Aratheon - The Damaged Soul Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop. It's starting to feel good."

"It doesn't look like it to me," I say.

"Just keep going," she says, and I do. I slowly rock my hips back and forth. By the gods, does it feel good. She is so tight. She claws her nails against my back and I groan out. But fuck, it feels so good to be inside her. She moans out as she closes her eyes.

I lean down and kiss her. She kisses me back, running her hands through my hair as I thrust into her at a steadier pace. I pull her head back as I kiss down her neck. A fire of pleasure burns within my cock and ripples through my entire body. I fight the urge to lose control and fuck her harder, but it's so hard. I just want to let go. The way she looks with her eyes closed as she moans out, pleasure melting on her face drives me even crazier. I lean down and kiss her as she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me to her. Her hands run through my hair and grips it, pulling me back to meet her kisses.

In this moment, we truly are one. It's hard to tell where I end and she begins. Arni reaches down and starts to rub the top of her slit, I lay my hand on top of hers and she takes my fingers and guides them along the top of her vagina. I just want to remain like this forever, but I feel so close to erupting. I fight it as long as I can, but I can't stop myself from falling over the edge as my cock bursts with pleasure as she tightens around me, crying out in ecstasy. I fill her with my seed as she continues to clamp down on me and tremble in pleasure. Her moans are quivering pleas of surrender.

I finally finish as a chill sweeps over my sweat-soaked skin. Pulling myself off her, I roll onto my back and collapse. We're both panting for breath. She finally rolls to turn to me, leans up, and kisses my cheek. I wrap my arms around her and pull her against my chest. "That was... wow."

"I know. At first, it hurt. A lot, but the pleasure quickly overcame the pain. I've felt nothing like that before," she says as her finger traces circles on my chest.

"Yes, I agree. I have no words to describe how I felt." I run a hand through her hair.

"I know you just put a baby inside me. I know it's a son. He'll grow up to be big and strong like his father," she says with a smile.

"I hope I can make him proud to be my son." My arm moves down to her shoulder and caresses it.

"I know you will," she says, leaning up to kiss my cheek again. This time I turn and kiss those sweet, luscious lips and she laughs before kissing me back.

"Let us get cleaned up and get some sleep." I force myself to get up and so does she. That is when I realize there is blood on the sheets and on her as well, coming out of her cunt. Horror washes over my face. "For the love of the gods, what did I do to you?"

"Relax, husband. Sigvor and your mother said this happens to all virgins for the first time they have sex," she says.

"Let me get us some new sheets, towels, and a wash bucket." I grab on some britches and rip the old sheets off, taking them out to find my father, mother, aunts, Koll, and several others up.

As soon as they see me, they're up and are congratulating me. My aunts and my mother take the sheets from me, practically parading them all over with the other women. My father, Koll, and the other men congratulate me. All this for having sex.

Finally, I'm able to get my wife and I cleaned up while slaves replace our sheets just as Thorkel comes out but without bloody sheets. Everyone looks confused. Thorkel shrugs with a sly grin. "We may have done it once or twice before. I didn't realize we would need to show the sheets."

The room erupts into laughter. Everyone but my mother, Sigvor, and Ingithora are laughing. They don't seem happy at all. Mother shakes her head. "You're going to bring bad luck upon your marriage..."

I slip into my room and fall into bed with my wife. I smile at the thought of her as my wife while I pull her into my arms and kiss her shoulder. She snuggles up to me, and we lay like that until sleep takes us.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave an honest rating and I'd appreciate any feedback in the comment section below.

1...456789