April Fool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm set me off like never before as torrents of cum spewed from my cock. The pressure of her orgasm caused it to spray out like a high-pressure washer.

I collapsed on her back for a minute then, with a Herculean effort, I pushed off her and stood back up, my cock popping out of her cunt like a cork making a popping sound.

She stirred and quickly flipped around raising herself upright as she turned. She jumped into me, legs wrapping around to my waist, tongue thrusting in my mouth dueling my tongue for supremacy.

"Take me to bed," she said, nodding toward the open door to her bedroom looking straight at the king size bed.

I reached down and grabbed her firm ass and gingerly walked us to the bed ducking down to avoid hitting the top of the door frame as I passed into the bedroom. Our kisses grew in passion, as she used the back of my calves and her arms as leverage to hump me as I slowly walked us to the bed.

Once my knees hit the side of the bed, I duck walked us to the middle of the bed.

Mom pulled back and looked me dead in the eyes, "No foreplay, Baby. Not tonight. I just want you to fuck me, K?" she demanded.

I shrugged saying, "Whatever you want!"

She was still straddling me while upright on my knees when I grabbed her breasts and pushed her off of me violently. She swung down, head hitting the pillows, legs still wrapped around my waist.

She was a strong woman. She worked out every day, so she had the abs of steel. But I was no slouch either; I was cut and chiseled. I was approached three different times by agencies that noticed me and wanted me to model for them, but it simply didn't interest me.

She had a wild look in her eyes like she was challenging me to tame her. I gave her a look like "game on", challenge accepted as I grabbed her knees and slowly pried her legs open releasing her vice grip around my waist. After her ass hit the mattress, I twisted my hands to the back of her knees and pushed down.

She fought valiantly despite my putting all my weight into my push. She kept me from pushing her legs all the way down, keeping me up in the air for a good five minutes. I could have used more force, but I didn't want to expend too much energy wrestling with her nor did I want to hurt her. Instead I let gravity wear her down and slowly her tight abs and straining legs muscles started shaking until they showed signs of giving. Her face started to turn red as she held her breath and finally, with a gasp of release, her knees hit the mattress right beside her ears. She was now at my mercy; she was like a broken filly accepting the mounting by her stallion.

I grabbed my long hard cock, and slowly slid it between the lips of her pussy, slicking it, teasing her mercilessly. She just stared me in the eyes, trying to remain defiant despite her defeated posture.

"What do you say?" I asked.

"Baby?" she asked desperately, not knowing what I wanted to hear.

"You know what you need to say. Say it!" I demanded, thrusting my cock up and down, rubbing against her clit.

Her breathing became labored and that look of faux defiance disappeared and became a look of desperation and need.

"Please!?" she begged, and seeing my eyes light she continued, "Please, Baby. Fuck me! Pleee..." she ended in a shriek as my cock plunged into her suddenly, my balls slapping her ass.

I started out by pulling out slowly and thrusting in hard. Each thrust threatened to break her pelvis, so she pushed back, each thrust meeting my downward thrust midway. I had the superior strength and gravity on my side. Our coupling acted like a mid-air collision and crashed and burned into the mattress below causing the mattress to crater and the springs to squeal in protest.

The bed shook and quaked and threatened to break, as I picked up speed. She thrashed about spastically below me, moaning and praising me for every fill of her needy hole. I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head, my arms traced her arms, my elbows pinned her elbows to the bedding. It didn't take her long to reach her second orgasm, but I just kept going despite the pleasure of her suddenly tightening around me and the flush of fluids leaking from her, spraying out the sides of our joining.

I lost all track of time as I fucked her, bringing her to countless orgasms, using all my learned skills in my repertoire to keep from coming, wishing this could last forever, dreading its ending. But all good fucks cum to an end as I finally couldn't hold back any longer as she begged me to cum in her "dirty pussy".

I was surprised at her potty mouth and loved it. But she seemed to know just what to say to me and it felt like a volcano going off as I blew my stack filling her to overflowing.

I collapsed on top of her for a minute before I rolled to the side, both of us breathing like we just ran a marathon. I knew from experience it wouldn't take much time to recover. But we didn't have time to try every position, Dad was due home soon and in case he did decide to come home early, we stopped our coupling.

I don't know how my sister didn't hear Mom's screams but I guessed she probably was listening to her music on her noise-cancelling headphones as usual because we made a lot of noise and realized too late that the bedroom door was wide open the whole time.

As we lay there in post coital bliss, staring up at the ceiling, Mom commented, "I knew you would be good, but I didn't know it would be THAT good. I didn't know it COULD be that good."

"Did you forget I was trained by the best in the business?" I chuckled.

"I thought you said she was an amateur at best," she laughed.

"Professionally, yes. But she's an up and cummer," I laughed.

"That girl has got to be begging to get you back," she said with a tinge of jealousy.

"Yeah, she calls me every day," I said, "She's all alone in her apartment, even porn studios are closed for the crisis," I laughed at the irony.

"You gonna take her back?" she asked.

"Why?" I asked, confused. "I have you now," I answered.

"Baby, you're a beast. You're going to need more than what I can give you. Just from what we did today, I'll be sore for days. I'm getting old, and I don't recover as fast as I used to," she said. "I certainly don't have it in me to fuck you five times a day," she giggled.

"The way you fucked, you'd put any twenty-year-old to shame," I praised.

"Yeah, well I was motivated to please my man," she said, gazing at me lovingly.

"I'm sorry, Mom," I apologized, feeling guilty for the way I treated her. "I shouldn't have tried to possess you. I know you're not an object and I don't want a slave. I guess it was my inner caveman taking over," I explained.

"But you did own me... I wanted you to," she said, insightfully. "Don't apologize for what you do in bed, as long as you still treat me with respect afterward, OK? I am still your mother... Besides," she said, turning her head to look at me, grinning, "you can't take it back now."

"I don't want to... But I have to know - why? You are a VERY attractive woman. Why me? Why your son? Is it just lust, or a kink for you?"

"Baby... This isn't just my personal bias talking, but you're the hottest man I know. The hottest man I have ever known. It's not just me that feels this way either; every woman looks at you with lust when your back is turned. You just don't know how wet you make them. You remember our neighbor, Molly Henderson? She almost got divorced when she called out your name in bed..."

"No way!" I said.

"Lucky for her, she hadn't actually cheated. Her husband had a PI following her around for a year. From what I gather they went to couples counseling and worked things out, but I have seen her at our neighborhood block parties and when you are there she practically drools whenever you get into the room. If you paid her any attention whatsoever, she would fuck you on the spot, no questions asked, damn the consequences," she said, chuckling.

"How do you know that?" I asked, surprised.

"Because, I've seen that look before. It's the look of a woman obsessed. Hell, she's not alone, every woman on our block would break quarantine by letting you in their home and have you fuck them right in front of their husbands. Hell, half the husbands wouldn't even be mad about it and the other half would be too scared to do anything about it," she chuckled.

"Wow, I don't know about all that, but even if that's close to the truth that's crazy," I said, astonished.

"Yeah, I know. That's one of the qualities I love about you. You were always humble despite your good looks. I love the fact that you took Tammy Baker to the prom because she wasn't asked by anyone else. That girl worships the ground you walk on for that, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. She still sends me Christmas cards every year and she named her first son after me," I laughed. "She said that I gave her the confidence to find a man on her own and that's how she met her husband. I was just lucky Wendy was cool about it and already committed to going to the prom with her cousin before we started dating."

"See what I mean? Despite not being able to go to the prom with your gorgeous girlfriend, you didn't throw it in her face by going out with the runner up. Instead, you took pity on a girl who had no self-esteem and made an impression on her that will likely last her the rest of her life."

"What can I say? You raised me to be good to others."

"I know, Baby. But I didn't have to do much, you had a good heart. You were always the most generous person I have ever known. You have literally given the shirt off your back to people that needed it," she praised.

I blushed embarrassed remembering the incident she spoke of. A homeless man had just been jumped and robbed and his attackers ripped his shirt to shreds just for laughs. He had nothing so I took off my shirt and jacket and gave them to him. I even gave him the $26 that I had in my wallet.

"I could go on and on about why I am attracted to you. But ultimately it comes down to the fact that I love you and I know you love me too. I mean you've always 'loved me', I'm your mom. But love comes in degrees. And your love for me is such that, you would take a bullet for me. You would go to jail for me. You will do what it takes to keep our love forever. I know it."

I just nodded in agreement, she was right and somehow I knew that it was always true but only now was I waking up to its reality.

"When we first were married, I loved your father, with all my soul. I think there was a time when he loved me too. But when things got hard and life brought changes, he let his love for me diminish until he couldn't even fake it anymore. That hurt me, and I don't want to ever feel that again.

"With you, I know that you'll always love me. You've loved me for 25 years, so I know you won't take this lightly. But, if you can't handle this then let me know now, and we'll chalk it up to a onetime thing," she said looking at me fearfully.

"Forever, 'til death do us part," I said, turning my head and giving her a quick kiss. "Why are you trying to get me to get back with my ex, then?"

"Baby, I meant it when I said, 'I'm your woman forever'. But I also mean it when I say that Amanda and I are going to need help keeping you satisfied."

"Amanda?" I asked, confused.

No doubt I loved my sister. I had a crush on her off and on over the years and I knew she had a thing for me too, but she was way too young for me to really lust after; that is until just recently.

"Baby, your sister is head-over-heels in love with you. Has been since she was a young teen. You're the man that she wants, the one that forced her to say no to her marriage proposal," she said, revealing the secret that she had been keeping from me the day before.

"So, you want me to..." I hesitated to ask, rather let her fill in the blanks in case we weren't on the same page.

"She's waiting for you. Take her. We talked about it. We're going to share," she declared as if informing of something unimportant.

"You talked about it? You knew this was going to happen?" I asked.

"This? No! I don't know what this was all about. We both had plans to seduce you and we thought it would take a lot longer to bring you around. I wasn't expecting this at all."

"Wow! That's crazy," I exclaimed, blown away.

"You think you can handle having more than one woman?" she asked, hopefully.

"No. I mean, maybe, if it were you two," I said.

"Good because you'll need her when I get older. Hell, with your libido you'll need a harem. But I sure can't fulfill all your needs, it's just biology. The older I get, the less sex I'll be able to handle," she said, seriously.

"I'll always love you Ma, even when you're old and grey."

"I know you will, Baby. But as your mother I want to keep you happy and as your woman I want to keep you satisfied. With help I think I can."

"I love Mandy, but I can't marry her, and I know she wants to be married and have children."

"That's why I want you to consider marrying your ex. As a porn actress, she'll get plenty of sex and she'll be open-minded enough to allow us all to be together. You being married to her will keep everyone's eyes focused away from your sister and I."

"I don't know about that, even porn actresses have morals, and I don't know if she would accept this or not. Let me think about it," I said.

After a few minutes of silence, she said, "I'm curious, what DID get you to come to me?"

"The April Fool," I said, my nickname for Dad.

"You mean this was one of his elaborate schemes?" she asked, and I nodded. "Figures," she said, not bothering to ask for details.

The whole time we laid there we held hands. I never felt more content in all my life. Then I thought of something that scared the shit out of me.

"Oh my God! I came in you! Not just once but four times and didn't ask if you were on the pill," I said, worried. "Do we need to get a morning after?"

"Shit! Your dad got a vasectomy right after Mandy was born. He doesn't know that I know but I do. I haven't been on the pill for years," she said, sounding worried.

She was silent for a minute then said, "If I'm lucky enough to get pregnant at my age, I'm keeping it."

She looked at me worried that I would reject her. But she saw in my eyes that her worries were unfounded as I squeezed her hands.

"Fuck! My son would be my brother..." I said, mind blown at the realization.

She laughed and said, "Or your daughter would be your sister."

And for some reason that got me really worked up and I crawled on top of her again ready to fuck her brains out for the fifth time in the past hour.

She laughed and tapped me to stop, "I love your enthusiasm, Baby, but, we can't. Not right now anyway," she said, brushing her fingers through my hair affectionately, staring into my eyes as my chest squashed her breasts into pancakes and my cock tried assaulting her clit.

"Don't worry Mom. I have a plan to handle dad, but it's going to require some acting on your part," I said. "Let me handle it."

"OK, Baby. I trust you."

She was silent for another minute then continued our hear-to-heart.

"I love the man, but I'm divorcing him you know," she said, confirming what both me and my sister suspected for a long time. "I've been waiting because I wanted to shelter my business assets before we split. I don't think his finding out about us would be good. He could use it against me in our divorce."

"Oh?" I said trying to sound sad, but happy anyway.

"I know he's been cheating on me. Is that what you were going to tell me?" she asked.

"Sort of, I suspected you already knew. No, what I wanted to tell you was WHO he is cheating with," I answered.

"I don't know if I care who it is. I don't need to catch him in the act to divorce him anyways. We live in a no-fault state," she said. "I'm just worried that he'll try to take part of my business through extortion or something. Incest is still illegal in this state, and if it got out, I could lose everything. How long do you think my YouTube channel would stay up if that came to light?"

"I know that and that's why you're going to need to know this. Especially if he tries to use our relationship against us," I said.

"What?"

"Dad... is sleeping with his brother, Tom."

"No way! Your dad is NOT gay," she said, not believing.

"Maybe not, but Tom sure is. They have some sort of weird Dom/Sub thing going on and Dad is Tom's bitch."

She looked at me and started laughing.

I looked at her confused, "What? It's true. I've seen it, it's kind of disgusting. I mean, I got nothing against being gay, but watching my Dad and uncle..." I said, shivering exaggeratedly.

"I know baby. But I'm not surprised. I knew he craved to be someone's submissive. He wanted me to be his FemDom at one point, but I just didn't have it in me. Whips? Nipple clamps? paddles? Tying him up? No thank you. There's no way I'm going to learn all those complicated knots just to get him to cum, it's just too much work!"

"Wow! I would have never guessed," I said in wonder.

"Don't hate him. He is what he is and he loves you."

"I don't hate him. I'll figure something out that works for all of us."

"You should get going," she said, suddenly. "Go take a shower, you stink of sex and I need to clean up this mess before your father gets home," she said gesturing to the cum laden sheets and funky smelling room. "I still have to live with him for a couple more months, the way things are going. I can't file anything until this quarantine is all over."

*

I took a shower and popped my head in my sister's room and sure enough she was busy talking to her friends online with her headphones on. I decided not to bother her until later, so I went to my room and made a Skype call to my ex, Casey.

"Hey, Baby..." she said, but then realized that we had already had a discussion about her calling me Baby. "I mean Brian. Sorry."

"How are you holding up?" I asked, ignoring her faux pas.

I noticed lately that she seemed to be getting more and more depressed. I don't know if it was over our breakup, or what, but her constant smile was now gone and the light in her eyes seemed to be fading. I was scared she might turn to drugs or even become suicidal.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't want to hear it, but I miss you so much," she said, her eyes welling up with tears. She tried to fight back her tears because she promised before that she wouldn't do that to me. I hated seeing her cry.

"I know. Why don't you stay with your family?" I asked, hopefully.

"I don't have any family," she said, the welled-up tears started falling. She tried her best to wipe them and move on, but it was too late, I knew that she was distraught.

"What do you mean? What about your dad and mom, your sister and your brothers... you had a big family last time I checked?"

"Not anymore. I guess one of my brothers found an illegally uploaded copy of one of my videos on Pornhub. The site I worked with had it taken down right away, but not before my brother sent it out to my whole family. None of them will talk to me, anymore. My mom and dad disowned me. I've got nobody now and worst of all I'm all alone here. You are the only one that will talk to me, even my sorority sisters have been keeping their distance since they found out I do porn.

"I miss you, Brian. I miss our talks. I miss cuddling up with you on the couch and watching mindless television. I miss the gourmet meals you used to spoil me with..." she said sobbing uncontrollably.

"But not the sex?" I asked, sarcastically.

"What!? Of course, I miss the sex! You were a fantastic lover. The best I ever had. I have done nothing but hate myself daily for losing you... but you asked me not to bring it up again remember?" she said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. That wasn't fair of me."