Appetizer

Story Info
Claire gives a free appetizer under the table.
1.4k words
4.43
9.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

The night that Claire and I return home from visiting family during Thanksgiving Break, we decide to go out to eat. Having just traveled hours across the state. Neither of us is in the mood to go to the store, buy groceries, decide what to cook, and then cook it. So as is often the case, we find ourselves at Buffalo Wild Wings. As usual, the restraint is loud and busy. We eat dinner earlier than lots of the people around where we live, but since we just got back into town, we're hitting the normal dinner time for everyone else.

We're seated at a booth in the far corner. Seeing as people come here to watch sports, it is the worst table in the building because you can only see a few TVs and they are at bad angles. We have to wait a long time before our waiter even comes to take our drink order and we go ahead and order our meal at the same time. By the time our fried pickles show up, they're already cold, but we eat them anyway. We don't really try to have a conversation as it is too loud to talk. Instead, like good millennials we sit on our phones and connect with the world outside of our physical surroundings.

I get a notification that I have a direct message on Twitter. I check and it is from Claire. She's sent me a GIF that is a close up view of a hard cock being pushed pass slick wet pussy lips. Immediately, my pants seem to tighten. She sends another one of a woman on her knees sucking a cock. And then she sends another of a woman sucking a man's cock as he lays in bed. The next one is also of cock sucking and this time the man is sitting on a couch. The next several GIFs switch to images of women taking cumshots on their faces and in their mouths as they finish the job with the men's cocks.

I'm still searching for a good GIF to respond back with when, in a maneuver straight out of a movie, I feel Claire's foot stroking the inside of my leg. In a moment, her shoeless foot is grazing my cock. She pulls back and sits up straight again as I look at her. She smiles mischievously and picks up her phone again. She's always been able to text and send messages faster than me so she's shot of a few more GIFs before I send a single one. All of them continue to be blowjob themed and it is clear what is on her mind. Stereotypically women only give blowjobs because guys want them, or because they are using them as bribery for what they want. Claire's never been like that. She might actually enjoy blowjobs more than me. Sometimes I think she would be perfectly content to just give me a blowjob rather than fuck--as long as I still made her come of course. I just can't help but feel if we're taking the time to fool around I might as well get my dick wet with her pussy. I get a notification that she's texted me.

"I'm horny," she texts me.

"I can tell," I reply.

"I want to suck your cock sooo bad."

"I can tell."

"You're sexy as fuck babe," she texts back and then rattles off several more. "You could take me right now. I'd be ready. I wanna have your cum in my mouth. Dripping down my lips. I want your cock and cum so bad."

"I like it when you talk dirty like that," I text back when she gives me a chance to do so. "It's so hot sitting here in public like this knowing that you're pussy is dripping wet for me."

"I love thinking about your hard cock like that too," she replies and then looks around the room. Our corner is dark and no one is really paying attention to us at all. Then she sends me another text, "Keep a look out."

I lower my phone to give her a confused look, but she isn't looking. Instead, she's quickly ducking her head under the table. She disappears from view and then I feel her tap my leg. I look down and she's pointing to her left. I take the hint and scoot to the end of the bench so that I'm next to the wall and as out of sight as I can be. She undoes my pants and takes my cock out. I hear her sight contentedly at the sight of it hard as rock for her. I want to look down and watch her as she strokes my cock under the table, but I need to keep looking to see if anyone notices or walks too close.

I gasp loudly and try to turn it into a cough when I feel her tongue begin to lick underneath my shaft. Stealing a quick glance down, I see that she is grinning from ear to ear as she teases my cock. She begins to slowly wrap her lips around the sensitive tip of my penis when I look up again. She slowly swallows my cock and then lets it go with a faint popping noise. I feel her hand once again grip me and stroke my thick shaft. She alternates stroking and sucking for several minutes and it appears she's in no hurry to make this a public quickie. I can hear her gulping on my cock and I'm glad that it is so loud here. In other restaurants, I'm sure others would be able to hear her. I reach down and grab her head as a worker comes over and delivers our food.

"Thank you," I say as he walks away.

The words are hardly out of my mouth when Claire is back to sucking me off. I thought maybe now that our food is here she would stop. However, she seems intent on going on until the end. I think it probably looks weird to anyone who is paying attention that Claire disappeared and I'm not eating food. With any luck, they'll assume she went to the bathroom and I'm just politely waiting for her to return. I shudder and clench my teeth to avoid groaning out loud as she picks up speed under the table. I feel myself melting away into the seat as the pleasure mounts.

"How does everything look?" our waiter asks now standing next to the table.

I blink rapidly. How did he get here without me noticing? And why hasn't Claire stopped sucking? Surely she heard him ask.

"Everything looks great," I manage to say and hopefully he doesn't notice the shakiness in my voice as Claire takes me deep in her throat with the waiter just a few feet away from her.

He stares at me a moment and then walks away. I hear Claire gasping for air as she stops deep throating me. She pumps her first up and down my cock slick with her spit. I look down and she's still grinning. In a moment, she's wrapped her perfect lips around me again and she's sucking hard and fast at just the head of my cock. I look around real quick to see if anyone is there and then return to watching her. Seeing her kneeling under the table with my throbbing cock in her mouth starts to send me over the edge. I reach down and lightly touch her face. She begins to bob her head faster and faster. I try not to shudder or shake too much in my seat so that no one notices anything.

I grab her hand that is resting on my knee and squeeze it tightly as I try to be as quite as possible. I begin to come hard and she continues to suck matching me spasm for spasm. She doesn't cough or give any indication that I'm currently flooding her mouth with my load. When I'm done coming for the most part, she releases my cock and begins to move back to her side of the booth. I hurriedly stuff my cock back in my pants which are quickly wet from my messy cock covered in her spit and my cum. She pokes her head back up, looks around, and the sits upright in her seat. She smiles at me with cum dripping from her lips. I watch as she very purposefully swallows my cum. She opens her mouth to show me that it is all gone and then licks her lips clean. She picks up her phone and sends me a message.

"That was just the appetizer," she texts. "The full course is at home."

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers