All Comments on 'April in Texas Ch. 05'

by SLC-Ohio

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MacDukeMacDukealmost 18 years ago
Progress by Louie

The relationship is moving along, but why does Sheryl rarely or never get to cum with her husband. She is happy to serve him with any hole, but what does she get out of it? What does she get out of being loved? And loving?

If Louie does not do spontaneous sex, why did he let Mindy suck him off? Consistency is important to a novel, else the reader cannot build with the characters.

And your epicurean delights may be part of the relationship, but don't you think "grocery store wines" and "half-Mexican brats" with "fat blond mothers" is topping it up a bit? Rather patrician or supercilious attitudes for an exhibitionist who sucks grocery boys in the back room. Is Sheryl real?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Talk about a jaded couple of perverts.

Not much here, to worn out has beens playing at being sexy and in love. What you might do is describe when they fell out of love or maybe how they were never in love with each other. Wont say much but having been in San Antone and all of the other major cities in Texas and having been in most 9of the major cities in Ohio, there isnt a comparison. San Antone beats them all and it doesnt even rise to the status of Austin, Dallas, or Houston. Cant say much about Corpus for the most part it is a lot like most cities in Ohio. Have to say never saw a sign in Texas that warned of snakes, maybe fireants but not snakes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous