Apprehended Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled away from him.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked, closing the space between us again. He

wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me into his side, his body hot. He lowered his head and leaned further into me, his lips at my ear. "I don't recall asking you to leave...did I, my female?"

I shivered, his breath warm and soft as it tickled my ear. He smelled like chips. I tried to hide the smile that erupted but failed miserably.

Ethan noticed.

"What's so funny?" he whispered, tossing the chips on the coffee table. He shifted, his hand, moving along the length of my spine and stopping at the nape of my neck. He threaded his fingers through my hair, clenching a few strands to gently pull my head back.

My neck became exposed and he lowered his head, pressing hot, open-mouthed kisses along my sensitive flesh. I trembled and Ethan laughed, using his free hand to tickle his way up to my jaw with his fingers. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and forefinger and tilted my head to look at him.

"Don't you ever...ever leave without my permission. Do you understand?" he whispered, his eyes on my mouth.

It wasn't really a question. I knew that. I also knew that it was a misogynistic statement. One that was-

He leaned in and licked the sensitive spot behind my ear, sending chills along the length of my spine. I shivered and he laughed quietly, nipping my tender flesh with his fangs, stinging, and causing a small frisson of pain before licking it away with his glorious tongue.

I whimpered, losing my tenuous hold on control, and forgetting the demand entirely.

"Annie," he murmured, pressing more kisses underneath my ear. He angled my head, moving to my jaw with his strong hand still on my chin to hold me. He was breathing just as hard as I was, his chest rising and falling rapidly. "Answer me."

I felt his raw heat, his untamed desire. And the glorious touch of his hand rubbing against the flesh of my nape.

His eyes were still on my mouth and he brushed his soft lips against mine, a teasing touch. One that sent electricity to the marrow of my bones. I shifted for more, attempting to meld my lips against his in a ravaging, devastating kiss.

But Ethan was stringent and controlled despite his obvious need. A male educated in restraint.

"Ethan..." I moaned in frustration.

I wanted his kiss. I needed his kiss.

He pulled back and chuckled, not allowing our lips to touch as he said, "Do. You. Understand?"

He waited; his feral eyes locked on my trembling lips.

And I knew that he wouldn't give me what I wanted until I agreed. Until I submitted to his demand. That was the type of male he was. A dominant Alpha that didn't take no for an answer.

The feminist in me was scowling at such a challenge; telling me to deny him merely because I had the right to...but the truth was: I was willing to surrender to Ethan. Wholeheartedly and unambiguously. Without restraint and without question.

He was consuming in a profound way, taking me in all the ways that mattered. He had my heart. He had my soul. And he had my body. All of me-my past, present and future-belonged to him.

And I was more than willing to sacrifice my freedoms because I knew that this wasn't a show of dominance.

This was Ethan doing what he always did when it concerned me.

Protecting me.

I had no defense against that.

"Yes," I whispered.

He didn't need any more than that. It was more than enough for him. And he gave me what I wanted...what I craved with a desperation so dangerous, I was afraid of falling off a precipice that would ruin me. That would leave me broken and unlike myself. Where Ethan would meld into my shards of ruination and become one with me. Where I wouldn't know where I ended, and he began.

Because what we shared was a bonding of souls. A loss of self and a merging of two beings. Two beings so in love with each other, so devoted and joined, that I was nothing without Ethan. He was the air that I breathed. That strength that I relied on. And the addiction I could never deny.

He took my mouth in a frenzied kiss. A kiss of smashed lips and clashing teeth. Of dancing tongues and muddled groans. He shifted to cup my face with both of his large, calloused hands, his fingers threading into my hair and pressing my mouth even further against his flesh.

His tongue was hot as he took; a passionate blaze of fire that blurred out the world. It took away my sight and sound. Until all I saw was Ethan. All I felt was Ethan. He was in my bones. He was in my beating heart.

And I knew he felt the same way-just as devastated by this obsession between us. Just as lost to the waves of pure desire and need. A need that marred my heart and made me weep with its intensity.

I gasped as Ethan found my waist, lifting me up to deposit me on the couch-my back against the cushions. He stood up, still naked and resplendent as he kicked the coffee table out of the way. It scraped against the hardwood floor, moaning as it flew into the wall near the fireplace.

With sure and steady fingers, he deftly lifted my shirt and pulled it over my head, the cold air tickling my now fevered skin. He tossed it over his shoulder and fell upon his knees, growling as he pushed the cups of my bra up to uncover my breasts.

My nipples grew taut with arousal and expectation.

And his eyes glazed over with longing as he stared.

He licked his lips before lowering his head swiftly to capture me; his hot, wet mouth engulfing half of my breast.

I tossed my head back on a moan, closing my eyes at the sensation. He flicked my nipple with his tongue before circling the peak; his feral eyes never straying as he gauged my every reaction. I buried my hands in his thick hair, arching my back and pressing my breast further into his mouth, wanting more. Needing more.

He liked that.

He popped the nipple, leaving a trail of wetness around my areola before sucking it back in. He flicked, licked, and sucked, grabbing the underside of my breast to cup it and knead it. He stiffened his tongue and used it to flick and torment me in delightful pleasure.

Then he shifted to the other, lavishing his attention just as equally.

I watched him as he took, his free hand tickling its way down my thickness to the waistband of my leggings. He grabbed a fistful of the cotton...

And ripped it to pieces with one hand.

He pulled back from my breasts, sucking the soft skin around my nipple and nipping; leaving small bruises that he licked over with his tongue to soothe the small love bites.

"I'll buy you new ones," he said against my skin, his breath a cool contrast against my heated flesh.

He moved down...down, down...to rip the leggings further. He exposed my juncture, leaving my legs and thighs covered in his haste as he grabbed my hips and forced my legs off the couch. He lifted my thighs, guiding them over each of his shoulders so that his head was directly at my center. He stared at my most aching core and inhaled, growling low and dangerously.

Then he reached in between my legs, slipping a long, thick, and hot finger underneath my panties to shift them to the side...exposing my bare and raw lips to his glassy eyes.

He stared for a few seconds, not saying a word.

I lifted my head to see what he was doing...only to freeze at the hazardous yearning etched on his face.

He pressed two fingers against each of my lips, separating my core and revealing my hidden, swollen nub.

His breath tickled my most sensitive flesh and I trembled violently. "Ethan," I said on a sigh, my voice husky and thick.

He found my eyes as he spoke against my lips. "You're so beautiful, baby." He inhaled my scent again, his chest vibrating. "So fucking perfect," he whispered. "You smell like honey...and sweet cream." He blew against me and I jerked, my core quivering with need. He chuckled.

"Ethan," I repeated in desperation, moving my hips in a soft, slow rhythm. I wanted to feel his mouth on me. I wanted him to devour me. I whimpered. "Please...please...I...I need..."

"I know, my love," he whispered, settling himself more comfortably on the floor. "Believe me, I know. I've got you, sweetheart. I've got you."

And I gasped as he plunged his tongue deeply inside of me. He bottomed out and filled me so completely.

So pleasurably.

So perfectly.

"Ethan," I groaned, moving my hips instinctively.

He held my waist, slipping out of me to flick my nub and circle it with his glorious tongue. Then he plunged back in...filling me once more.

I followed his pace, lowering my hips when he slid out to suck and flick my swollen nub, and lifted them when he bottomed out to fill me.

Again and again.

And again.

"Fuck," he said, against my hot flesh. He plunged in again, swirling his tongue in a way that made me buckle and lose all sense of self. He smiled as he pulled out and said, "Is that the spot, dulzura?"

I nodded, unable to speak. Unable to think cohesively. I was lost to the sensations he wreaked; lost to the tides of pleasure he inflicted.

And he did it again, hitting my g-spot as he swirled his expert tongue against my aching walls.

I felt my muscles tighten, felt myself soar as a powerful climax threatened to erupt. It was immense; so forceful that I knew I would barely survive without Ethan there to catch me. It was dangerous and potent. It was fire and ice.

"That's it," he whispered. "Come for me, baby girl." He flicked my nub in fast succession. "Let it go, my love. I've got you. I've got you."

He plunged his tongue back inside, swirling against my walls as he slipped a hand to my nub...and pinched it in his wet fingers.

I cried out and climaxed, the force so violent, I shook and trembled with each quivering contraction.

Ethan moaned, burying his face into my core; his tongue filling me to the brink as he tasted me. I pulsed against his tongue, my walls tightening and releasing in uncontrollable waves.

Ethan closed his eyes, his chest rumbling in male satisfaction as his throat worked. He swallowed like a male seeking salvation, his tongue moving in such a way that he cupped my liquid and pulled it in. He held my hips in place as I bucked, my back arching and pressing my core further into his mouth.

He held me through the swells, taking all I had to give. Drinking everything that I was. And I whimpered as I lost myself; my body no longer my own. My soul no longer my own.

When the world around me slowly began to come into focus, and my breathing slowed to a somewhat normal pace; Ethan lowered my hips back onto the couch before pulling his thick tongue out of my depths and taking one long, last lick from bottom to top as he pulled away.

I looked down at him, his eyes blazing with unfulfilled need as mine were languid and dazed from satiation. His chin and beard were slick with my desire and he licked his lips clean. Then he shifted and lifted my legs so that they rested on the couch; my body weak and lazy.

He stood up and my gaze dropped to his hips...where his erection stood proud and rigidly strong.

I licked my own lips at the sight and sat up without hesitation.

I reached out just as Ethan was making a move to sit down, grabbing a firm hold of his thick, long shaft in my palm.

Ethan jerked and barked out a curse; a pleading that was desperate and raw. "Annie," he said, his voice thick and unsteady. "What are you doing?"

I sat up straighter and leaned into him, my eyes on his unyielding manhood. Ethan placed a hand on my wrist, holding it firmly in place as his breathing increased and his chest heaved erratically. "Annie," he pleaded, losing control.

Ethan never lost control.

Ever.

And I realized that I caused that.

That I was the one to bring this strong, insanely large Alpha male to the brink of insanity.

It strengthened my resolve.

"You don't have to," he said, sweat glistening across his tight abs. He was trembling, his thick, muscled thighs barely able to keep him upright.

"But I want to," I said, leaning in to press a light kiss against his shaft.

He groaned deeply; the sound so masculine, it reverberated the floor beneath. "Fuck," he whispered, his voice cracking once more. He found my eyes and grabbed my chin to tilt my head up, always thinking of me despite his obvious desire. "Annie," he said, his voice stern and rigorous. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Ethan," I replied without hesitation. "I love you." I pressed another kiss to his length. "I love you so much."

That was all he needed to hear.

He released my wrist and chin and nodded, relinquishing his control. I knew it wasn't an easy thing for him to renounce. Ethan was an extremely dominant male. He didn't allow anyone to have control over him.

The fact that he willingly let me take over was enough to make me melt. He trusted me so completely. He loved me so thoroughly that he put his utter faith in me; allowing me to do whatever I wanted with him and to him.

I licked my parched lips and explored him; in awe of his masculinity. I stared, my eyes wide with wonder as I gripped him in my palm and lifted him to my mouth for a taste.

He barked out a curse when I kissed his wet tip, his fingers threading into my hair softly as I continued to lavish him with attention. He brushed a few strands away from my face, holding it for me. I grabbed his hip with my free hand and pulled him closer to me as I moved to the edge of the couch. He complied without dithering, his length directly near my face.

I tickled his shaft, brushing my fingers along the length slowly. He was amazingly soft yet hard at the same time; his veins throbbing to attention underneath the flesh of his thickness.

It made my mouth water.

I looked up at him and released his hip to slip a hand underneath his shaft. I brushed a few tentative fingers against his sac, relishing the texture and the sounds he made at my ministrations.

"Can I?" I asked, timidly.

I'd never done anything like this before. I had never touched a man so intimately and willingly. He was my first in all things. And I was unsure if I was doing it correctly. I also did not want to do anything he wasn't comfortable with.

It pained me to admit that I was a little frightened.

He nodded in reassurance, tucking hair behind my ear with his free hand. "Of course, my Luna," he whispered, seductively. "I am yours...always."

I shifted my gaze back to his manhood, cupping his sac tighter in my palm and rolling the weights lightly.

He winced and I pulled away in fear, my eyes widening in horror. "Oh my god, Ethan, did I hurt you?!" I nearly screamed.

Still breathing heavily, he grabbed my chin and held me in place, not allowing me to focus on anything other than him. "Shhhh," he murmured, brushing his thumb just underneath my chin. "You didn't hurt me, baby. You didn't."

"But...you made a sound," I said, mortified. "I don't want to hurt you."

He smiled. It was warm and filled with love. So much love. "It felt good, sweetheart. Really fucking good. You didn't hurt me, my female. I vow it."

I licked my lips nervously and nodded.

"Good girl," he whispered.

I looked at his rigid length again. "Can I try it again?"

His eyes grew dark. "Absolutely, baby," he uttered. "Absolutely."

With trembling hands, I reached out to hold his heavy sac once more and he groaned deeply in the back of his throat, the sound reassuring as I retried my last action. I gently rolled the heaviness in my palm and used my other hand to grip his thickness and angle it; his tip at my mouth.

"Oh fuckkk," he grunted, tightening his hold on my hair. The small prickle of pain made my core shiver in anticipation despite my previous release.

I stared at his head; a small, glistening drop of moisture coating the tip and beckoning me for a taste. I slipped my tongue through my lips, my mouth watering as I licked off his desire. "Sweet Jesus," he barked, his body jerking and muscles flexing.

I moaned at his flavor: sweet and a little salty. It reminded me of the sea.

And I grew greedy.

I looked up at him as I boldly swallowed him whole, his tip pressing against the back of my throat as he filled my mouth to capacity.

I'd never seen Ethan lose himself.

Until now.

And he fell apart.

"Motherfucker!" he spat, his stomach clenching and his hips rolling. His hold on my hair tightened and he looked down at me with hooded eyes. He pulled my hair, causing my head to go back and his thickness to exit my hot, wet mouth. "Yes, baby," he whispered hoarsely, "God, yes, just like that."

He guided my head and my rhythm, his long, thick shaft nearly exiting my mouth and his hold tightening even more as he guided my head back into his hips; filling me once more.

The strokes were slow and lazy. I knew that he was taking his time for me. And I knew that he was also desperate, holding back all that he had with every ounce of power he possessed.

It was sweet and loving. It was endearing and considerate.

But I wanted more.

I wanted Ethan desperate and begging. I wanted him to fall apart...just like he tore me open. I wanted him to lose himself. This big dominant male. I wanted all of him.

Without warning, I moved faster and in my own pace, which was steady and quick. I tightened my hold on his sac and rolled it in my palms, squeezing and kneading as I took his shaft and he took my mouth.

He let out a sound that was feral and inhuman, releasing his hold on my hair to hold my head and move his hips, taking my mouth in replacement of my core. He was wild and desperate; untamed and lost to the sensations.

"Fucking son of a bitch!" he ground out, his hips pumping frantically. "Take me, Annie," he crooned. "Oh god, take me."

I could tell he was on the brink. He quickened his pace and soon, he took over, his hold on control shattered and unrestrained.

"Annie," he said on a moan, his hips moving fast.

I reveled in it, my mouth parted wide, allowing him to slip in effortlessly and unhindered. It was wet and raw. It was sloppy and savage. He was slick with drizzling sweat, his muscles so tense, he was grinding his jaw.

He was focused on me, his eyes going over every move, every glide and stroke. He watched his length disappear in my mouth, muttering sweet nothings of love and desire as it slipped back out, soaking wet with my saliva.

Then he became desperate, an savage growl erupting from his lips. "Fuck, Annie," he said, his voice deep and weak. So weak. "I'm going to come, baby. I have to stop or...or...I'm going to come...in your mouth." He trembled at the thought and jerked, nearly losing himself to a climax that was just as powerful as mine had been.

He was holding back. I knew he was. I just didn't understand why.

I needed this. I needed to taste him. To drink in his essence. To swallow Ethan in his entirety; taking him into my body in every way possible.

I didn't voice this, however.

So I showed him just how much I wanted to swallow all he had to give.

I tightened my hold on his sac, squeezing it in my palm...

And hummed low in the back of my throat.

The vibration was enough to send him careening over the edge into an orgasm so violent, he roared and exploded, his shaft going deep as he pulsed his release into the back of my awaiting throat.

He rasped out my name; a desperate sound that was more like a supplication.

I drank him greedily, swallowing as he released in thick, hot spurts. He was sweet. He was salty. He was tangy.

And dear god it was the best drink I've ever had.

He tasted like heaven.

Utter. Perfection.

I rode out his waves as he literally fell apart, coming undone in and around me. He held my head as he released, his eyes never wavering as he stared at me swallowing.

And when he was done, he sagged weakly and pulled out of my mouth slowly, groaning as he exited. I sucked him clean upon the pull, grabbing as much of him as I could.