Appreciating Cory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I muttered.

"Damn. So, I was the first. Pretty cool. But yeah Allyssa, she loved it. I finger fucked the little cupcake after that and she was dripping cuntslime."

"So, what did you all want to do? Just hang on the beach or start at a bar?" Allyssa asked as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Well, cupcake here had two beers today already, but maybe by the time we get to the beach, we should do a shot and have another beer before hitting the boardwalk."

"Let's get her added to FaceBook, Snapchat, and Twitter so we can keep her friends posted on how great her day is." Madison suggested.

"Please don't." I whispered.

"No?" Madison asked. "You don't want people to know what a slut you are? I have some great pics and videos from last night. I'm sure your parents would be so proud of you." She taunted.

"I'm begging you three. I swear I didn't know I was being that mean to you. I'm so sorry. Please don't ruin my life over this." I begged.

"Cory gave me her accounts, check mine, she goes by BrittneyStar." Tyler told her.

"But not to worry cupcake. We won't post your naughtiness if you do everything you are told without hesitating. I promise, it will just be between the four of us, like a girl bonding trip." Tyler added.

Madison giggled. "Nice suit, you gonna be our Baywatch girl today?"

Tyler laughed. "That's what I was thinking, she's got the body for it." Tyler reached over and pinched my nipple through my suit and it hurt. I tried to pull away, but she had a firm grip on it and I only hurt myself worse.

"Please stop, you are hurting me." I begged.

"If you follow your nipple it won't hurt." Tyler laughed and slid over to the middle of the seat in the back, squishing me to the door. "Now, I'm going to pull you over my lap, just like this morning." Tyler warned before pulling my nipple towards the other door. I didn't want to lose my nipple, so I reluctantly got over her lap, my ass in the air, knees on one seat and elbows on the other. She let go of my nipple and told me to put my head on the seat.

Then she slid her finger under the leg of my swimsuit and slid it down almost to the crotch where she used her other hand to grab the other side. Then she pulled the fabric up into a wedgie to expose my still red ass to Madison. "See?" Tyler smiled, softly stroking my ass. "She knows to be a good girl or she will get more of this, don't you cupcake?"

I mumbled a "Yes."

I trembled all over as she softly rubbed my plump little butt with her hand. I thought she would let me up after she showed my red ass to Madison and Allyssa, but she just held me there over her lap, my suit wedged way up to expose my ass cheeks completely and she just kept rubbing my ass softly as I lay fighting the urge to squirm in her lap.

"You think she is a closet bi?" Madison asked in a raspy voice.

Tyler laughed. "I think she is just a closet slut. You know she hardly ever puts out. I just think she got so used to being chased and using sex to buy things that she never let herself truly enjoy sex. But she knows that I don't want anything from her, so now she is all wound up, wetting herself even now off of something as innocent as another woman rubbing her ass."

"Ever eat a pussy slut?" Madison asked me giggling.

"No." I answered.

"Well, maybe we can change that today." Allyssa laughed, keeping the bulk of her focus on the road ahead.

Tyler dipped a finger into my pussy to find it embarrassingly wet. She slid right in. "Such a hot little slut." Tyler whispered as she plunged in and out. I tried to defy the pleasure, but was soon humping my ass back at her finger trying to reach the orgasm I had been crying for since last night. When I started humping she pulled her finger an inch away and I pushed up to meet it, when I was humping at that height she pulled higher again. On and on she teased my ass higher in the air until I had my left foot on the floor of the car to get my ass high enough to fuck onto her finger that was up in the air.

Then, I felt wind blowing all around us, as Allyssa opened the windows with her controls, and I heard cheering from behind me. Madison waved and grabbed one of my ass cheeks to spread them so my cunt was easily visible being finger fucked from the traffic beside us. I looked back behind me through the window to see a car full of guys screaming and hollering and pacing us to watch Tyler finger banging me.

Mortified, I quickly turned my face away when I saw they had their phones out taking pics and video and I dropped down onto her lap away from the finger. "Aww, show's over guys." Madison laughed and Allyssa put the windows back up and sped up the car. I was gasping for breath and wishing I had at least gotten my orgasm after the display I had just made.

The boys in the car pulled behind us and followed, though I didn't know it at the time. "Want to play again cupcake?" Tyler asked as she slid her finger between my thighs again.

"Please no." I begged.

"No?" Tyler taunted as she plunged her finger in and out of me, driving me to a mindless desire for orgasm once again. Just when I thought she would get me off, when I started humping back at her hand, she pulled away again. "Okay. Let's do something else then." Tyler pushed her glistening wet fingers to my mouth. When I didn't open them, she smeared my juices all over my face.

"In your mouth or on your face, doesn't matter to me." Tyler laughed and helped me to sit upright again.

"Do you need gas Allyssa, there is a station up ahead on the right." Tyler stated. I looked up at her dashboard and she had over half a tank.

"Yeah, may as well fill up now." Allyssa smiled and we pulled into the gas station.

"Okay cupcake, you fill up the tank, we are going to get something to drink. If we aren't out before the tank is full, then clean the windows with the squeegee. Do not touch your swimsuit. I want that red ass visible to everyone when I get back or I will have to make it red all over again and will have you stand outside for ten minutes anyway.

I shivered. I hated showing my body like this. It wasn't that I was shy at all about showing my body, so long as it was with clothing worn properly. This had me so out of my comfort zone, and yet, I had worn a thong on the beach once during senior week. Allyssa pulled up to the pump and we all got out of the car, Tyler had to push me to get me outside, but it didn't take much.

Once outside the car, Tyler walked to a car full of boys that had pulled into the pump behind us. I turned bright red when I realized these were the boys who had seen me getting finger banged on the road not long ago. I turned away and went about the business of filling the tank with gas.

Tyler came back with two of the boys, she had her arm on their waists. "Hey cupcake, meet Remy and Cal. Remy, Cal, this is Brittney, or as I like to call her, cupcake."

They were both attractive boys, but looked like they might have been younger than me. Not by much, they definitely looked over 18, but they dressed like high school kids.

"Hey Brittney." Cal said laughing. Remy elbowed him in the side.

"So, I was thinking, Remy and Cal here have two friends in their car and we have two friends in ours, and it turns out we are all going to the beach!" Tyler said excitedly. "Why don't you two keep Brittney company and I'll go tell Allyssa and Madison the good news." Tyler laughed and walked away to the convenience store.

"So your friend Tyler says you are really horny now." Cal said and moved up next to me on the right side.

"She said you didn't get to orgasm when she was fingering your twat." Remy added as he moved up on my left. I kept my hand on the gas nozzle and tried to ignore them so they would go away.

Then, as if on a silent cue, they both put a hand on my bare ass. "You don't mind do you?" Cal snickered, giving my right cheek a squeeze.

"Guys, I don't know what she told you, but I have a boyfriend." I said, hoping to get them to go away. But, it didn't work.

"She said you might say that." Remy laughed. "She said to tell you he isn't here and what he doesn't know won't hurt you, but what she could tell him will."

"Fuck!" I said, not meaning it to be out loud. "So, what else did she tell you?" I asked them as they kneaded my ass cheeks.

"That you like to fuck." Cal smiled and Remy giggled.

"That's not true guys. Sorry." This had to be the slowest gas pump in the world and they were feeling me right up to the bitter end.

Allyssa, Madison and Tyler came out then with a couple of guys. I thought it must be the friends of these two, but it was some completely different guys they met inside the convenience store. They were all laughing and flirting. Tyler introduced them to me and the two guys who were fondling my ass.

"Britt, Cal, Remy, this is Bart and JT." These guys were yummy looking too. The gas clicked off just then and I said hi. As I turned to put the pump back away, Cal and Remy finally released my ass cheeks.

"So, Bart and JT are going to ride with us and Cal and Remy and their group will give you a ride and we will all meet at the Brass Balls Saloon." She didn't ask, she told me how things were going to happen.

"UM, Tyler, can I talk to you in private please?" I asked, pushing Cal and Remy's hands off my ass, when they returned at Tyler's announcement, and walked away from the group. Allyssa and Madison got in with Bart and JT, Bart sat up front with Allyssa.

When we were over to the side, I whispered. "These guys think I am going to fuck them Tyler, I'm not."

Tyler smiled at me. "You will though Brit, you know you will. You want to. That slimy cunt of yours needs filling."

"Tyler, come on this is serious. I thought Cory was your friend. Do you really want his girlfriend fucking randoms?" I whispered angrily.

