All Comments on 'Appetizers, Meals'

by LightningSeed

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yuck

The site needs a new category for this kind of stuff: “Hates Women”

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Yuck

Thanks for reading. I think the narrator is absolutely in love with his wife, and their relationship - though unconventional- is absolutely consensual. I don’t write about non-consent as I see no eros in that at all.

i122i122over 5 years ago
Started out good

I was very disappointed with the direction of this very long winded story went. It had the potential to be a very erotic story. Sadly it went wrong for me.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Started Out Good

Appreciate you reading it and your feedback.

Thanks so much!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Dear SpeedySperm. Well done Sir. Highest marks for creativity and nuance and wit.

I too was disappointed by the ending, but I think only because I felt the guest unworthy of such a prize, given the setup.

I am older, with a lot of physical challenges, but the description of her, and nature of the sharing had me riled up and ready to fulfill the promise.

Only downer, the still her from another thing at the start was bad for their look. Don't be.

Bit again, overall fine offering!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That was just ugly

I'm still wondering what I just read? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The redhead

Always the rarest of beauties. And to share one is a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for your comments. I think she is a very special character and hope I can find more to build around her.

JaneRamseyJaneRamseyover 5 years ago

I'm assuming there's going to be more......*waits for next release* :P

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Jane

We’ll see! I think there’s more to their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love the discarded panties

That was a very good idea to have the in a spot where he could barely see them but he was thinking about them a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Your imagery is mesmerizing. It was beautifully erotic without being crude and overly explicit. Very well done.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Panties and Beautiful

Thanks to both of you for your comments. This story is honesty one of my favorites and I’m somewhat disappointed in the beating it’s taken in the scores. Some of that I attribute to having an arrogant narrator, which I don’t regret in this case.

I appreciate specifically the comments on the panties and other imagery. I’m currently about 80-85% through a longer piece (60-80k words) and - although I’m struggling to find an editor - I hope to have it on here soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous