Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had begun to snow outside.

*******

Caroline awoke before Kate. She noticed a nip of cold air on her nose and saw her breath in the air. Kate was cuddled close under one arm, her head on Caroline's huge breasts. Apparently the little propane heater had not been turned up enough last night to stave off an entire night of the cold Cascade mountains.

She could, of course, get out of bed and turn the heater up, but that would require getting out of bed and its warmth. She settled for wrapping her arms around Kate and slipping a few inches deeper under the comforters.

Her twin cocks rubbed on the flannel sheets and last night came back in a rush of pleasurable memories. They had really gone all out, Caroline had plowed Kate hard and the little slave had enjoyed every second of it.

A thought and her cocks started to shrink until they disappeared along with her balls. They had quite a night, but she didn't want Kate waking up lusting after her. No doubt she'd be sore for a day after what they did. Two cocks and so much anal.

The snow outside was still drifting lazily by and nearly foot had accumulated on the deck outside. Caroline just shivered and held Kate close, thankful for the thick blankets they were under.

"Morning..." Kate murmured sleepily.

"Hey..." Caroline whispered, gently running a hand over Kate's curly hair.

"Last night was fantastic." She cooed, looking up at Caroline.

"Yea? Sorry. I kind of become a different person when I've got the dick and balls." Caroline sighed and kissed her on the cheek.

"You're not the only one. I couldn't imagine doing anything I did last night, but we did it... And I loved every second. I guess when you've got that, it really brings out..." Kate blushed and stuck her tongue between her teeth, "The naughty slave in me."

"Oh you are just adorable." Caroline laughed and hugged her close.

"I can't help but notice that, while you got rid of the penis, you've still got the big bosoms." Kate said, very aware of them pressing against her own.

"What? I like them. They make me feel even sexier, what with all the jiggling and bouncing." Caroline said with a huff.

"I can't argue." Kate smiled and she slid her hand around one of them, "You are sexy."

"You just like it when I have cat ears and dragon scales." Caroline teased, groping Kate's round butt.

"N... No! That's not it at all! Those... Those things..." Kate flushed, "They're just... for fun."

"Oh sure, fun, that's why you've got a whole box of books." Caroline smiled, "To have fun." She squeezed and caressed her bottom.

"Stop it! Caroline!" Kate whined, her face deep red.

"One of the days, you've got to own up to it. You're a dirty, dirty pervert with a penchant for animals." Caroline hissed at her, grabbing her other cheek with a rough hand to hold her close.

"Furry." Kate murmured.

"What?"

Kate blushed and shook her head.

"Come on, what did you say?" Caroline sighed.

"It's... When you like... The scales and the tail and all that..." Kate mumbled, "Its called furry. I... I like furry stuff."

"Oh ho! So that's what the fetish is called! So I'm a furry then, am I?" Caroline laughed heartily, "Alright, alright. And you like the naughty books full of furries and girl cocks."

"Don't just say it like that! It's... It's embarrassing." Kate cried out.

"You're all embarrassed over talking about the kinds of fetishes you have, but you'll just submit yourself to me and let me plow you like a wild whore?" Caroline asked with a cheeky grin, "Man, you are so confusing!"

"It's not like that and you know it! This... This is stuff... I've always hidden... But you..." Kate bit her lip "You're different. When it comes to things with you, I'm not scared as much. I trust you."

"But you don't trust me in knowing about your kinky little secrets?" Caroline teased.

"I'm scared... Of what you'll think of me. When you want to do something, I know you won't judge me for it. But when its something I like... I'm scared that you will." Kate mumbled and she slipped down under the edge of the blankets to hide herself.

Caroline sighed and grabbed the edge of the blankets. She took a breath to brace herself and she hurled the blankets off the end of the bed.

Kate let out an earsplitting screech as the cold air touched her skin all over. She jerked and tried to fumble for the blankets. Caroline was equally cold, but a little more prepared for it.

"Kate. I will never judge you for what you enjoy. Now let's go have a bath." Caroline said, throwing her bare legs off the bed.

"You are so mean!" Kate howled, wrapping the blankets tightly around herself.

"Why?" Caroline smiled and white fur sprouted over her entire body from the neck down, covering her chilly skin, "It doesn't feel cold to me."

"Oh that is not fair." Kate said, dragging the blanket over her head and disappearing inside the bundle.

"Whatever. I'm going to go have a warm bath." Caroline smiled. She grabbed the lighter and started the propane water heater sitting in the corner of the bathroom. The fur really was warm as she sat in the edge of the tub to wait for the water to heat up. It worked fast and she turned on the tub. Steaming hot water poured into it and she felt it with one furry hand. It was fantastic feeling and she sighed with delight.

There was a shuffling of cloth on carpet and Kate the blanket mummy appeared in the doorway.

"Why did you do that?" Kate mumbled grumpily.

"Because I'm not cold. And because I thought it was funny." Caroline stood up and Kate dropped the blankets. Caroline wrapped her in a warm furry hug and caressed her hair, "And because I want you to listen when I tell you not to be scared around me. I'm not even sure if I'm human, Kate. I will never judge you for enjoying some cartoon porn."

Kate sniffles and nuzzled against her warm fur, "I know. I'm just going to take some time to get used to it. I've been hiding that stuff for so long around my parents... It's odd that someone else knows about it."

"Come on, you're shivering." Caroline picked her up swiftly and gently set her down in the hot water. It was about half full and Kate sighed happily.

"Okay... Okay, I forgive you for the blankets. This is wonderful." Kate cooed.

"Good, because I wasn't going to apologize." Caroline's fur receded into her skin and she sank into the tub, big breasts floating up in the hot water.

Kate glanced at them and blushed, her body filling with happiness more at each beat of her heart. She scooted closer and kissed her, "I love you so much." She felt Caroline's arm around her and she laid against her chest, happy with the world.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - NOT A SUPERHERO

The morning bath had been fantastically relaxing. The had a lazy breakfast and spent a little while putting everything back in order. That included changing the sheets and putting the messy ones in their car to be washed when they got home. Kate was frantic about her parents not seeing them, and considering how much cum was dried on them, they might just get jealous.

After all that, they packed up and started home.

"So you can fly. You can stop bullets. You can breathe fire. You can change yourself at will. You're like a superhero, Caroline." Kate said as they drove.

"No." Caroline shook her head.

"What?" Kate glanced at her.

She laughed and shook her head, "No! What you're thinking. I'm not going to put on spandex and go fight crime."

Kate snickered, "I never thought that."

Caroline just glared at her and kept driving. About a half hour later, they were on the main high way heading over the highest part of the mountain pass. The highway was split on either side of a valley that cut east to west through the mountain. The road bent around and curved back, high above a steep, snowy hill. The sight around the next corner made Caroline almost hit her head on the steering wheel, "You had to say it! You had to say superhero!"

"What?" Kate squeaked in honest surprise.

"Right there. Now that you've said it, I have to stop because I know I can." Caroline laughed, pointing at the next bend in the highway. The guard rail was torn off and a semi truck was on is side, far down the hill. It was still hanging there because a length of the railing had lodged itself in the tires of the trailer. If that railing broke lose, the truck would be free to slide down into the distant bottom of the valley and smash into a heap. Traffic rolled by slowly, everyone having a good look at the accident.

"Oh my goodness! That truck!" Kate squealed, "Caroline! I didn't mean anything like this! I don't want you to hurt yourself! I was joking when I said it."

"But are you wrong?" Caroline said as she rolled to a stop alongside the highway, "What if we just go past and that man dies because help can't get here fast enough? We're an hour from Seattle. That truck might break loose before then."

"How do you plan to stop a truck? What can you shapeshift to stop that?" Kate grabbed her arm as she pulled off her seatbelt.

"I can't. But I can get the guy out. Come on, why not?" Caroline kicked her shoes off and stripped her socks off. She smiled at Kate and opened the door.

"What? Your shoes!" Kate exclaimed, getting out of the other side of the car.

She followed Caroline across the highway, dodging between the slow moving cars, and noticed that her feet had gone black. She grew taller as she went, feet and ankles oddly distorted under her pants. She saw what Caroline had done when she made a ten foot leap up to the side of the truck.

Her legs were digitigrade dragon legs with three sharp talons in place of toes.