"Actually, yes I do cupcake. Look, I already have enough dirt to break the two of you up if I want to. And we both know you will do whatever I want you to anyway. So, why don't you just try to enjoy today, and tomorrow and we will discuss your future with my best friend and fuck buddy, before he gets back. I want you to know, I like you, maybe enough to let you marry my best friend down the road. I break him up every time cupcake. He's too good for anyone in my opinion. But you, you are a definitely hot piece of ass. You will make great arm candy and I will get to share you with him. So, play the cards right, you know Cory's family has some money. Stop being stupid and go fuck everyone in that car. I'm planning to fuck JT if Madison doesn't. This is about us all having fun and bonding as girls."

I bit my lip. "I can't do it Tyler. I guess go ahead and break us up. I'll call uber or something." I started walking away, but Tyler grabbed my arm.

"Seriously Brit? Cory makes that little difference to you?" She asked while squeezing my arm so hard it hurt.

"He means a lot to me Tyler, but I don't cheat when I'm dating someone. And if that is what he wants, I'm not the right girl for him either. Don't worry, I won't tell him about any of this, I will just tell him I didn't like that he fucked you and that was a deal breaker for me and I should have said something then. Maybe you should date Cory, then you two could do whatever you wanted on the side and both be okay with it." I tried to pull away, but her grip was too strong.

"What?" I exclaimed. "You win, this is what you wanted wasn't it? To break us up? You win Tyler."

She laughed. "Oh cupcake, there you go pretending to be Brittney. No, no, no cupcake, it isn't going to go down like that. You are going to spend the day with us if I have to toss your little ass in the trunk. But, since you want to be so willful, you can ride with us. Come along cupcake."

And she drug me to Allyssa's car. "Change of plan everyone. We are going to play Chinese fire drill the rest of the way. Cupcake needs supervision. Jt and Bart will ride with us, in about fifteen minutes, Allyssa will pull over and all the guys will trade seats so two from your car will be in our back seat, then fifteen minutes later, we will do it again. And so on until we get to the bar."

She then pushed me roughly towards the back seat. She grabbed me by the hair and directed me to kneel on the floor with my knees spread wide. There was no way I could have fit if my knees weren't spread nearly into the splits. Then Tyler sat right in the middle, sliding her feet down under my calves, her knees pushing mine apart from inside. I was stuck there staring at her and her widespread legs.

Next, JT climbed in on the right side and Bart on the left. It was quite cramped, but I seemed to be the only one complaining. When JT and Bart closed their doors, Tyler started explaining her change of plans. "Okay cupcake, you want to be faithful to your boyfriend. So, if I keep your pussy off limits today, are you going to give me any more trouble?"

I wasn't sure what she was playing at but the look in her eye told me to be careful. "No fucking other guys?"

"I won't make you fuck any other guys. I promise." Tyler smiled at me. "Look, you know I can do it if I want to, so this is really a gift. You should thank me."

"Okay." I looked up at her concerned.

"Okay, so give JT a blowjob. You have about seven minutes to make him cum. Don't lose a drop in Allyssa's car."

I whined, but figured this was somehow better than fucking around. And since Cory had fucked Tyler three times between last night and this morning, it wasn't such a terrible trade off. What was I thinking? I was justifying this! I never gave blowjobs. I was too...

"You better get JT's dick out and start sucking it or I will put you over my lap again and all six guys will get a turn fucking you. Mouth or pussy cupcake? If that dick isn't in your mouth in ten seconds, it's going in your pussy." Tyler told me. "10...9..."

I stared at her. She wouldn't dare. They wouldn't dare. It would be rape.

"8...7..."

Her face was completely impassive. She was staring right into my eyes, daring me not to move.

"6...5..."

I leapt toward the right and quickly pulled down JT's zipper and leaned in and yanked his underwear down with my fingers and his cock flopped out of the opening.

"4...3..."

I let the tears fall down my eyes and took it in my mouth as I closed them, so ashamed at what I was doing.

"Good girl." Tyler said and patted my ass.

I was out of my element here. This was a rare thing for me to do for a guy who was relationship material and now trying to do it for a guy who was cute, but in all honesty, I knew I would never consider dating now, well, I had no motivation.

"Have you ever sucked a dick before?" JT asked me. Apparently, my efforts were not sufficient for his enjoyment. I momentarily hoped that the lack of pleasure would be enough to get me released from this task. Of course, that was wishful thinking.

"Cupcake, you better start making love to that cock in your mouth. I've about had it with you." Tyler admonished.

