Aprils set up and blackmail

Story Info
April is set up by her husband to be blackmailed.
1.5k words
4.37
30.4k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April had a pretty good life. She was a happily married traditional wife, a stay-at-home mom of 3 college age kids that still lived at home, taught Sunday school and was a big part of the community. She also knew that even in her early 40's she was still very attractive. Blonde hair, large natural tits and she was still fit from her time at the gym. She knew people looked at her, but out in public she dressed conservatively so as not to show off too much. Today she had no kids at home, so she put on some short shorts and didn't even bother with a bra. She was just going to relax today since she didn't have anything planned.

April didn't know that she wasn't alone in the house. Two men snuck in the house as her husband left for work and were waiting for a perfect time to strike. A third man walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. April not expecting visitors went to the door. It looked like a delivery man. She needed to stop ordering so many things online.

Opening the door, she asked "can I help you?"

"Sorry miss I'm new to this route can you tell me where 334 main St is" He asked not hiding that he was looking at her braless chest and nipples.

"Not exactly but Main St is two streets that way" She pointed hiding her body behind the door. She was flattered that she could still attract that kind of attention from a younger handsome man like that delivery guy, but she wasn't going to give him a show.

"My apologies and thank you" He added giving her another look over before walking away.

The two men in the house used this distraction to move into the kitchen hiding from view and once hidden they waited. These men were experienced it these kinds of things and they knew patience is everything in their line of work.

Closing the front door April moved back into the house. Moving towards the kitchen she was grabbed by strong hands just as she entered. One arm wrapped around her waist and a hand from the other arm was placed over her mouth.

"Don't scream or you'll be sorry. We know you're alone and no one will be coming anytime soon, so be a good girl and do what you're told, and this will be over very soon. Nod if you understand" he growled.

April nodded seeing a second man move to the front door letting the delivery man in.

The first man kept his hand over her mouth and started to fondle her tits with the other hand. Terrified she didn't try to resist and watched as the two other men set up a camera.

The first man whispered in her ear "we are going to make a movie. You are going to act like you enjoy it. Once we are done, we will review your performance and if you don't look like a willing partner, we will clean you off and do it again but rougher. Nod if you understand."

April nodded.

"Good slut. Now get on your knees and smile for camera" he said raising her shirt up to expose her large tits for the camera.

The second man took up position next to April as she lowered herself down to her knees. Once she was in position the camera light turned on and she smiled weakly.

"Don't be shy slut" he said motioning to his exposed hard cock wanting her to start. Reaching out she gripped it and started to pump it. Seeing the other man's cock out she grabbed that one too and started to pump it. Both men were large in both body and cock size and April knew it would be a challenge to take them all on at once.

The first man turned her head away from the camera and guided her face towards his cock.

"Open up slut let's see what you can do" he continued as he pushed his cock down her throat slowly. As time passed, they got move forceful, jamming their cocks in her mouth and forcing her head back and forth. Drool poured out of her mouth as she was face fucked in her kitchen.

April could only imagine how this looked. She was a happily married Sunday school teacher and here she was sucking the cocks of strangers in her home! The home she shared with her husband, twin daughters, and her son, and they were FILMING IT! She should fight! Why wasn't she fighting! She just stayed there on her knees doing as they instructed like a good girl.... A good whore. Back and forth from one cock to the next. Once she got into the Rhythm of one-man face fucking her the other would pull her away and put his cock down her throat.

"Remove the shorts!" She was ordered "panties too slut" the man behind the camera added. Doing as she was told she removed her shorts and panties. Dropping back to her knees she stroked the cocks looking at the camera.

"You want it in your ass or pussy" the camera man asked. She wanted to say neither, but the words came out differently.

"My pussy sir" she said while looking straight at the camera.

"You heard the slut. Get her to the couch" the camera man said moving the camera to get a better view. Laying her on her back one of the men wasted no time slamming it home into her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as her pussy was roughly filled up.

"The slut is wet! She loves this!" The man said picking up speed in her wet pussy.

She was going to say she wasn't, but her mouth was filled with cock before she could get the words out. The two men wasted no time getting into a rhythm bouncing her back and forth. She could tell they were no strangers to this kind of stuff, and she wondered just how many women before her did they rape? The camera continued to film her as her holes were filled. The man in her pussy grunted and shot a load of hot cum in her pussy. Pulling out of her cum fill pussy he walked over and grabbed the camera and zoomed it in on her pussy as the cum leaked out. The pervious camera man switched places with him.

"Bend her over" he ordered, and she was quickly placed on all fours and just like that she was filled on both ends again by these men. The former camera man was a lot bigger and rougher than the other man. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head as she was stretched out. This man was much bigger than her husband! The cock in her mouth shot cum down her throat. It took her by surprise. She coughed and some of the cum ran down her chin. The new camera man moved the camera directly in her face.

"Tell us you love it. How much do you love your pussy fucked by strangers!" He whispered to her.

"I love my whore pussy fucked! Fuck me harder I'm your whore!" She moaned barely believing what she was saying! Yes, she had to act like she liked it but the words just came out! To make it worse she had a very large orgasm shaking her whole body! It was like a lightning bolt down her body, and she was breathing heavy trying to catch her breath.

"Put the slut on her knees. It's time for the big finish!" The man in her pussy said as he lifted her up and ripped her top off with a strong yank. She reached out from on her knees to stroke the hard cocks pointed at her.

"Beg for cum slut" the leader growled.

"Give me your cum! I'm a good girl. Shower me with cum" she begged!

Loads shot out from both sides covering her tits.

"Good girl" he said.

April stayed on her knees rubbing the cum that covered her tits as they looked at the tape. Once they were satisfied, they began to pack up.

"Pack it up boys. Go get cleaned up slut" he said, and the men packed up and left her house as quickly as they came.

April went to the shower afterwards and started washing the cum off her body.

"What was that! What did I do!" She thought to herself realizing in shock that her hand was paused on her pussy, and she had been rubbing her clit...

......

The men got in their car and started driving away. The leader picked up his phone and made a call. A man picked up.

"You like the show on the live feed?" The leader asked.

April's husband on the other end of the phone replied "yes I did. The money is in your account, and I'll be in touch for the next part."