Appointment at the Post

Story Info
Everyone must take a turn at the post. Mutated or not.
2.9k words
4.18
20.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even the highest ranking Citizens had appointments to keep at the Breeding Post. It didn't matter how much influence, status, or sway they had. Money didn't mean anything when it came to something so important. The Post was government funded, government controlled, and in their rapidly declining population - it had been deemed necessary. So, when she had missed her first yearly appointment to the Post, she had earned herself an armed escort for the second.

Upper Chamberlain Heléna Wessin was to serve the Breeding Post two weeks, the extra seven days past the norm a punishment for having missed her first appointment. She was flanked by two armoured men as she arrived, both of them completely covered. Their helmet visors were polarized and didn't even allow her to meet their eyes. She couldn't tell if they were in any way mutated or not. Not that she cared anymore. She work with Mutes every day. Their deformations didn't faze her. Much.

"Gate Nine," one of them demanded, his voice muzzy through the helmet mic.

Heléna did as told, steering toward the gate he had directed her toward. Her chin lifted proudly as she kept her gaze ahead, barely acknowledging their continued presence as she stepped up to the checkpoint at the gate. She was surprised to see no line, no other citizens.

"It's a randomized gate, Princess," one of the guards murmured, his mic buzzing. "In case you thought you weren't being punished enough for your insolence."

Her own personal guards would never speak to her so vindictively. It was only the anonymity of the Breeding Post that made him so bold. Especially in regards to a randomized gate. It meant that she would be housed in a place where anyone could breed her freely. Posted Citizens, Mutes, off duty soldiers or guards. It was a free use gate and while not surprised, she was concerned by her placement.

She really had made a terrible decision in disregarding the first summons. She had just truly hoped her work might keep her from being punished too harshly.

"Chamberlain, hello," the unarmoured soldier at the checkpoint offered jovially. "We have a nice warm spot picked out for you, real plush."

The guards at her back both chuckled at his patronizing exaggeration and while their mics didn't read it she still heard it well enough.

"Be a good Citizen now and strip off the finery. The boys here will have a quick look over."

She had been through all of this plenty before, the check in procedure usually the same at every gate. Heléna removed her clothing as dryly and perfunctorily as she could manage, looking over the gate guard's shoulder to an invisible point behind him on the great gray outer wall of the Post. They looked the same in every city, dull stone and imposingly blockish, few windows and all of them grated. One of her accompanying guards made a slow groaning sound from under his helmet as she bent and slid off her pants and undergarments at once.

"Unbecoming," she snapped back.

"So's deserting your duty to the Citizenry, Chamberlain," the other responded sharply.

She hated this place.

It never failed to ruin her life for the next seven to nine months. At least when breeding took and held. She couldn't remember the exact number of times she had been impregnated.

"Point made," she sighed, turning toward the guard who had spoken. "Let's get this over with."

She could only imagine the look on his face as he stepped close to search and grope her, inevitably fondling her more than necessary as he searched her. She wasn't stupid, had brought nothing with her. Still, the cold plating on the backs of his gloves rubbed down her stomach slowly before he turned his hand and cupped against her cunt.

"Spread it," he ordered, the middle gloved finger searching between her labia and prodding at her entrance. She turned her head away as she spread her thighs, slightly squatting. The same thing was happening to a young blonde girl the next gate over, tears streaming down her round face.

Heléna assumed it was the girl's first time. She looked like she had just come of age.

"Anything inside?" her guard asked.

"Of course not," she whispered, watching the young woman twenty yards away. "I'm not an idiot."

His gloved finger thrust up into her hard and fast, wriggling around and pushing in her dry channel, making her flinch. He pulled free after a moment and turned her, his arm looping her waist as the same finger rubbed between her cheeks. He was at least slower as he probed the tight ring of her anus, working at her. Her neighbor didn't receive the same kindness, crying out as her own guard jammed his finger up her ass.

"Any undocumented mutations? Allergies? Medical issues?"

"None," she answered the checkpoint guard, wincing as her other guard's gloved finger finally popped up past the ring of her anus.

"Undocumented pregnancies?"

"Thankfully, no," Heléna answered, her hands gripping the arm at her waist as he fished his finger deeper, rubbing it in circles. The plating on the glove caught and made her whine as she leaned over his arm.

"Last pregnancy?"

"Last cycle. No mutations."

The guard with his finger up her ass chuffed a breath against her hair, "Likely won't get the same result this time, Princess. Muties'll be happy to cream up your tight little cunt."

"Enough," the guard at the gate snapped, his eyes darkening as he looked over her shoulder. "She's still your Upper Chamberlain."

"That she is," he answered, tugging his finger abruptly from her ass and making her wince. He shoved her forward toward the sliding door and she tried to inhale deeply as the gate opened. "Breed well, my Chamberlain."

Fuck.

She really had made a gross miscalculation.

*

At least they hadn't lied about the room being warm. In fact, she was too warm, near on the verge of sweating. She had been enclosed in her own cell after receiving fertility encouragement injections. The plastiglass wall and inset door made her well visible to any passer by and to the man across the hall from her. He had barely acknowledged her yet, his head hung forward in his hands as he sat at the edge of his bed. She subconsciously assessed his flaccid cock, appreciating its lean length and large head. Heléna forced herself to stop staring at it and turn toward the bed, suddenly feeling a little dizzy, swaying and sweaty.

The injections had her feeling swimmy and strange, her limbs the embodiment of a physical slur as she stepped toward the bed.

She didn't remember it feeling quite so strange before. They had to have added something more. And from the way her cunt was throbbing and frothing she could only imagine its sole job was to cause arousal.

It was working.

Her nipples were stiff and painful suddenly, her stomach vicing into a rock low in her gut. Her cunt was grasping at nothing, needing filling. Warmer, she was getting warmer. Her labia were slick and her asshole hot.

It wasn't the room that was sweltering. It was her.

"This feels..." she whimpered, bending over the edge of her own pristine white bed. "Gods."

She heard her door slide open and she turned rapidly, noting both the figure in the doorway and her companion across the way. He was watching with interest as she flopped down onto her bed and turned her eyes to the guest at her door.

"Chamberlain?"

"Yes," she breathed out, feeling her stomach clench in hope. The voice had been blissfully masculine. "What was I given?"

"An inducement," the man at the door answered, his smiling face half perfect. The other half seeming... melted, somehow. It all welled lower than the original and unmutated side. "It arouses you and simultaneously stimulates the cervix. There's a mild sedative there this time, too. Just at first, in case you feel like fighting back."

She could feel her guts reaching for something, anything, anyone who would fill her cunt and cum inside her. She burned on fire and was slick between the thighs.

"It hurts," she whispered in horrified wonder.

"Yes, it will burn and cramp for quite some time, unfortunately. Unless it senses one of two things."

He moved in closer and all she could do in answer was lay back for him, willing, open, feeling drugged and pained. She needed something inside her. She didn't care what or who.

"The first is the chemical change that occurs upon orgasm."

She moaned as she realized he was wearing a lab technician's coat, finding her own fingers stuffed in between her thighs as he got nearer. She looked across the hall to find the man with the beautiful cock pressed to his own glass wall, watching her hungrily. His rod was up high against this stomach, wedged between him and plastiglass.

"The second is if it senses the dispersal of viable sperm."

"Fuck me," she gasped up as an exclamation rather than request, her skin aflame, her cunt gaping and swollen. He simply laughed in reply.

Up close his face was even more grotesque, one entire side horrifically sinking lower and lower. His bulged and white filmed eye had a bloody and milky well deep beneath it, fluid leaking from it constantly. He drooled from the side of his mouth, spittle foaming as he spoke. His teeth were bared and broken. She saw his hand rise to his belt and she noted that the skin of one whole side of his body was sagging like it was paunched with fluid.

She wondered if the duality reached his cock as well.

She was about to find out.

*

She kept her hands pressed to his chest at first, doing her best to ignore how strangely wrinkled and sagging it was. There was no solid line of demarcation and the strange liquid filled skin bandied back and forth across his torso. Heléna reached for his shirt and grasped the open lapels as he spread her legs wide, his hands pushing her knees up and thighs open. Layers of oddly wrinkled and sagging skin hung from around his stomach, effectively covering the apex of his thighs. She could see his cock straining against it, though, rising with arousal. Her eyes snapped shut when he lifted the layers of skin onto her stomach, settling them there as he leaned forward and prodded his cock at her.

"Look at me," he hissed with a sudden anger, his tone darker than before. "Don't you fucking close your eyes."

His face hovered just above hers as she opened her eyes and she whimpered as his mutated hand shifted between them, puffy with fluid and extra skin. He used it to rub the head of his cock up and down her slit, making her squeal with an unexpected pleasure. Her labia were suddenly twin flames, lapping up around the head of his length as he teased her.

"Never had a Mutie breed you?"

"No," she moaned, driving her head back. He chuckled as she whined, her body arching as the drugs made her writhe. "Please, don't."

"Don't what?" he whispered on her cheek as he slowly slipped inside her wet channel, pressing inch by inch. She felt him shift closer, his excess skin rubbing between them as he pushed in tighter. He turned his head so that he could press his mutated cheek to her soft pristine one. She sobbed out in unintentional disgust and pleasure at once. "Just doing my duty, Chamberlain."

When he started fucking her in earnest she felt her body explode in pleasure, all her receptors glowing white hot, chemically and physically stimulated. She heard herself start moaning, unbidden as he rubbed her breats.

She was doing her duty as well, she told herself, spreading her thighs wider as his speed increased. His hips thrust harder and faster, the extra skin frictioning between them. When he turned his head to kiss her she whined against his tongue, letting it into her mouth as her orgasm crept closer. She felt strangely shaped lumps on his tongue as he licked at her teeth and she moaned, eyes screwed shut once again, despite his demands.

He stopped kissing her and gasped, getting rougher and sloppier with his movements. "Got a special gift for you, Madam."

Heléna could only whine in response, panting and gripping at the fabric of his shirt as he jammed deeper and deeper inside her. She felt so wet between her thighs already, so messy. He was heavy and her thighs were shaking, hips writhing beneath his jabs. It didn't matter if she wanted him - she needed him, his cock, his cum.

"How much cum can you take, Chamberlain?"

She'd take it all.

She opened her eyes to find him watching her breasts as he fucked her, taken in by the rhythmic way they bounced each time he thrust deep. Heléna felt her tears slide down her temples as he stuttered, starting to shoddily thrust at her as he came. A deep groaning sound came up him as his orgasm struck, thankfully faster than it could have.

His cum felt like molten metal, burning her from the inside outward, setting her fully on fire. She felt herself squeal only after she heard it, instantly cumming around his cock as her body recognized the ropey jets of jizz hitting her cervix. She felt her whole lower body yawn and gape for him, as though wanting to suck down every single drop of his hot cum. She felt herself crying in relief as she came, all the burning and aching exploding from deep in her gut and sending her vision white for a moment. Her cunt was grasped hard around his cock, refusing to release as he grunted.

"That's it," he whispered. "Take it deep. Let it work itself in."

She moaned, body sinking flat and exhausted beneath the press of him as she collapsed. When he pulled out she felt how truly wet and messy she was between her thighs, the air cooling them. In fact most of the fire in her gut, her cunt, was being doused. She was warm and sated without feeling like she was about to crisp from the inside out.

"Pretty little pussy," he told her, already buttoning up his pants. "I'll be back tomorrow with your injections. We'll go again then."

Heléna sank her head back and exhaled hard as he left, relaxing her body, taking in what had just happened. She'd been mounted by a Mute, his cum doing its best to breed her, her cervix wide open and begging for it. And it didn't matter if it worked - she still had fourteen more days of random and unspecified breeding attempts, just to be sure someone's seed managed to root in her. She fought against tears, swallowing hard against the bite in her jaw.

The sound of the automatic door swishing open once more didn't surprise her but she curled over onto her side as she looked to see who the visitor was, her body cradling in on itself.

He was massive, a large and broad shouldered man. The height of him was at least a head taller than her, his width near twice her size. The entire form of him was strangely lumpy, though, all of his joints knobbed and lumpy. His hands were puffy with odd angled joints and lumps. Undoing his fly was a slow and intentional process, one that gave her a full view of the red rashy skin that rose up the backs of his forearms.

"Hello, Upper Chamberlain," his deep voice hummed, the sound of his belt being undone underscoring its rumble. That same red abraded skin covered half his face. "On your belly, now, legs spread."

She did as told, leaning over onto her stomach as she looked across the hall through the plastiglass. Her male counterpart was still pressed to the glass, watching her. She met his bright blue eyes and held them as the massive Mute climbed up onto the bed, his lumpy deformed fingers kneading her arse as he groaned. Her neighbor smiled softly and nodded in support, his hand flat to the glass as he kept his eyes to hers. She winced as large fingers prodded her wet pussy, slicking the fluids there even more, rubbing in wetness and spreading it further.

"Sloppy already, eh?"

Heléna didn't answer. She didn't make a sound. At least not until he pushed inside her with a couple deep and driving thrusts. Then she keened out a moan that made the man at her back chuckle. "You like that, little slut?"

She moaned even louder as he withdrew and then pumped back into her. It wasn't long before he was rhythmically ramming into her, grunting his pleasure. She felt him grab her hair just before he yanked it back, painfully arching her as he plowed her from behind. His other hand grasped for her breasts and she swallowed a sudden wave of revulsion.

Heléna met the man's eyes across the hall and held them, tears crowding her vision as the mutated man between her legs kept fucking her, his hands bracing her hips with malformed and misshapen fingers.

She was doing her duty, she reminded herself. That was all.

She could do it. She had to do it.