All Comments on 'April Fools Day'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

But, I did not recognize DG`s writing style here. Perhaps he is experimenting? or my memory is failing?? He really had me believing that Marge had gone over the horizon. Kind of amusing to have SS and DG producing Swing Club stories in the same week. Since I never took in that scene I do not know where the fantasy begins in the stories...

DG HearDG Hearabout 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I wrote this story for a contest on another site. We were giving a picture and asked to write about it. The contest was cancelled for the lack of participation. It freed up the story so I could post it elsewhere.. It's different from my usual fare but was a fun write. Hope you enjoy it.

With Respect

DG

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 12 years ago
Marge lied

When Marge came home drunk and drugged, she told Rob that Trish gave her a pill. Later at the motel she said it was slipped into a drink. Which is the truth? Rob never calls her on it. I gave this *****

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 12 years ago
I disagree

that men fantasize about their wives with other men... not real men. I also know that these girls' nights out have killed more marriages than anything else.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 12 years ago
Men's Fantasies

It was a good story, DG, but it wasn't up to your usual quality. Based on my fantasies, I think many men would like to see their wives and another woman playing. I have often fantasized about a certain other woman and my wife playing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story

happy ending, a swinging lifestyle usally destroy a solid relatioonship. happy to see he nipped in the bud before any major damage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I still wouldn't trust Marge. A woman can get fucked and have a guy cum in her pussy , then she can clean herself up go home and if the husband is not observant and/or completely clueless he will h=eat another mans cum and /or stick his cock inn another mans cum and not even realize it because hewill think of his slut wife will tell him she is so wet because only he turns her on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
writing style change

You were in the top 10% of the authors on this site, in my opinion. You are rapidly approaching the BOTTON 10% with your change in writing style. Wimp husbands, cheating wive's who let strange men grope them in public etc. ( Cheating can occur without having intercourse) Are you now also a sicko who wants to watch your wife with other men?? Your a much better author than this, you don't need to go down this path. Reread some of your older stories and please get back on track. There is no reason why you can't leap back up to the top 10%.

polarbear66polarbear66about 12 years ago

Once again I enjoyed your story ever though I've never dreamed about swinging or seeing my wife with someone else, nor will I ever do so. The story was well written.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Word count

It looks as though there must have been a 'minimum word count' for the aborted contest. There are a lot of dialogue and narrative lines which do not really forward the action or character development...AKA 'fillers!' Could also be 'submission deadlines!' Once the contest was cancelled, you should have considered a more careful editing! Thanks for the submission. ****

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Nice

A non-cheating and non-cuck story. And they lived happily ever after. Refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"I believe most guys have thought one time or another about seeing their wife with another man.

An untrue statement."

Apologies to Stalking Anon.

That should have read 'I believe most "normal" guys..'

Not, obviously, the closet cucks.

rijubhairijubhaiabout 12 years ago
The truth about swingers...

Most of them end up getting divorced and the ones that don't have loveless marriages. I don't think you can truly love someone if there is no faithfulness. Being exclusive means there is a special bond of trust.

Imagine participating in a swinger meet and you find that you don't actually enjoy it, then you realize your spouse enjoys having bone-crushing orgasms with strangers. Must be devastating if you're not a wimp and you'll be forever tormented with trust issues.

Fantasy is fantasy as far as marriages are concerned, don't fuck 'em up with vow breakers.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Without fable story apparats........

I am curious when DG Hear will write a wrong story? Between SS06's last story and DG Hear's new story has similarity. DG Hear tells the same message without fable story aparats as SS06 told his story "Falling off of the Swing". The without emotion love is not good for the majority of the people for LONGTIME only a minority of the people wants it for a LONGTIME lifestyle. Which is the better DG Hear's or SS06's story, I do not know at all??????????? Both Authors are excellent. BTW 5 stars

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
Almost didn't read it, but

Actually, I did start reading, but the beginning didn't catch my attention so I quit. Then I saw the more than 4 and a half star rating I figured I must have missed something by not reading it. It was worth my time go try the story again.

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
Problems

DG, you are undoubtedly one of the best authors on this site, but this particular story does not improve your reputation. For the most part it reads like a rehashed, clichéd effort on a well-worn theme. And in this story, as in all of your other stories, you demonstrate two flaws in your knowledge of grammar. You persist in the misuse of the past tense of to see; and in the misuse of the perfect of to go. Master those tenses and you'll get a plus five from me every time.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
It was tolerable .... barely.

Rehashes all the old cliches & desperately needed a closing twist. If DG were a baseball pitcher - I would say he has lost his fastball ( aka fresh ideas ) & is laboring thru his turns on the mound serving up junkballs & slop.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
A praise

Sometime we must listen to our brain. Yes I thought a minute DG Hear became a WH writter, but I knows his stories and I read some stories from him which started similar strange things and it became at the end it was a good story. I am glad I listened to my BRAIN. Because of my poor English knowledge I concentrate always to the plot, so for me this story was interesting. This time on my list here on LW is Vulcez "How Are You" the best story (the change in my list will be difficult for other story), but the constant low sinus wave quality is DG Hear's stories for me.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
As always DG

Great story!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Continuity Problems

Always good to read a new DG Hear tale, and this was no exception. An interesting little tale with tension and apprehension. It formed up as one of those tales where no cheating took place; it was only miscommunication, suspicion and circumstances that combine to lead the main character to wrong assumptions about what is going on. Kind of like a LW version of a "Three's Company" episode, or similar farce.

Thing is, in constructing these circumstances, DGH had some conflicting facts and other continuity problems. Those problems bugged me. They either mean that DGH wasn't very careful about how the story was put together, or those issues were purposefully left in and we are meant to disbelieve the wife's account of what 'really happened.' Either way, I find it irritating.

A couple that come to mind. Another commenter points out the wife's 2 different accounts of the pill she took the first time at the club. Did her one friend give her a pill or did one of them slip one into her drink? Barb learned that first night that the place was a swinger's club. The wife talked to Barb that night, and the next day (and presumably since then-they work together). Wife and Barb must have spoken and she must have learned from her that the club was a swinger's club, even if she didn't realize it in her drunken haze her first night there. But, she later says she didn't realize it was a swinger's club until her second trip there-two weeks later.

There are other issues with consistency, but also the wife seems very dishonest, gullible and secretive. She keeps things from hubby, she tells different version of things, she dismisses hubby's concerns about her friends, etc. Wife knows her friends drugged her (with her consent or not), and that she acted inappropriately with other men at the club. She also knows that two of her friends told her she was the one encouraging it, while the other is saying that she was fighting the men off. Her first night at the club, she tells hubby that she promissed her friends not to tell him where she was and what she did that night. That is NEVER again addressed in the story. To me, that is a big deal. The next day, she is reluctant and evasive about the night before, but says that it was only a typical girls night out. However, she knows it was anything but. She later says she couldn't remember the details of that night very well (I can buy that, especially after the drug-taken knowingly or not), but that Barb had told her she didn't act too bad, etc.

Hubby says he doesn't trust the new friends. Wife, who has plenty of reason not to trust them either (drugged her, telling her lies, asking her to keep the place secret from hubby, not telling her it is a swinger club, etc.) dismisses his concerns, and goes out to the same club with the girls again. Until confronted, she never comes clean to hubby, then dances with her friend's hubby and agrees to letting him maul her on the dance floor because of some story he concocts (more or less true, but she doesn't know that) about her hubby feeling up his wife? This woman's behavior is beyond the pale. When confronted at the club by hubby, she chooses to stay rather than go home with him, when he is obviously upset (rightly) by her behavior?

I'll accept that she didn't cheat, and she quickly and conclusively chose hubby over her new 'friends,' but the issues of her duplicity are never addressed-not really. That, plus the continuity problems left me with an uneasy feeling about the otherwise interesting and well-written story.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
What Happened?

This story set up nicely, and then took an unbelievable turn. How could this marriage continue devoid of trust? How could he ever believe she had been, or would continue to be faithful to him? She lied repeatedly and clearly does not respect him; not much there to rebuild a relationship on. I found the second half of the story totally unsupported by the initial setup. Maybe a part 2 is in order to illustrate what really happens down the line.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Average of the IQ of women = average of the IQ of men

The majority of the people are not low IQ sexrobot, there are a way of saying I do not know in the USA it is known: The stupid learns from his/her own mistake, the smart learns from others mistake. The average IQ of the women are same as the average of the men's IQ is, but the different is the next only the women IQ Gauss curve is narrover as the men IQ Gauss curve is. Is it difficult to imagine that a wife can learn from other woman's mistake?,,

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Ok Story with stupid characters.

Dare I ask why marge is still friends with people who she thinks spiked their drink to get her to cheat on her husband ? Dare I ask why Hubby never questioned the parts of her story that dont add up like the above mentioned ? Dare I ask why he talks to her when she is pissed at him while all the shit was pulled by her instead of telling her she can come back when she is ready to get on her knees and start begging. Sorry but all the pseudo tough behaviour of women who are insecure or know they fucked upped stopped working on real men in college.

@Duna: Please stop spamming every comment section with your speudo science bullshit, but if you really, really have to (because of a mental disorder, ADS or something) at least try to use some english grammar.

user110user110about 11 years ago
to add to count2three's comments

when marge was loaded, she said, "Trish gave me a pill to help relax... etc. etc." but when she was sober, she said, "I think Trish or Cindy put some kind of drug in my drink."

how can you trust people who are deceitful like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are a good author

This is one effort that does you no justice,, YUCK

Oldbearswitch

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
"Let's just leave it at that."

Okay; but this one only a '4', and a poor one at that. The build-up was great, but the ending was a let-down with no pizzazz and didn't tie in well with the work done before. It was almost as if you wrote the basis years ago and rushed to meet a contest deadline with some old stock story. The readers deserve better, and you usually provide it, just not this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What an idiot, but then

it takes an idiot to stay with a cheating whore. There were inconsistencies in her story a blind man could see. She didn't lie to him? She lied the first time after she sobered up. She lied when she said she going dress shopping and ended up at the club. She lets herself get groped to get even for something he is accused of by that whore without even talking to him about it? Anyone who thinks like that is never to be trusted. Guess we know who the April Fool is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i love this one too

you make great stories i love happy endings

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Maybe they did stop it in time -

But it left a lot of room for doubt this time -

Unchallenged lies, deliberate holes in the claims etc. she may have held out - it seems she tried real hard to -

The author did not close all the loops this time - but so what he says it ended well and it is his story after all heh.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Two Problems With Her Story

The morning after she told him about the groping she held back some of the details and he didn't call her on it.

Then at the motel she claimed that Trish must have slipped the drug into her drink, while that night she admitted taking the drugs willingly.

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
MORON

She starts taking drugs, regularly going to sex clubs, and coming home covered in love bites and hand prints, she suddenly becomes an expert at giving blow jobs, and suddenly likes anal sex. She lies again and again, lets other men finger her in public, tries to convince her husband to join the swingers club, and yet the MORON believes her when she says 'Oh honey, I would never cheat on you'. Whether on not she had sex with other men (which in all likelihood she did), she has been cheating for months! Another one of those stories, where the author thinks cheating only involves a cock entering a pussy, and everything else, including all forms of oral sex, anal, or anything else you want, is fair game, and not cheating, as long as no dick is shoved into a cunt.

More cheaters apologist garbage. Way to be consistant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good...

Why do some commenters inject what probably really happened when the Author told them exactly what happened in his story? This is fiction right? I for one accept the story as written and just don't understand other commenters trying to rewrite it. Are these commenters injecting something that happened to them in real life maybe?

Just puzzled. Old Marine Vet Ron Wood

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
2nd read

it is a good story. the main theme for their success seems to be their communication skills. nicely done.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A SWINGERS CLUB ON ONE APRIL

who is fooling whom. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
enjoyed it

A touching story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anon 02/24/15

You say you always accept what is written. Ok then. You are a complete asshole. No? But I've just written that you are! Or do you suddenly understand that everything is open to interpretation, even a story!

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 8 years ago
Second time through...

As I read it, I take a few things to heart. First and foremost, I think that Marge started to feel empty nest syndrome. She allowed. Herself to be talked into staying and then returning to the club. She got tittilated by what she saw and started to get excited when her "Friends" told her how it would spice up their marriage. Seeing her husband there was more than just a shock, but coming home to an empty house with a note about the impending divorce was just enough shock and awe to scare her straight. She finally realized that her husband wouldn't go along with it, no way no how. She realized literally in the nick of time what she was about to throw away and had a coming to G-d moment. I do not believe that she would pursue this line again if at all possible. He should have called her on her wanting all that great sex after her girls night out, and basically using him as a living dildo. That is just my honest opinion. Regardless she did get her head out of her ass just in time to save the marriage. Once again just my $0.02 here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep He Did It

At least, I certainly would have beat the crap out of Dave. Hell, Dave deserved it. You don't even have to tell me. That's how it is in my head anyway.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Misleading Title

Yes,the party of consequence was scheduled for April 1st,but the story really had nothing to do with the traditional notion.

- Really enjoyed the concept that while the club got Marge's juices flowing again it actually led to an affirmation of the deep love she and her husband shared,abd spurred on a rebirth of their sex life.

Another fine story by DG Hear.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Good Read****

Very entertaining story. Thanks for sharing.

robbie1960robbie1960almost 8 years ago

Very well done😄

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Larry had a key card?

Really? "Larry told me it's five hundred dollars a couple or three hundred for a single to join for a year."

Not quite. These clubs operate on a double standard. If they spot a single female, they circle like sharks about to devour prey. (oh, cool, a prostitute who will work for free!) If they spot a single male, they want nothing to do with him and promptly pitch him to the kerb. If they're being really cynical, they'll sell him a membership at ten times the normal price and then not invite him to any events; a fool and his money are soon parted, after all.

When Larry and Cindy split up over this? They'll be all over Cindy like flies to excrement. They will boot Larry out of their little club. No single males. Same for any other husband who shows up alone after he's just been cheated upon. You're single now? HA HA SUX 2BU!

This isn't just the alcohol or drugs talking, although these folks love both - 420 in particular. The reality is that single males just wanting sex are a dime a dozen and no club wants them, meanwhile single females willing to be used as fucktoys and discarded by couples are very rare indeed. A single female looking for just sex can get that anywhere, so why would she hook up with someone whose not available for a relationship because they're already a couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 Stars Only

So fu**ed up. He believed her BS. He deserves what he gets out of their screwed up marriage. She'll cheat as-soon-as she thinks he's forgotten about her little escapade(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story...But...

I've got a burr up my ass about something in this story, and I've seen it in many other stories, and it pisses me off. He opened the door and she pushed her way into the house. Who the fuck allows someone to just push their way into their house?! Where I live that would pretty much get a person either beat all to hell, or shot. And with a probable walk from a grand jury. You just don't push your way into other people's houses, regardless of who you are, or who you think you are. At least not without some push BACK. At least not where I live.

Sorry for the rant, but this one's been bugging me for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I think you were going

through a bad patch when writing these April stories....YOU WERE THE FOOL....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I she was acting the slut and got caught, I would not trust her anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! WHAT A FUCKED UP BUNCH THEY WERE

See what happened to Dave, that's what happens when you fuck around married women and/or you get one of the women pregnant? He paid the Piper! In the end he was the statue not the Pigeon! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Here's where you lost me

You wrote that most men fantasize about their wives with another man. That's complete BS. Maybe your character fantasized about that (and you need to explain why), but most men don't. When most men think about their wives with another man, it's to worry about whether it could actually happen. It isn't something that we enjoy. So when you have your character enjoy it, you have to explain why he's so far out of the mainstream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Ma Frepler

I caught that, too, and I believe it is total garbage. I was over fifty years old before I ever heard of suggesting men secretly want their wives fucked by other men and was amazed that someone would even suggest it.

If a guy needs someone to fuck his wife he definitely has a problem. I think going down that road shows a lack of imagination and imagination is exactly what people need to cultivate for a fresh marriage. It really is the lazy way out, and there is no way the woman can help but secretly disrespect her husband for being such a sniveling pervert instead of a virile man who knows how to take his woman to town.

You cuckolds can all jump into the hot tub and jerk each other off.

thedemonIxthedemonIxalmost 7 years ago
Good story. These things are art imitating life...

Of course if i saw my husband pulling the double standard on me I would simply tie his dick in a hitch knot... I have been in open relationships. They worked out fine... But fair IS fair... And if I'm getting shafted... So shall everyone involved be shafted, for better or worse. I have never cheated on my husband, as honesty and compromise go a long way.

Worst case... Paying out for a hit is cheaper than a divorce.

💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad

I agree with those commenting about husbands having the fantasy to see her wife with another man. Every male I know don't think or even fantasize anything like that.

I suppose there must be some wimpy cuckolds out there but they are the exception not the rule.

You let the wife off the hook too easily for my taste. She's barely remorseful and eager to rugsweep the whole thing. Very little explained about her motivation to go to the club and let men feel her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would not trust her when she started her playing around and letting guys feel her but. Nope, nope, nope, I'd be gone.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

Wait a second here.... When she came home so hot-n-horny and jumped Rob she said she 'willfully' took a pill from Trish, she was very truthful under the drug (per what Barb confirmed) - guys were rubbing her tits and 'tried' to get her into a backroom. Now later when her marriage is in jeopardy she tells Rob "I think Trish or Cindy put some kind of drug in my drink." She's a liar.

We are NOW to believe Marge did NOT willfully take the drug, yet, she is willfully going out with these two tramps to the same swingers club and allowing these two tramps to spike her virgin drink, again, potentially setting her up for a backroom audition? How dumb is dumb or did she really want a backroom?

If it wouldn't be for Rob's actions she was well on her way to getting some strange; she already had willfully committed psychological CHEATING and was so very close in going physical to confirm her new title, "CHEATER".

Since she broke it off totally with those tramps, I can see Rob restoring some trust in her - but it was oh so very close. She does appear to have gotten her priorities right - scared straight!

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Yes

The alternate lifestyle. Not for me or anyone I would be with. Its hard enough to love just one person. Its nice to see a story without someone going down the rabbit hole.

Well written DG.

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago
One Thing!

She got mad at the husband and let the other guy feel her up and rub up against her on the dance floor???? Yeah, this is who I would want to be married to. (satire).

What's going to happen if they have a big argument???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed

Xtchr is correct. She doesn’t want her Husband groping her in public. Just Other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A few years later

Rob was committed for early onset Alzheimers, when running his labs for the intake physical they found he had been suffering from syphilis for years and it had destroyed his brain.

Marge's children refused to ever talk to the cheating slut agian

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He needs to get her out of his life for his sanity. If she has not cheated yet she will or screw with his mind.

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
Marge got off to easy

First - my compliments to the author for an interesting story, I rated it high even though I do take issue with the wife and way the conflict was resolved.

By my count:

1 - she knew her and Rob's fantasy talk was just that - fantasy.

2 - she was allowing "girls night" to get out of hand, I'm sorry but going out dancing with other men without the husband is Level 1 cheating.

3 - she started lying about what she was doing and getting defensive and mad at Rob as he pressed her for truth.

4 - after the first trip to the club she came home with obvious marks on her chest showing that she had in fact been groped, which in her drunken state she admitted. And also admitted to being sandwiched between two men rubbing a cock on her ass and a hand on her puss yet she didn't stop dancing and was ready for more next time.

5 - she had to be aware of what transpired that first trip to the club including realizing that Trish or Cindy drugged her, yet she still wanted to go play with them plus don't tell me she didn't know what was going on at that club (sex) even during the first visit.

6 - she claimed to have allowed Dave to grope her ass to get even with Rob for supposedly fingering Trish but Marge knew that Trish was a tramp extraordinaire and should have asked Rob before seeking revenge. She asked Trish but not Rob.

7 - Marge was into this new partying, even after things were getting bad with Rob she still was pushing to go to this club's Saturday party.

8 - If Rob would have caved just a little and went to that party Marge would have ended up nipple deep in cock and loving it and they would have been divorced.

In my opinion she was actually into what her slutty friends were doing had an awful lot to atone for in-order to ask Rob to stay married and a simple "I'm sorry" doesn't cut it. An ultimatum severing ties with her fucked up friends - non negotiable! any partying without hubby - non negotiable!

The trust here is shot and if it were me instead of Rob there would be a long road back to forgiveness if that was even attainable at all!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Didn't finish no of guys I know fantasize about another guy screwing their wives totally not

None of us have any desire to be cuckolded

Beat the shit out of another guy and divorce yes happened to some of my friends

Honestly know no friends or acquaintances who fantasize this

Other scenarios

Play doctor pirate etc

Can't even think how anyone would fantasize like that

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Good Story

Flowed well, and easily understood. This was a re-read for me, but good. I read a lot of these stories, oh well, right. I find it interesting in the remarks section, the difference in attitudes, and views. Mostly, I think it's an age thing. They could have gone back to the club as a primer to their home life, but that didn't fit into the story too well. Some guys want to be cuckolded, some guys don't, but that's between them, and their spouse, isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sketchy, plebeian English...

...and poor grammar. Still read it. Reluctant 3*.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
She was in trouble...

Fidelity is uncompromising. You can have friends who live like that, but going to a club with them even if you don't plan to participate is dipping your toe just a bit in the water. It's a bad idea and she was in trouble the minute she walked into the place. It isn't enough to live fidelity by the letter of the law - either it is written on your heart or it isn't written at all.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
DGHear, just one question

in just about all your stories, you seem to believe the wife without question. Why?

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Your main male character is a naive idiot

His drunken wife told him she willingly took an offered pill and was fondled nakedly but he choses to believe a sober wife who says she asked a friend what she did and reported she did nothing wrong. Then she returned to the same place where this occurred knowing the same fondlers would be there. Innocent, no, liar yes. The ultimatum was the only manly thing he did in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!"

From what she described her actions wouldn't pass the husband test, ie would you do it if your husband was standing right there while it happened. I think the wife lied through her arse about what she'd been up to and her naive husband swallowed her load of crap. He wanted a slut and he got one....careful what you wish for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of given her different choices to make. Swingers Club or Divorce. I wouldn't give her a choice of coming back to me. I'd never be able to trust her again. Without trust, there can be NO marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"I don't know how women think but I believe most guys have thought one time or another about seeing their wife with another man." - Where the hell does he get THAT from? MOST guys would kill before letting their wife fuck another man. Now, ask them if they'd like another woman to join them and their wives, I think "most" guys might be interested.

"During sex it was erotic but if it was real, I don't think I could handle it." - That seems to at least somewhat contradict the earlier statement.

"Is there someone else?" - LOL, she's asking HIM if there's someone else!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story. He didn't take her flirting lying down, and let her know he just wouldn't accept it. Fantasies should never be more than fantasy. Good to see a story where the slurry friends don't ruin the marriage.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Marge would never cheat on me

Just ignore the fact that every time we fuck I role play her fucking everyone under the sun other than me

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Soooo

She went to a swinger club, got groped and drugged but never cheated? Uh huh. Sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am totally amazed at the previous few comments, those that are displayed without opening the comments section. It looks like these people believe that this is a real life story. They comment as though this was a true story. It's fiction it's made up.

