April Fool Backfire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace flopped down on the beat-up brown chair at the back of the room. Colin inched toward the bed, uncertain at what to do next. He looked at Grace, ready for direction. He saw her and his jaw dropped.

She was sitting, leaning forward, and pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders. Colin stared as she pulled the material down to her stomach, exposing her breasts. Blush, deep red, bloomed on her upper chest and her neck as she teased her nude skin. It was a sign she was already aroused. Colin knew her nipples loved attention and he watched as she gently pinched and pulled and stroked them with her fingertips. She gasped and stared back at him. Intense sexuality radiated from her.

"Take them off," she said, her chin gesturing at the guy's shorts.

Colin walked to the bed more confident than he expected. His fingers curled under the waistband of the guy's shorts. The guy popped his hips up to clear his body from the bed and Colin pulled, easing the shorts down the guy's thin, almost-hairless legs. He tossed them on the ground and looked back to Grace.

One of her hands found its way between her thighs, rubbing her clit from outside her underwear. She kicked a leg up on the arm of the chair, giving herself more access. Colin's body reacted to the view, getting hard thinking about nothing but a blindfold stopping the guy from seeing Grace masturbating topless just a few feet away. She was breathing more heavily now, rubbing and watching. She nodded, encouraging him.

Colin turned back to the bed. He thought of all the nudity he'd seen in his life. Naked male skin didn't bother him. He tried being analytical and scientific about this.

The guy's crotch had what Colin expected, balls, some hair, a cock. The guy was mostly hard already, probably anticipating pleasure. Colin glanced back at Grace yet again. Her attention was focused on the guy, her hands busy pleasuring her body. Her eyes were half-closed in ecstasy.

Enough thinking. Don't think.

He dared himself, looking casual and confident, reached out and took the guy's dick in his hand.

Nothing much happened. He was holding a dick. The guy jumped a bit, a mild flinch, but the world didn't end. The guy's dick was warm, felt like skin, and reminded Colin of his own dick. He gave it a slight squeeze and stroked, sliding the skin up and down the shaft. The guy gave a grunt and a quiet moan, spreading his feet wider on the bed.

Colin went for style points. He didn't look back at Grace but he could hear her panting. He starting to stroke the guy in earnest, adding a bit of pressure to the squeeze. He reached down with his other hand and cupped the guy's balls, just holding them.

"Oh, god," he heard faintly from Grace. The chair squeaked as she jerked through an orgasm, cumming hard watching Colin give a handjob to a stranger. Colin kept working the guy, staying mentally removed, just gliding his hand up and down the length of the cock. Barely 90 seconds in and he heard a heavy sigh of finality from Grace in the chair. She had just come down from her orgasm.

This is so easy.

Colin kept stroking, feeling the cock harden and lengthen under his touch. He took a few seconds to really look now. The guy's cock, thin and long, poked up from a nest of blonde hair. His balls hung between his legs and were heavier and bigger than Colin's. The guy spread his feet further, widening his thighs so Colin could have an easier time. Colin looked higher up, still keeping up a steady rhythm, keeping it simple. The guy's torso was wriggling and he was starting to breathe heavier under the mask.

I'm really going to make this guy cum, Colin thought to himself. And since Grace already had her orgasm, Colin could finish this guy off and call it a success. He heard a grunt from the chair and looked back at Grace.

She was not done. One hand squeezed and groped her breast, pulling on her nipple, gripping her flesh. She had somehow worked her underwear off, which now laid on the ground, cast away. Her legs were spread wide apart and she feverishly massaged her clit. Pure lust, wanton sexuality was carved on her face. Her focus was laser-like, watching Colin's hand slide up and down the cock.

"I'm going to cum," she breathed. A muffled "Me too" came from under the COVID mask.

I may as well make it memorable, Colin thought, followed by Commit.

He bent forward and took the cock in his mouth.

"Holy fuck!" Grace nearly shouted from her chair. The guy let out a yelp and his whole body bucked forward at the wet, warm sensation of Colin's tongue along the bottom of his shaft.

I'm a cocksucker entered Colin's mind. He'd seen enough porn and received enough blowjobs to understand the idea. Everyone had a first time sucking a dick and Colin rolled with it. He rounded his lips and didn't try anything fancy. He didn't want to. He bobbed up and down, examining the sensation of a penis in his mouth.

It was skin, thin but still taking up a lot of space. He smelled soap and an underlying musk that had no descriptive word he could attach to it. It must just be the smell of dick. At least the guy had showered recently and was clean. Colin kept working on the cock, pushing his tongue up against the bottom of the shaft. Spit flooded into his mouth and he paused to swallow it, then bobbed further down.

Grace cried out from the corner, grunting and nearly shouting. Colin took a bit of pride knowing she was watching him and so turned on she had repeated orgasms. He was performing for her and he hoped she loved it. He could hear her slump heavily, gasping for breath.

I gotta finish this guy but how? Colin thought to himself.

He barely had time to complete the thought before the guy called out a warning that he was cumming. The whole body below Colin shook and tightened and Colin made a split decision: Getting semen on his face or clothes was worse than anything else.

The guy cried out, balls unloading. Colin kept up the rhythm. He felt the cock twitch and pulse while gliding along his tongue. He tasted the slippery, chalky cum pumping into his mouth. He heard himself making ridiculous slurping noises as he swallowed the guy's load. His tongue felt coated with a thin film and he tried to swallow more and work up enough spit to clear it out.

The cock was softening, still in Colin's mouth, and he moved away from the guy. It fell on the guy's thigh with a wet plop. The guy laid back, breathing heavily, body sagging into the bed.

Colin wiped his mouth and stood up. Grace was dressing quickly. She stood, grabbed Colin's wrist, and pulled him toward the door. The look on her face was borderline feral.

"Thanks!" she called out, not even looking back, not waiting for a response. She yanked the door open and half-pulled, half-dragged Colin toward the car.

"Mama is going to take such good care of you tonight!" she called out, "I came and then you were deepthroating him and I came again and then ... did you fucking swallow?"

Colin nodded, chalky film still lining his mouth. He wondered if he had a water bottle in the car.

"That's the fucking sexiest thing I've ever seen. Jesus, I have a freak on my hands! Take me home."

Colin jumped into the driver's seat. Grace sat down in the passenger seat, her hands wandering along her thighs up her dress. She was already talking more about what she saw and he let her go on.

I'm never going to fess up to her, he thought. Grace was happy. Colin had given an actual blowjob so the joke was on him but Grace was happy.

Happy April Fool's Day, he thought to himself as they drove home.

-The End-

12