Apparently She Meant It Pt. 04

Story Info
He realizes she enjoys it, alot!
2.6k words
4.55
14.7k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains themes of male submission and chastity. Don't like that...don't read it. Constructive criticism is always welcome. These chapters don't stand alone well so the first three chapters will help make this chapter make more sense.

I also have been instructed to include an apology. A commenter on part 3 of this series pointed out two aspects of the story that could potentially be a problem if the story was lived out in the real world. I wrote a somewhat abrupt reply rather than thanking them and simply acknowledging their points as legitimate. So, thank you for your feedback and I'm sorry if you felt I was rude.

To all the others who read, vote, and especially to those who take the time to comment...thank you! My stories are sourced from events in my real life, but they also draw on my imagination. I write them for different reasons, but I always hope they amuse and entertain. Please feel free to enjoy them, but use good judgement if they inspire you to do more than read.

All rights to this work belong to the author and the one I call Suzy.

*****

Twining her fingers in my hair she pulled my face forward between her open thighs.

Licking Suzy to an orgasm is absolutely my favorite thing about sex. I love my own orgasms, but the scent and taste of her arousal, the way her skin flushes as her passion rises, the sound of her breathing and the way she looks as her body crests bring me joy on a different level. It is quite simply an incredible experience.

Not allowing me time to savor or tease my way into the process, she dragged me close and held me tight against her neatly trimmed, very moist pussy. Surprised by her aggression and how wet she was, I had been skeptical when she talked about masturbating to thoughts of taking control. The obvious extent of her arousal made me much more inclined to believe.

Already frantically aroused when I knelt in front or her, it felt like a whirlpool of passion and apprehension were dragging me deeper and deeper. Unable and unwilling to change this dynamic, my cock throbbed within the steel cage it was locked into as Suzy ground herself against my face.

By the time she pushed me away we were both gasping for breath and my blindfold more closely resembled an eye patch. Collapsing backwards on the tile floor I stared up at her in lust and awe.

"You are in so much trouble," she whispered sliding a hand across her mons eliciting another shudder. "I know you have dreamed of this for years, but it was always your fantasy, and you were always in control. I wonder how you will feel when you realize you live in my fantasy now, and in my fantasy the only control you have is keeping me happy."

Well I had a safe word of course but it didn't do much to reassure me. Using my safe word meant the games were over and we both knew I really didn't want that.

Wrists locked behind me, ankles locked together, collar on my neck and cage on my cock I lay naked on the floor at her feet and admired the view. Her open satin robe draped across one shoulder leaving her bosom exposed. Her puckered nipples seemed to beckon as they rode the full firm mounds with each calming breath. Thighs still spread wantonly, she relaxed against the counter behind her as the blush of orgasm slowly faded.

Getting awkwardly to my knees as Suzy languidly pulled her robe closed I was trembling with a mixture of nerves and arousal. As she slid off the barstool to stand a few inches in front of me I pressed a gentle kiss to the satin now covering her loins. "Thank you my Queen."

I wondered too about how I would feel living in Suzy's fantasy. The thought did nothing to calm my arousal level. Feeling myself blush and squirm at the thought of what her plans might include I leaned forward to press another kiss to her belly. A sound halfway between a laugh and groan slipped out as she adjusted my blindfold and stepped away from me.

"So," Suzy said, her voice now coming from behind me, "you were begging me to treat you like the naughty slutty chastity slave you are."

"Please my Queen," I started to respond. Cut off by the touch of her lips on my neck I managed only a quiet moan as her hair tickled my shoulder.

"Lucky for you, treating you like a naughty slutty chastity slave is exactly what I intend to do." Punctuating her statement by replacing her lips with her teeth and sinking them in, Suzy's hands slid around my chest.

Gradually sinking her fingernails in as her bite pressure increased, Suzy ever so slowly began to drag her nails across my pecs towards my nipples.

"Oh my Queen," I whispered as I twisted slightly to offer my neck better and thrust my cage futilely out into empty air, "thank you."

As her nails reached my nipples she suddenly broke all contact and stepped back away from me leaving me to sway and ache blindly.

"Absolutely delicious," I heard her say after what seemed like forever. "Let's check on that poor denied little cock that makes you squirm so prettily."

Gasping in surprise as a hand closed on my cage I heard the key in the lock and the click that announced my release.

"Does my horny little slave want out of his cage?" Suzy chuckled as I pressed eagerly into her hand.

"Oh. Yes. Please!" I grunted as the pin popped free and she twisted the steel bars away from my rapidly expanding cock.

"Looks like we'll be leaving the ring on," Suzy chuckled as she ran a finger nail the length of my throbbing shaft. "But that shouldn't be a problem, should it."

"It makes a lovely cock ring," she said as she walked away leaving my member to wave and twitch in the breeze from the AC, "and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to accidentally make you spurt all over the kitchen floor."

"No, that would be terrible," I answered in sotto voice.

"Careful now slave," Suzy chuckled from across the room, "that tone could get you in trouble."

Running water from the sink to fill a container of some kind, dropping something into the water. I could hear her moving around the kitchen as I tried to think of a clever answer. Suddenly she was right in front of me again.

"And since I'm going to do this," Suzy said as a warm cloth wrapped around my cock and balls making me cry out, "spurting is something we need to be very careful about."

Proceeding to thoroughly wash me to the brink of insanity Suzy alternated between soapy slippery hands, and the warm rough embrace of the cloth.

"See," she said letting go as I reached the edge for the third time. "You are obviously far too naughty to be trusted out of your cage. A good chastity slave would have been warning me he was close and begging me to stop."

"Oh please my Queen. Please let me cum." Waving myself vaguely in her general direction I knew that without the ring I would have exploded.

"I thought you wanted to be treated like a naughty slutty chastity slave." Suzy mocked me from a few feet away.

"After." I grunted turning to face her voice. "Please I need to cum so bad."

"Do you really really want me to keep going?" Suzy asked from a new location.

"Yes please my Queen," I managed as I turned again.

"So you like it when I do this?" she asked giving me three quick strokes and letting go.

Gasping in surprise at the contact then thrusting helplessly into nothingness I whimpered. "Please my Queen."

"And if I do this?" as a single finger nail traced the underside of my cock.

"Oh, oh, oh..." I managed.

I could feel her breath on my cock as she said, "Then you probably really would like it if I took you in my mouth too."

"Oh my god," I moaned. I followed that brilliant thought up with "Please, please, please," when she placed a tiny little kiss on the tip of my cock. Thrusting up towards the kiss to no avail I pushed my knees wider and held myself out on display.

"But Queens don't swallow cum do they?" Suzy asked running fingers across my chest as she moved to stand behind me. "I did some reading this last two weeks while I was gone."

Playing with my nipples now she whispered in my ear, "I bet you know who does swallow cum though, don't you my naughty, slutty chastity slave?"

I felt sure I did know who swallows cum. I was however surprised by the reaction this caused. In the reading I had done it was a common theme. While the idea of being made to eat my own cum seemed kind of sexy when reading, I didn't expect it to sound as sexy when whispered in my ear. Being incredibly aroused can make so many things seem sexy.

Apparently Suzy was also a little surprised by the reaction this caused. Stepping back and breaking all contact she giggled. Yes, giggled. That turned into a laugh followed by an "Oh, my!" as my cock lurched wildly again and again and I arched myself up straining against my cuffs.

"You seem rather excited about knowing who the cum eater in this family is," Suzy taunted as she moved back around me. "Would you like me to give you a squeeze so you can lick all your cum off the floor?"

"Please my Queen," I whispered. Pushing my knees even wider I braced myself and arched my trembling cock out towards the sound of her voice. No denial of my response was possible after that reaction. Not to Suzy and not to myself. That didn't prevent me from being incredibly embarrassed.

Knowing what she had just seen, and knowing what she must have been reading to ask that question, I felt sure I would be eating my own cum from now on. I felt like I was blushing all the way to my waist but I couldn't stop my cock from twitching in search of contact.

Images of her riding me to explosion then sliding up to straddle my face danced through my mind. Thoughts of kneeling in front of the couch with my knees spread wide, knowing her feet were about to make me explode and knowing she would expect me to lick them clean,a fueled an arousal equal to the embarrassment.

"Beg me to treat you the way a naughty slutty chastity slave should be treated," Suzy whispered from behind me again. Trailing fingers down my chest, she gave a nipple a pinch and the hand wandered lower.

"You know you want to," Suzy whispered as her hand brushed across my belly. "Now I know you want to too." Pausing to nibble on my ear she whispered, "Beg for a chance to be my little cum eating slut."

I needed touched. I needed my cock touched so badly I could barely breathe as I knelt trembling and helpless at her feet.

"Please my Queen," I managed.

"Please what slave?"

"Please..." I felt the AC kick on again and wondered if that could tip me over.

"Use your words pretty slave."

"Please treat me..." letting out a groan as her hand moved an inch closer I paused. "Please, like a slutty, naughty, nnnggghh..."

"Almost there." Suzy teased as her hand brushed against my balls and her breasts pressed against my back.

"Please, treat me like a naughty..." her hand cupped my balls, "slutty," her fingers wrapped around the sack pulling the skin on my cock even tighter, "chastity slave."

"Do you want to be my good little cum eating chastity slave?" Suzy asked giving my neck a kiss.

"Yes my Queen." I gasped as her other hand reached around me to rest on my belly.

"Say it slut," she urged, "beg me to let you be my cum eating chastity slut."

My entire body was trembling with arousal and embarrassment. One hand stretched my balls even further from my body and the other hand brushed the crown of my head with one finger nail.

Surrendering to my need I pressed back against her and mewled, "Please my Queen. Please let me be your cum eating chastity slut."

Thrusting myself up into the caress I knew would come and the release that caress would trigger I cried out in frustration.

Release followed, but it was not the release I wanted. Letting go of me and standing up in the moment I surrendered Suzy giggled again as she walked around to stand in front of me.

Unable to stop now I continued to beg and wave my need in the air.

After what seemed like an eternity Suzy spoke. "Alright, you can be my naughty slutty cum eating chastity slave. But first we need to get that cage back on you. Chastity slaves should be kept caged."

Feeling like I had been slapped, I groaned low in my chest and started, "Please my Queen..."

"Once you are caged weneed to discuss pedicures and window cleaning. Did I tell you Annette said she saw you duck out of the window and hide the other day when she was coming home."

"Oh Suzy, I'm sorry..."

"No but you will be. I expressly told you not to hide, and yet you did. I expressly told you to get a mani-pedi and yet you did not." Lifting my blindfold up to look down into my eyes Suzy was smiling. Helping me to my feet she checked to make sure my balance was good before stepping back.

"You already owe me another month before you get a full orgasm. Your penalty for disobeying is this. For each minute it takes your cock to get soft enough to go in it's cage, you will owe me an additional week." Clipping the leash to my collar she picked up her phone and headed into the living room.

Shuffling along behind her my head was in a fog. I was still so hard you could hang a coat from my cock, and thoughts of being re-caged seemed both impossibly frustrating and impossibly arousing.

"It's 10:43 and the clock is running. Hope you aren't feeling too horny tonight," Suzy said as she dialed her phone. Watching her hips glide beneath the satin, still able to taste her juices on my lips, and delighted with how aroused she had gotten by taking charge, if I weren't restrained I would have grabbed her and tossed her on the couch.

Instead the cuffs reminded me I was her plaything, and I would play the way she chose. Realizing I really was living in her fantasy now, nerves and arousal fought for control. Watching her turn and sit I enjoyed the view of her nipples tenting the satin and the way the robe split open revealing her thighs. Her fantasy was nearly the same as mine, and I loved her. Sinking to my knees in front of her I thought, how bad could it be?

I was wondering what she would do if I tried humping her legs or the couch when the fact she was making a phone call registered in my sex addled mind.

"Hello Annette? Did you still want to stop over and plan that party, or is it too late?"

(to be continued...)