Appreciating Cory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers

"Please don't Tyler. Haven't I suffered enough? Whatever you want, you can have. I just want to be left alone. Can I please go sleep in the car?"

But Tyler would have none of it and I was drug out onto the dance floor in my slut suit. Tyler pulled me tight against her and smiled at me. "Good Girl" she said, and kissed my nose. "Now, shake your ass for me. Do you know how to twerk?"

I shook my head no. "Please no Tyler. I'm already a ..." She cut me off.

"Cupcake, do you want me to untie your suit?" Tyler asked.

I started dancing, even though being naked wouldn't have been much of a change from the way I looked, it would have been illegal, though I can't imagine that this suit wasn't. At first, they had me surrounded in our little group, which shielded me from the dozens of people who were openly staring at me and taking pictures and videos with their phones. As I became less robotic, they started dancing with other people until it was just me and Tyler.

She spun me around suddenly and I found myself looking out into a sea of eyes, all feasting on my nearly naked body. She pulled my ass up against her pelvis and started rubbing her hands up and down over my belly and thighs, brushing my breasts and even my pussy, but not flagrantly grabbing anything yet.

As she stroked and showed my body, I felt my pussy oozing its excitement. Then, apparently, Tyler felt it as she ran her hand over the thin strip of bikini covering my cunt. She whispered in my ear, "Good girl." Then she started openly rubbing my slit right there on the dance floor with nobody to block the view as the soaking material clung to my lips and basically gave the crowd an uninhibited sight of my wet, bulging lips.

I moaned as she rubbed me closer and closer to the orgasm I needed. Then, just as I was about to cum in front of everyone, she stopped and left me humping my visible charms at the open air before me. "Please Tyler. Don't stop." I begged. I needed to cum so bad and I didn't care who saw it.

"Not yet cupcake." Tyler giggled in my ear. She turned me around and danced with her hands squeezing my naked ass.

I started crying against her shoulder. I felt like I would die, if I didn't cum soon.

Tyler must have felt me sobbing against her and she squeezed my ass hard, pulling my cheeks apart, then squeezing them together again. "Do you want to cum cupcake?" She whispered.

"Yes... please Tyler... I can't take it anymore." I begged.

"Brian and Jenna have a room in this hotel. You can go up to their room." She whispered.

I thought she meant to masturbate and bring myself off. "Yes, please, can I use their room?" I begged.

"Brian will want to fuck you of course, and Jenna, she isn't going to let you have her boyfriend's dick without you eating her pussy. You ready for that?" Tyler asked, her hands never stopping in their circular squeezing of my ass cheeks, spreading them and closing them.

I cried. "No. Please stop. I'll do anything. But, I won't cheat on Cory."

"Okay cupcake. You are such a good girlfriend." She giggled.

She let go of my ass, and I was hopeful she was going to let me just sit down. She led me by the hand over to a group of guys who were standing around drinking and laughing. "Hey guys." Tyler greeted them. "I have to go to the bathroom and I don't trust my girlfriend to be alone. She loves to dance. Could you keep an eye on her for me? I won't be long, just don't get carried away. She's a sexy little thing, I know, but keep your dicks in your pants and you can dance with her all you want." Then she guided me to a very good looking, muscular boy, and I pulled away.

"Please no." I begged her, but Tyler released my wrist, as he grabbed my hand and led me out a step to pull my body against his.

"I'm not entirely sure I will be able to keep my dick in my pants." He whispered in my ear, as he grabbed my ass and pulled my belly against his rock-hard cock. I pushed my hands against his chest, trying to get some distance between the thick log in his swimming trunks and my body. He didn't budge, he was probably twice my weight.

His friend then stood behind me. I could feel his breath on my neck before his chest pressed against my back. He fumbled around a bit, I felt his swimsuit brushing against my ass. Then, he pushed his cock straight up between my ass cheeks and pulled back my hips, with one hand on each. I panicked and pushed harder against the chest in front of me, only managing to push myself back against the boy behind me.

The other two friends then stood, one on each side of me. I was in a box of boy flesh! They each took one of my hands and forced it down into their shorts. I tried to resist it, I swear, but I knew what they wanted and rationalized myself into taking their cocks in my hands. Then the boys to my front and... rear... started grinding me hard. They weren't holding back at all. The boy behind me was basically fucking my ass cheeks. The boy in front was humping his dick between our bodies.

