April Fool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will."

What I didn't tell her was, I wasn't really moping in my room. I was day trading. The stock market was like a huge roller coaster and I was busy taking advantage of it. While the stocks were going down, I was buying and when they came back up, I was selling my higher based positions. Things were relatively stabilized now, and I had a good routine of setting up buy and sell triggers the night before rather than wasting my day following every dip in the DOW.

When we finally got home, we were beat. Despite how tired we were, Mom insisted we do our yoga. She always said stretching would help keep us from getting sore later. I knew from experience that she was one hundred percent right on that.

The problem was that even though I was onboard with it, I was still kind of dreading it. Not because yoga was all that tough or that I didn't enjoy it but watching my mom and sister in their various poses was going to be torture, especially in my hyper-horny state. And sure enough, they got into so many sexy poses that it was impossible to lose my erection and after a while I didn't even bother hiding it. They had to have noticed but didn't say anything.

Mom finished us off by having us do the downward dog pose, and that's when I almost lost it. My sister's already short shorts were riding up her ass-crack and looked more like a thong than shorts. Her positioning was just an invitation for doggy style in my sick mind. That's when I saw half of her sex exposed when she thrust her ass high in the air. I almost blew a load in my shorts. Why in the hell didn't she have panties on?

I took away a lot of useless information from that encounter too - my sister shaved and probably waxed her kitty smooth. Thank God we were finished because my mind needed a break from all the temptation.

It was past time for my father to have gotten back from work. My father still went in for work every day, the company he worked for was in an industry that was considered 'essential' and was immune to the quarantine order. He insisted he still had to go in to work and he couldn't work remotely. He would joke that the traffic was so light that his normal hour-long commute only took fifteen minutes, so it didn't bother him.

He was a lawyer for a big bank, however he mainly worked in human resources so I'm not sure how essential his position was. Even though they could work on site, I knew for a fact that their company did try to thin the amount of people at the office and more than a majority of the staff already worked remotely.

In any case, he still left for work every day, but the troubling thing was how late he was coming home every night. If he was doing what I thought he was doing, he was putting us all at risk of catching the Corona Virus. I was determined to have a talk with him about it the next time I saw him, but we kept just missing each other.

After we all took quick showers, Mom, Amanda and I stayed up late playing cards. It was the first night in a long time I really felt that connection we once had. We shared our concerns, discussed our idiot president and mostly joked and flirted for most of the night.

I decided to call it a night around nine. The twenty-mile run was the first long run I had tried in a month and my conditioning was showing its cracks because it really took a lot out of me.

I heard dad come home around 9:30 after I finished brushing my teeth. I went out into the hallway to try and eavesdrop on Mom and Dad talking but all I could hear was muffled incoherent sounds as their volume went up and down as they argued. I had no idea what they were fighting about but it didn't sound concerning so I let them be and went back to bed.

Sleep eluded me for most of the night. I had visions of my sister and my mother in compromising positions, and they haunted me. Finally, around eight I decided to get up, but my hard-on just wouldn't go away. In desperation, I tried to masturbate again.

I started fantasizing over a memory of a particularly salacious night with Casey where I took her ass as she DPed herself with a huge dildo. But no matter how hot the memory I couldn't get off. Somehow my fantasies transitioned over to Casey being replaced by Mom and I almost came before I stopped myself. I was horrified that sex with Mom was what it would take to get off. I felt out of control like a horny teenager again, full of raging hormones.

So, I switched it up and tried another memory of Casey and me making love missionary style. We fucked more often than "made love" but occasionally, we did. I think I enjoyed it more than her. But once again, my dreams swapped Casey for Amanda and I found myself close to cumming once again.

I decided to just let it happen, it was just a fantasy after all, but then, to my horror, my Dad barged into my room.

"What the fuck! Dad? Can't you knock?" I asked too shocked to cover myself up quick enough as Dad stared at my cock.

I came to my senses and pulled my sheet over me, breaking Dad out of his trance.

"Uh, sorry son," he said, sounding embarrassed. "I just needed to talk to you before I left for work."

"Umm... What about?" I asked.

I knew this had to be his setup for his April fool's joke. I could see it in his eyes. He never just barges into my room and he had this look like he was trying to set me up for something. If it wasn't the prank, he would have left the moment he saw my cock, just out of guy-code ethics alone, not to mention shame or embarrassment. But Dad was pot committed because he wouldn't have time to do it later since he had to work.

I usually went along with his pranks to humor him because the one year I didn't "fall" for his foolishness; he pouted for a month. The next year Mom begged me to just play along with it and humor him because I could take his jokes better than her or Amanda.

So, every year that I did she rewarded me with something. The first year I got an Xbox 360, and the following years I received all sorts of electronics, just for maintaining the peace. I always felt bad about accepting her gifts and insisted I would do it for her no matter what, but she wouldn't hear it and bought me something anyway.

"Look Son. Your mom told me about your little problem and..."

"Wait. What problem?" I asked curiously.

I didn't remember telling her about any "problem".

"Yeah, she mentioned that you couldn't masturbate anymore because of your sex addiction," he said, offhandedly.

"Oh, that problem!" I thought, "I'll have to watch what I say around her from now on."

"Uh, Dad. I was masturbating just a second ago. If you hadn't interrupted me..." I led.

"Yeah, but from what I hear it's a struggle to finish. Once you get used to pussy it's hard to go without," he said sagely, which was funny coming from him.

"Alrighty then. Why are you here?" I asked, wanting him to get on with his prank so I could pretend to fall for it and end this embarrassing scene.

"Well, Son, now that you're older, I wanted to bring you in on a family secret," he said with a straight face.

This would be good. Despite his betrayal of my mother, I loved my dad. He never failed to entertain me. I mean when he was around that is. He was actually a pretty good guy once you looked past his faults. However, his faults were large, loud and glaring and often outshone any good.

"What secret?" I asked, trying my best to look curious.

"The Johansen girls (my mother's maiden name) all have really high sex drives and - well - they are very cavalier about sex," he said.

"What the fuck?" I thought, "No he didn't."

"What does that mean, Dad?" I asked, truly confused, I wasn't expecting this.

"Well for instance, you could walk right up to your mother while she was working in the kitchen, lift her skirt up, pull her panties to the side and just go to town. All without a word of complaint from her," he said. "They are all very casual about sex."

"Really?" I said. "What you're saying is, if I go to Grandma Doris's house, grab her by the wrist, drag her into her bedroom, she wouldn't have any problem with me - er - going to town on her?" I asked, using his coin of phrase.

He looked like he was going to shit himself. I don't think he thought I would go there but he recovered.

"From what I gather - no," he answered. Then he doubled down saying, "If you walked into your sisters' room, right now, naked, I'm sure she'd let you do whatever you wanted to her," he smirked.

"Is that what you did, Dad?" I asked.

"Oh, no, Son," he said, acting horrified. "Your mother's always been enough of a woman for me," he said, acting innocently.

I almost choked on my own spit when he said woman. If he would have emphasized it any more I would have broken down laughing for sure.

"Let me get this straight. If I were to - say - go into Mom's bathroom while she was putting on makeup, she'd let me fuck her without complaint?" I asked.

"That's exactly what I'm saying," he confirmed.

"So, what about you? You wouldn't have a problem with me fucking Mom?" I asked.

"Not at all. As long as she doesn't have a problem with it," he said, to my surprise.

It was weird because I knew when he was lying and telling half-truths, I'd played poker with him and knew his tell. The last statement he made was sincere.

"Why would you want that?" I asked.

As a lawyer he always had a quick answer for everything.

"I just don't want you to suffer," he said, back to lying, "We'll probably be stuck together for a couple of months and I know what it's like to be young and full of cum. You're not going to be able to go out and get laid like you used too. You might as well take advantage of this. I'd hate to see you get infected because you got too horny and sought outside help, if you know what I mean."

Which was the most convoluted crock of shit I ever heard. But I knew that I had to "believe" him in order to allow his prank to go through.

"Anyways, I have to get to work. Good luck today!" he said smiling.

Now here's the thing, my mom's not the nymphomaniac that Dad's was making her out to be, at least as far as I knew. If she was then she would have been fucking every guy on the block. She hadn't had sex with Dad in what sounded like years, and yet I have never seen any duplicitous behavior, no sneaking around, nothing. I talked with her everyday so I'm sure if she was I would have had some sort of clue to the contrary.

Even if she was a diabolical liar, I also had her investigated at one point and my PI said she was clean after not finding anything on her for a month. She did everything by the book, and they just confirmed that. She had no secret accounts, no unexplained spending, no perverted dark web sites visited - nothing. She even did her taxes.

Even my sister was fairly normal. She had a little fun in college, but she was not a slut. She had all her fun, one man at a time, one relationship at a time. If she was the way that Dad made her out to be, she would have been more like my ex than who I knew she was. Even though she was a Meyers she technically was a Johansen woman too, so why wasn't she cavalier about sex the way Dad described? I mean what better environment would that show up best than in college?

I don't think Dad even knew how insulting he was. He basically called my sister and his wife freeuse sluts, then gave me the green light to fuck them anytime I wanted, all so he could get a laugh at my expense when it backfired.

I should have hated him for this, but honestly, I was used to it. I hadn't had to deal with this in years, so I was well rested. Hell, it wasn't his worst prank and to my way of thinking it was only once a year so I could put up with it. I know what any right-minded person would think, propositioning my mother should potentially ruin our relationship, yet I didn't think so.

My mother may or may not be cavalier when it came to sex, but she was definitely cavalier when it came to nudity around family. I have walked in on her changing many times over the years, mainly because she never locked her doors. Even when I knocked, she would tell me to come in while she was changing. The only reaction to me seeing her naked has been less than a shrug. I guess me seeing her didn't count, so Dad wasn't all wrong.

Don't get me wrong. Mom wasn't a nudist or an exhibitionist, at least not that I knew of. She walked around the house with clothes on; she just didn't mind if I accidentally got a peek.

"Wait, before you go," I called before he left my doorway, "how exactly should I approach her?"

I wanted to know what he envisioned. That way if I did what he told me; I would be able to say hey I was just doing what Dad said for me to do. This was very important because I might need an out if my Mom did react badly to this prank. Mom knew how Dad was. Although she empathized with me, she was more than willing to play along with the prank so that she wouldn't ruin it herself.

"I was thinking," he said, rubbing his chin like he really thought long and hard on the subject, "I am supposed to work a half-day today and your mom is expecting me back around noon. She said she would be finishing up her yoga video around then and you know her, she always takes a shower right afterward. If I know your mom, she'll leave her door wide open. You could just sneak into the bathroom while she's putting on her makeup and wham bam thank you ma'am," he said, and walked away making a hand gesture like he was dropping a mic.

Dad the comedian.

I had to laugh; he was such an idiot sometimes I had no idea how he passed law school.

Did I have second thoughts about going through with this? Hell yes. But ultimately my internal debate led me to these thoughts that won over the day. First off, I wasn't planning on having sex with my mother, maybe just teasing her to get a rise out of her by doing some of what Dad suggested. My second motivation was, my mom and sister have been relentlessly cock teasing me since yesterday, so this was going to be a little revenge too.

I went about my day like everything was normal. I took a shower, went downstairs and cooked Mom and Mandy some pancakes and eggs. Normally everyone made their own breakfast, so when I called them down, they seemed really happy that I went through the trouble.

True to Dad's word, Mom confirmed she was doing her YouTube video early that day and would be done before noon. I suggested that Mandy take a walk with me to stretch out our legs and she jumped at the chance. We got back around eleven and Mandy told me that she wanted to facetime with some of her friends from school and left for her room. That worked out great for me because it would give me a couple of hours alone with my Mom and the timing couldn't be better.

Mom finished her videos which she would edit later in the day. She hopped in the shower and I heard the distinctive sound that the pipes in the walls made when the water was turned off telling me she was done with her shower.

I quickly undressed and threw on a pair of running shorts sans underwear. I snuck downstairs and passed the kitchen and living room, went down the hallway that led to the master bedroom and pushed the partially opened door all the way open.

The bathroom door was wide open, steam was pouring out into the bedroom and slightly fogging the mirror on the dresser. The bathroom was enveloped in a fog and its mirror was useless at that point.

My mother stood next to the bathroom counter with her back to me. She was slightly hunched over while putting on makeup. She was using her lit up makeup mirror that she had to wipe now and then to see through.

She looked absolutely gorgeous. I'd seen quick glimpses of her naked before but not from this angle and not for this long. Her DD tits hung down and swung every time she twitched. Being a tall woman and very fit, she had a long torso that made her hourglass shape look more elongated in the middle. If you've ever seen the shape of a dog biscuit, where it's curving at both ends but long in the middle, that would best describe the silhouette of her back from behind.

Her back was pale, milky white, and the outline of her spine ridged down the middle whenever her back bent or curved. She had a few tiny moles speckled here and there. I couldn't tell you how many because I lost count once I focused on tiny mole on her shapely ass. Her hips were wide, and her ass was large, bell shaped, and surprisingly firm. She wasn't bent far enough forward for me to see her mons Venus as her ass and thighs guarded its treasure well.

I lost all train of thought and for a minute I forgot why I was there. Then it came to me and I had to tell myself to stick to the plan. I dropped trou and crept up behind her like a ninja hoping she wouldn't notice me right away. The plan was to sneak up on her and cop a feel and be done. That alone would be enough to fulfill my father's plan. Only, in my mind I hadn't counted on being as aroused as I was.

As I slowly crept up to her, a buried desire deep in my subconscious slowly surfaced. My heart raced, my breath labored, and muscles shook as I reached around her grasping her taut stomach.

I heard her gasp, but she did not scream or protest as I expected, so I continued. I was counting on resistance so when I encountered none, I didn't know what to do so I just did what was natural. I kept telling myself that when she realized I wasn't my father this would all end.

My hands felt up the curves of her abs as my groin pressed into her backside, my cock nestled into the crack of her ass as she pushed back trying to envelope it like a bun.

My hands grabbed her breasts suddenly and roughly, pulling and squeezing them, instinctively knowing this was how she wanted it. Her ass raised and lowered, and she angled her torso so that when she rubbed against me it would rub her pubis mound and its slick wetness would lubricate my steel hard shaft.

I expected protest, not shared desire. I expected outrage not submissiveness. So, I grabbed her wet blonde ponytail and pulled her head back, forcing her back to arch. She moaned out what sounded like a "yes" but it came out as a hiss so I couldn't tell. Yet, she continued her desperate rubbings, never looking behind, eyes closed, allowing me full control.

She mewed so I growled, "What?" in her ear.

"Please," she eeked out.

I became worried that maybe this was fear, but then she surprised me by repeating more desperately, "Please, Baby!"

Did she think I was Dad?

"Please, Brian... Fuck your Momma! Please!"

No mistake there as our eyes met in the makeup mirror, hers full of desire, mine full of animalistic lust.

"I do this... There's no going back..." I said, with the sudden realization of where this was going.

I barely had any self-control, mainly because our desires were shared, but if she voiced anything resembling nonconsent then I knew I would stop, there's no way I would ever hurt her that way.

"Please!" was all she replied.

"You're mine after this," I growled, biting her earlobe. "No one touches you but me... Can you handle that?"

"Yes! Fuck yes!" she said reaching behind her and grabbing my cock, angling it just right.

I am normally a slow and patient lover. I have a big cock and it requires finesse at the beginning - usually. Not this time, as I thrust my full length into her sopping wetness in one thrust, claiming her as mine.

She cried out a garbled sound that was both pleasure and pain. I fucked her hard pushing her head down until her cheek rested on the countertop, with every thrust of my hips, she pushed back with all of her might so that our bodies slapped together making a loud clapping sound.

"You don't get to fuck Dad anymore. Got a problem with that?" I asked.

"No... Baby... I'm yours," she said, gasping joyously.

It didn't take her long, maybe a dozen hard thrusts and she came violently. Her body shook like she was having a seizure, her eyes rolled in the back of her head and the walls of her pussy tightened up on my cock like an iron fist.