me so I would know when I tripped the correct breaker. Nervous about how she was dressed and how Suzy would react if she knew, I was hoping a simple "re-boot" of the system would solve the problem.

Standing on the far end of the pool I threw the breakers and gave Annette the thumbs up to try the lights. Smiling as nothing happened, I waited fifteen seconds and took the opportunity to admire the view. Realizing it was a mistake as my cage started to fill I felt myself blush and threw the breakers back on.

Giving Annette the thumbs up again, I waited a moment and released an internal sigh when the pumps kicked in. Turning back to the panel I closed it up, put the pool floats back inside the shed and shut the door. Looking over my shoulder when I heard a splash I saw Annette's form beneath the water and her wrap skirt on the edge of the pool.

Feeling myself blush even more I fumbled slightly with the lock before managing to snap it closed. Turning around to head back to the house I caught my breath. As Annette reached this edge of the pool she seemed to swim up and out in one graceful move.

Throwing her head back and pulling her hair together she stood posed while she wrung out her hair before twisting it to lay over one shoulder. Her bikini bottoms were every bit as scant as her top and I stood with my mouth open and my cock surging to life. I had never seen a swimsuit turn transparent when wet and the effect was spectacular.

"Like what you see Matt?" Annette asked opening her eyes and staring at me.

I'd like to claim that I smoothly extricated myself from the situation, but that would be a lie. I did manage to leave, but it was not a very suave departure.

Blushing and stammering like a 14 year old who accidentally walked into the girl's locker room, I expressed sympathy for how Bob had treated her. I explained how much I loved Suzy. I told her revenge sex was a poor substitute. I reassured her, way too enthusiastically, when she asked if Bob cheated on her because she wasn't pretty any more.

But I did leave. Trust me, it's not easy for a submissive man with his cock in a cage to walk away from an aggressive, attractive woman in a transparent swimsuit. While Suzy still kids me about it, I insist that even if I hadn't been caged I would have behaved the same way.

I was nervous about telling Suzy what had happened and I was both pleased and surprised by her reaction. Expressing sympathy for Annette, and pride in me she seemed to no longer see Annette as a threat. Lunch meetings, yoga classes, even the occasional girl's night out followed.

Having seen her basically naked, being around Annette in a social situation was a delicious torment for me. I didn't dare stare or express too much interest, but I couldn't stop remembering what lay beneath her clothes. Suzy took full advantage of this alternately pointing out how good a certain outfit looked on her then chiding me for ogling.

Now six months later I heard Annette's voice come through Suzy's phone, "I've been planning this party for six months. It is definitely not too late."

"Please don't my Queen," I blurted out as panic bloomed. Surging against my restraints I almost fell over.

"Ohhh," Annette mocked, "isn't that precious. He called you his Queen."

"Please don't what?" Suzy asked. Although blindfolded I could almost see the look on her face when she said, "Use your words, and ask properly."

"Oh, yes, do that!" Annette chimed in. "Ask your Queen properly."

Just like that the panic turned to embarrassment. Almost that fast the embarrassment turned to arousal as I realized what she was asking. Only she wasn't asking.

"Ask me properly, or suffer the consequences," Suzy demanded when I hesitated.

Unsure what the consequences might be I was still deep in my submissive head space, and highly aroused. Hearing the tone of her voice I just responded. "Please don't invite Annette over my Queen."

"I thought you liked me Matt," Annette contributed, "why don't you want me to come over?"

Even in my addled state it was dawning on me that Annette probably knew more than I had realized. That didn't make it any less embarrassing when Suzy said, "Yes please explain why you don't want Annette to come over."

"Oh my Queen," I gasped. "She can't see me."

"Of course she can't see you, that's why I invited her to come over." Suzy chuckled. "Don't you want her to see you?"

"Careful how you answer," Suzy warned me as I opened my mouth. "Lying to your Queen could get you in a lot of trouble."

"OH." I needed to cum. I seemed like I had been on the edge of orgasm for half an hour now. Pre-cum strands dripped down to land on my thighs. Just the weight of my cock as it bounced and swayed with each new twitch seemed almost enough to bring me release. "Oh please. We can't. You can't"

"Oh, I can, and you will. Now be a good boy and beg." Suzy told me in a calm steady voice. "Beg Annette to come over and see you."

Getting to her feet she anticipated my attempt to thrust against the couch. Grabbing my hair she bent me backwards over the coffee table.

"Please Annette..." I tried. "Please come over."

"Good boy, now use your words and beg properly." Suzy demanded as her free hand settled on my belly. "Tell her what you are and beg her to come over so she can help me treat you the way you want to be treated."

I would try to convince myself later that I wanted to cum and I thought if I did what she asked, Suzy would stroke me and let me cum. I never managed. I never managed because it wasn't true. What I wanted was to do exactly what I did, and Suzy just made me break through the barriers that held me back.

"Please Annette. Please come over," I gasped. "I need you to come over and see me. Please help me. I'm such a slut. A naughty chastity slut."

"Good boy, try again," Suzy teased and dragged her fingernails up my belly to my chest.

"I'm a naughty slutty slave." I groaned. "A chastity slave. A naughty slutty chastity slave."

"Yes you are," Suzy cooed and rewarded me with a flick of my nipple. "Now tell her what you want her to do."

"Please come over Annette. Please come over and treat me, aaaaiiiieee...." Suzy's hand slid back down my chest to stop an inch from my cock. "Please come over and treat me like a naughty slutty chastity slave. Please Annette. Please come over. Please."

Sure I would cum as the words spilled out of me Suzy proved she was still a step ahead. A sharp slap to my exposed balls was followed by her hand quickly wrapping around them and pulling them down and away from my body.

Holding me like that until I had stopped mumbling "Please, please, please..." and variations on what a slut I was, Suzy released me.

"Oh my," I heard Annette's voice through the phone and from our kitchen both, "I definitely have time to plan this party."

"Should be fun," Suzy replied, "grab a glass and come join us."

In a daze I lay arched up over my cuffed wrists with my cock twitching and dripping in the air as I heard Suzy join Annette in the kitchen.

"Sorry it took so long to get him ready," Suzy said.

"Not a problem," Annette replied. "He definitely looks ready, and I know I am more than ready."

"Oh he's ready," Suzy chuckled and I heard their glasses clink. "Did you bring over the supplies?"

"Right outside the door," Annette responded. "I didn't want to interrupt."

"Well bring them in. If he ever gets soft again we can see how they fit."

"He does seem pretty wound up," Annette chuckled, "but I'm sure some ice could solve that problem."

"He might beg you for the ice at this point," Suzy said. "He's earning a week of chastity for each minute he stays hard."

"Oh my god you can't be serious," Annette burst out. "That may be the sexiest, wickedest thing I've ever heard! Can I go play with him?"

Laughing out loud Suzy told her, "Well that may be the sexiest wickedest thing I've ever heard. Let me think about this for a minute...in the other room we have a helpless naked man begging you to treat him like a naughty slutty chastity slave. If he stays erect he stays in chastity longer, and your question is, can you go play with him."

Unable to form adequate thoughts or words as I listened, my responded for me. I wanted to cum, I wanted to get soft, I wanted to have Annette play with me, and I wanted Suzy to wrap her thighs around my head.

"I find it hard to imagine anything more appropriate than making someone begging to be treated like a naughty...slutty ...chastity slave," Suzy said emphasizing each adjective, "earn more time in chastity."

Finishing over a strangled moan that escaped me Suzy said, "I'll get your bag, you go amuse yourself with the slut. If he's still hard in half an hour though, we need to ice him down. His cock ring isn't that tight, but still... Until then do anything you want as long as you don't make him cum or put him in the hospital."

Glasses clinked again and I heard Annette say, "I should have asked you so much sooner."

Hearing footsteps approach I knelt back up and off the coffee table. Shifting awkwardly my knees were getting sore, my arms and shoulders were starting to ache, and I was horribly aware of having been put on display naked and helpless for Suzy's friend.

"Hello Matt," accompanied fingers trailing across my shoulders and down my chest. "You look like a very horny, very helpless little slut. Are you a little slut Matt?"

"Yes Miss Annette," I whispered as her feet pushed my knees to spread wide again.

"Miss Annette, I like that, but I think Mis...tress would be better, don't you?" Setting her feet one on the inside of each knee, she stood so close that I could feel her body heat.

Her fingers were now in my hair twisting and twining, massaging and pulling. "Yes Mistress Annette."

Feeling my body shiver as I voice the words, apprehension fought passion for control. Pulling in a deep breath trying to calm myself I realized I could smell her arousal.

"Suzy told me you haven't cum in a month, is that true?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Annette."

"And each minute you stay hard earns you another week?"

"Yes Mistress Annette."

"Why is your cock so hard then? Do you find it exciting to think about being kept in chastity for weeks and months at a time?"

"Oh please Mistress Annette," I groaned. Trapped between her and the coffee table, her hands in my hair held me in place. As I squirmed and twisted with need my hips and chest would brush against her knees and thighs. With my knees trapped wide, my cock barely grazed her bare legs as I writhed helplessly at her feet.

I had no idea what she was wearing, but in my mind she had just risen from the pool again and my face was inches from her neatly trimmed, barely covered pussy.

"That's nice Matty, I like hearing you beg," Annette said. "You don't mind if I call you Matty do you? It seems much more appropriate for a slut."

Groaning again in response I heard Suzy chime in. "Oh Matty sounds like a lovely name for a chastity slave."

"Excellent," Annette announced, "Matty it is then."

I heard something land on the coffee table behind me. The muffled sound of metal on metal, and some obvious weight suggested Annette had brought more supplies than just a box of tissues.

"I want you to beg some more Matty. It turns me on when you beg. I want you to think about how desperate you will be for an orgasm months from now, and beg. Beg me to treat you the way you deserve."

The scent of her arousal was flooding the air. I wanted to press forward and bury my face in that scent. Yet even though Suzy had put me here helpless and naked for her friend to play with, I was unsure how she would react if I did. I didn't know how Annette would react if I did. I hadn't been told to lick her pussy, I had been told to beg.

"Please Mistress Annette," I started and felt my cock throb and bounce as the words came out. "Please treat me the way I deserve."

"What do you deserve Matty?" Suzy asked from behind me. "Tell her what she should treat you like."

"A chastity slave." I croaked trying to press forward. Held in place by Annette's hands in my hair I arched my back thrusting my cock into empty air. "Please Mistress Annette. Please treat me like a chastity slave."

"Better, but still not there." Suzy prompted. "You are going to be locked up for months and months, don't you think Annette would like to know what kind of chastity slave you are?"

"I'm a naughty slutty chastity slave."

"Yes you are," Suzy chuckled.

I heard Annette make a small groan as I said, "Please Mistress Annette. Please treat me like a naughty slutty chastity slave."

"All those months locked up. Teased and denied, embarrassed and toyed with for our amusement." Suzy mocked me. I could hear she had moved to stand beside us now as she added, "If you beg her properly I might give you permission to cum."

"Oh my Queen," I sobbed as the offer made my hopes surge. "Oh, please no my Queen," I sobbed again as I realized what she wanted be to beg for. "Please my Queen."

"Please what Matty," Annette asked in shaky voice, "what do you need to beg for?"

"Tell Annette Matty. Beg for it and I'll give you permission to cum before you get locked up for all those months."

"Please treat me..." I whispered.

"Louder pretty slave. Beg her properly if you want permission."

"Please Mistress Annette." Pausing as I thrust once, twice three times into the air, I arched my chest and hips forward against her bare legs. "Please Mistress Annette, please treat me like the naughty...slutty...oh please...please treat me like the naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave I am."

"Oh god," Annette answered. "Say it again. Beg for it." Smothering my attempt to continue she crushed her pussy onto my face. A thin layer of some well soaked material was all that covered her.

"You have permission to cum," Suzy's voice filtered in to mock me, "but permission is revoked when Annette starts to orgasm."

Twice she rocked her hips and my face was a slippery mess. Her thighs trembled as she held still for a moment, then rocked again.

Groaning in desperation as I realized the set-up, my groan triggered another surge of her hips. I was being treated just like a chastity slave. Surrendering completely to their whim I thrust out my tongue to taste her. Trying to force my tongue through the fabric, I embraced the moment and as my cock twitched and drooled.

That was all it took as a violent tremor ran through Annette and an animalistic cry announced her release. Flooding my face with a fresh release of juices, her hips bucked again and again rubbing my face raw before she released my hair and sank slowly to her knees.

Squealing with joy I thrust up towards her only to feel her fall backwards onto the couch.

"Thank Annette for sharing her orgasm with you Matty," Suzy told me giving my cheek a pat. Lifting my blindfold off she said "I'm going to get some ice, and then we can explore what kind of toys she brought to use on you."

Sprawled on the couch in front of me, Annette wore the same bathing suit I had been imagining. Her neatly manicured pussy was clearly visible through the soaking wet gusset and her nipples jutted out proudly through the skimpy triangles that covered them.

For the second time that night I was lucky enough to be kneeling naked and helpless watching the glow of orgasm fade from a beautiful woman while her juices dried on my face. Leaning forward I placed a gentle kiss on the inside of her knee. "Thank you Mistress Annette."

(to be continued...)