All Comments on 'April Fool Backfire'

by davion2308

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not gonna lie. Was expecting and was a little disappointed that the guy didn’t turn out to be Noah. Maybe chapter two?

Excellent story.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

For a straight guy you captured this moment extremely well. But then again, I've known many straight guys who secretly wanted to suck a cock just to know what it felt like. Some of them said that they hated it, were ashamed and were sorry they'd done it, but several couldn't stop at just the one. One of the best cocksuckers I've known was a straight married guy who blew me often and whose wife had no problem with him doing it. He said wasn't attracted to men sexually, he just loved giving them pleasure by sucking their cocks. Got the feeling that maybe that's the road Colin will be heading down. Wonder what his friend Noah will think when he tells him how things went. Great ***** story, written and described really well, hope you decide to continue on with it.

Michrick1Michrick1about 1 year ago

Maybe stick to what you know........sure does not fit gay male category

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

This story was super super HOT. I loved it that Colin gave an unknown guy a handjob and then sucked him off and swallowed his cum for Grace. Back when I was 18 I did something similar for a woman I knew. She was a nude dancer at a club I was a regular at. She was a hot redhead about 5’8” 125 pounds nice perky breasts maybe a 35 B long hair all the way down to just above her awesome butt. A few doors down the block was a clothing store that had a barber working out of the back room. His name was Pete. He was in his 50’s and HOT. I had gone to him for a haircut about 6 months back as I was in the Navy and my chief told me to get a haircut. Pete seduced me after he cut my hair, he was a great lover. The dancer her name was Lynn which was kind of funny as that is my real name. Everyone at the club just called me Shorty as I’m 5’3” and was 100 pounds at the time. One night Lynn ask me if she could ask a personal question. I said OK. She ask me if I was having sex with Pete. I told her honestly I was. She ask if I thought Pete would let her watch us have sex. I told her I couldn’t answer for Pete, but I’d ask him. He loved the idea of putting on a show for Lynn. I set it up for the next Saturday night at my place at 8 pm. Once both Pete and Lynn got to my place we sat for a bit talking and she told us that watching two guys have sex was a major fantasy for her. Pete and I striped and got on my bed and kissed and stroked each other. Then we got into a 69 and Lynn ask if it would bother us if she moved around to see the action from different angles. We both said it was ok. Lynn wore a pantsuit and after a bit I looked over at her sitting in my overstuffed chair she had unzipped the pantsuit and was playing with her tits and pussy. I pushed Pete on his back got my tube of lube and lubed his hard cock and my ass up good. I climbed on and sat on his cock. I rode him for a good 20-25 minutes before I got off him and got on my back so he could mount me missionary style. He pounded me for another 10-15 minutes then I could feel him get harder and I knew he was getting close. I grabbed my hard cock and started to stroke it. I looked over ar Lynn and she was naked and rubbing the hell out of her pussy. Then I felt Pete start to cum and that set me off and I shot my cum all over my face, neck, and chest. Lynn came big time also. Pete lay next to me and Lynn ask if she could join us on the bed. Of course we told her to join us. She got in the middle and Pete and I got up and wet and got washcloths so we could clean up. Lyn reached over and started to wash Pete’s still half hard cock. Then she started to stroke it. Pete got hard again and she climbed on and rode his cock. I got on my knees and was sucking on her rock hard nipples. They fucked for 20 or so minutes till Pete filled her up with cum. The three of us lay in bed holding each other and Lynn thanked us saying that was so awesome and more of a turn on than she expected. After a bit Pete and Lynn got dressed and both gave me big kisses and left. Lynn and I never talked about what happened but I saw the twinkle in her eyes the next night at the club.

piedadpiedadabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck, that was hot.

It would be a dream cum true if there was an app to share with my wife and she would want to watch me do stuff with another guy.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

I forgot to tell you that I give this story a solid 10 stars.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should have turned around after he swallowed and said “April Fools”

googolplexgoogolplexabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed that mate! Good foray into the gay category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

SO WHERE'S THE JOKE? WE HAVE A GUY WHO LOVES A WOMAN WHO LOVES TO WATCH GAY GUYS?????????????

ptagoggaptagogga12 months ago

Good story, loved it. Could do with that app. Would like to have a follow-up chapter where Collin and Grace explores more.

P_VP_V5 months ago

I thought it was pretty good. As a “straight” guy who shares the - apparently quite common - fantasy of going down on a guy, I would love for those scenario to happen to me. I’ve had lovers that would have encouraged me to give it a try - but not currently.

Anyway - good story. Lots of the non-sexual details that round out a sex story.

Curious if this is something YOU want. Talk to me if it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavion2308@davion2308
There's not much to tell. I've been writing different works, serious and silly, erotic and political, for the past decade. I enjoy reading and writing and I think there is nothing greater then to connect mentally and intellectually with the people that read my work. If yo...