April's Story Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

As Bryce pushed his finger in and out of my cunt I stared into Ponce's eyes, sadistically raised my right leg and waved the ankle bearing the key to his chastity cage in his face.

Ponce took a deep breath and submissively bowed his head.

I kept staring at my slave as I leaned over and started sucking Conrad's cock. At the same time, Bryce pulled me up so that I was kneeling on the sofa and then he climbed up behind me. I gasped when I felt his huge cock enter my cunt.

Helen pushed Ponce down to the floor and made him lie on his back. She climbed onto his face and lowered her cunt to his lips.

Helen started teasing my baby while she rode his face. "Ponce honey, your girlfriend seems to be having a lot of fun. Bryce is fucking her while she's sucking Conrad's cock. Ponce, I heard that you don't get to fuck April. Is that true? Oh I hope that's just an ugly rumor. Bryce seems to be having so much fun. It's obvious that your girlfriend is a really good fuck. It's a shame if you're missing out on something that lots of other guys seem to be enjoying."

While Helen was taunting Ponce, Lorraine came into the room and kneeled down on the floor next to his wife. He obediently watched as Helen brazenly pleasured herself on another man's face.

I looked over at Danny. Jessica was straddling him and riding his cock. As they fucked she said, "Warn me before you cum. I want to get off of you so you can shoot your stuff on my feet."

They fucked for several more minutes. Suddenly Danny patted Jessica's ass and said, "It's time."

Jessica rolled off of Danny's erection, lay back on the couch next to him and started rubbing his penis with her feet. It was just seconds before the first spurt of semen shot from the head of Danny's cock. Jessica kept milking him with her feet. As he ejaculated, all of his cum landed on her toes.

As soon as Danny was done cumming Jessica pulled her feet away from his softening cock, turned to her kneeling husband and presented him with her semen covered toes. Morris obediently licked all of Danny's fresh cum off of his wife's feet.

When Morris was done with his cleanup chores, Jessica stood up and pushed him onto the floor. When he was lying on his back she straddled his face, sat down and mashed her freshly fucked cunt against his lips. We all watched as Jessica rode her husband's face to an earth shattering orgasm.

The orgy continued for another hour. Conrad and Bryce each fucked me twice. Helen and Jessica took turns playing with Ponce and Danny.

Every time Danny, Conrad or Bryce had an orgasm Lorraine or Morris was right there to lick up the semen.

We all had a wonderful time.

Eventually all of us started to wear down. It was getting late and I realized that I was exhausted and I wanted to go home.

I got up and found my clothes. As I was getting dressed I looked at Ponce and Danny. "Come on boys, it's time to go."

They got up and found their clothes.

Bryce, Jessica and Morris left while we were getting dressed. We said our goodbyes and promised to get together again in the very near future.

Once we were dressed we looked around for Helen, Lorraine and Conrad. They weren't in the parlor, the dining room or the kitchen.

I shrugged and turned to Ponce and Danny. "I guess they went to bed. I think we should just leave."

Ponce shook his head. "No, Lorraine and I became good friends tonight. I want to find him and say goodbye. You two wait here, I'll be right back."

Danny and I were tired and we didn't feel like arguing with Ponce. I sat down on the couch where Bryce and Conrad had fucked me and said, "Go find him. We'll wait here."

Ponce disappeared. He was gone for about ten minutes. When he returned I looked at him and asked, "Did you find them?."

He nodded. "Yes I did."

"Can we go now?"

"Yes."

We all got into Danny's car. As we pulled away from the curb Ponce said, "I have to tell you guys something."

I was snuggled tightly against his big body. "What is it Baby?"

"I found Helen, Lorraine and Conrad. They were in the den. Helen was sitting in a stuffed chair. Lorraine was on his knees licking her cunt."

I shrugged. "It sounds like they were having fun."

"Yes, but Conrad was behind Lorraine. He was fucking him in the ass."

Danny turned and looked at Ponce. "No shit?"

"Yes."

I looked at Ponce. "So what happened?"

"When they saw me they stopped. I told them that I had a really wonderful evening and I wanted to thank them and say goodbye."

Ponce paused for a moment. It was clear that this was a serious issue for him.

"Lorraine stood up. He..." Ponce paused, "I'm not sure if I should call him he or she."

I smiled. "I think she might prefer she."

He nodded. "Well anyway, Lorraine stood up. She looked at me and asked if I was bothered about what I just saw?"

"I thought for a moment and then I told her that I would have been a week ago, but now it appeared to me that the three of them were just having fun."

Ponce shook his head. "I explained to her that it seemed to me that should be the only thing that really matters. I said that what the three of them do in their den is nobody else's business."

He shrugged. "They're not hurting anybody so why should it matter?"

Ponce started to smile and then he continued. "Lorraine told me that she thought I was very wise for my age. And then she extended her hand and said that she hoped we could become good friends."

I looked up at Ponce and asked, "What did you do?"

"I shook Lorraine's hand and told her that I would like that very much. After that we said good bye and I left."

Danny looked at Ponce. "Hey buddy are you turning into a fag on me?"

Ponce shook his head and said, "No that's exactly my point. In our culture it seems like we're all so worried about being labeled as homos that we put up these fronts of intolerance. Danny I like April's pussy even more than you do. I'm not gay and I don't see why I should be afraid to call Lorraine my friend."

Danny stared at Ponce. He was obvioulsy thinking about what his friend just said. After a moment he smiled at him. "Sorry buddy, I shouldn't have said that. You're right, Lorraine is a nice person. That should be all that matters."

I snuggled up to my baby. At this moment I was very proud of him. Lots of people thought Ponce was stupid because he was big, but they were wrong. He was one of the smartest men I have ever known.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers
12