Arcade Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want more?" He asked, teasing Jamie's dick back and forth across my hole.

"Yes!" I said as I looked back over my shoulder. Seeing Jamie positioned between my legs, his dick in Jon's hand and pointing at my ass hole made me so hot.

Jamie looked me in the eyes. "Can I fuck you Stephen? Can I give you more?" He asked, rolling his hips as Jon stroked him over my ass.

"Fuck me." I planted. "Please fuck me." I tried pushing my ass back to drive his dick into me.

Jamie looked down as Jon guided his dick into me and he started pushing against my hole, watching as his dick started to slide into me. I felt the ring of muscles give as the head of his dick popped through them. There was a burning pain, and the feeling of being stretched as my hole opened to let him in, but Jamie held still and allowed my body to adjust before he moved any more. After a second he slowly slid forward, inch by inch, burying himself in me.

"Oh, fuck!" He gasped. "You are so tight. You're squeezing me so hard."

With his dick buried inside me, Jon moved his hand away and climbed up to the top of my head and maneuvered his hips underneath my chest. I propped my body up on him and took his dick in my hand just as Jamie pulled back and slid into me again. His dick hit that sweet spot inside me again and I laid my head down on Jon's stomach and moaned.

Jon started running his fingers through my hair and rubbing my back as I lay there, muttering to me, "There you go, relax and let him have you. It is so hot watching him fuck you. His dick is spreading you nice and wide."

Jon's words, as much as Jamie's dick in my ass, had me so turned on. I took Jon's dick in my mouth and tried to suck him as Jamie started working in and out of my ass in a nice slow rhythm, but with the way I was laying on his lap I couldn't do much more than suck and kiss the head.

"Can you see it, Jon?" Jamie called out to him. "The way it's pulling me back in?"

"He's beautiful. He was made for pleasing." Jon said as he kissed the top of my head. "Do you even know how beautiful you are, my perfect boy?" He asked me as he lifted my face from his lap and bent down and kissed me. I have never felt so desired in my life. Their flattery and praise made me want to do anything I could to please them.

Jamie started fucking into me a little faster, with a little more force in his thrusts. He hit my sweet spot with nearly every thrust and my body was on fire. I tried lifting my ass into his thrusts and he started fucking me deeper. Jamie's breathing wasn't nearly as fast as my own, and I felt him quivering above me.

"My god, I can't hold much longer. Your ass is milking me, pulling me in deeper and deeper." His words were punctuated by his thrusts, he was nearly slamming into my body now, fucking both of us into a frenzy. With near constant pressure against my sweet spot, I could feel my orgasm quickly building and I felt my balls starting to draw up. I tried to lift myself up on my arms so I could grab and stroke my dick, but Jamie's pounding of my ass kept me off balance. It wouldn't matter in the end, because the friction of my dick rubbing across the bed, and Jamie's dick filling my guts had me on the brink in seconds. As the pressure built inside me, I felt my dick swell and grow harder. A few more thrusts and my back tensed, arching my body up off of Jon's lap as my dick erupted beneath me. Hot spurts of cum blasted between my body and the bed as I yelled out my pleasure. I could feel my ass ring squeezing with every spurt and Jamie lost control.

Panting and moaning, he yelled, "You're killing me! I've got to cum!" I answered by driving my ass back into him in time with his thrusts as hard as I could. Jamie grabbed my hips and buried himself balls deep in me and screamed out an animal noise as he unloaded inside me. I could feel the hot spurts as they blasted from his dick, filling my guts with his cum. His hips jerked several times as his orgasm wound down, and he finally collapsed on top of me, his sweaty body laid up across my back, his breath burned against my neck as he lay there panting. His dick was still inside me and I squeezed the muscles in my ass, clamping down on his dick. He jerked and grunted every time I squeezed him.

Jon's dick stood straight and tall beside both our faces as we recovered. I started lazily licking his balls and the base of his shaft as I lay in his lap. Jamie turned and saw me working on him and he started sucking the head of Jon's dick into his mouth, working more and more between his lips. Jon moaned and laid his head back against the headboard and let us lap and suck on him. Before long he started rubbing both our heads and his breathing became heavier. As I sucked one ball and then the other into my mouth, and Jamie bobbed him mouth up and down his shaft, swallowing as much of his dick as he could take in, I felt Jon's legs start to tense and I knew he was close to coming.

"I want to taste him." I told Jamie. He pulled Jon's dick out of his mouth and fed it to me just before Jon started shooting into my mouth. The first spurt shot across the side of my face before I could take him into my mouth, but I caught the rest and swallowed as quickly as I could to keep from losing any more. As I lapped the last of it out of his dick, Jamie leaned down and licked across my face, cleaning Jon's cum off me. I stroked my hand up Jon's shaft, pushing a last glob of cum out of him and into my mouth. I held it on my tongue and turned to kiss Jamie, pushing my cum coated tongue into his mouth.

"Mmmm." He said as he sucked on my tongue, pulling the taste of Jon into his mouth.

"He tastes so good." I told Jamie, who nodded in agreement.

Once we had all caught our breath, we shifted up to the head of the bed, one of them on each side of me, laying there in a pile of bodies, arms and legs twisted and wrapped around each other, fondling and caressing each other. I looked from one to the other of them, amazed at having not just found one amazingly hot lover, but two of them.

Jon looked at me, smiling lazily. "What are you thinking?" He asked as he lazily traces his hand over my belly.

"Stepbrothers, huh? How did that happen?" I asked.

They looked at each other, smiling. "Well," Jon said. "That's an interesting story..."

12