April and Her Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, his climax came sooner than expected. In spite of his previous entry of her, this coupling was still something new, and the sensation—wondrously similar to, but strikingly different from, his similar probing of Melody's bottom—was such that it created an extra level of excitement for him. He shot his seed into her with such vigor and gusto that his emission never seemed to end, and April acknowledged its unprecedented volume by an incredulous, open-mouthed reaction.

April made sure Rohit washed thoroughly afterwards, for she knew there would be more activity later. A lengthy session of sixty-nine ended with his member gushing its fluid thickly down her throat—something she accepted gratefully, since he had given her two orgasms in the process. A final anal penetration, as April was lying on her side and just about to fall asleep, at last put an end to this first and most significant copulation between the pair.

As he came back from a second washing, he slipped into bed and, as April seemed on the verge of a drugged sleep, whispered in her ear:

"I love you, April."

She smiled tranquilly and said, "I love you too, Rohit."

He kissed her cheek and settled himself to sleep.

12