The story is quite well written and the story premise, to a certain extent, could be real life. The author makes one mistake in the story. Marge admits that she thinks she was drugged by her friends and Rob doesn't ask her why she's still going out with them knowing what they did to her. But I guess that if the author properly addressed that point the story would have ended there as Marge wouldn't have gone out again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quit reading page one. As soon as wanted to see wife with another man

Never!!!!!! And don't have any friends or acquaintances who do!!! ONE Man only in our marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quit reading as soon as most men and see wife with another guy. No and hell no!!(! Don't know even one guy like that. Not happening

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I never fantasize about my wife fucking another man or woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice to see the wife wasn't a total bitch for a change.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story, a girl's night out is always recipe for disaster especially if the girlfriends are slutty. Marge learned really quick what could happen if she continued to go out with her slut friends. It was fortunate that Rob was pro-active and got involved and the letter he wrote to Marge pretty much lay out his feeling about the lifestyle, he was not into swinging or group. Marge was pretty smart as there was no hesitation in making a choice when Rob said it was him or the Swinging lifestyle. It was great to see that the choices they made to keep the marriage together. Well done 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Slut Marge got away with her shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

2 stars becos bitch Marge git off easily

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Two,stars because hubby is a dumb ass. Swinging for men does not work because at a typical6 hour party , hubby is,done after an hour or so and gets to watch wife for the next 5. Very high numbers of swing marriages fail before the fifth year. Most clubs are not like described. Couples only, singles rarely. Men are at significant disadvantages,and if they get pulled , men will lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I believe most guys have thought one time or another about seeing their wife with another man."

Never ever had another men express that even as a fantasy. Nope, only wannabe cuckolds think that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is garbage, real men don't ever fantasize about their wives with other men, only homosexuals and guys who are broken mentally, with no self respect. And as for the story, the bitch cheated I guarenty...lame bs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you thinik most guys have thought one time or another about seeing their wife with another man and approved of it, you are just plain stupid.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Can't buy it at all. She fucked up the first time at the club letting men paw at her. Knowing this and what men do there, she chose to return and "dance" with more men. She let one rub her ass and dry fuck her because of what two friends, not her husband, told her. That would have been enough to not only write the note but follow through with it. She would need to do a hell of a lot more groveling and apologizing to be given another chance. But it's not all her fault. Any man who lets his wife go to a bar, any bar, without him, where there will be drinking and dancing with other men is a fool and deserves what he gets

Cwsmooth2000Cwsmooth2000over 1 year ago

Great story

I like how itbended.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
I'm glad

The marriage was saved but the fantasies probably got it started over the top. Fantasies can be good as long as there just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If sex on the dance floor was not allowed, then most likely the unbuttoning of the blouse and the caressing of the boobs took place in one of the back rooms, and therefore something else could happen there. Marge told her husband about the games with her bare breasts, but in the morning she forgot about what she told. Obviously, this is the result of the action of drugs. She even forgot that she voluntarily took the pill from Trish and later believed that her friends had mixed something with her. It's very possible that she doesn't remember a lot of interesting things from that night. Barb and Larry were too involved with each other and cannot be reliable witnesses to Marge's innocence. Perhaps it was then that she actually found out that this was not a bar for couples to communicate, but a swing club, just completely forgot about it because of the pill or blocked this memory out of guilt?

NallusNallus10 months ago

Because of the very end, the mysterious beating of a swinger, rating went down.

The swinger was being a swinger, the jealous husband showed immense immaturity at that action.

LJ7352LJ73526 months ago

Bunch if the effing same. Misbehaving wife and friends, hubby sucks it up and everything is happily ever after...bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Lot of misunderstanding, miscommunication, and nefarious external influencers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I know this is just a story, but this statement... SMH. "...I believe most guys have thought one time or another about seeing their wife with another man..." Ummm... FUCK no. I stopped reading right there. Didn't vote since I didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

wimpy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...