April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, April has started to warm to the idea. "I like it. What shall I wear?"

June grinned like the Cheshire cat, I've got her! Paul doesn't stand a chance anymore. With a bit of luck, she'll get him back and I'll get to keep my precious son-in-law. "You remember what you were wearing when I caught you outside the house?"

"You mean that clinging blouse? I can't wear that with Paul anymore, I feel that I defiled it."

"That's why we're going shopping this week. You need clothes and lingerie for Thursday, Friday and the weekend."

"Thursday?"

"Thursday! You make sure he sees you before he's off to work. I know it's early and if you do that suddenly on Thursday, he will be suspicious so start Monday. Be up and about, with breakfast when he gets out of bed. You can always tell him that you want to be early because you want some chores done before you're off to your work, so you want to get used to rising so early. Paul's up at about a quarter to five, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I can do that," she said, smiling.

====

Thursday morning 4:45 am.

Paul was getting used to the idea that he and April were having breakfast together and he liked it. He walked into the kitchen and his jaw dropped.

There stood April, dressed in an extremely sexy hardly-anything. Silky and clingy, it almost looked as if her breasts were unfettered in it, but when he stared at them, he noticed that their bounce was somewhat restricted. The dress was just above the knees showing silky stockings but, funny enough, her feet were in her comfortable house slippers.

"You look ravishing," he complimented her. "For what occasion did you make yourself so beautiful?"

April glowed at his compliment and smiled happily when answering, "You are the occasion. This is just a taste of what's to come. The children are with my parents this weekend and I'm coming after you."

Paul was taken aback by that statement. He blushed and felt his blood filling his little head. "Is that so?" he replied, bewildered but also turned on.

"Yesss," she breathed. "I want to be back in the bed of the man I love, the man I love even more since he permitted me to stay in his house after my atrocious behavior and stupidity. I want the man back I was married to but even more, I want the man he has become." With that April walked over and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.

What's happening here? Am I being set up? Or what? Questions and doubts ran through Paul's mind.

Despite the invitation, Paul somehow couldn't bring himself to invite April back to their matrimonial bed. He felt like a fool but he was mentally just as paralyzed as he'd been after he received that damning funeral card. Now he had to show some initiative. He needed to decide whether he definitely wanted to stay married to April or divorce her.

Paul got another quick, soft kiss on his lips just before he swung his leg over the saddle of his bicycle.

"Off you go. I need to get decent before the children awake," April told him with a seductive smile on her lips.

On his bike Paul had some time to ponder this development. When he turned into the cycling track that signals the last miles to his workplace, he knew he needed some more time.

His duty roster called for at least one operational manager per day. During weekdays there were usually two, one for the daily operation and one for the meetings and whatnot that this function brought with it. To Paul's relief, a colleague showed up at eight, giving him an option he was considering. After some more deliberation, Paul took some overtime hours and texted April that he would be home at half past eleven because he wanted some time to think and needed a few hours running through the woods to clear his mind.

April became anxious after Paul's message. Should she have kept her mouth shut about her plans? She wasn't sure but Paul didn't like being jumped and pressured. That was the reason why she announced her plan.

She shrugged, thinking, The genie is out of the bottle and there is no way to put it back.

Later that morning while Paul was in his room changing into his running gear, April entered and watched. She wanted to see him off and tell him that she loved him. She wanted to say that she still was sorry for the puddle they were in and hoped that he had a good run.

She looked at her husband. In his early forties, he looked good. Some gray at his temples, broad shoulders, especially since he took up Tai Chi again, small waist and... She gasped, having forgotten that Paul used special underwear when running. He had divested himself unceremoniously from his boxer shorts as he prepared to dress.

Naked, he was sight to behold. His long and slender but oh-so-muscled legs showed in full glory. She could see his penis dangling between them and then his buttocks. Like a boy of twenty, she thought. Rock hard with a big dimple in the sides. There was no ounce of fat to be seen over his body. Muscles rippled everywhere when he moved, like a gymnast rather than a weightlifter.

It took a lot of self-restraint not to jump him then and there and have her way with him. I can't do that. Yet! If he takes it the wrong way, it's over and done. But I can tell him!

April cleared her throat and said, her voice a little hoarse, "My God, you look good. You're beautiful, inside and out."

Paul blushed profusely and that made April giggle like a schoolgirl. Seconds later the tension was broken and both were laughing out loud.

Paul had a good run. He decided that April needed to court him and seduce him for her own self-esteem. He figured that otherwise she would always feel some residual guilt. Before that he thought about something he read a while ago in a story. There the question was; are you a better man with, or without your wife. He pondered that for a full hour while running full tilt at the cycling-track in the forest. He remembered the few weeks he was on his own and the time before discontent struck in April and the answer came as bright as a flashbulb. He now knew what to do.

====

Friday morning wasn't much different than Thursday morning. April was in the kitchen making breakfast when Paul arrived, but this time she wore a silky dressing gown tied loosely at her waist. The gown opened up when April was rummaging in the kitchen and when she poured coffee Paul looked at nothing except her, for underneath the dressing gown April was completely naked. He could even see that she'd trimmed her pubic hair short so that her pussy lips were visible.

April noticed Paul staring, causing her to smile, but the other, sudden reaction of her body almost overwhelmed her. Her areolas puckered and her nipples popped out almost painfully. She felt the almost forgotten tingling in her vagina when her glands started to produce the moisture needed to receive and enjoy a good, hard cock.

Paul noticed too. April's labia minora were visible and glistering. Her areolas and nipples darkly stood out against the thin fabric of her gown. Her face was flushed with lust.

Huskily she said, "I'm going upstairs and taking a cold shower. Otherwise, you'll be absent without permission today and the children will see things they never wanted to witness."

She kissed him hard, quickly running her tongue over his lips, and hurried to the bathroom, leaving Paul bewildered and painfully erect behind.

He willed himself to calm down, had his breakfast, and went to the airport to work.

That afternoon, he was home early again; when he got off his bike and went inside, he was received by April, with tears streaming down her cheeks. She ran into his arms crying, "You bought me flowers! You've made me so happy!"

Paul deadpanned, "So they are delivered already?" He knew full well that he had the order scheduled to be delivered at two while he planned to be home at about 3 p.m.

"Anyway, I reckoned that you were up to something, so I gathered that it was better to try and get on your good side."

"Mom and Dad were here this morning to get the children's things and do some shopping, and they'll be picking the children up straight out of school. It's a good thing because now I'm a mess."

"But what a beautiful mess you are," Paul replied with a smile.

"You're a fool, Paul Fowler. But a lovable one. I ordered sushi for tonight. You're not allowed to do anything tonight, except, maybe, at the end of the evening..." She chuckled.

They had a good afternoon together, except for a small part where Charles Marsh's part in their troubles and April's guilt came up.

With a tremor in her voice she said, "Dear Paul, I can't thank you enough for giving me another chance. What I did was wrong, wrong to you, to our marriage and to our family. I was angry and my emotions were all over the place. A master manipulator took advantage of that and put enough doubt in my mind to let him do that.

"He made a fool of me and led me to rip my marriage to shreds by my own doing. I admit that I was stupid, but luckily fate intervened and you've been the wonderful man you always were in giving me and our marriage a second chance. I made a ruin of our marriage, but let's use that as a foundation to create something new and stronger."

When she was done with her confession, she pulled his head down and kissed him softly on his lips and said, "Yes, I was a fool but I'm a fool no more. I'm yours if you still want me. From now on I'll be your angel in public and your whore in the privacy of our bedroom and the rest of the house when the children are not at home. Through my naivety and stupidity, I almost lost what was most precious to me. A man who cares about everything I am and will be. Paul, from the bottom of my heart and the depths of my soul, I love you more than anything except maybe the children and I still can't tell you how sorry I am to put you through this all."

Now it was Paul's turn, "April, indeed you hurt me very much but it was not all your fault. I worked too hard for too long. I didn't take into account that you missed the other adult in the family and focused solely on landing that promotion. With you working as a volunteer at school and my horrible hours, we missed too much quality time together and failed to reconnect when we were, because there were always children around. I apologize for that as much as you did to me."

April stuttered, "Does that mean? Does that? Does that mean that you want me back?"

Paul smiled and said, "You never were gone. I took a hard look at myself and came up with what I just told you and, more importantly, I'm convinced that I am a better man with you than without you. Before I ordered the flowers, I made a call to my lawyer to tell her to withdraw the divorce. I hope you will have me again."

April smothered Paul with kisses and when they both sat panting on the couch she asked, "Does that answer your question?"

"I'm not completely convinced, yet. Can we do that again to be sure?"

Now a devilish grin appeared on April's face when she whispered, "Not yet. I have plans for tonight. But I'd like a drink now and after that I'm going to prepare for dinner. You stay here, have another one and when everything is ready, I'll come and get you."

"Do I need to drink to fortify myself, if so, I need more than two."

"No. I need you to be loose and relaxed. Leave the rest to me." With that April disappeared into the kitchen.

Sometime later, April called softly from the door opening, "Paul, dinner is served."

Paul looked up from his book and his jaw dropped. April had changed into a skirt and matching blouse buttoned strategically to show a lot of cleavage. The skirt was wide and ended just below the knee. Her legs were encased in silken stockings. The blouse was white and revealed beside her décolletage that she didn't wear a bra. Her areolas and nipples were just enticingly visible through the sheer fabric. A thin golden necklace and subtle studded earrings and pumps complement her appearance.

"My word, you look ravishing, sexy and gorgeous. May I introduce myself?"

April smiled nervously, "I planned to seduce you into making me your wife again but you thwarted that plan. I'm still keeping to the rest of my plan, if only to show how grateful I am that you are still my husband."

April approached Paul, gave him a soft kiss and said, "Here are the rules. You are going to sit on that chair and I'll feed you. You are not allowed to do anything without me saying you can."

She kissed him again asking, "Please agree?"

Paul took to the chair and sat down. With a sigh he consented. Quickly April put the tray with the sushi on it behind him on the table and poured two small cups of warm sake.

She walked in front of Paul, pulled up her skirt a little straddled him and sat, face to face, on his knees. Thus, Paul wasn't able to reach for the food, nor the sake on the table.

April leaned forward to pick up the sake. Paul wanted to take it from her. Only to be admonished, "No, you're not allowed and you promised."

April served him the sake. After the cup was empty, she drank hers. Then she picked up two chopsticks and selected a piece of sushi, starting with the piece at the closest edge of the tray behind him. To reach it, she leaned forward again and showed Paul a good deal of her unfettered breasts. She fed him the piece and rewarded him with a soft kiss.

At the beginning April was sitting on Paul's knees but as she had to reach further behind him to pick up each successive piece of sushi, Paul felt her soft breast and hard nipples pressing in his chest. Each piece was rewarded with a kiss, a caress, a nibble or unbuttoning his shirt a little more.

Slowly April slid forward so, in the end, her crotch was grinding his, now, hard dick. She softly rocked to and fro. Paul had still his hands to his side and April told him to put them up so she could divest him from his shirt.

After April drank in the sight of his defined pectorals and abs, she told him to do the same to her. She first traced his upper torso with her nails downwards to his trousers after telling him to put his hands back by his sides.

April scooted back a bit and laid her hand on his hard but restrained member, saying sultrily, "Poor darling, that must be very uncomfortable. Shall I free it from its confines?"

Paul cleared his throat, and then again, before he could reply, "Yes, please. It's rather painful, this way."

"Stand up then, and we'll see about fixing that," she said as she rose and stretched out a hand to help him up.

She made short work of his pants and shorts and told him to sit down again. When Paul was seated again, she assumed the same position as when she started grinding against his crotch.

Paul realized that she wasn't wearing panties at all. His painfully hard dick was being massaged by his wife's hot, wet pussy. In near ecstasy, he groaned out loud, "Oh, fuck!"

April kissed him, "No, that comes later and not on this chair." She kept on rocking and asked, "You like it?"

Paul could only nod, feeling better than he'd felt in years, but April suddenly rose again and stepped back. This time, she reached behind her and her skirt succumbed to the laws of gravity, falling down her silky stocking clad legs and pooling around her feet.

She stepped out of it and said huskily, "I'm going to reward you with something I have never done to any man in my life."

She sank to her knees, spread his knees and licked the precum from his tip. She looked up into his eyes saying, "You must tell me what you like. I don't know how to please you this way, yet. But I want to learn for you."

And with that, she swallowed him.

April didn't have any experience in giving blowjobs but she'd watched some porn and read about it. What she lacked in experience, she made up with enthusiasm and soon had Paul panting.

"April, I'm gonna cum."

With a plop, April detached herself from his cock and replied, "If you're gonna cum, you're gonna cum. Don't mind me," she giggled, and she proceeded to please her man with vigor.

The intense stimulation and the seductive giggle from April pushed him over the brink. With a long groan, originating from unknown depths of pleasure, Paul emptied himself into his wife's throat and mouth for the first time in his life.

On swallowing the last of it, April smiled, "I never thought that I would like that. It tastes funny but not bad. Expect to be treated like this more often...and maybe even when you're not expecting it? Now though, since you followed my rules, it's my turn to sit on that chair and you're allowed to touch me...any way you like."

On the high from getting his wife back as much as from the orgasm she'd given him, Paul was smiling so hard that his face almost cracked. Before April was able to sit down, he cupped her breasts and kissed her nipples, pleasuring them in their natural state even as he admired them.

That set April off and made her knees weak; he had her breathing hard and fearing she might collapse from the sensations within minutes.

He kissed her one last time and finally helped lower her down on the chair before taking the chopsticks and feeding her some sushi. April smiled throughout, jubilant on being loved and accepted once more, giving him another kiss when she'd had enough.

Finally, Paul reverently kneeled between her legs, spreading her thighs to caress her lovely silk-clad legs. Up and down he stroked, each time a bit more toward her love triangle, and teased her more with little butterfly kisses that landed closer, too, but never in the same spot twice. Paul loved pleasuring her, but loved the sight, too, with her trimmed bush revealing her lips and allowing her clitoris to proudly peek out. When the time was right, he surprised her by rubbing his upper lip against her love bud, which elicited a long, almost-victorious moan.

Serious now, he slowly pulled his tongue over her lips with a gentle brush to test how sensitive she was at the moment. When he felt April's hands on the back of his hands urging him forward, his tongue found his way into her entrance.

"Oh fuck," was April's reaction. "Don't stop, Paul. Oh fuck, I missed that. So much. Oh please, don't stop!"

April opened her legs as wide as she could, pulling one leg up on the chair. Paul reached up, using one hand to pinch her nipple while April, moaning, worked the other one; a finger on the other hand slipped inside to beckon her orgasm on the sensitive spot in her vagina while his tongue and lips ravaged her labia and clitoris.

As much as he loved it and as much as he wanted it to go on, his feast didn't last long. Suddenly, all sound was muffled by April's legs clamping his head. Her body was racked with spasms and he heard her scream even through the vice of her warm flesh in silken stockings.

He almost suffocated but was released in time, leading both to breathe heavily while April's head was rolled back and her eyes closed, preserving the ecstasy.

When her eyes opened again, Paul rose and pulled April from the chair. Holding the unsteady woman in his arms, he softly asked with a teasing glimmer in eyes, "Your bed, or our bed?"

"Our bed. Help me upstairs, please."

He scooped her up into his arms and made their way toward the stairs. April, feeling safe in Paul's strong arms, asked in a small voice, "Do I get to sleep in our bed too? As in forever? I promise you that I'll never give you any reason anymore to banish me to the spare room."

"Yes, my love, it's your bed again now too. Tomorrow, we can try to move your things back into our room. I say try because I intend to wear you out tonight."

The next morning

April woke up with a glorious feeling in her pussy as well as in her heart. She felt herself still tingling from the workout Paul had given her just hours earlier. She particularly remembered the last orgasm of many.