Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did look at the way the wings were though, and they certainly looked doable. At full extension, the harpies 'hands' seemed to be right about the mid-wing joint. They extended beyond that in a great feathery span that looked probably ten feet or more from tip to tip.

"Looks alright, lets try it." Caroline nodded and snapped the book shut.

"Oh thank goodness!" She quickly took it back and stowed it in her bag.

"Hey now, I might want to finish reading that later." Caroline said, pointing at her.

"Ohhh no..." Kate hung her head.

"Now, if this works, its going to be a lot of fun." Caroline stripped out of her coat and stood there in just a T and jeans.

She held her arms out to the sides and imagined brown wings all down her arms. Her skin began to bubble. First feathers sprouted along the the tops of her arms, ruffling about and settling in place. Then a fleshy membrane spread downward a short distance, cartilage growing throughout it. Great brown feathers well more than a foot long grew from that. Her fingers spread outward, cartilage and feathers growing out until more than five feet of wing extended beyond her hands. All over they sprouted and grew to fill in. All of it seemed to settle in the right places and she gave a heavy sigh. It was definitely a taxing shape, it took a lot of growing. She flexed her and and curled her arm inward. The outside of the wind seemed to bend with her wrist and the inside of it folded up along her elbow.

New muscles had grown in her arms ad shoulders, strengthening them well beyond human. But she knew that wasn't going to be enough. Flight was tricky for the best of animals. Humans were never built for such.

She looked down at herself and her belly shrank in. Her hips popped audibly and seemed to fold inward. Her chest grew smaller and her legs grew thinner. Her breasts went all the way down to almost imperceptible A cups. Her pants and panties fell off her smaller body and her shirt hung on her.

"Oh. Fuck that's weird. Wow... I'm so light." Caroline said, taking a step away from her clothes. Her legs were no shorter, but now she was much smaller and more aerodynamic than a normal human.

"Caroline, that's amazing! Look at you! You're a real proper harpy! Look at those wings! Oh my goodness, the feathers are so soft!" Kate squealed, running her hands over her arms. Caroline wrapped her wings around her and drew her close, "And warm! Your feathers are so warm!"

"We're gonna have to remember this if it gets cold." Caroline chuckled and let her go.

"So what about pants?" Kate asked.

"Something to tie these up would be good." Caroline said, stepping back into her pants. She went to pick them up and remembered her fingers had disappeared into the wings. She slung the only digits she had left ,her thumbs, through the belt loops and dragged them up.

"Dad will have a belt here somewhere." Kate said, digging through the dresser sitting in the corner. She gave a cry of success and held up a leather belt.

"Great! Come put it on me please. I'm kind of missing fingers here." Caroline chuckled, still holding her pants awkwardly with her thumbs.

"Right, right." Kate giggled with a wide smile and she ran the belt around Caroline's pants. She cinched them as tight as the belt would go, enough to hold them up.

"Woo! Bit naughty going commando!" Caroline smiled, wiggling her hips about.

"What?" Kate said, glancing down. She saw Caroline's panties sitting on the ground.

"Get them for me, would you? No fingers." Caroline wiggled her wing.

"Y... Yea... Sure." Kate leaned down and picked them up, lacy and pink. She couldn't help but rub her fingers sneakily against them.

"Go on, I know you want to." Caroline's eyes glittered with delight.

"What?" Kate jerked her head up to look at her.

"Take a whiff. I know you want to." Caroline teased.

"I... I... Your..." Kate looked at the panties and at Caroline's taunting eyes. She blushed and quickly brought them to her nose. A wonderful flowery scent filled her nose and she could feel the warmth of them against her skin.

"Do they smell good? Those were tight against my pussy all day." Caroline cooed with a naughty smile. Kate squeaked and dropped the panties. Caroline laughed and walked towards the door.

Out on the porch, she found herself instinctively wrapping her wings around herself. They were indeed warm and with them encircling herself, she didn't even feel the cold. But what was interesting was the sensation of air on her feathers. She could feel every single one of them move with the air. It remindered her of that sensation of air brushing up against the back of her neck. She could feel with extreme precision how the air moved around her.

"So what do you think?" Kate asked as she shut the door behind herself.

"I think yes." Caroline smirked and spread her wings. She beat them once and was lifted four feet in the air. Her feet touched the porch again and she laughed, "See that?"

"You jumped?" Kate raised an eyebrow.

"No! I didn't! I beat my wings once and I floated! It wasn't even a full beat! This is gonna be amazing!" Caroline whooped and flipped about, leaping up on the railing of the porch. She threw herself from it, wings spread wide, and Kate screamed in shock.

For a second, Caroline plummeted and a tinge of panic rushed through her. But then the air surged under her wings and she soared forward. She didn't know rightly how to fly, so she just did what felt right. A curve of the wing and her momentum carried her, laughing and howling, into the sky. She tried to beat her wings and found surprising resistance. But a rough push and she rose higher. She beat her wings smoother next time. Then again and again and again. Before she knew it, she was a hundred yards in the sky, soaring down the valley. Her legs trailed out behind her and she whooped with joy. This was freedom. This was the ecstasy of flight.

"I can't believe this!" She cried out, and a surge of wind pushed her even higher. A glance downward and her stomach dropped out. She was so very high in the sky. The trees were tiny beneath her and the mountains spread out around her for miles and miles. She let her right wing dip and she went into a wide curve, circling back towards the cabin. She had discovered quite a problem.

At this speed, her eyes teared up so bad she couldn't see.

The cabin was blurry far below and at the end of the valley. She dipped lower and tried to blink her eyes clear. It didn't really work and she had to try to slow herself down enough to see. Before she could reach the cabin, though, she found out just how slow was too slow. Her wings folded as the air resistance keeping her up gave out. She tumbled head over heels and panic filled her. She tried to flap, but it was no use and she landed in a fluffy berm of snow.

"Caroline! Oh my gosh, Caroline, are you okay?" Kate cried out from the porch above her.

"Yea... Yea, fine. Just couldn't see real well. The wind got to my eyes. I didn't think about that. How is it that birds fly and be able to see?" Caroline grumbled as she pulled herself free of the snowbank. She snapped her wings out and ruffled the feathers dry.

"They've got extra eyelids that are transparent. They can blink or keep these third eyelids closed to keep their eyes from drying out." Kate explained, leaning over the railing to look down at her.

"Really?" Caroline felt an itching around her eyes and she moved muscles that had never existed in her head before. A sort of film passed over her eyes with the same sensation of blinking, but it just made her vision a little fuzzy. "Wow! I would've never thought of that."

"You just did it, didn't you?" Kate asked with a smile.

"Yep. Let me come up there and you can see." Caroline felt proud of herself as she clambered up the snowbank by digging her wings in and pulling up. She reached the porch and climbed over the railing.

"Wow, that is kind of eerie to watch." Kate shivered, seeing Caroline blink her extra eyelids.

"It works though." Caroline smiled widely.

"You do look graceful up there. It scared me at first, but then you just soared up into the sky. You look beautiful in flight." Kate said, reaching out and brushing her brown wing.

Another hour passed with them out there, exploring the extents of her flight. It grew colder and they were both shivering when they went back inside. Kate had the propane heater going and the inside of the cabin was cozy warm. Soft music played from the stereo in the kitchen, setting a quiet and pleasant mood.

"Here you go." Kate said, handing a cup of coffee to Caroline, who held it a bit awkwardly with both wings folded in front of her.

"Shut up, I'm not getting rid of them. They're warmer than clothing." Caroline snarked, sipping at the cup of warmth. She sat down on the bed and slipped her legs beneath the heavy blankets.

"I never said anything." Kate smiled sweetly, slipping into the other side of the bed. Caroline wrapped one great wing around her and held her close while they enjoyed the view. They snuggled close together, happy and content.

*******

CHAPTER 6 - A VACATION OF DOMINATION

Caroline had enjoyed cuddling with Kate for a little while until she started feel the hunger growing inside her again. She let the feathers and wings pull back inside her body until she was back to normal. She undid the belt with one hand and loosened her pants. Her hips and body grew back out, chest growing and legs thickening once more until she was no longer unnaturally thin.

"Caroline?" Kate asked, raising her head from her shoulder. The soft music was still playing and Caroline pulled her shirt off. Then she kicked her pants off the side of the bed, baring her entire body. She didn't say a word, just turned on Kate and met her lips. Her breasts blossomed out and grew until they pressed against Kate's chest. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed harder, straddling her waist and pushing her back against the pillows. She decided that she wanted to completely unleash her desires, let Kate feel her love and want for her body. In the dozen or so times she had fed on Kate, she had gotten more and more resilient. Every time she fed, Kate's body gave more and recovered faster.

"I'm going to take you now and all this evening." Caroline breathed, pressing her forehead to Kate's. She willed her cock to come forth and it burst up from her nethers. It surged under Kate's sweater and pressed against her belly. Large balls grew beneath it and she reveled in the sensation of power that came with it.

"Yes. Yes, do it." Kate cooed, sliding her hands down Caroline's sides.

"You're going to cum so hard. I'm going to fill you again and again." Caroline whispered to her, pulling up on the bottom of her sweater. She pulled it free and unsnapped her bra. She stripped Kate naked and pulled her flat on the bed. Kate was shivering with anticipation and her pussy was starting to drip already. The feeling of Caroline's cock on her body was intoxicating.

"Yes, do it. I'm yours. My pussy is all yours!" Kate breathed, her heart beating faster.

Caroline spread her thighs and rubbed her dick against her cunt. Kate heaved and sighed, pleasure surging up through her body. Just the touch of Caroline's cock was enough to make her moan happily. This was so much better than ever before. Instead of resisting or thinking about Caroline's alpha nature, she just happily submitted her all. There wasn't a single fiber of resistance in her, she wanted to serve her, wanted to be her slave in every way. Anything she said would be obeyed and anything she wanted, Kate would provide. It made her quiver with joy.

"Not yet. Lick me." Caroline moved up to lay her dick between her breasts. Kate immediately lapped at her head and squished her boobs together around it. Caroline cooed and smiled, "That's it. Yes, that cock is everything you want." Her hand slid behind her and she gently rubbed Kate's pussy.

"Ahhh! That feels fantastic." Kate moaned at the touch. Caroline shoved her dick forward and into her open mouth.

"That's a better use for your tongue." She smiled, prodding her hips forward lightly in her mouth. Kate hummed in agreement and slurped hungrily on her dick.

A minute more of this and she pulled back, cock dripping with spittle. Kate smiled widely and licked her lips, staring up at Caroline in adoration.

"Now you've earned a good dicking." Caroline nodded and slipped back between her thighs. She thrust forward and plunged into her hot depths. Kate howled with delight and arched her back, pure ecstasy rushing through her body at being used like such a good slave.

"Yes mistress! Yes! I love it! I love it when you use me!" Kate cried out happily.

Caroline pushed hard against her and sank to the balls in her pussy. The pleasure of her tight womb was fantastic and she happily sank into it again and again. Kate was writhing in pure pleasure and she felt unbridled joy at her mistress using her so passionately.

"Yes! Take it Kate! Take my dick!" Caroline gripped her hips and slapped hard into her.

"Caroline. Use me! Sate your desires and feel pleasure with my body." Kate breathed, clenching her insides along Caroline's length. She gasped, "Oh mistress! I'm going to cum!"

"Do it! Cum! Cum and feed me!" Caroline grunted.

"Yes! I am!" Kate came hard and fast. Her heart fluttered and her legs wriggled about. Her entire insides were looping tightly around the monstrous cock buried in her pussy. She happily let the orgasm wash over her and willingly gave her energy to her lover. She felt her jerk inside her and pull free.

"Alright, turn over." Caroline sighed, leaning back a bit. Kate obeyed immediately and turned on her belly. Before she could raise her ass at all, Caroline pushed down on her and rubbed her wet cock between her cheeks.

"M... Mistress?" Kate asked in surprise.

"I'm going to use your ass this time. We've fingered it a time or two, now I want to use my dick on it!" Caroline said eagerly, pushing the head of her cock against the tight little hole.

"Oh yes! Use it! Use my ass!" Kate said eagerly and she moaned with delight as her ass was split open. Caroline pushed slowly and steadily, shoving her lover down into the mattress beneath her big shaft. Her backside slowly gave way and she slid completely into her, balls pressing against her plush bottom.

"Your insides are warm and they're clenching on me. You really like this in the ass, don't you?" Caroline pressed down on her body, breasts against her back. Her dick felt so great lodged deep in her tight ass and her legs clenching around her plush ass.

"Of course! I am pleasing to you! It's everything I could wish for! The fact that your dick feels like heaven so deep in my ass is a gift." Kate moaned deeply, her face half buried in the pillows. She clenched tightly down on her and dug her fingers into the sheets, "Mistress! Ahhhh! Mistress, you're making me cum again!"

Caroline pushed hard into her and let her own load go first. Thick streams of cum shot into her and plastered her innards white.

"Yes! Yes, your cum! Oh yes!" Kate moaned like a whore, her eyes glittering and her mouth hanging open. The orgasm was fantastic and it mingled well with her own. She felt her entire spine quiver with delight as Caroline's dick moved slowly out of her ass. She came free with a wet pop and Kate gave another happy moan.

"Ahhh." Caroline sighed, sitting back contented as she watched her cum dribble from Kate's ass, "Glad we finally got your ass all trained up."

"Oh yes Mistress, now you can use both my holes." Kate smiled back at her. She would've turned around, but her legs were numb from the pleasure and from feeding Caroline her energy. All she could do was state over her shoulder.

"Both... Of them..." Caroline said, gears turning rapidly in her head. She looked down at her cock and a feral, devious grin split her face. It was so simple, so fantastic an idea, why had she never had it before? An easy thing, really, and she did it in barely five seconds.

A second cock hung, dripping with pre, below her first.

Kate's eyes widened at the sight, "Mistress... Are you gonna...?" She breathed heavily, almost disbelieving what she was seeing.

"Oh yea. And you're going to love both of them." Caroline crawled back forward. She helped Kate raise her ass in the air and she ran a hand slowly over its pale, milky white flesh.

"I am the luckiest slave in the world. You are absolutely the best. What did I ever do to deserve such fantastic pleasure?" Kate giggled joyously, jiggling her butt for Caroline as she caressed it.

"You gave yourself to me. You did as good little bitch should, and you have submitted your body to my desires." Caroline leaned forward and, with a little awkwardness, slid both dicks into both of Kate's quivering holes. She let out a long, throaty moan at being penetrated from both sides and Caroline pressed to her back, whispering in her ear, "And for that, you will be rewarded beyond imagination."

"Yes! Thank you Mistress! Thank you! It's so amazing!" Kate howled, tears of joy spilling from her eyes. Her entire body blazed with ecstasy and she could feel Caroline clinging tightly to her as she slowly ground her dicks in and out of her.

"This feels so amazing. Two dicks... And I can feel it all... This is great!" Caroline panted, rolling her pelvis about. Kate's body was so warm and soft in her arms. It was all hers, everything about it was hers to use and she was making fantastic use of it. She sank her thick cocks home again and hummed happily. When one hole was filled it, it seemed to tighten the other by stretching the first. So with both filled, they gripped her more lovingly than ever.

"Mistress... Mistress, I can't last! It's too good. Your dicks are too amazing!" Kate panted, her tongue hanging out and spit running down her chin.

"So do it! Cum! Cum like a good little slave! Don't worry, I'll keep fucking your holes until I feel them to bursting with my seed!" Caroline yelled, thrusting her hips hard against Kate's. They met with a messy slap and Kate screamed with her orgasm. She shuddered and shook, pleasure quaking through her very soul. When it all came to a head, her eyes went cross and she fell limp on the bed, face half-hidden in the pillows. Drool ran down her chin and she whimpered pleasingly as Caroline continued to use her holes. Her arms lay uselessly at her sides and it was only the monster flesh plunging her holes that was keeping her ass upright.

Kate tried to say something, but it just game out as a useless gurgle. Her pleasure was running down her thighs in copious streams of pussy juices and her insides squirmed feebly around the continued assault of cocks.

"Is my poor little slave all worn out? Well don't worry, I'll take good care of you. Let me fill you with my seed and we'll cuddle up for a nice nap." Caroline cooed and rubbed Kate's sweaty bum with both hands. She worked her way inside two or three more times before bottoming out and giving a happy moan.

Cum flooded from both in a thick splurt. Heavenly splooge filled Kate's holes and bubbled slowly out of them. This seemed to go in forever as a seemingly bottomless well of spunk was emptied into her bowels and womb.

"Ahhh yea! That was fantastic." Caroline sighed happily, her head buzzing and a little dazed as she pulled out. Her twin cocks slapped wetly together and she let Kate slump over on her side. Again, she got to enjoy the sight of her cum running down her lover's plush thighs. This time though, it came in thick streams from both her well-used holes.

Kate seemed to whimper a bit more as she slumped over and her eyes closed weakly.

"You're such a good little slave. You'll be mine forever, I promise." Caroline whispered, kissing Kate on the cheek as she laid down next to her. The heavy blankets and comforter felt great as she dragged them up over their naked bodies. She cuddled close to Kate and noticed something nice.

1...45678...21