All Comments on 'Aquata Cove Ch. 93'

by Feare909

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WetboiWetboialmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I, as I’m sure many others feel, still love this story. I cannot wait until Adam remembers everything so that him and metrics can finally be together again

o2byoungo2byoungalmost 7 years ago
Only in dreams

I was hoping Merrick would be able to slip into the bed with Adam - I think both these guys need some loving release of pent up emotions and man juice! Maybe if Adam takes what he really wants from Merrick it will help rekindle Adams memory?

DarkCynder64DarkCynder64almost 7 years ago
Memories

It seems Adam gets more flashes of his lost memories the more he is around Merrick or around things where Merrick was involved. Kinda disappointed nothing more came out of the soup. I was thinking Adam would put his memory of that soup together. Maybe Adam will remember more if he goes to Aquata Cove or sees Merrick in his true form since that was how he first met Merrick. Haven't seen Syrinx and Belinda and them for a while

Feare909Feare909almost 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Memories

Yeah, I kinda felt like the soup scene was a bit lacking too, but I couldn't figure out how to implicate that memory into it, not when Merrick is still relatively new to Adam.

Though the memories are leaking through Adam's condition. And more time with Merrick only helps the headaches go away when they're together.

Adam remembers Merrick. Forgotten, but not lost.

sm1982sm1982almost 7 years ago
Yes to a new chapter!

Since I began reading this story after Adam is in the hospital, I'm a bit confused when the story switches from present to past to simply being a memory of either Adam's or Merrick's. I really enjoyed this chapter, even the soup lunch scene, because I learned some things about the characters including Adam's parents not living where he does and that Merrick is younger than Adam, who I am shocked to learn was the seducer lol I didn't mind the soup scene since it conjured up a memory from the earlier days of being in the hospital but also provided the news of Adam's parents leaving and the announcement affected Adam but also gives Merrick the opportunity for Adam to turn to him for guidance/talk to him whenever he needed to..that's Merrick's excuse to be around Adam more..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeare909@Feare909
A writer of fantasy-like themes with ideas and lore drawn from different sources, inspiration, and a bit of original touch here and there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES