Arab Couples Into Black Men

Story Info
Suleiman fucks Afaf and Bahir in Ottawa.
1.8k words
2.75
4.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Afaf Al-Saud is a short, curvaceous and lovely Saudi Arabian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with her husband Bahir Al-Saud. They met as students at Carleton University in the mid-2010s, fell in love and got married. Just an ordinary Arab Muslim couple trying to achieve the Canadian Dream. Afaf and Bahir Al Saud are part of the Shiite minority, which isn't popular in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to put it mildly. That's why they moved to Canada in the first place.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a beautiful but complex place, and issues of race, religion, sectarianism and sexism continue to plague the nation which is known as the Heartland of Islam. Afaf Al Saud left the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia because, as a Shiite Muslim woman, she has even fewer rights than other members of the most religious nation on the planet Earth. Afaf moved to the City of Ottawa, the absolutely lackluster and boring Capital of Canada, and basically never looked back. When fortune knocks, a smart woman answers the damned door...

After getting her degree in computer science at Carleton University, Afaf Al Saud began working for the Canada Revenue Agency. As for her husband Bahir Al-Saud, he studied electrical engineering, and found work with the good folks of Ron Engineering in downtown Ottawa. The couple does fairly well for themselves and even intend to start a family. Of course, nothing worthwhile happens without going through a few obstacles, and that's something Afaf and Bahir are about to find out about...

Fast forward a decade later, and the once happy couple has fallen into a rut. Things are further complicated by Bahir's revelation of his bisexuality, which absolutely shocked his wife Afaf. Where does this Arab Muslim couple go from here? A lot of Muslim women would flip out if they found out that their husband or boyfriend is bisexual, but Afaf isn't like other women. The short, curvy Saudi Arabian gal is smart, and very open-minded. Long before Afaf moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Dammam, in the eastern regions of Saudi Arabia, she knew that a lot of men and women led double lives. This holds true in Saudi Arabian society, where repression is the norm.

"Bahir, I think we should explore your bisexuality together, I don't want you out there taking risks with your life and health," Afaf told her husband, after much soul searching. The two of them were in the living room of the quaint townhouse they owned in the Glebe area of Ottawa. Bahir, a tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, bearded Arab male originally from Dammam, Saudi Arabia, was watching European football on TV. He's a big fan of Manchester United, and was deeply absorbed into the game when Afaf interrupted him...

"Anything for you my love," Bahir said, smiling at Afaf, and hoping that the discussion was at an end. Afaf went online and found a spot where the wives and girlfriends of bisexual men discussed their lives. Afaf thought she would be the only Muslim woman on the site, but she wasn't. Through a Somali Muslim lady named Sharifa, Afaf learned about the online network of bisexual Muslim men and their wives. While hanging out in the network, Afaf met a man named Suleiman, a tall, dark-skinned and handsome African Muslim gentleman who also happened to be proudly bisexual. It seemed like Kismet to Afaf, and she thanked her lucky stars...

"Bahir, I found someone who can satisfy you in ways that I cannot," Afaf told her husband, and he turned off the television and joined her at the shared computer. From the way Bahir looked at Suleiman's profile, Afaf could tell that he most definitely liked what he saw. Suleiman was six-foot-four, muscular and strong, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head. According to the profile, Suleiman is a convert to Islam, and hails from the island of Haiti, somewhere in the Caribbean. A most interesting fellow, to be sure...

"Hmm, handsome brother," Bahir said, and he smiled at Suleiman's picture before kissing his wife Afaf. A few days later, the two of them met with Suleiman at a Tim Horton's in downtown Ottawa. The tall, handsome and well-dressed Haitian Muslim brother made quite an impression on both Bahir and Afaf. As it turns out, Suleiman also graduated from Carleton University and works for the Ontario Department of Corrections. The man is smart, successful and handsome, which makes him quite appealing to both women and men. Bahir and Afaf really lucked out when they came across Suleiman...

"Salaam, nice to meet you both," Suleiman said to Bahir and Afaf as he sat with them inside Tim Horton's. The three of them bantered together and Bahir noticed that Afaf was looking at Suleiman the way a hungry person looks at fast food. A lot of gay Arab men and bisexual Arab men are fascinated by black masculinity. That's all fine and good, but lots of Arab women's pussies get wet when they see a handsome, masculine black man. Since Bahir is a bisexual Arab man and he and his wife Afaf both crave the smell and taste of black dick, there's no reason why they shouldn't experience the sexual powers of Suleiman the magnificent...

A few days later, Bahir Al Saud and his wife Afaf treated their new friend Suleiman, the tall and handsome, bisexual Haitian Muslim man to some Arabian hospitality. The three of them got down and dirty in the Al Saud family living room. Afaf watched while Suleiman and Bahir did their thing. Is there anything hotter than two bisexual Muslim men getting their freak on while a sexy and horny, conservative Muslim woman watches?

"You're so handsome," Bahir said, and he kissed Suleiman without fear or shame while his wife Afaf watched. Having ditched her Hijab and long robe, Afaf sat naked on the couch, fingering her pussy with one hand and rubbing her nipples with the other while watching Bahir and Suleiman have a manly good time. Suleiman stroked Bahir's dick, and then bent down to suck it. The bisexual Haitian Muslim stud sucked the Arab man's dick like a thirsty man, and Afaf found the whole thing so damned hot...

"Hmm, delicious," Suleiman said as he sucked Bahir's dick, and Afaf smiled and joined the action. Suleiman and Afaf exchanged a kiss and then joined forces to suck Bahir's dick. After they got Bahir hard as a rock, they switched things around. Afaf got on all fours and shook her big ass, ready to get fucked. Suleiman came up behind Afaf and caressed her thick ass. As Bahir watched, Suleiman put on a condom and then buried his hard dick deep inside Afaf's sweet Saudi Arabian Muslim pussy. Time for the Arab lady to experience the amazing power of black cock...

"Oh yeah, fuck her," Bahir said, stroking his dick as he watched Suleiman fuck his wife Afaf. Moaning deeply, Afaf began grinding her big ass against Suleiman's groin, driving his hard dick deep inside of her. The bisexual Haitian Muslim stud couldn't believe his luck. Arab pussy isn't exactly easy for black men to get, especially Saudi Arabian pussy. Suleiman smacked Afaf's big ass and pulled her long dark hair, sans hijab for once, as he fucked her like there was no tomorrow. The short, curvy Saudi Arabian gal screamed obscenities in Arabic and English, loving the feel of the thick Haitian dick invading her sacred pussy...

"Fuck me hard," Afaf squealed, and Suleiman grinned and did just that. He was more than happy to give the Saudi gal the dicking down of a lifetime. Turned on by what he was seeing, Bahir rejoined the action. Afaf stopped screaming when her husband Bahir presented her with his dick, and she began sucking him as Suleiman continued to fuck her. Later, the three of them switched things up. Afaf found herself sandwiched between Bahir and Suleiman, and they showed the freaky Saudi gal what Muslim masculinity is all about...

Bahir lay flat on the carpeted floor, and Afaf straddled him, impaling her sweet pussy on his hard dick. Suleiman came up behind Afaf and smacked her thick ass. After lubricating Afaf's asshole, Suleiman put on a condom and inserted his dick in her butt hole. Like a lot of men, Suleiman loves the feel of a tight butthole around his dick. Unlike most men, however, Suleiman is a true bisexual and doesn't care if the tight butt hole around his dick belongs to a freaky woman or a willing man. A nice ass is a nice ass as far as Suleiman is concerned. The bisexual Haitian Muslim stud is progressive that way...

"Such a tight ass," Suleiman groaned, squeezing his thick dark dick out of Afaf's butt hole after fucking her passionately. Bahir continued fucking his wife, slamming his hard dick inside of her. Afaf screamed passionately as Bahir fucked her, and felt empty as Suleiman pulled his cock out of her butt hole. The bisexual Haitian Muslim stud watched as Bahir and Afaf fucked. After the couple finished, Suleiman thought they were done, but Afaf and Bahir had other plans for their favorite tall, dark and handsome, openly bisexual black Muslim gentleman...

"Suleiman, I want you to fuck my husband's ass like you fucked mine," Afaf said, after she got off of Bahir's dick. Suleiman looked at Bahir and Afaf, and grinned. Afaf took the lead, making the action happen. Bahir got on all fours and Afaf lubricated his ass while Suleiman got ready. The handsome bisexual Haitian Muslim stud came forward, and inserted his thick dark dick in Bahir's ass. Hmmm, time for the Saudi man to experience the power of a big black cock in his ass, just like his wife did, mere moments ago.

"Oh fuck," Bahir moaned, as Suleiman's big dark dick popped into his butthole. Afaf watched the whole thing. As it turns out, the Saudi wife was naughtier than anyone realized. Afaf kissed Suleiman and played with his chest hairs while watching his big dark dick slide in and out of her husband Bahir's asshole. Hmm, it would seem that big black dicks fit inside Arab male butt holes as comfortably as they fit inside Arab female butt holes. Who would have thought? Suleiman smacked Bahir's ass and fucked him roughly, causing him to squeal. Afaf laughed and added more lube to Bahir's ass and fingered her pussy while watching Suleiman fuck him. This was too damn good to pass up...

"Thank you for a wonderful time, Suleiman, have a good one," Afaf Al Saud said, giving her new friend a hug and a kiss before sending him on his way. Suleiman and Bahir shook hands, and everyone was all smiles, feeling giddy after a wonderful time was had by all. Muslim women and Muslim men are thought to be uptight, sexless and repressed by those looking at them from outside their culture and faith. At the end of the day, Muslims are human beings, first and foremost, and all human beings have sexual needs. Suleiman and Bahir are handsome and masculine, bisexual Muslim gentlemen, and Afaf is the kind of freaky Muslim lady who can't get enough of them. Nothing wrong with that.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers