April's Set Up and Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected visitors arrive to use April.
3.5k words
4.4
17k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April walked around the house stretching as she walked, her arms moving to the ceiling pulling her shirt up revealing her nicely toned abdomen. April's shirt hugged her large breasts tightly holding the now pulled up shirt in place. She moved her shirt back in place and continued moving through the empty house. Noticing a stray blonde hair on her chest she pulled it off and tossed it aside. Even in her early 40's she still was a very attractive women. That beauty is what she thought made her a target, and that's why her blackmailers choose her as their new sex toy. It had been a while since she had been alone in the house. Over the years with having multiple kids and being married the house was always alive with some type of commotion, but today there was silence. Her husband, Frank was away on business, her twin daughters Kira and Lisa were on a college trip for a few days supporting their college basketball team, and Kyle, her oldest was at a friend's house for the weekend. Kyle seem to spend more time away from the house than at it, but she supposed that will happen to all her children one day. Still, the quiet was unusual compared to the normal chaos moving through the house 24/7 and she didn't really know what to do with herself.

April suspected her blackmailers would know what to do with her and she also suspected that they would most likely pay her a visit from her tonight or tomorrow. They always knew when she was alone at the house, and she doubted they would pass up an opportunity to get her alone all night. They have seemed to have taken a liking to her, and who could blame them? She was a very submissive attractive blonde with massive tits, who would pass that up.

..........

Down the street, April's son Kyle was hanging out with five of his college friends at his friend Edwards house. It was supposed to be a gamer night with beers and call of duty, but unknown to Kyle his friends had other plans on their mind. They all had a thing for Kyle's mom, and they knew she was alone in the house tonight. Edward, Kyles best friend, and the only one who could be called athletic in this group was the ringleader, and came up with a plan to fuck that milf slut. They would put some crushed sleeping pills in Kyle's beer as he was playing, and once he was asleep they would sneak out and pay Kyle's mother a visit. They would then return before he had woken up and pretend nothing happened.

"Kyle was so lucky!" Edward jealously thought "His mom was smoking hot and so were his younger sisters!" Edward would do anything to fuck any of them, but tonight was April's turn, the other two would have to wait.

The plan was they'd break in through the back door using Kyle's key, they would grab April, and then they would blindfold her and tie her up. Once she was secured it was open season on that milf, but Edward made sure he had first dibs on her mouth and pussy first. Edward slipped Kyle the prescription sleeping pills that he had taken from his mom's medicine cabinet. Kyle drank them down fast celebrating his win in call of duty. His friends all celebrated too, but they also watched Kyle and waited. They made sure Kyle always had a beer in his hand hoping to speed up the process by getting him intoxicated. After about an hour Kyle was passed out in Edward's bed.

Edward looked at his passed out friend "You could never hold your booze could you," he said with a chuckle "we'll take good care of your mom,"

Edward announced to the group it was time to begin "get dressed and let's go."

The boys all changed into all black clothes, and snuck out the window. The streets were dark, making it easier for the group to move unnoticed as they made their way up to Kyles' house. Edwards excitement built as he looked at the house of his best friend, The house where their prize awaited them. Quickly hoping the fence to the back yard they moved to the back door, and used the key they had taken from Kyle. The lock silently clicked and they gently opened the door. One by one they quietly entered the home and began their plan.

..............

The blackmailers planned to pay April a visit tonight, per their orders from their employer. The group made small talk as they were getting ready in their van. Their employer was April's husband Frank. He enjoyed watching his large breasted hot wife being used as a sextoy, and fucked hard by other men. What Frank didn't know was they were eyeing his daughters too, but by time Frank realized what was happening his wife and daughters and anyone else useful he knew would be under their control. Frank had no idea the hornets' nest he stirred up seeking them out on the internet, they weren't just a group of thugs, they were part of something much bigger and darker. The group of men waited in their van they had parked up the street, when the leader, a large man named Ron, noticed a group of five figures moving around the back of the house.

"What do we have here?" Ron said with both confusion and excitement in his voice.

"Looks like we have competition tonight." another blackmailer name Steve replied.

"I'll call the boss and see if this is something he planned, and what he wants us to do if its not" Ron said getting out his phone and calling April's husband. The conversation was brief and after a few minutes he hung up.

"He wants us to watch using them using the hidden cams in the house, and see what they'll do. Only get involved if they try to physically harm her. Anything else is fine, but If they film it, we are to secure those videos." Ron briefed to his team.

"Should we bring our weapons?" The last man in the van asked. His name was Carl.

"Yes, if things go south, we will need to move quickly. I'll monitor the cameras in here while you guys move to outside the house in case you are needed. Don't do anything unless I tell you, understand?" Ron asked, the group nodded and moved out.

.............

The boys put on their masks after entering, and quietly made their way through the house. Knowing the layout of the house they quickly made their way to April's bedroom door. They listened for a few minutes and as far as Edward could tell there was no sound.

"She must have been sleeping." Edward whispered to the boys gathered in a circle outside the door.

Edward whispered a quick recap to the group of what was going to happen to make sure everyone knew the plan.

"Masks stay on at all times and no talking we don't want her recognizing us," Edward whispered "I will grab her first, Max you put the blindfold on her, and Tyler you put the restraints on her. James and Tim, you help get her in the restraints. After that it's game on," Edward finished and everyone nodded.

These boys had known April and her family for years, and had been in this house a million times from parties to hang outs sessions. Yes, they were hesitant at first, but Edward was very persuasive and ensured them they wouldn't get caught. One by one their lust got the better of them and they all agreed.

Quietly and slowly, the door to April bedroom opened, the dim light from the hallway reached into the dark room showing them the figure ahead of them. They could see April laying on the bed, and With the limited light you could still make out April's nicely toned legs, and her night shirt had ridden up to her stomach showing the boys her sexy panties. Holding back the urge to pounce on their prey immediately, the boy slowly made their way to the bed. Looking over her, Edward gave the signal and they made their move. Edward grabbed April and yanked her out of bed. One hand around her waist and another on her mouth. April looked around at the men surrounding her franticly, trying to process what was happening.

"Shhhhhhh don't fucking yell and do as your told and you'll be fine," Edward said using a device to disguise his voice. "Nod if you understand."

April dazed and confused just shook her head up and down showing them she understood.

"The blackmailers brought more men this time," she thought, not knowing it wasn't the blackmailers at all, and her sons' friends were about to gangrape her.

Edward nodded to the other boys and they went to work. April had a blindfold placed over her eyes making the world go dark around her. She could feel her shirt ripped open and removed exposing her large firm breasts. Cold metal touched her leg as her panties were cut away from her body and tossed aside. The boy lost focus for a second, as they looked at her smooth pussy. Finally after some fumbling the restraints were placed around her neck and attached to her hands. The restraints had bars that attached at her neck to her hands keeping them held out and in place. Edward had seen the restraints in a hardcore bdsm video online, and knew they were perfect for the job. April felt hands lower her to her knees, her hands out to the sides being held in place by the device attached to her neck. Thanks to the blindfold she couldn't see them, so April had to nervously wait to find out what they would do to her.

The boys stood there for a second frozen in fear and excitement, as the lights came on showing them their prize. For some of them this was the first time seeing a woman naked in person, and for April to be that first person! it was a lot to take in. For years they all drooled over this woman and her massive tits always teasing them in bikinis and tight shirts, but now that those tits were out for them, and they were better than originally thought!

The dam broke, and they sprung on her like a hormone filled tidal wave. Edward, being the leader, would be first in her mouth. The rest of the boys would have to deal with putting their cocks in her hands or groping at her massive tits.

April opened her mouth as she felt the cock touch her lips. The cock entered her mouth. Edward grabbed her head holding her in place as he began to roughly thrust in and out of her mouth.

"His rhythm was off," April thought to herself. The other times she was used she could tell those men were experienced, but this person was different in someway. Surprisingly, cum shot in her mouth after only a few thrusts!

"Are they over excited? And why are they mauling her breast like that? It's like these guys have never seen or touched breasts before" she thought, grimacing at the pain of her tits being mauled.

A new cock was placed in her mouth with a similar result as the first, shooting in her mouth after a few thrusts. What they lacked in longevity they made up in vigor, as they were quick to fill her mouth after a cock finished in her mouth. The cocks she was stroking off with her bound hands also kept going off quickly shooting cum all over her face, hair and tits. She was getting messy quick with all the cum flying on her, but to their credit it seemed like they recovered quickly enough, because a hard cock was always in her mouth and hands.

The boys took turns holding the camera making sure to capture every moment of their triumph! Overall, the boys were excited at the event, but also confused. They expected more of a fight.... She just went with it... is she into this? is this normal for her?

April felt strong arms lift her up to her feet, and bend her over at the waist. Her wet pussy lips spread part as Edward pushed his cock into her. Edward moan lightly as his cock slid into April's warm wet pussy. Edward was ecstatic! He slowly built up his pace till he was ramming in as hard and as fast as he could. His thrusts shook her body making her tits swing back and forth, mesmerizing the on looking boys.

"it was finally happening! He wanted so long for this moment!" Edward thought to himself, as the pleasure of feeling Aprils pussy grip his cock sunk in.

Another boy moved into position in front of April's mouth. He grabbed her head, and he looked at the drool and cum dripping from her mouth. Unable to hold back any longer he stuffed his cock into Aprils drooling, cum soaked mouth. April rocked back and forth, as the boys on both ends roughly spit roasted her.

"It seemed like as time went on, they lasted longer, and they started getting rougher." April thought, as they began forcing her head down hard on their hard cock.

Edward grunted as he felt his first load shoot deep in April's pussy.

"fuuucckkkk....... man.. That was awesome"

April felt the first shot in her pussy, and it felt like it was huge! She could feel it dripping out of her as whoever used her pulled their cock out. Another person grabbed her hips and took over and placed his cock in her. He started pushing his cock into her cum filled pussy, pulling her hips back as her did so, only to have the person in her mouth pull her forward again on his cock. This tug of war continued for some time, till their load were shot into her holes at the simultaneously. They both removed their cocks from her cum soaked holes. April felt hands on her as she was stood up again. Cum dripped out of her pussy and down her legs before she was laid back onto her bed.

Her cum coated tits bounced as she hit the bed. April felt her legs lifted as another person climbed on top of her. His cock easily slid into her using the cum in her as lube. Her head hung over the bed side giving these men perfect access to her mouth that they were quick to exploit. Back and forth she went, her large tits bouncing as they fucked her. She lost count of how many loads of cum splashed on her body. The blindfold kept what they were doing a secret, and she never knew where the cum would come from, and only knew as it slashed on to her.

April was filled with mixed emotions! She didn't ask for this, but there was no doubt she was feeling pleasure from this. She has had fantasies about being used by a group of men in the past, but she never thought it would ever happen or if she'd really want it to happen. When her mouth was finally open and cock free, she began to moan loudly.

"OH God.... FUCK ME! Fuck this Slut!" April moaned loudly wanting to put on a good show for her attackers and because deep down she enjoyed this, but she wasn't ready to admit that to herself.

The boys looked at each other in confusion they didn't expect this result at all! Who knew Kyle's mom was such a whore! She loved this. Even better the camera was getting all of it on video! The boys were getting more and more pumped up listening to this whore moan. It was incredible!

Edward laid on the bed and motioned he wanted April to straddle him. The group lifting April up off the bed and placed her on top of Edward. Lining up his cock to her pussy he pushed up into her. April returned the favor and started to push back into Edward, riding his cock.

"Yesss just like that! fuck my Pus...." Aprils moans were cut off as someone stuffed their cock in her mouth.

James feeling emboldened positioned himself behind April, grabbing her hips to hold her still, he placed his cock at the entrance of her ass pushed his cock into her.

"This was amazing! He got his first blow job, fuck his first slut and now he's fucking the same slut in the ass!" He thought excitedly.

In his inexperience he didn't know you should use lube when doing anal. April winced in pain as someone went in dry up her ass.

"It's like they have no idea what they are doing" she thought angerly. "She has had cocks in her none stop since they started, but they still haven't made her cum! She'd get close, but then they'd blow their loads and she'd lose the build up before they could replace it again. She was getting frustrated with them edging her non stop!

This airtight combo she was currently in had promise. As they rammed into her ass and pussy they were getting into a rhythm. She could feel it building. Slow at first, but soon her body began to shake, and she started moaning into the cock in her mouth. Then it hit! she came sooooo hard!

In the moment, she thought about what she must look like. Straddling a stranger with a cock in each of her holes! She also had cum coveting her body, and it was dripping from her massive tits as she was used as a three hole slut by these men.

The boys were ecstatic! This was beyond what they expected. They all got to use each hole at least once and they'd shot so much cum on her! You couldn't touch her without getting some cum on you.

They all wondered to themselves. Is this what women are like? Is this how they want to be treated?

They were getting tired, and they had been here for hours, so after they all shot a final load on her massive tits, they turned out the light, removed the restraints, and left April in a pool of cum.

"Good girl" Edward said with the device changing his voice "lay there for ten minutes then remove the blindfold" with that being said Edward dashed out the door to join his friends.

..........

April just laid there and removed the blindfold. She had no idea how long they fucked her, but she was a mess. She needed to shower, but she was so tingley and exhausted she just stayed on the bed and fell asleep.

..............

They boys ran out of the house and started up the street high fiving each other. As they started to pass a van on the side of the road. Blocking their path was a large man with a gun and he looked angry

"You have a good time in there boys" asked Ron as the side of the door opened on the van and the boys could see more men with guns.

"Don't worry we aren't going to hurt you, but we do want to talk to you. Get in" Ron growled and gestured them to get in the van.

All excitement left the group as they all thought the same thing "who are these men? Are we going to jail? Are we going to die?"

Once inside Ron explained April is their property and if they wanted to use her again, they could set that up, but they would have to provide information on potential girls in the area. If they provided good enough information, they could use that milf pussy again. As Ron explained the rules they took all the boy's phones. They took all photos and videos off of them, then factory reset the phones and gave them back. They also installed a tracking program that would track their movements and communications on their devices.

"We will be in touch" Ron said as he kicked them out of the van.

Terrified, the boys ran back to Edwards house thankful to be alive.

"You think that's wise boss?" One of the men in the van asked.

Ron looked at him before answering "I've been doing this awhile and a mix of three things is going to happen with them. one, we get info on new girls and work them into the network. Two, They get skittish, and we make them disappear. Three, when we cut town, we will need fall guys and those boys look like the perfect fall guys."

..............

Frank watched the video with excitement. He had those boys in his house and never would of guessed they had it in them. He always wanted April to fuck younger men he thought to himself with a chuckle