Appcized Ch. 02

Story Info
Bitter encounter leads to transformative revenge.
1.3k words
4.24
4.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH 2

"Holy fuck. Don't stop."

Mia pressed her face into the sheets, gripping them tight. Her tits and stomach pressed against the mattress, she arched her ass up for her partner to penetrate deeper into. His hands gripped her sides tight, pulling her ass into every rhythmic thrust. This had gone on for some time. Every moment his cock was buried inside her, she felt a numbing bliss. It felt incredible, and she held a devilish grin while he kept at it. Loud claps pervaded the bedroom and were no doubt audible to party attendees still conscious downstairs. Despite her decently tanned skin, small spots of pink in the vague shape of handprints were visible on her pert ass cheeks, serving as little reminders of the two's lengthy, passionate, and rough endeavor.

The boy grunted, a layer of sweat coated his skin while red spots adorned his cheeks, chest, and arms. His breath had become labored, the length of the session clearly having worn his stamina down to near zero. Despite this, he pushed with full effort, his 7-inch member being buried deep into Mia's tight pussy, She was drenched, and he slid in and out with no resistance. He knew she had been around the block once or twice, but all that meant was that she knew how to take dick. However, he hoped her desperate demand meant she was close to orgasm as he started to falter.

Mia let out a guttural moan. She knew she was close. The sheets were balled up in her clenched hands as she buried her head and cussed into whatever cloth was under her. She felt the pent-up tension in her loins grow so close to boiling over. This kid wasn't bad.

His cock slid in and out of her sopping-wet pussy with a dying strength. His thighs ached and burned, his hips felt nearly numb, and he grew lightheaded. Keep going, keep fucking going. He moved his hands down to palm her ass, gripping each firm cheek with desperation to finish the job.

His thrusts slowed down, trading quickness for more power in each thrust. The length of his shaft nearly fell out of her tight cunt with every forceful movement, it was rammed into her at a decaying pace. He'd lost all finesse, resorting to an almost primal method that shook Mia's petite body. She felt the tension plateau as he slowed, receiving less and less stimulation with each passing second. It felt good, but not nearly on the level as minutes previous. She loosened her grip on the sheets.

"Fuck. I-I'm gonna--" he panted. "C-Can I--"

` "Take it out," Mia barked.

"Where can--"

"Not near me."

"But you said--"

He stopped midsentence, feeling his member surge. Panicked, the boy looked frantically for anywhere to safely relieve himself. He withdrew from inside her, jumping backward and landing on his butt at the foot of the bed. There wasn't any time. He closed his eyes and moaned almost ashamedly as he came whilst sitting up, spilling his seed over the bedding surrounding him and onto his thighs. The exhaustion took over following his anticlimax, and the boy passed out in the desecrated bedding.

Mia sat still for a moment, waiting to hear the boy's breathing slow. She felt a slight sting on her ass that felt pleasing enough, while her cunt was still aching to be relieved. His faint snores were cue enough for her to rise to her knees. She turned her head slightly to see his slumped form while she fixed her hair. She looked around the dimly lit room for clothes that had been hastily cast astray an hour or so previous. In a heap, they rested next to the nightstand at the right of the bed. She scooted over the bedding and onto the hardwood before sliding her underwear and bra on. His phone sat next to hers on the cheap stand, face down. She eyed it while she threw her clothes back on casually, again fixing how her pants and top sat on her gorgeous frame. After grabbing and pocketing her own dead phone, she flipped the boy's over to check the time.

"2:20? Fucking forever, and not even making me cum. Waste of fucking time,"

Returning the phone to the nightstand, she checked herself one last time before sliding on her heels and leaving the room in frustration. The boy's phone was still on, the lock screen shining brightly: a selfie of him kissing his loving girlfriend of several years, Steph.

~~~

In her dorm, Anna sat at her desk with her computer open. It was the only thing illuminating the room, but for good reason. Days-old laundry was scattered all over the cheap throw rug, bowls and half-empty water bottles scattered across her dresser and nightstand. At her desk, a finished bowl of room-temperature ice cream sat amongst cups, crumbs, and textbooks. The upmost drawer hung ajar, a black vibrator sticking out after a recent use.

Her fingers tapped ceaselessly at the keys. Her headache grew stronger and stronger with each passing minute, clenched jaw and eye strain the cause. Her fingers ached slightly, no doubt tired from the hours of coding and perfecting. Eyes drifting to the bottom of her screen, the glaring "2:30 AM" made her determination waver. Maybe this isn't worth it. Maybe I should sleep it off, rethink everything. She stared blankly at the shifting numerals, before doubling her resolve and pushing forward with her work.

The title of the project was "Your Ideal Girl", an idea she had been toying with for some time. It was a seemingly simple phone app. The gist was that anyone could adjust settings and dials in the app to create their "perfect partner". No details were spared. Anything from height, hair color, or weight were able to be tuned on the in-app avatar, along with an exorbitant amount of more risqué options. Any quality imaginable was customizable, with the option to add on custom characteristics (in case anyone wanted to become a little more creative). Users could have a super realistic representation of their dream girl designed in seconds. With only one developer behind the helm, it was already an impressive feat. However, impressive wasn't enough for Anna.

This feat was Frankenstein-esque in its sheer audacity. She'd mastered the concept of the dimensional code, a concept only thought theoretical by nearly every coding guru in existence. It was theorized that all the characteristics of the known world were based on a complex algorithm no human would ever understand, let alone harness. Anything that existed could be forever changed through simply altering the code. Channeling the code would grant the user an impossibly power weapon with infinite potential. And here, Anna had captured it in a jar, spurned solely by spite and an intense horniness.

An app so intricately designed; it could shift reality itself. Channeling the dimensional code into the app allowed the shifting of not only the fictional avatar, but their real-world counterpart as well. With a final few clicks and taps, Anna sat back in her chair, the app completed. At that moment, she knew she was the most powerful human being on the planet, the fabric of reality at her fingertips. With the tap of a button, she could input any real person's name into the app, and change every single quality about them until nothing old remained. She could start wars by changing peace-loving, high-ranking diplomats into barbaric warmongers. World-famous supermodels could be made into golbinesque freaks, and vice versa. With the app as her wand, the only limit to her magic was her imagination.

And yet, her sights were set on only one person. A girl whose life she'd ruin with no hesitation, over a petty squabble. Opening the app for the first time, she smiled with every keystroke, keying "MIA TENIO" into the prompt box.

I'll start small.