Arab Pussy for Black Men

Story Info
Arab BBW seduces Black male doctor in Atlanta.
1.4k words
3.34
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Doc, I've got the worst farts in the world, nothing works against them," Mouna Hussein said, sobbing. The six-foot-tall, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, pleasantly plump young Arab Muslim woman wept as she spoke to her doctor about her previously undisclosed health issues. Dr. Jason Blackmoore, a tall, ruggedly handsome, forty-something African American gentleman trained at the Morehouse School of Medicine pondered how to address Mouna's dilemma. The wheels began turning inside Dr. Blackmoore's head. One woman's misfortune is often a man's good turn, as has often been said...

"Mouna, my dear, we all pass gas, it's natural," Dr. Blackmoore said simply, trying to conceal his glee. Mouna nodded and took the tissue that the good doctor offered. What Mouna doesn't know is that when Dr. Blackmoore isn't practicing medicine, he's doing all kinds of naughty things with the women and men of the Atlanta BDSM world. Mouna composed herself and looked at Dr. Blackmoore. The young Arab lady came to the doctor for a solution to her most embarrassing problem. Was he about to let her down like everyone else?

"My farts are really bad, doctor, my former fiancé Abdul Al-Masri dumped me two weeks before our supposed wedding because I accidentally farted while we were eating Shawarma in a restaurant," Mouna said softly. Dr. Blackmoore barely stopped himself from grinning. As a fetish enthusiast, he has a lot of kinks and among them are an avid interest in chubby women, and a fondness for female farts. As a chubby Arab woman with a farting problem, Mouna Hussein hit the nail right on the head. What's a good doctor to do with this embarrassment of riches?

"Mouna, your former fiancé was a fool, a lovely lady like yourself should be allowed to fart whenever and wherever she wants," Dr. Blackmoore said confidently. Mouna leaned back on the couch and looked at the doctor. He was tall, handsome and well-dressed. Most of the young Arab men in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, overlooked Mouna because she was too tall and too fat. At six feet and two hundred and forty pounds, Mouna isn't the Middle-Eastern ideal of feminine beauty. Black men in Atlanta on the other hand often complimented Mouna on her height and curves, go figure...

"You're right, doctor, Al-Masri was a fool," Mouna said, and she grinned, casting aside all vestiges of self doubt and insecurity. All the tension that Mouna had been feeling went out of her...along with something else. Mouna gasped as she let one rip. Translation? The tall Arab woman F.A.R.T.E.D. right in the African American doctor's office. Dr. Blackmoore remained perfectly silent and perfectly still. Mouna looked at the doctor, mortified that her very voluptuous body betrayed her yet again. Suddenly, Mouna, dying of embarrassment, got up and headed for the doctor.

"Come back here," Dr. Blackmoore said, rising to his feet. Mouna froze, with her hand on the door handle. The chubby young Arab woman turned to face the tall, handsome African American psychiatrist. Dr. Blackmoore looked into Mouna's lovely brown eyes and smiled. The young Arab woman's heart skipped a beat. Was it her imagination or did the doctor have an almost feverish glow about himself? Mouna always thought her doctor was sexy but since he was a hot guy and a doctor, she figured that women like her didn't stand a chance with him.

"Don't try to comfort me, doc, I'm a dirty bitch whose ass is crazy, literally," Mouna said with a sigh. Dr. Blackmoore closed the gap between them. Mouna looked at him and saw a faint smile on his handsome face. Dr. Blackmoore took Mouna's hands in his and brought them to his lips. Once more, the young Arab woman's heart skipped a beat. Could the Fates have smiled upon Mouna and brought to her a man who can not only tolerate her imperfections but welcomes them?

"Mouna, my dear, a dirty bitch whose ass produces thunderous farts is totally up my alley," Dr. Blackmoore replied, and then he kissed her. There are certain lines not meant to be crossed when one is a psychiatrist dealing with patients. The good doctor totally blurred those lines when he grabbed Mouna and kissed her. Fortunately for Dr. Blackmoore, Mouna is a horny slut who hasn't gotten laid in months and has been fantasizing about him for quite some time. When gasoline meets fire, the result is a spectacular union, wouldn't you say?

