All Comments on 'Arcadia Pt. 02'

by sarobah

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxabout 2 years ago

Maybe a little slow, but it promises a great next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really really uncomfortable with this chapter. Regardless of whether or not Justin and Lavinia are, full siblings, half siblings or step siblings they still have that familial connection and relationship with each other. You did refer to them as half siblings and as step siblings but both were labels assumed by her and neither was actually confirmed. It was inferred that they were at the very least in a D/s relationship. Sexualising it in the way you did only presented it as incest to me. A very hard pass. I was disappointed because the first chapter held a lot of potential.

Your writing is verbose but you leave a too much to the readers imagination. We don’t know what kind of relationship was intended between Justin and the FMC, did they go through the safety protocols and limits? Or is this not as unbiased as it claimed in the 1st chapter and she isn’t allowed a safe word or limits? She definitely wasn’t allowed any privacy, she wasn’t treated as a lover she was treated exactly like a slave right down to the tiny sleeping accommodation.

I’m planning on trying ch3 before deciding whether or not to read future chapters.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous