April 1, Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dane landed in the mud, buck-assed nude. Then I saw and recognized the movement. Those doggone boys had taken Woodson to one of the local alligator farms. There were four within twenty minutes of Natalbany. I laughed as I thought "I hope they didn't take good ole Dane to the one who charged for family tours".

Three gators, one very large, converged on that poor sucker.

Dane desperately bicycle-kicked at the large beast near his feet. The other two slowly approached from either shoulder. That dumbass punched one of them in the eye. Clearly, Dane had never wrestled a gator. Everyone knows you punch them in the snout.

It took a few minutes. Gators are all about themselves and don't work as a team. Billy Ray came over and took the camera, bringing it closer to the action.

"Hey Hammer," he said joyously. "This is for what you did to change my life in school. You stopping what we were doin' to Marley, changed my life. I still owe you an ass-kicking though. This old boy here, won't be botherin' you 'gain, hear."

The big one finally maneuvered around to Woodson's hip and his mighty jaw came down with a hard snap across the flailing man's midsection and shook to and fro, almost ripping good ole Dane in half. The other two made quick work of his upper body.

I watched the video once more, then threw everything into Jared's fireplace and flipped the switch on the wall.

>>>>

The next day, Jared took his surveillance footage to the detectives. Three days later, Hailey was arrested. The media surmised that one Dane Woodson, paramour, had fled town leaving the pregnant ex to shoulder the burden.

Three months later, Hailey was convicted and given a ten-year sentence. It would have been less had I not been home at the time the fire was set. She gave her baby girl up for adoption. I never went to see her.

A week before Christmas, Jared and I were hosting a BBQ. Darin McDonald and his new bride were there. Some of my former classmates from school spent most of the afternoon playing cornhole. Get your minds out of the gutter!

Mr. Turnis and his wife, Julie, stopped by for a bit. I think he did it because I was still making payments.

Billy Ray was in attendance, too. He pulled me aside and explained what happened to him after I stopped him from making the worst mistake of his life. Let's say, he was happy to oblige. Poor Elmer had bit the dust five years earlier, impaled by a standpipe that blew back at him while he was working on an oil platform.

Later that night, Marley and I lay in bed. Turns out, That beautiful lady was just as interested in making me whole again as I was in making her my new girl. Oh, sorry! Woman! She is a cop after all.

"You know, babe," I said as her head nestled into my chest, out of breath. "I feel like this is the first day of a new life - our new life."

She didn't immediately answer. "I think," she tilted her pretty face up to look at me. "I think April 1st was your 'day one'.

Who was I to argue?