Appreciating Cory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler called to Allyssa and Madison and the four of us said our goodbyes and uninvited the boys who were trying to leave with us. We walked down on the hot sand and Tyler led the way, apparently looking for something in particular. I noticed people looking at me, but in the haze of the alcohol, didn't really think much of it.

Finally, Tyler found the place she was looking for, there was a hotel with a pool bar and a DJ was setting up outside. There weren't many people there yet, but the act of the DJ setting up was starting to pull some crowd, we were amongst them. She went up to the DJ, leaving me with Madison and Allyssa and talked and laughed with him for a bit before returning.

"He'll be here again tonight, let's go get some sun." Tyler announced and we all went down to the beach. We spread out blankets and I got to put lotion on the three of them like a servant girl. I dutifully coated their bodies in lotion and then Tyler put the lotion away.

"Can I use it please?" I asked her. "I don't want to burn."

Tyler smiled. "I don't want you to burn either. Go find someone and ask them to borrow their lotion. Do not come back without lotion on or you will be spanked and sent back out."

I whined and got up and went over to a couple, thinking that it would be easier than going to a group of guys, who would definitely lend it, but would think I was coming on to them.

"Sure." The girl chirped. "As long as we get to put it on you." She winked at me. She was attractive, long blonde hair, blue eyes, nice body. I guessed her to be around my age. Her boyfriend was the same age and attractive. He had a nice muscular body.

"Okay, thanks." I said and turned my back, thinking she just meant that the two of them would do my back. I was not prepared for what happened next though when they both filled their hands with lotion and started, her in front and him in back, on my legs, starting at the feet and working their way up.

"I'm Jenna, this is Brian." She offered as she tapped my inner thighs to get me to part my legs. I was trembling as I looked around to see if people were staring. A few were.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Brittany." I answered.

"Did you alter this swimsuit yourself Brittany?" Jenna laughed softly.

"No, it came like this." I answered, confused by her comment.

"Interesting." She replied, and they ran their fingers right along the legs of the suit, up on my hips where it stopped. I felt a twinge of lust when her boyfriend, Brian, lotioned the peek of cheek that was below the back.

"Better get under the edges so you don't get a red line if it moves." Jenna giggled. And they ran their oily fingers under the leg bands.

Brian had me panting already, because he lotioned my entire ass globes under the suit. But Jenna made it a hundred times worse, lotioning the front and pulling my suit to the side so she actually exposed my pussy as she lotioned my entire groin area. They didn't just lotion, they massaged, and I pretended it was normal though my sex was going insane with desire.

Then Jenna said, "I'm dry, hand me the bottle hon." And she took the bottle of lotion, looked up at me with a mischievous grin and squirted a huge glob right inside the crotch of my suit. I gasped. "Oops!" She said, though I could tell it was not an accident.

She rubbed my pussy then, as Brian pulled the back up into a thong and rubbed my cheeks and I just stood there blushing as they showed off my body to the crowd of voyeurs on the beach. She was rubbing my clit and I moaned. "Oh, please stop." I gasped.

"Okay." She giggled and then they stood and did my arms, back and chest. She reached in the front and coated my entire breasts from one side, then the other. Then they did my face with some higher SPF and he returned my suit to outside my ass cheeks.

Jenna sent me off with a giggle and a slap to my ass. "That should do for a couple hours, come back if you need more."

I almost collapsed on my first step. I was so horny right now. She had even tugged my nipples while she was inside the front, so I felt them poking against the suit. I was too embarrassed to look at the spectacle that seemed to draw attention from a lot of guys.

When I found my 'friends' again, they were laughing and stopped talking when I arrived. "Good girl, now lay down and get some sun with us.

We laid on our backs first and began talking, and I actually started to feel a part of the group, because they included me in the conversation. Then, an hour later, we rolled over onto our bellies.

"You know Brit, that is a very conservative suit, let me help you get more tan." Tyler said.

I knew better than to protest at this point, though I whined when she pulled the shoulder straps down and slid the suit off my breasts down to my waist. I had my boobs buried in the towel, so it wasn't like they were showing, but it was obvious to anyone who saw us that my breasts were bare. Then she pulled the back into a thong again and bared my cheeks to the world.

"That's much better." Tyler giggled, giving my naked cheeks a squeeze.

We all laid down for a couple of hours, I dozed off beween the alcohol and the sun.

"Let's go cool off in the ocean." Madison suggested.

"Come on Brit, pull your suit up, but leave your ass out." Tyler instructed.

I didn't like it, but I did it anyway and ignored the comments I heard about my ass hanging out as we walked to the water. It was quite cold and refreshing after laying in the sun. We splashed and played in the water for a while. I was feeling part of their group and having fun.

"Okay, let's go lotion up and hit the pool bar." Tyler announced.

We were all laughing and splashing out of the water when someone said, "Good God!"

I looked at the direction of the very loud exclamation, and saw it was a woman staring at me with wide open eyes. I looked down, where she was looking and shrieked. I was practically naked! The lining had been removed from my suit. I knew it felt weird. I knew it was odd the stares I was getting before. But, now, the unlined suit stuck to my breasts, belly and each lip of my pussy, as if it was painted on!

I ran back towards the water. "Oh God, what did you do Tyler!" I screamed, and she just laughed and followed me into the deeper water.

"Come on cupcake. Don't make me carry you out, you wouldn't like that." Tyler told me as she grasped my wrist.

"Oh please Tyler, I need a cover up or something, this is pornographic!" I wailed.

"I know, I thought of cutting a slice in the middle so I could finger you without moving the material to the side, but that might have been going too far. We could try that if you want to fight me." She laughed.

"I can't do this Tyler, please don't make me." I begged. But, I walked with her as she half drug me out of the water.

"You can, and you will. Now, you should lotion up again, so you don't burn. We will wait for you, but not for long. So, you best hurry up unless you want to be left alone like this." And she pulled me out of the water.

I heard the gasps and the derogatory comments and did my best to ignore them, as I half ran to find the couple who had helped me before. No way I wanted to approach a stranger like this, and even though they were technically strangers, they had already done it once, so it was a bit less intimidating.

I found them and quickly knelt down to try and get a little cover from the gawking eyes of everyone around us.

"Oh, I see you got in the water." Jenna giggled.

"Could I borrow some more lotion?" I asked quietly.

"Sure, stand up and we will get you all lotioned up again." Jenna smiled as Brian retrieved the lotion from the bag.

"Lotion or oil Jen?" He asked, holding up the sunblock from earlier and a bottle of dark tanning oil.

"She has a decent tan, let's use the oil this time." Jenna decided and smiled at me with a predatory stare. "You know, you'd tan a lot better in a bikini. I have a spare one in my bag if you'd like to borrow it."

"Thanks" I whispered, "but I wouldn't feel right, borrowing your suit Jenna."

Jenna was taller than me, but her butt was a lot smaller. She was very thin. Her breasts were a good bit smaller too. I pictured whatever bikini she might have barely fitting my curves and knew that it would be a bad idea.

Brian started rubbing oil into my legs and I shivered with excitement at the touch as his hands went higher. Meanwhile, Jenna did my arms and neck, both of them working towards the suit on my limbs.

"I really think you should change Brit. I mean, this suit is clinging to you like a second skin anyway. If you are going to show off your body, you may as well get some sun in the process." Jenna pressed.

"I wouldn't feel right Jenna." I said in a whisper.

"Oh, too good for my suit I guess. Never mind then, you are probably too good for our oil too." Jenna stopped lotioning me, and seemed mad.

I gulped hard. "I'm sorry Jenna, it isn't that at all. I do appreciate your oil." I whined. I just really didn't want to wear a bikini with Tyler. This suit was bad enough, I couldn't imagine what she would do to me in a bikini.

"I don't think you do." Jenna huffed. "Brian just let her go somewhere else." She told her boyfriend, who was now squeezing my upper thighs.

"No, please. I just really like this suit." I protested.

"Tell you what Brittany, if you try mine on, I will oil you up. If you don't like it, you can change back. How about that?" Jenna asked, as she rubbed my shoulders. Brian hadn't stopped and was right at the edge of my suit now, squeezing my thighs right below my overheated pussy.

"Okay." I gave in. "I will try it on if it means that much to you."

She started rubbing my shoulders again. "Okay, let me get it."

She went to rummaging deep in her beach bag, while her boyfriend was now squeezing my thighs with his big hands and brushing my pussy through my suit with his thumbs. I was creaming in my suit, all the sexual need since last night coming back to me again and leaving me needy of the orgasm that had been so long denied.

Jenna walked back with a hand full of material and stood behind me while Brian slid his hand up inside my suit from the front. I must have been making an obscene spectacle of myself, because a lot of people were watching us now. I closed my eyes and moaned as his hands went flat on my belly and slid up and down so his thumbs were now rubbing my outer lips inside my bathing suit.

"Okay, let's try to do this with as little exposure as possible." Jenna whispered in my ear, and I felt her push the straps of my suit off my shoulders.

"Not here!" I exclaimed, my hands rushing up to halt her progress.

Jenna pressed her breasts into my back and reached around and squeezed my breasts through the red fabric of my swimsuit. She leaned forward and sucked my ear lobe. Brian pushed a thumb inside me and ran his finger up and down against my clit. I shuddered in heat.

"Yes Brittany." Jenna whispered between sucks, "Right here, now let go of the suit and I promise I will cover you up quickly."

I whined. She pinched my nipples and tugged at them. Meanwhile, her boyfriend was pumping his thumb in and out of my juicy pussy. I was barely able to stand.

"Now, put your hands down like a good girl." Jenna whispered. And I felt my hands slowly lowering down to my sides.

She gave a final tug that left my nipples achingly hard. Then, in a single yank, she pulled my suit down to my waist. My breasts bounced into the open air and I heard gasps all around me as the voyeuristic crowd watched. My hands were tangled in my suit, so though I reflexively went to cover my tits, I couldn't reach them.

Instead of covering me up with the bikini top right away, Jenna poured oil on my tits and started rubbing it in right there on the beach. My perky breasts were on full display, getting more attention from the gawkers and pervs. But who could blame them, my breasts are perky and full, and they were completely on display as Jenna and Brian worked oil all over them. They made a show of tugging my nipples to their maximum state of erectness.

When Brian started to oil my front down to my abdomen, I panicked and grabbed at the hips because he was starting to lower the rest of the suit and I was afraid they would strip me bare naked right here on the beach. Jenna giggled at me. "Hands to your sides, I promise I will put the top on before we do the bottoms."

I whimpered, and let go of the suit. I just stood there like a total exhibitionist slut as they oiled me from neck to waist. It was probably worse when she did my back because my breasts just sat out in the open. I noticed a few people with their phones out taking video or pictures of my topless state on the beach.

"Okay, arms out to the sides so I can put your top on naughty girl." Jenna laughed and when I did she put it on. I gasped when I felt and then looked down to see two tiny triangles of material covering my nipples, but little else. My entire breasts were left bare.

"Oh gawd, no Jenna. This is way too small." I whined.

"You have the body for it naughty girl." She giggled at me as she tied the strings into place in back.

I may as well have been still naked from the waist up. My breasts were still out in the open. And with the state of my nipples, they could be clearly seen through the light pink material that was nearly transparent. I whimpered as I looked at it.

"Okay, this part we will have to be fast, we don't want to get you arrested for indecent exposure." She whispered as she reached around me and cupped my pussy in her hand under the suit. She wiggled a finger inside my overheated cunt and thrust it in and out a few times.

"I'll cover your pussy with my hand while Brian oils up your ass and all around my hand. Then, when he is done, I will grab the bottoms while he oils your juicy pussy lips. Spread your legs when I tell you, so I can cover you up fast." Jenna whispered into my ear as she steadily plunged a finger in and out of my overheated cunt.

I just stood there, knees struggling not to buckle as my pussy drove me to thoughtless existence. I barely caught anything she said, but when my suit started to slide down my ass, I reflexively grabbed it with my hand. Jenna slapped my hand. "Let go naughty girl."

I groaned and released it and soon it was puddled around my feet and I was as close to naked as I'd ever been on a beach. Only two tiny triangles of fabric existed between me and full nudity in public. Although Jenna kept me 'covered' with the flat of her hand, her middle finger continued to fuck in and out of my pussy, which had to be obvious to the dozens of people watching and filming with their phones.

Brian took his sweet time oiling up my thighs and ass, being sure to get plenty of oil in the crease of my ass. I jolted forward when he pushed at my tight little anus. Jenna giggled. "Stop fucking yourself naughty girl." She whispered, and I blushed brighter if that were possible.

After quite some time, it seemed to me, Brian oiled my front, all around Jenna's hand and then she reluctantly withdrew her finger. "Okay naughty girl, I'm going to take my hand away and Brian will replace it with his while he puts oil on you. Spread your legs wide so I can pull the bikini up between them. It's a string so I will tie the sides as soon as I get it in place."

Then Jenna withdrew her hand, and I groaned at the loss of the fingering. My eyes were closed to block out the sexual heat and the audience. I stood there... and stood there... and suddenly realized, my pussy was completely exposed. I opened my eyes and saw a sea of phones pointed at me. I shrieked, and my hands went to cover my pussy.

"I told you to spread your legs naughty girl." Jenna laughed. "Now spread them so Brian can do his part."

"Please..." I whimpered and spread my feet apart a few more inches.

"Wider." Jenna said as she slapped my inner thighs. I shifted a couple more inches.

"Wider." Jenna instructed and slapped again. I was very spread now. Probably at least three feet between my feet.

"Good girl." Jenna said. "Now move your hands so Brian can cover you and I will hand you the bikini strings between your legs. Just hold them until Brian pulls his hand away, then pull them up to your hips and I will tie them off.

I was crying in embarrassment as I took my hand away and let the voyeurs see my naked pussy again. But, not for long as Brian's hand went over it and slid oil all over my pussy. It felt so good I nearly came.

He massaged my pussy with his oily hand for a very long time and I was breathless, humping my hips forward like a wanton slut to make the contact firmer. Just when I knew I was about to cum so hard I'd probably feint, he pulled his hand away. I humped at the air for several seconds before realizing his hand was gone.

Jenna giggled at me as she slapped my ass and told me to take the strings. I reached down and grabbed them and pulled them up. Upon her instruction, I handed her the right side and she tied it high on my hip. Then I handed her the left and she tied that one.

Brian laughed and said that it was twisted. I could feel the hot air on my pussy and knew he was right. So, she untied the strings again and I switched the right to left and left to right and this time I felt the cloth against my bare pussy when she pulled the strings and tied them high on my hips.

Jenna whispered in my ear. "Okay, take us to your friends and we will give them your suit. I want you to know, I've never had the nerve to wear this suit in public. You look great in it though."

I looked down and sighed loudly. "Oh Gawd, no!" I said aloud. The bottom was worse than the top. I liked to leave a small 'landing strip' of hair on my pubis. It was completely exposed. The tiny strip of fabric held there by strings was just barely enough to encase my pussy lips and nothing else.

Brian smiled at me. "You look great Brittany."

"Please let me put my other suit on." I begged. But, they would have none of it as they packed up all their beach gear into her bag and made me lead them to where Tyler was.

Tyler, Madison and Allison had cleaned up all their beach gear by the time we got there. She looked mad at me when she first saw me, then she took in my suit and started laughing really loud. "Jenna, you are amazing!" And she ran by me as I stood there dumbfounded and hugged Jenna.

Then she gave Brian a hug and they all laughed as Jenna retold how they got me in the slut bathing suit. I was blushing profusely. "Okay, can I please have my suit back now?" I begged.

"No!" Jenna and Tyler said at the same time. I cringed.

"Let's go dancing!" Tyler announced and grabbed my hand, dragging me toward the music at the pool bar.

On the way off the beach was a mist machine and Tyler and Jenna walked me up to it and held me there facing it. I was gracious that the cool mist was cooling down my hypersensitive body and took the edge off my need to cum.

But, when I was finally saturated in cool mist, I noticed them laughing at me again. I looked down and the tiny bits of cloth that hung to my body like a second skin were completely transparent. There was no lining in them and the material was absolutely see through, so my pussy and nipples were clearly visible though slightly tinted pink.

"Oh gawd, no Tyler. I can't, we will get in trouble!" I begged. "Please, you have got to let me wear the red suit. I can't be in public like this, it's like being naked."

Tyler laughed. "This is how you are staying the rest of the weekend cupcake. Just get used to it."

Madison and Allison came up with a round of shots and we all downed them as they drank to my slutty swim suit. Then we went to the bar, and I was aware of the stares of everyone and the phones that recorded my humiliation.

I kind of shut down at that point. I couldn't take all the comments I heard, so I just blocked them out. I actually blocked everything out, and just sipped my sea breeze, and wallowed in self-pity. When I finished my first drink, another replaced it. I started sipping it, when Tyler said it was time to dance.