Apprehended Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Annie," he said, hoarsely.

He stared at me silently, naked and shaking and sweating.

I licked my lips, wiping the excess from my chin and sucking my fingers into my mouth to clean them off.

"Shit," he snapped. "Dear god, that was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced, my female. Come here." He lowered himself to scoop me up off the couch and pick me up.

I wrapped my legs around his hips and my arms around his neck.

"You're so fucking beautiful...did you know that?" he murmured, smoothing my hair away from my face with one hand. The other was wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly against him. He pressed small kisses across my face...my eyes, my nose, my cheeks, my forehead, my jaw, my chin, and my lips. He murmured loving things, making me tremble as he professed his affection. When he was done, he pressed his forehead against mine, his breathing now slower and steadier. "You okay, my love?" he whispered.

And there it was: Ethan expressing his concern for my well-being at all times. He always made sure I was safe and comfortable...that he never hurt me. That he never imposed anything upon me that I didn't want to do.

I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling his love for me in those four simple words. "Yes."

He kissed my lips lightly. "Are you sure? Did I hurt you, baby?" He tucked hair behind my ear.

"No, Ethan. You didn't hurt me. I promise."

He visibly relaxed...and I realized something then: Ethan was holding back because he didn't want to hurt me. He didn't want to do anything without my permission. He was more than willing to sacrifice his own needs and pleasure...to make sure that I felt secure and safe.

Always protecting me. No matter what.

To that, I had no defense. He broke through my insecurities and walls faster than anyone ever could.

I tightened my hold on him and pressed a kiss to his lips. I knew that he too needed reassurance, though he would never admit it. "Ethan...that was amazing. I wanted that. Desperately. Don't doubt it, okay? I love you. I love you more than anything. I love pleasuring you. You never hurt me. I trust you with my life. Don't think otherwise."

He smiled, smoothing more hair away from my face. "You'll tell me if you ever need me to stop, won't you, mea vita?"

"Yes."

"And you won't be frightened...will you, amore?"

"No," I whispered.

He kissed me once...twice...three times. "Promise me, my precious female. Vow it."

"I vow it," I replied, softly. "I promise."

He kissed me again...thoroughly and deeply. It was potent and passionate, making me moan and shudder.

He pulled away with a chuckle, padding across the living room and shutting off lights as he carried me upstairs to bed. "More, baby?"

I giggled. "Maybe."

He shook his head with a grin. "You're insatiable, my Luna. You know that?"

I shrugged, kissing him lightly on the lips. "I can't help it...I need you."

He kissed me back briefly before saying, "You have me, belulla. You have me completely...now let's get you taken care of. I plan to keep you up. All. Night."

Ethan made good on his vow.