Then the boy in front bent his knees and pushed down on his cock and it sprung up between my legs. My eyes fluttered and I moaned so loud, I think even the DJ heard me. He started humping his hips forward and back, fucking my pussy lips without entering them. I couldn't help it. I was so turned on I started stroking the cocks in my hands with the same tempo as the two that dry humped the hell out of my ass and pussy.

I was flying towards the much-needed orgasm. My body was shaking in ecstasy. It was probably going to be the biggest cum of my life. And then, suddenly, my hands were pried from the cocks that they grasped and taken out of the suits to my sides. A moment later, they turned and returned to their drinks, high-fiving each other and laughing, as I fell to the dance floor, curled up in a fetal position and put my hand on my pussy right there in front of everyone. I was going to cum, even if I had to do it to myself.

Tyler stopped me! She grabbed my hands and pulled me to my feet and started yelling at me for being such a slut. "There are children here Brittney! What kind of slut masturbates in the middle of a dance floor! Have you no control girl?" She smacked my ass hard and drug me off the dance floor to the laughter of pretty much everyone. I was hanging my head and sobbing.

When she pulled me over to where Allyssa, Madison, Jenna and Brian were watching, laughing at me, I collapsed in a chair and started rubbing my thighs together feverishly. My mind was not working properly. At Tyler's command, Allyssa and Madison each grabbed a leg and forced them apart, so I couldn't do it. I nearly screamed in frustration.

Tyler took an ice cube from her drink and pushed it into my little sliver of bikini front. It made an ice cube shaped bulge in front of my pussy lips and I jolted at the cold. "Calm down slut." Tyler commanded and held my hands from removing the ice. They held me like that, spread open so the whole world could see what she had done as the ice cube slowly melted and sent shivers through my body as my heated sex was artificially cooled.

When it melted, the bottom was completely transparent again and they continued to hold me there, exposing my pussy to the entire dance floor. The chair I was seated on had a high back, unlike the bar stools that everyone else was sitting on. Tyler pulled my arms forcefully behind the back of the chair and then used my red suit, the one I had been wearing earlier, to tie my hands to the back of the chair. This pushed my breasts out, forcing them to strain against the tiny triangles that covered my nipples.

Then she took my towel and demonstrating her amazing strength, tore it into four long pieces of towel. She tied my knees to the corners and my ankles to the legs of the chair. Then she went over to the group of four guys who had been 'dancing' with me earlier. I watched as she talked to them, they were all laughing and looking at me as they talked.

As they laughed and talked, Tyler called Allyssa and Madison over and they quickly left my sides. Jenna decided to take the opportunity to move in next to me and she took two ice cubes, pressing one over each nipple, held in place by the tight, tiny triangle of the slut bathing suit. I squealed, but there was little I could do as my nipples became painfully erect against the cold ice.

A bikini clad waitress was walking around selling shots of watermelon liquer in plastic syringes. Jenna laughed and bought one, then plunged it into my mouth. Then, she bought a frozen mudslide and gave me a sip. I was grateful, my body was quite hot from the sun and the dancing and the sexual need. Then she told me to be very quiet as she took the syringe and sucked up some of the frozen mudslide, filling it.

My eyes went wide when she knelt in front of me. "Oh please no!" I begged. "Please, this has to stop."

She smiled at me and while she mostly blocked the view from the dance floor, she reached between my thighs. I tried so hard to close them, but with my knees tied apart, there was little I could do. She pushed the tiny triangle to the side and inserted the plastic tube into my pussy and pressed the plunger, forcing the frozen drink up into me. My body shook as it sent shivers through me. She did it a second time, emptying another tube inside my pussy and then covered my pussy back up with the transparent scrap of cloth.

I trembled, my pussy was jolted from the ice melting quickly inside. Jenna whispered in my ear. "Now, if you hold your pussy closed and don't let any of that drip out, I won't do it again." She giggled, walking across the dance floor to tell the others what she had done.

I clinched my pussy as tight as I could, but I knew it was going to be a losing battle. The coldness of it made me shiver and the heat of my pussy made the ice melt. They all stood there, laughing at me as I focused my energy on clinching my muscles. Then, I felt the inevitable trickle of melted mudslide escape. I clinched harder, hoping to minimize the flow, but it was no use, the liquid continued to dribble out and I could feel the tiny strip of cloth that encased my labia getting colder and wetter. The loud laughter from across the dance floor left no doubt that they saw it.

Tyler, Jenna, Allyssa and Madison crossed the dance floor and I started sobbing. I just knew they were going to torture me with more ice. "Please Tyler!" I begged. "Please no more!"

She laughed at me and pressed her hand against my pussy. She started to rub it. "I'll tell you what cupcake, you go ahead and let it all out, I want to feel that cold and rub your little twat numb."

I groaned and whimpered, her hand was getting me hot again. Then, I just did as she said and let the no longer frozen mud slide loose from my pussy. It was still very cold, just not frozen and true to her word, she rubbed it into the transparent cloth covering my lips. This further excited me and turned the light fabric that snuggled my labia a chocolatey, but still transparent hue.

Tyler invited the boys to join us and they wasted no time fondling my body, as I struggled against the bonds of the towel spreading my legs and the suit tying my hands behind the chair. I would have fucked them all by the time they were done manipulating me from one precipice of an orgasm to another. They took it in turns. One would stay behind and rub me, however they desired, while everyone else danced.

Each of them took a turn for five minutes, then they added Jenna, Allyssa, Madison and Brian and all took another turn at one song per person to toy my body towards orgasm, but cruelly deny it over and over again. An hour later, my mind was gone. I was quite crazy and delirious in my need to climax.

My body was shaking constantly. I humped my hips as much as I could, though it was quite limited by my knees being tied to the corners of the chair and my shoulders down to accommodate my hands that were pulled down by the position of the knot on the chair and my wrists. Drool dripped from my mouth and down in a river between my breasts and further soaking my bikini bottoms.

Tyler came over to me and looked at my eyes. I saw her, but I couldn't really see her. It was like the world was turned to molten lava. My body was so hot and sweaty, I wanted to just explode.

"Let's take you up to the room cupcake. You ready to fuck?" Tyler whispered to me while playing with my nipples.

I trembled all over. It was dark now, it had been twenty-four hours since she first began to force my body to the edge of the first climax last night. I couldn't think. My mouth was open and a river of drool had dripped down my cleavage to wet my suit bottoms. "I give up." I whined, a tear escaping my eye as I knew I had lost whatever pride I had left in me.

Tyler called the boys over and they carried me in the chair up to a hotel room. Then, to my surprise, the boys left and it was just Tyler and me.

"Okay cupcake. You did really good. I'm going to let you be faithful tonight. Get some sleep. I'd untie you, but you'd finger your cunt, and I don't want that right now." She kissed my nose and left me alone.

It wasn't easy to fall asleep, sitting up like that. But, I managed, somehow.

Around 2:00, everyone came back to the room and woke me up. The few hours of sleep had definitely helped to calm me down. I still desperately wanted an orgasm, but my mind was back together now.

Brian and Jenna were the first two to enter. They were laughing and fondling each other on the way through the door. Right behind them came Allyssa and Madison, each with one of the guys that had dry humped me on the dance floor. Finally, Tyler entered with the other two guys. They were all giggling and feeling each other up.

"Looks like we are going to have to share." Allyssa giggled, pointing out that there were ten of us in a room with two queen size beds.

"Let's get cupcake ready for bed." Tyler grinned and approached me with Allyssa and Madison. I didn't like the grins on their faces, but I was still pretty much helpless to do anything about it. Besides, I was still half-asleep.

"You ready to cheat on Cory still?" Tyler asked, as she untied my hands from my red bathing suit.

"No" I whispered. "Please, just let me sleep on the floor Tyler. I promise I won't do anything."

Tyler giggled. "Britney, Britney, Britney. Such a little beggar. Maybe I was wrong about you. You are weaker than I gave you credit for. I told you already, I am going to let you be faithful tonight. Technically that was before midnight, but I meant until we wake up."

"Now, that means that we have one too many guys. So, we are going to play a game. Allyssa, Madison and I decided to forgo being monogamous tonight, so you can be loyal to your man." Tyler giggled. She pulled some soft, cotton rope from a bag in the room and tied my hands together in front of me, leaving half of the length loose.

"Jenna and Brian, are you two going to play? No pressure from me." Tyler asked.

Jenna and Brian started whispering and giggling. "Yes, but if anyone ever asks, we said no." Jenna grinned. She started making out with Brian hard.

"So, five guys and four girls and one cupcake." Tyler grinned at me. Allyssa and Madison untied my knees from the corners of the bar chair. Tyler reached behind me and untied the string of the top of the bikini and pulled it off, leaving my chest bare. It wasn't a huge difference from the transparent straps that were covering my nipples, I barely flinched.

"So, here is what we are going to do cupcake." Tyler giggled and holding my chin, forced my face towards her own and stared into my eyes. "We are going to take turns, sort of a game of musical vaginas. At the end of each song, the guys will rotate who they are fucking. The odd man out will get to help you practice giving head. Any time they need to cum during the next two hours, it will be in your mouth. You will swallow every drop. While you get them to release into your mouth, the guy who was fucking your mouth will stick his dick against your wet hole, but not fuck you. Just something to help him stay hard and keep you excited while you do your job."

Allyssa and Madison, meanwhile, untied my ankles from the chair legs and Tyler undid the strings on my bottoms. She pulled the brief fabric from between my legs.

"When you finish swallowing the guy's cum, you keep sucking until he is rock hard and ready to go again. Your job is to keep all the guys hard for the next two hours so the four of us can constantly have a cock pounding our pussies. To help you stay interested in that prospect, when our pussy is empty, we get to play with you until it is filled again. Any questions?"

I started sobbing. "I don't want to do this Tyler, please just leave me out of it." I whined.

She grinned. "You are doing so well Cupcake." She leaned in and kissed my lips softly. "Cory deserves blowjobs. You need practice. Now, do as your told and tomorrow it will all be over."

I fought, but I was no match for them as they positioned me as they wished. A pair of pillows were placed in the center above the foot of the bed. My rib cage rested over them, not uncomfortably. My bound hands were tied down to the bottom of the bed, so my breasts hung over the edge and my head faced down. My knees were brought to the edge and tied to the sides, so my ass was held up by the position. To keep me from falling forward, my ankles were tied, such that my feet were pressed together. Then, that rope was tied to the headboard.

Once the rough positioning was put in place, they tightened each rope over and over again, until my position was tautly tied down. Then, everyone stripped their suits off and I saw the naked bodies of all of them. They guys were all excited by the proposition and the naked girls, so there was no shortage of erect cocks to look at.

The debauchery began.

They paired up and started fucking all around me. I was surprised that Brian was the first to put his cock in my mouth. I would have thought he would have started with his girlfriend. I suppose the good thing about being tied up the way that I was, I couldn't do a lot in the blowjob department. He just fed his meat into my mouth and started fucking my face. The angle was horrible. Being bound like I was, Brian had to hold my head at a very uncomfortable bend backwards. This left me with no control to even give a blowjob. It just made my mouth and throat a hole to fuck.

Three minutes is the average length of a song. Brian did not cum in that first three minutes. He made me gag and cough. He got saliva dripping in streams all over his junk and down my chin. But, he did not cum. When the song changed, the guys all rotated clockwise.

I didn't even want to know the names of the four guys. Ripped abs number one grasped my head and I was not only tasting the flavor of dick, but the pussy juices of Tyler, who had the position next to me on the bed. Hers was the last vagina that each guy would pound before introducing their tool to my mouth as the round robin continued. The idea repulsed me, perhaps more than the actual taste. It wasn't that vagina tastes terrible, it was more that I was not even a little bit bisexual and yet, I was being force-fed a dick coated in vaginal juice.

He was about as gentle as Brian, meaning, he didn't give a damn about hearing me choke or seeing globs of mucous oozing onto his balls. In and out, in and out. Just a hole to thrust his dick into. My eyes and nose watered. I imagined my face couldn't look any less appetizing, perhaps the alcohol they had consumed made that an irrelevant fact.

Around three minutes later, the song changed, and Abs 3 told Abs 2 he needed to cum before Abs 2 took his turn in my mouth. So, Abs 2 climbed behind me, as Abs 3 thrust his non-Tyler-flavored cock into my throat. He definitely had to cum. Within five strokes, he was emptying his balls into my mouth. I tried to swallow, but he just kept thrusting as he came. Each inward thrust, he would jettison his cum straight into my esophagus for a second, then pull back and thrust in again for the next pulse of cum.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,338 Followers