Arab Wives for Black Men

Story Info
Sheila Aoun falls for Simon Brown in Ottawa.
1.2k words
2.77
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"What was that?" said Richard Heinlein, CEO of Heinlein & Robinson Enterprises, and the stocky little man sniffed the air. All around the seventh-floor conference room, located on Bank Street in downtown Ottawa, the men and women in attendance sniffed. One by one they all realized that the source of the smell they detected was none other than Sheila Aoun-Brown, the new Vice President of Acquisitions. Simply put, the tall, gorgeous and well-dressed businesswoman let one rip. Sheila farted in the business meeting of a lifetime.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Sheila said, and she thus casually continued with the presentation. Sheila's butt cheeks clenched around the butt plug whose slippage had resulted in the release of the aforementioned F-A-R-T. That's what otherwise intelligent and capable, driven and ambitious business women get for going to work with butt plugs embedded in their butt holes. Sheila was thoroughly regretting her decision to let her husband Simon, the horny bastard, stick a butt plug up her nether regions. Oh once Sheila got home, Simon was going to pay dearly.

On that fateful day, Sheila Aoun-Brown definitely hadn't planned on F-A-R-T-I-N-G in the Board of Directors meeting, it just sort of happened. The six-foot-tall and curvy, forty-something, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Lebanese Canadian gal was wearing her bright red power suit, the type favored by businesswomen and female politicians making big moves. For once, Sheila had the world on a string. After more than ten years at Heinlein & Robinson Enterprises, Sheila was getting some recognition. If only fate and a little comeuppance hadn't gotten to her...

"Sheila, I let you peg me, now it's your turn, you must wear the butt plug for one full day at work," said Simon Brown, smiling. Sheila looked at her husband of nearly twenty years and frowned. Why must the man she loves be so infuriating at times? With their twin daughters Abella and Samira studying at the University of Vancouver, the couple had the house to themselves. Tall, muscular and dark-skinned, Simon Brown looked much younger than his forty-odd years. The Jamaican-Canadian immigrant and small business owner had a wicked sense of humor, something Sheila found both irksome and charming at the same time.

Come to think of it, it was Simon's charm and relentless pursuit which convinced Sheila to go out with him when they met at the University of Ottawa more than twenty years ago. Simon, tall, dark and handsome, was used to having women fawn over him but Sheila, the tall, curvy and stunningly attractive newcomer from Beirut, Lebanon, was less than impressed. Simon pursued Sheila until she agreed to go out with him. fast forward twenty-odd years, and they're happily married, with two adult daughters, and a big townhouse in the Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario.

"Alright," Sheila said with a sigh, and Simon grinned, and made her turn around. On all fours, the normally loud and assertive Sheila felt quite vulnerable. Simon grinned and caressed Sheila's thick golden ass. Whoever said that Arab women don't have booty has certainly never met Sheila. The tall, curvy Lebanese Canadian gal has a thick bronze ass that can rival the booty of a porn star. Simon loves to punish Sheila's ass...literally. Sheila gritted her teeth as Simon lubricated her butt hole with lotion and then inserted the butt plug. With the anal toy firmly in place, Simon kissed Sheila's thick derriere. Mission accomplished...

"Turn about is definitely fair play," Simon said, and Sheila shot him a look. Last night, Sheila introduced Simon to her Femdom Protocol. The sultry Arab gal went in full dominatrix mode and fucked her husband with a big strap-on dildo. Sheila laughed gleefully as she plunged her dildo in Simon's ass and she fucked him silly until he squealed and tapped out. Arab Femdom is totally a thing and Jamaican men won't be spared from feeling it if they're lucky enough to date or marry Arab ladies. Sheila totally had her way with Simon's ass, and it felt so good.

"Hmm, fine, I'll do this, but you have to let me fist you," Sheila said to Simon, who looked pale. Sheila winked at Simon, who smiled nervously. When Sheila sets her mind to something, she usually gets it done. Sheila put on some perfume and got dressed. Since today was presentation day with the Board of Directors at work, Sheila decided to dress in one of her power suits. The red power suit would have to do. The fellas at work would never know what hit them...

Sheila Aoun-Brown is the poster gal for female empowerment and determinism. More than two decades ago, Sheila outsmarted racist real estate agents in order to buy a nice townhouse in the Glebe area. The Canadian Real Estate market has always discriminated against Black folks, and was likely to discriminate against an Arab female/Black male couple. Sheila wasn't about to allow that shit to get in her way. After graduating from the University of Ottawa and getting married, Sheila and Simon looked for a nice house for their future family.

Sheila approached the Real Estate Agents solo, claiming that her husband Simon was away but that she had his full blessing. The Realtors fell for it when Sheila pretended that her husband Simon was White. Nobody batted an eyelash when Sheila purchased the place solo, and then the future Aoun-Brown family moved in. Sheila is smart and ruthless, one of the many things Simon loves about her. It's with this mindset that Sheila headed to Heinlein & Robinson Enterprises for the business meeting of a lifetime. Let the games begin.

Sheila Aoun-Brown's day at work went about as well as expected. Throughout the day, Sheila sat uncomfortably in her office and went to the bathroom several times, to, ahem, relieve the pressure. Having a dildo up one's ass isn't the most comfortable thing in the world, especially for a lady with a stressful and demanding job. Seriously, the meeting with the Board of Directors couldn't come fast enough. When the fateful moment came, Sheila took center stage and made her presentation to the Board. In spite of some mishaps, notably the fart heard and smelt around the corporation, Sheila got the goods.

"I want you to spearhead our acquisition of the Buffalo Metropolitan Real Estate Market, we in provincial Ontario can definitely make a dent on it," said Mr. Heinlein, and Sheila nodded and smiled. The relieved businesswoman shook hands with her boss and then finally went home. Once there, Sheila finally removed the butt plug from her ass. After taking a shower, Sheila relaxed with a glass of wine and watched Snapped on television. When Simon came home tired after a hard day at his construction business, Sheila was all smiles.

"I won the bet, Simon, now bend over," Sheila said, and Simon grimaced, a bit frightened of the gleeful look in Sheila's eyes. Sheila took Simon to the bedroom. The big and tall Black man got on all fours, and his favorite sexy Lebanese MILF got behind him. After lubricating Simon's ass, Sheila began working her fist into his asshole. Simon screamed like a little bitch as Sheila worked her fist into his butt hole and his screams were sweet music to her ears. Sheila and Simon are passionately in love but soft and romantic isn't their style. If you can't torture the one you love, or love the one you torture, then you're not doing it right.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers