Appleby Blush Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept up dutifully, swirling her tongue along his crown when he retracted and tickling the top of his balls when he slid home. Saliva drooled out the corners of her mouth and down his scrotum with each hard thrust.

"Gah!" she cried, pulling back hard enough to free herself from his forceful grip and gasp for air. A string of spit hung between her red lips and the bulbous tip of his cock. Her mind screamed and her ears burned. Her breathing was too shallow to support the tiny breaths she was able to steal. Her vision narrowed. Oh fuck...

"More," he grunted, grabbing her head and forcing her mouth back over him. Wilson realised she'd been right, this was his way of releasing the tension and hurt of the last eighteen months.

Wrapping her right hand around his glistening shaft, she squeezed and jerked in time with his forceful thrusts. He raked his fingers through her silky hair. The band holding her hair back began to loosen. She must look like such a slut. Yes. That's what she wanted to be. For this man. For Alex Goodwin. Paying her penance. A slut, slut, SLUT!

Her orgasm caught her by surprise, a throaty grumble escaping around the cock lodged in her throat. Her left hand, she realized, had undone her snug trousers and had plunged itself into her thong. Fucking shit, when had she done that?!

The vibrations of her orgasm pushed Alex over the edge, too. Latching onto her hair, he grunted like he'd been struck by a club and then roared out his release. She choked, savouring the salty cum of his lava-like man-juices as they splashed down the back of her mouth. It had been just what she needed. But it still wasn't enough.

Rising to her feet, she wiped some cum from her lips with a finger and sucked it into her mouth. Without a word, she took hold of his juice covered cock and dragged him by it towards the couch. He grunted painfully but she could feel the half erect shaft harden in her hand. Sitting down, she settled back on the edge, reaching behind to free her long dark hair. It spilled over her shoulders, shielding her face as he set himself beside her.

"Ah!" she grunted, flipping her hair to the side as she lay backwards on the couch.

Her hazel coloured eyes burned as hot as her body. Goodwin steadied himself with two hands on her hips. His cock wasn't fully erect yet after his orgasm, but she was so wet and juicy that he was stiff enough to enter her.

"You like that?" he asked, gritting his teeth as he bent at the knees and pushed further into her tight opening.

God, that felt good, his cock was actually growing further inside her. This was what she wanted, Alex taking control of her. Her sex crazed body demanded it. As he rose halfway up onto his toes and powered hard into her, the couch creaked and jolted a couple of inches under the force. She gave a throaty growl and began to thrust back against him, making it bounce further. Her eyes practically rolled up into her head.

"Oh, fuck yes, Alex," she grunted, looking up at him from her prone position on the couch. "Come on, you big bastard, show me what you can do..."

***

Marcia let out a long mewing sound as Alice's tongue pleasured her sensitive clitoris. The young woman's enthusiasm had amazed her. She raised her head on the four poster bed to watch the bobbing head, only to see those sea blue eyes wickedly staring upwards into hers. She flopped back on the crumpled sheets, purring in satisfaction.

The blonde cop was proving to be a fast learner. It was as if she'd memorised the way Marcia had use her tongue on her, and those deliberately long, circular, licking motions were exquisite. She raised her ass from the bed, presenting more of her pussy to the girl.

Alice panted as she worked. Going down on the redhead was even hotter than giving head to Marcia's strap on cock. She tested different techniques as she licked, lapped and sucked—memorising what made her curly haired lover arch her back and lift her hips, and what made her purr like a happy kitten.

Who would have thought satisfying another woman could be so gratifying?

As Marcia had done to her, she lifted one of the woman's legs over her shoulder and dove deeper. At first she revelled in the long, slow, laps of her tongue over the moaning redhead's wet folds, but Marcia's frantic grunts told her she was close.

"Like that, girl... Oh my God, like that..."

When she began to grind upwards into Alice's juice covered face, the young cop had never felt a moment of such sensuality. Control had passed in an instant. Marcia was using her now, and her hands dropped to hold on firmly to the redhead's trembling buttocks.

"Fuck, yes... lick me harder..."

It wasn't easy to comply when her entire face was being smothered in juices.