I sobbed and increased my efforts, placing my hand at the base and pushing up and down with my thumb and forefinger as well as my mouth. I sucked harder and took his dick deeper and closed my lips tighter. I never would profess to be an expert at giving a blowjob, it was not a title I deserved or desired, but his moan of appreciation was not lost on Tyler or me.

I had taken a dick in my mouth only about a dozen times before now, and only from three different guys. That had been over a period of five years. I was about to double that in less than an hour.

"Yeah, that's better." JT acknowledged my improved efforts on sucking his cock. I didn't deep throat, but I kept my lips tight around it and bobbed my head a lot to try and get him off as quick as possible.

"She's not bad once you get her going." Tyler giggled. She reached down and gave my pussy a rub through my suit, then pulled it to the side of my pussy so she could play with my bare cunt and the boys could see it. Then she pulled the material of my suit top to the middle so my breasts hung out the arm holes to the sides.

"Guys are visual, you need to get them off quick, no time to fall in love with these cocks, just suck them off cupcake."

I sucked and bobbed my head to the best of my knowledge and he came in my mouth and my eyes watered as I swallowed his cum. I came up gasping for air. A few quick breaths.

"Do Bart now cupcake. Hurry" Tyler instructed.

I took his cock out and went down on it like I had for JT. In about seven minutes he came in my mouth and I swallowed.

Allyssa pulled over. JT and Bart got out. Cal and Remy got in. Fifteen minutes later, I had sucked two more cocks off and she repeated it. Allyssa pulled over. Cal and Remy got out. Justin and Steve got in. We were parked when Justin came in my mouth. I swallowed, and everyone got out. I climbed behind them and Tyler laughed and fixed my suit, putting my pussy and tits back away before we were arrested for indecent exposure.

We walked into the dark bar and it took a moment to adjust from the bright sunlight. It was then I noticed that I was the only one in a bathing suit without any cover. The girls all wore respectable shorts and tops over their suits. I was a spectacle among them. All six boys accompanied us into the bar.

We sat at the bar, Tyler on my right, JT on my left. Allyssa and Madison sat on the other side of Tyler. The boys were standing around us. A couple of them were talking to Allyssa and Madison. A lot of giggles and conversations as the first round was paid for by Bart. The first round consisted of a shot of Jameson followed by a light beer.

"To Brittany's lips" Tyler toasted, and everyone laughed besides me. I was obliged with a finger poke in the rib to take the shot though. I was feeling a bit light headed as I sipped the beer. Not that I was a major light weight from drinking one shot, but the blow jobs and the desperate need to cum had me in a very weakened state... of body and mind.

I sipped my beer, blocking out the conversations and laugher around me. "Hi, I'm Jake." The bartender introduced himself to me. I looked up at him and offered a forced smile to be polite then sipped my beer again.

Tyler pulled him to the side of the bar to order another round of shots. They whispered and laughed and talked a while. I noticed them staring at me. JT grabbed my thigh and I looked at him with eyes that pleaded for him to leave me alone. He ignored me and brushed his thumb against the crotch of my suit. I jolted upright at the touch and grabbed his wrist. "No." I whispered.

But I was weak. He was strong. His thumb found my clit and pushed. I squirmed.

"If you cum, he gets to fuck you." Tyler whispered in my ear.

I tried to get up. They held me in my chair. "Please stop!" I said in a loud whisper.

"Okay princess." Tyler told JT to take his hand away and he did with a smirk.

"Jake wants some help behind the bar." Tyler whispered. "Go back there and do your thing on his cock while he makes our drinks."

I looked at her appalled. "Please Tyler, this has to stop."

Tyler laughed. "You need practice baby. Go suck his cock and I won't let the boys have your little pussy."

I groaned and with a whimper got up and went behind the bar. I knelt on the filthy floor and took out his cock. They all looked over the bar and watched as I sucked his dick, swallowed his cum and then put his cock back in his pants before returning to my seat.

Tyler pulled me up and gave me a third shot and another beer to wash the smell of cum from my breath. I was definitely a little drunk now.

"You ready to go to the beach cupcake?" Tyler asked me as she squeezed my breasts and pressed hers into my back.

"Please Tyler, let's get out of here." I plead.

Tyler giggled. "Okay cupcake. You are getting a lot of attention. I don't want to spend the entire day drinking while you guzzle down a belly full of cum."