April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul used his tongue on her oversensitive love bud as his thumb was inside her and his fingers were applying pressure on her brown pucker. She was almost there again when he crawled over her and entered her very slowly. She remembered thinking; My God. He is hard again!, just before he flipped them over and she was on top.

She looked at her husband, her lover and the father of her children with awe and love. She noticed the sweat forming rivulets along his face, dripping down along his ears on the pillow. His body was slick with sweat and other secretions like the juices she squirted all over him when he'd used his fingers to give her another wave of unadulterated pleasure.

Now she found herself on her knees and elbows above him. His hands had her buttocks in a vise just painful enough to be extremely erotic. He started to move and her mind became dim again with lust.

When she reached the threshold from where her mind would go blank, she heard him whispering in her ear, "April, you are mine and mine only, just as I am yours and yours only. From now on, we talk about our problems and we never seek consolation from another person. I promise you to be yours only. Can you promise me that too?"

The words nestled deep into April's mind and opened a door in her heart out of which came her reply, "Yes, my dear Paul, I promise with everything I have. My heart, my mind and my body."

Soon afterward her last orgasm for that night had racked her body.

Now, with the morning light streaming through a crack in the curtains, April became aware that she was alone in the bed. Secretly, she was glad; after the last bout of lovemaking, she feared she would hardly be able to walk into the shower. Feeling sore, her muscles aching, she carefully lifted her legs over the side of the bed while thinking it was obvious Paul's condition was much better than her's. He was, in all probability, in the kitchen making breakfast.

A bit later feeling somewhat refreshed, she wobbled into the kitchen and embraced him from behind. She softly caressed his crotch, eliciting Paul, "My God woman, you are insatiable. Do you want to kill me?"

April giggled happily, "Oh, no. If you put it in me now, I'll break in two."

Seating her at the table, Paul poured April's coffee and asked, "You still want to move today?"

April happily answered, "Nope. You kept your promise. You wore me out."

"Good," Paul said, "We have one day together, let's make it memorable. We have a lot to talk about. Are you awake?"

"After a cup of your coffee? Who wouldn't?"

"What do you think about seeking help? A counselor to speed up our reconciliation? It beats shouting to each other at home, or worse; stop talking altogether."

April looked, with love in her eyes, at her husband. "Yes, three times yes, dear Paul. That asshole called you a fool when I was the one being the real fool. I called you a fool then, too, but now I'm glad that you are a fool, that you're fool enough to give me another chance. That makes you, my fool, April's Fool, and I'll never forget it."

====

Epilogue

A year later.

"Mum, what are you up to? You've been busy the whole day. Baking a cake, preparing dad's favorite food and you are dressed as if you are going to a party," May asked her mother.

Not that May was complaining; her father's favorite food was her favorite food too.

April looked at her daughter and smiled at the perfect blend between her husband and herself replying, "Remember the difficulties your dad and I had, a year ago?"

"Please, don't remind me, Mum. Thomas and I were so afraid that you were going divorce each other."

"Yes dear, I'm still sorry for the pain I caused you two but that man had sent a funeral card as an April Fool's joke to tear our marriage apart and he almost succeeded. The only thing that kept your father and me together was your father's sense of duty to you, your brother, and your sister, in keeping his vows and the last vestiges of love he had for me. Now we're together and in love again. Therefore, I decided to celebrate."

"I can understand that but why today?"

April thought a few moments about how to word her reply.

"Charles Marsh called your father a fool. I did as well, and some other people said the same thing after we reconciled, just because he took me back after my stupid actions.

"However, for us, today isn't April Fool's Day. We celebrate April's Fool Day. If people want to call Paul a fool that's ok with me, as long as he is my fool and I love him so much for it."

May nodded. "Mom, let me help you."

THE END.