She allowed Marcia to grind harder, lapping at and sucking the juices as the curvaceous woman climaxed across her face. She could feel an orgasm flash through her own body at the same moment, brought about by the incredible hotness of the moment. She'd actually made the redhead cum with her tongue and mouth...

"More," Marcia instructed, once the peak had passed. "Come on, girl, more of the same..."

Alice twisted her body, wanting to be in control again. She pushed Marcia flat so that she could whirl her head downwards and renew the laps along the sensitive, wet lips. Another burst of the wonderfully tangy juices assaulted her mouth and her senses.

With exaggerated slowness, her tongue licked around and across the waiting clit, bringing shudder after shudder from the woman beneath her. Both Marcia's hands were on her head now, gripping tightly. Her sweaty body undulated, pushing up into Alice's mouth.

"Fuck, but you learn fast..."

Alice smiled to herself. Pulling the redhead's legs upwards, her tongue did a long, slow lap, from her clit to her ass, and then back again.

The redhead's body jerked in shock.

"OhfuckohGod..."

The words were barely intelligible, more like a throaty growl from the back of her throat. Alice felt the same surge of power through her own body as when she had a man on the verge of cumming in her mouth. But even that wasn't as intense as this moment.

The thought of tonguing the panting woman's anus was a step too far. Maybe she'd try it one day, but not now. Instead, she used a finger, gently pushing it inside as her needy mouth sucked on Marcia's clit.

The redhead's sweaty body shuddered and she came with a howl...

***

Glistening with sweat, Sandra Wilson's taut body was on fire. The large, firm hands of her lover from yesteryear dug into her buttocks, yanking her hips from the bed. Somewhere in the midst of their lovemaking they'd made their way from the living area to his bedroom.

How long had they been fucking? She didn't know or care. Alex was giving her everything she needed and that was all that mattered. Tomorrow was tomorrow. She tightened her grip on the headboard behind her. The back of her head and her shoulder blades banged against it as he fucked her. It was a delicious sort of pain.

His hands tightened on her hips, his fingers digging into her ass. He tugged her body higher, crashing his man flesh like an industrial piston inside her inner core.

"Come on, Alex," she exhorted, still wanting more. She opened her eyes just enough to stare up at her barrel chested lover. Her voice was heavy and hoarse. Like her own body, his was beaded with sweat from their exertions. "Fuck ME!"

"Yeah?" He wrenched his cock from her wet pussy, ignoring her loud groan of protest. "Turn over," he grunted, grabbing her trim hips and spinning her before she could react.

She crashed back on the bed with a grunt, onto her knees, ass pushed high in the air. She'd never seen Alex so turned on or so rough, even in the old days. He eased himself down, bracing on the bed with his knees, brandishing his swollen erection like a weapon.

"That's your truncheon?" she asked, sending out a throaty laugh as she stared at him over her shoulder. Beads of perspiration ran down her forehead. "You gonna fuck me like a doggie with that, Officer Goodwin?"

Even she didn't know where the words came from. Her teasing changed to a whimper as he trailed the purple head down along the deep crevice of her buttocks. She shuddered as he ran the ridge of his cockhead underneath her. Pushing her hips backwards, her lean body went rigid, arching up on her arms as he thrust home.

"Oh fuck, yes, Alex, like that..."

Goodwin grunted throatily as he plundered her. His balls swung against her taut buttocks and he reached forward to grip her hair, dragging her head upwards.

"Fuck, yes," she huffed, letting the inner animal come out. Her hips drove backwards to meet each of his down thrusts.

Alex pulled her hair more tightly, feeling her pussy spasm on his cock with each drag on her dark locks. He slowed down, both to give his body a rest and to let this wild woman calm, but Wilson was having none of it. Catching him by surprise, she began to pump back even harder. One moment, he was driving down into her. Now she was dictating the pace.

It was all too much. She fucked like a goddess on speed. She was insatiable. "Come on," she panted, her hips blurring in frantic pumps. "Give it to me... I need it. I need to feel IT!"

He couldn't hold back. "Gonna cum," he grunted.

Sandra Wilson came with him, screaming out like a banshee. She vaguely wondered how soundproof the walls were and then gave out another shriek. Head back, pulled by the fingers he'd wrapped in her hair, face to the ceiling, breasts swollen and clit aching, she came harder than she had for a very long time.