April Fool's Prank

Story Info
Stacey's April Fool's Prank.
2.5k words
4.14
33.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
51 Followers

Hello Everyone! This story is a part of the April Fool's Day Story Contest. I recently joined Literotica as an author and am excited about my first submission to the competition.

I hope you enjoy the story, please leave your comments, both positive and negative for reviews, and show some love with your votes!

I realized some mistakes from the reviews on other stories and have tried working on them. I hope the problems are resolved here.

Note - This is an incest story with a hint of BDSM and Non-Consensual sex. If stories like this make you uncomfortable please do not read ahead.

Happy Reading :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey stormed into her room with a raging anger. "Stacey, you're grounded," she said, mimicking her stepmom in a sarcastic tone. Her cheeks were boiling red with her resentment for her stepmom. She hated her, a 32-year-old blonde whom her dad had married after his divorce.

"It was just some alcohol! All I wanted was to have fun with my friends!" Stacey muttered under her breath as she paced around her room. She was frustrated as Rachel (her stepmom) had caught her with bottles of alcohol in her bag as she was on her way to the pool.

Her resentment for Rachel wasn't new; she hated her for as long as she could remember. She believed that Rachel was a gold digger who had tagged with her dad for his money. Why else would someone like her fall in love with someone like her Dad? He was in his late 40s, looking like shit, and was working all day long.

Rachel was an eye candy; standing 5'7 tall, she had the body of a model. Her fair skin glowed under the sun, with her blonde hair complimenting her soft freckles. Her nose was perfectly shaped, her lips pink and plump. Her breasts were no less than a cake, 36D and she wrapped them in tight bras always exposing that deep cleavage of her. She was a bombshell that attracted eyes from all over!

But she had been a bitch to Stacey since the very beginning. Unable to contain her rage any longer, Stacey grabbed her phone and hurled it onto her bed. But her aim was off, and it bounced off the mattress, landing, with a thud, on the hard floor. She winced as she saw the cracked spiderweb across the screen and started punching the floor.

"She'll have to pay for this!" Stacey said again under her heavy breath. Her thumbs started tapping the screen of her cracked phone as she was now chatting with her best friend, explaining the situation.

"April Fools? Oh yes! It's 1st April today!" Stacey exclaimed with an evil smile while talking over the call with her best friend. Stacey and her friends had stopped pulling pranks long back after a small mishap with a friend of theirs.

But she still had the prop from then saved with her and Stacey had a perfect plan in her head.

She pulled out a mysterious bottle from the bottom of her closet and ran to her Stepmom's room. Rachel was busy cooking lunch in the kitchen and there was still time for her everyday summer ritual.

Rachel lately had been spending her afternoons at the poolside. Squirting thick sunscreen on her body, she would lay in her bikini letting the neighbors drool all over.

Stacey found Rachel's orange bikini lying next to the sink, in the bathroom. She rubbed off some powder that was in the bottle on her panties and ran back to her room, waiting patiently for Rachel's afternoon sunbathing ritual.

Rachel as usual went to her room. She got off her white shirt and dark denim. She was wearing a white pair of bra and panties. Her body looked amazing, she unhooked her bra and ran her thin fingers over the corners of her breast. She loved her body, all-natural Rachel was proud of how she had maintained herself.

Squirting a huge portion of sunscreen in her palm she slowly started massaging herself. Her fingers ran softly over her skin, starting with her abdomen and moving to her breasts. She pitched and rubbed her nipples softly. She gasped as her touch was making her slightly horny. Lifting her leg she placed it on the vanity and started rubbing the sunscreen over her soft and clean skin.

Her pussy, freshly shaven, smelt amazing with all the products she had been using. She took a tiny bit of sunscreen and started rubbing around the pussy to avoid an allergic reaction with a direct contact of sunscreen.

Her body was shining with a coat of sunscreen all over it. She covered her breasts with the orange bikini lying next to the sink. The bra barely covered her breasts pushing them closer to create a deep cleavage. She smiled softly and went on to put on her panties.

She was at the pool as always, wearing her sunglasses and a hat that she would place on her face to doze into sleep. It was a beautiful day as always, the sun was at its peak. She laid back on the sun lounger and adjusted the umbrella slightly. She was enjoying her life after marrying Stacey's father.

Under the heavy sun, her body shone like glass with that thick coat of sunscreen. She could see from the corner of her eyes a few neighbors drooling over her body. She covered her face with her hat and tried drifting into her beautiful afternoon sleep.

In no time her body had started sweating, she could feel beads of sweat forming all over her body. A sudden jolt of a weird feeling shook Rachel out of her afternoon sleep. Suddenly a sense of itchiness had started crawling up from her pussy. It was making her thigh rub and her feet curl a bit.

She tried adjusting her panties, pulling them up tight and pushing the end deeper into the pussy which made the situation worse. The itchiness kept increasing slowly. She could feel uneasiness in her body, though only her pussy was itchy, she could feel small bombs going off all over her body.

Her hands reached over to her pussy, rubbing over her panties, she started scratching herself gently. Pressing her long fingers deep into her vaginal opening, she could feel some juices secreting from her body. But every touch of hers made things worse. The harder she pushed, the worse the itchiness got for her.

She couldn't control it anymore. Not bothered about people watching, she shoved her hand into her panties and started rubbing aggressively. Her eyes clenched as the itchiness kept getting worse with every rub of hers.

She pushed the hat away and sat up straight in the chair. She by then had started fingering herself, her middle finger was deep in her pussy as she aggressively rubbed herself.

Her breaths were labored, she gasped with every rub of hers. Her soft moans were mixed with the pleasure and irritation that she had been feeling. She had never felt such itchiness before.

Juices secreting from her body trickled down her long fingers. She could feel her lower body moving involuntarily with the constant rubbing. The itchiness had a weird feeling to it as if someone was tickling her pussy with a soft feather.

Her mind started blurring as she could not think straight. Every rub of hers made her extremely excited and yet super itchy. Was this the side effect of sunscreen she wondered but unable to reach any solution she jumped into the pool. Pulling her panties off she started fingering herself aggressively. Both her middle finger and ring finger were in her pussy and made aggressive movements within.

Her breaths were labored, her cheeks flushed red, and she was gasping with every movement her fingers made. Water had calmed her down slightly, but the itchiness still lingered around as if crawling beneath her skin, trying to pull out something.

The constant rubbing had left her skin red and sensitive to touch. As she calmed down a bit with the itchiness subsiding slightly, her body could feel electric shocks all over it. Her head had started spinning when she heard Stacey giggling.

She looked up and saw Stacey standing in her window, recording her. "Are you alright, Stepmom?" She asked sarcastically with an evil tone, "Oh, and Happy April Fools!" She said, laughing her lungs out, and disappeared as she went back into her room.

A sudden realization hit Rachel, with her fingers still massaging the lips of her pussy, she started connecting dots. Her brain fog cleared, it was Stacey's petty prank that led to this situation.

Stacey, in her room, was having the time of her life. She had shared the video of her stepmom struggling with her best friend. She was enjoying lying in bed, laughing at the remarks her best friend made, when suddenly the door of her room flung open!

"You want to prank your stepmom?" Rachel said in her angry voice as she stood there with a towel wrapped around her body

"Woah! What are you doing in my room, leave me alone!" Stacey said in her demeaning voice.

"You are a spoilt bitch, let me correct you today," Rachel said as she thumped towards Stacey's bed.

Stacey was petite, 18 years old, she barely stood 5'4 tall, and her thin torso made her C-cupped breasts look big. Her skin was fair and her hair jet black same as her mom, whom her dad had now divorced.

Rachel pulled the phone off Stacey's hands and deleted the video from her gallery. "Woah! What the fuck is wrong with you? It was just an April Fools' Prank, give me my phone back!" Stacey revolted but Rachel turned a deaf ear to her.

Throwing Stacey's phone away, Rachel's hands reached for the tiny shirt that Stacey was wearing. Pulling her to the end of bed Rachel dropped her towel exposing her naked self. She placed Stacey's head properly and climbed the bed. Her strong hands were not letting Stacey's petite body move at all.

"What the fuck are you doing, you bitch!" Stacey kept shouting. Rachel climbed over her, placing her crotch over her face with her vagina, which had turned red with constant rubbing and was drenched with juices, right at Stacey's lips.

"Happy April Fool's Day to you too Stepdaughter!" Rachel said as she landed her body on Stacey's face. Stacey's lips met Rachel's drenched pussy and before she could say or do anything Rachel started moving her lower body over her face.

Stacey could not believe her stepmom was sitting on her face. Rachel could feel Stacey's soft lips rubbing against her over-sensitive pussy, the feeling was amazing, she closed her eyes and started enjoying with her soft moans.

Stacey's voice was muffled and softly echoing in the room along with Rachel's moan. She would now and then stand up slightly, allowing Stacey to breathe, and would land herself back on her lips.

Rachel's knees were holding Stacey's hands down on the bed and her rhythmic movements made her lips sink deeper into her pussy. With every stroke of her body, her juices secreted all over Stacey's face. Her occasional revolt and her muffled voice were softly vibrating Rachel's pussy as well.

But soon Rachel climbed off her face; pulling Stacey's hair, she placed her face between her thick thighs. Her thigh had locked her face tight with her lips sunk into her pussy. "Suck me, you little bitch!" Rachel commanded.

Stacey felt drained, she was unable to comprehend anything happening. The taste of Rachel's juices and the sweet smell of her pussy lingered on her lips. Her breaths were heavy and deep as being shoved deep into Rachel's pussy she could barely breathe.

Rachel was now lying flat on her back, her huge breasts were falling on the sides. Her long fingers were entangled in the jet-black hair of Stacey pushing her deeper into her clit.

Feeling helpless Stacey started following Rachel's instructions. Her tiny soft tongue licked the pussy lips. Every lick trickled down juices into her mouth, she gagged and pushed the juices out just to be shoved deeper into Rachel's pussy.

Rachel's excitement was visible in her twitching body. The soft tickling itchiness was still evident and with every lick of Stacey's, her lower body would swirl up softly. Her toes were all curled in excitement and her hands had clutched Stacey's hair tight.

She could feel the warmth of my body escaping into Stacey's cold breaths and wet tongue. She kept moving her lower body with every lick of hers. Her body was soon shaking with excitement, she had been craving to climax for too long and was at last approaching it today.

The room echoed with occasional slurping and Rachel's heavy moaning. Stacey had never been in a situation like this before. As she felt Rachel's pussy against her lips and heard her loud moans and screams, turmoil started raising in her lower abdomen.

She wanted to touch herself, wanted to push her fingers as deep as she could, and she wanted to feel what Rachel was feeling. She could feel the electric shocks running down her spine. Her nails were buried deep in Rachel's soft thighs.

Her breaths got heavier and deeper as she choked on Rachel's juices and started enjoying this weird encounter with her stepmom when suddenly Rachel took a deep breath almost choking on her moans.

Rising her lower body a lot higher and sinking her head deep into the soft mattress she pulled Stacey's jet-black hair and pulled every inch of her body in she at last gathered the energy to push out all her juices.

Squirting all over and in Stacey's face, Rachel came like she had never before. Her body shivered, as the jolts of electricity ran up and down her body. Her whole body was visibly twitching, her breasts were dancing and her moans and screams had reached beyond her neighbours. At last, she loosened her grip and let go of Stacey.

A sudden silence fell on the room. The faint fragrance of her juices and their bodies lingered in the air. Stacey was struggling to catch her breath. She had gulped down some of Rachel's juices which tasted weird but much better than most dick she had tasted.

With her eyes still closed, Rachel said, "Happy April Fools to you too little slut."

Almost instinctively, Stacey's fingers were at her crotch, feeling the wetness that had secreted from her body when Rachel rose from the bed and looked straight into her eyes. Her light brown eyes looked beautiful. Stacey could see the silhouette of her body in those eyes.

Rachel bent towards her, placed a soft peck on her lips, and smiled before she left, picking up her towel. Stacey could not believe what had just happened, she wasn't sure if this was the most amazing or the worst April Fools of her life.

iamnerd
iamnerd
51 Followers