"Good answer," Mouna said to Dr. Blackmoore when they came up for air. Grinning, the two of them got their freak on, right in the office. Dr. Blackmoore bent Mouna over, pulled down her traditional Islamic skirt, and admired her big bronze ass. Mouna pulled down her pink panties and twerked her big Arabian booty for her favorite Black man. Arab guys love Black pussy but lose their minds when an Arab woman gets with a Black man. Mouna stopped putting her precious Arabian pussy on layaway for Arab dudes after Al-Masri dumped her. Time for the Arab gal to have some fun, by her own rules.

"Hmm, yeah," Dr. Blackmoore said, and he slid two fingers into Mouna's pussy, which was already wet. Mouna moaned softly as Dr. Blackmoore fingered her. Next, he spread her thick ass cheeks and inhaled her booty fragrance. Fortunately for Dr. Blackmoore, Mouna took a lengthy shower half an hour before coming to his office for their Wednesday afternoon session. Mouna grinned as Dr. Blackmoore wriggled his tongue into her asshole. At the same time, he thrust three fingers into her pussy. Driven wild by the doctor's relentless tease, Mouna began to cry out his name...

"Hmm, I've got to fart," Mouna warned Dr. Blackmoore as he ate her ass. The good doctor playfully smacked the Arab gal's thick ass and gave her the green light. Grinning, Mouna bent low and began grinding her big ass against Dr. Blackmoore's face. Seconds later, Mouna farted. Dr. Blackmoore, a fine connoisseur of female farts, has gotten farted on by Black women, white women, Chinese women and Indian women. This was Dr. Blackmoore's first time getting farted on by an Arab Muslim woman and he savored the experience. Mouna giggled as the good doctor happily swallowed her fart.

"Delicious," Dr. Blackmoore said, and Mouna laughed, pleased with his response. Next, the sexy Arab gal knelt before the tall, handsome African American psychiatrist, and it was definitely not to pray. Grabbing hold of Dr. Blackmoore's long and thick, uncircumcised dick, Mouna took him into her mouth. Do Arab women like the taste of Black dick? Black dick is a guilty pleasure often denied to Arab women due to Arab male jealousy and Arab male insecurity. Mouna sucked Dr. Blackmoore's big Black dick and licked his balls. The good doctor moaned and groaned in pleasure as the Arab gal fellated him. When Dr. Blackmoore came, Mouna happily drank his cum. Good times.

"My ass is hungry for you," Mouna said to Dr. Blackmoore as she got on all fours and spread her thick Arabian booty wide open. Dr. Blackmoore grinned and stroked his big Black dick. Grabbing some lotion, he came up behind Mouna. Sighing happily, Mouna nodded as Dr. Blackmoore pushed his big Black cock into her asshole. Anal sex is considered haram in the Middle East but Mouna doesn't give a damn. As Dr. Blackmoore gripped her wide hips and pushed his big Black dick deep into her asshole, the freaky, chubby Arab woman simply relaxed and enjoyed.

"Such a great ass," Dr. Blackmoore said as he relentlessly plunged his big Black cock into the depths of Mouna's asshole. Mouna moaned deeply and fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she got ass fucked. Feeling something building in her guts, Mouna grinned. This time, the freaky Arab woman surprised the Black stud by farting...while his big Black dick was still embedded in her asshole. Dr. Blackmoore gasped in surprise as he felt Mouna's potent fart right on his dick. Mouna laughed and so did Dr. Blackmoore. He smashed that ass until the bitch tapped out. Good freaky fun, folks.

After this memorable session, Dr. Jason Blackmoore, Morehouse College and Morehouse School of Medicine alum, surprised many when he began dating Mouna Hussein. The City of Atlanta, Georgia, has a lot of interracial couples. One often sees Black men with white women, Black men with Chinese women, Black men with Indian women, Black men with Latin women, Black women with white men, Black gay men with any queer man of any race, Black lesbians with queer women of any race, and all that Jazz. Black men with Arab women are rare, though. Mouna Hussein and Dr. Jason Blackmoore don't care if their union makes insecure Arab males uncomfortable. It's the twenty-first century and in America, women choose the men they want to give their pussy to.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers