All Comments on 'Apprehended Ch. 25'

by AnnieBaebee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1tiredchick1tiredchickabout 3 years ago

That was hilarious and awful and awesome! I loved it and I can't wait for more.

bucksumgalbucksumgalabout 3 years ago

He would have had an easier time convincing her to go skinny dipping than to wear a bikini. And she really should ask for a bigger top. Just remind him that the uncomfortably small top was made for a LESSER woman and might be too tight to produce milk causing his young to be undernourished ;) If that doesn't get you a more comfortable bikini top I don't know what will.

Sometimes when you look bad in an outfit, it really is the clothes' fault. The physical discomfort was that it was the wrong size. Nothing wrong with asking for the right size.

bucksumgalbucksumgalabout 3 years ago

Given how their first swimming lesson went, they'll probably have lessons more than once a week! Maybe even more than once a day! She'll be looking forward to the water in no time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Brilliant

Very inventive! I think I’d be asking “WTF, why are those plans *inside* the compound?”

Thanks for sharing.

Tess (uk)

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago

Why are the berries even there 😂 And why did she have the sudden urge to go out there in the first place. Seems suspicious.

The bikini anxiety brought me to tears and I love how he reassures and looks after her, even though he can be overprotective and controlling sometimes.

Great chapter! Looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnnieBaebee@AnnieBaebee
Hello. I am an avid writer. I'm new to this specific type of writing; however, I'm willing to give it a go. Feedback is welcome. As are inquiries.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES