All Comments on 'April in Texas Ch. 10'

by SLC-Ohio

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Hot Sex Scene

S, high mark because this chapter, standing alone, has a hot sex scene. But it lacked considerable heat that would have come with sharing your feelings and experience of it. You got fucked at least 5 times, not counting the rotation at the end, and give us no hint that you had an orgasm. What makes a story about triple penetration different from the hundreds of other stories about the same thing is sharing your unique sensations and emotional context. All you gave us here is standard stroke stuff - who put what in which hole.

As episode 10 in your novel, it is a falsehood. You have just had a pleasant day with Louie and the reader has no preparation at all for your sudden and inexplicable decision to fuck two strange men, when you haven't done so in years. It doesn't fit with anything you have told us thus far about you or your relationship with Louie. A grating lie.

Lastly, don't use the category Loving Wives unless you are prepared to deal with the misogynists, moral mavens and pencil-dicks who descend like locus on any story, true or fiction, in which the wife does not die a horrible death in the gutter with aids at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Category! Should be Gay Male!

When one male sucks the cock of another male to ejaculation, that is not lovimg wives, it's Gay Male!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous