April Fool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, I know you don't want to hear this but is there ANY way you would consider taking me back? I would do anything..." she begged. "I, I, I'll give up porn. I love what I do, but it wasn't worth losing you over."

"Look, Case, I actually don't really care about all that. If you want to do porn for a living fine. It's not like I didn't know about your proclivities before I met you. Us breaking up had nothing to do with that. Was I jealous? Yeah, a little, but I've been finding more about myself lately and I realized that I'm a lot more like you than I cared to admit."

"If you don't care if I do porn then what?" she asked, hopefully.

"You lied to me, Casey. You went behind my back and did the very thing that YOU said you wouldn't do. I didn't set the limits on our relationship if you remember you did. When you brought up the idea of us being a couple, you said you would stop sleeping with other guys. But more importantly you promised to always be honest with me."

"If you don't really care if I sleep with other guys then why did that matter?"

"Casey, if we are a committed couple then you can't lie to me. You can't do whatever you want. We are a couple and I have to have some say in what you do just as you have some say in what I do. You can't just do something like that behind my back just because you believe I'll say no. I have the choice to be in this relationship and to choose who I'll be with. Maybe I didn't want to be a porn star's boyfriend. Maybe I didn't want to be laughed at by all my friends. You didn't give me a choice, though, did you?"

"I know... I made a mistake... a BIG mistake! I just wish you would give me a chance... I'll do anything to get you back. I'll give up my job and get a job as a secretary or something."

"You have a college degree..." I led.

"In Art! And I sucked at it! I tried to get work, believe me. You know the worst thing is that even the porn industry is in hiatus. I can't afford to keep this apartment. The unemployment benefits are a joke. I'll be out on my ass after the lockdown is lifted."

"I'll tell you what. I'll take you back, on three conditions," I began, and her face lit up.

I loved seeing her smile, it was almost better than sex with her. She started screaming with giddiness, but my face was serious, and she noticed.

"I said I would do anything, and I meant it," she said. "Tell me the conditions so we can be together. Please, please, please, please..." she begged.

"You're not going to like some of them, but if we are going to have a chance this is the only way I can see it working."

"Tell me already!" she said, impatiently.

"Okay, Okay," I soothed. "The first one will be the easiest for you to agree to but will be the hardest for you to actually live up to. You have to be honest with me. No more lies. Complete and utter honesty about everything."

"Baby, I'm sorry I lied to you. I promise you that WE will make decisions affecting us in the future and I won't hide anything more from you, no matter how small," she said. "I agree that it WILL be hard to do. But you must know that I'm fallible, so there will be times when I fail, but if you give me the chance, I promise you I'll work on it. And I definitely will not make any MAJOR decisions in my life like that again without telling you."

I nodded saying "We'll see. Anyway, wait until you hear the next ones."

She looked impatient and asked, "What else?"

"I'll let you continue in Porn if that's what you want to do. But every job you do big or small you will discuss with me first. If your job interferes with anything in our 'boring mundane life', you will choose us and not it."

"OK that's easy enough," she said smiling.

"Yeah well that's not another qualification, that just goes along with stipulation one."

"OK, Baby! I don't have a problem with that. If you have a problem with me doing BBC or BDSM, I'll give them up. If you want me to only do scenes with girls then I will."

"I never asked you to do that."

"I know but that's something I'm offering to you anyway. OK?"

"Yeah, OK... Then that takes me to stipulation two. I'm going to be having sex with other women."

She looked at me without blinking, "Okay, no problem. You know I never had a problem with that! I DID offer to get you into porn, didn't I? What did you think? That I was expecting you to do scenes with me exclusively?"

"Yeah, I know you did. I'm just setting the ground rules... and by the way all of these rules apply to me too."

"I know, Brian. You've been the most honest and open guy I have ever known," she gushed.

"OK, but this next one is a doozy and will make or break our relationship going forward."

She looked worried, "Okaaay, tell me already."

"I plan to have a permanent relationship with two other women..." I said, slowly.

"But... I'll live with you though, right?" she asked.

"You all will..." I answered.

"Okaaay, I might be able to do that, but..."

"But?" I asked.

"What if we don't get along? What if they hate me? I don't want to be in a toxic environment for the rest of my life. I want to eventually give up porn and have babies with you, but I don't want our babies to grow up in a hate filled home, full of strife and bitterness."

I was honestly impressed with her answer. Casey made a lot of bad life choices, but she was definitely a smart woman.

"Yeah. You might be right. You never can tell if you'll get along with them, but I can tell you now that I've known both of them for 22 years so I'm pretty sure they will accept you. As a matter of fact, one of them suggested I get back together with you."

"Really?" she asked excitedly. "I like her already. You tell her I owe her and there's nothing I won't do to pay her back. Who is she?"

"My mom," I said, meekly.

"What?" she asked, shocked. "You better not be kidding with me!"

"No, I'm not. When have I ever lied to you?" I asked.

"Never," she said, looking down and seeming to go into deep thought. "That's so HOT!" she said sultrily, looking back up, her face flushed.

"So... You're OK with that?" I asked.

"Hell yes! Wait, did you already fuck her?" she asked.

I didn't want to answer but she could read my face. She always could.

"You did! Oh my, God. I think I just gushed," she said, embarrassed. I couldn't help laughing.

"Baby?" she asked meekly.

"Yeah?"

"Can I watch you two sometime?" she asked, with pleading eyes.

"You can join in for all I care as long as she is good with it," I said.

I've been with a lot of women over the years but never had a threesome. I was never obsessed with having one and had the opportunity to be in a few. So far, I had passed on the two opportunities that did come up, mainly because I didn't want to have sex with one of the pair or both of them at the times.

She squealed and said, "OK, if I can get her to agree, then that's a yes, right?"

"Yes," I said, to her continuing squeals.

"Wait, you said there were two... Who's the second? Your sister?" she asked sarcastically.

Once again, I didn't answer because she read it on my face.

"You're shitting me! Oh Baby, don't you dare be lying to me!"

"Yeah, Mandy," I said.

She started crying and I got worried.

I hated to ask but I did, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing! I'm just so happy," she said. "I always knew you were a sick bastard. That's why I love you so much. You are just as fucked up as me!"

"I love you too," I said.

That was the first time I ever said that to her.

She started crying and asked, "Really?"

"Yeah, really," I said. "And, Baby, pack up your stuff. You're going to be moving in here. You're not going to be alone anymore."

"Okay! I've already been packing. I didn't know how much longer I was going to be able to stay here."

"I don't know if we can rent a U-Haul yet, you might need to leave most of your furniture there until later."

"But baby, the landlord wants me out of here by the end of the month."

"We'll figure something out if the quarantine is over by then. For now, just pack your essentials and I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon, OK?"

"OK!... Baby?" "Yeah?" "I love you." "I love you too."

She signed off with that constant smile I knew and loved. I hoped I was making the right decision.