There was a screech of metal as those talons dug into the metal to steady Caroline. She started slowly down the steep, flat side of the truck. She changed her right arm into a dragon's and dug her claws into the truck to stay on the side of it. The trailer's metal was thin and easily clawed. Slowly and carefully she crawled her way down the side of the truck and to the cab. Her feet planted surely on the truck's fender and she looked in the window.

An thin older man with graying hair sat back in his seat belt, tears streaming down his face and his cellphone pressed to his ear. Caroline tried the door and found it locked. Before the man could even look over she dug her claws around the door handle and wrenched it open. It banged a bit as it fell open and she put one clawed dragon foot on the door.

"Hey, come on. Lets go." Caroline said to the man, holding out one black scaled hand to him.

"Wh... What? What?" The man choked on his words, his eyes wide as he looked at her.

"I didn't climb down here for the sight seeing, get over here so I can get you out of here." Caroline said impatiently, her heart beating faster. She was confident that if the truck wrenched loose, she could survive the fall with at least partial wings on her arms, but this man couldn't.

"Honey... Honey, someone is rescuing me. I have to go. I love you!" The man said and he closed the phone and dropped it. His hands were shaking terribly as he got the seatbelt loose. For a man of his age, he moved well as he climbed over the center of the truck and into the passenger side. He looked at Caroline's dragon claws with wide eyes, "What are you?"

"A girl from midtown with an altruistic lover and an annoying conscience." She snapped, "Climb on my back and hold on!"

The man blinked and she commanded him again, afterward he listened and climbed on her back, arms clasped around her neck. He seemed real uneasy about it, "How... How are you..." And he screamed in shock when she leapt eight feet straight up and slammed her claws into the side of the trailer. Her toe talons dug in and she felt the entire truck shift with he weight of her impact. As jolt of adrenaline burst through her, lighting her senses and speeding her heart.

The trucker was clinging hard to her, legs around her waist and arms clenched around her neck. Scales rubbed against her clothes all over and she felt her eyes sharpen into reptilian slits. She grabbed and pulled, slowly moving upward with the full strength of her dragon form.

It took her only a half dozen more steps to reach the end of the trailer. She gripped the edge and climbed up onto the back of it. Kate was standing on the edge of the road with a pale face and her hands clenched at in front of her. She gave a gasp of relief when Caroline leapt back onto the pavement and the man slipped off her shoulders.

"You're okay! What a relief!" Kate cried out, throwing her arms around her tightly.

"I don't know how to thank you." The man said as they stood there, "I wish I..." There was a loud screeching and the railing ripped free of the embankment. The entire truck howled and careened down the steep cliff. It crashed into a heap at the bottom with a deafening crash. There was no fireball like in the movies, just a lot of noise.

"Don't worry about it. Do you know if emergency vehicles are on their way?" Caroline asked, the scales receding back into her skin. She shrank six inches as her feet returned to normal.

"I called them before I called my wife. I thought I was gonna die down there. You saved me!" He exclaimed again.

"You said that. Here, have a seat." She helped him sit down on an intact piece of railing, "When they... Oh never mind, here they are." Caroline said as a police car rolled up the highway, sirens wailing to get cars out of the way.

"Thank you so much!" He said again, clasping her hand tightly.

Caroline smiled at him and then walked with Kate across the road before the policeman got out of the car. They quickly got back in their own car, Caroline shivering from her wet bare feet.

"We're just leaving?" Kate asked.

"Cops as a lot of questions. I'm not going to be one of them." Caroline said, turning on her blinker and merging back into the flow of cars.

"But you saved that man Caroline! You don't want anyone to know?" Kate cocked her head.

"Think about it? What happens when they start asking questions? Nobody can explain how I saved him without the words shapeshift and dragon. This is the gas station all over again." Caroline shook her head as they drove on back to Seattle.

After dropping Kate and all their stuff off at Caroline's apartment, she headed over to Kate's parents house to return their car and recollect her scooter. She was met at the door by Kate's mother, Destiny. She was a portly middle aged woman with sharp eyes and that air of a strong mother around her.

"Miss Scarlett." Destiny addressed her by her last name, "Where's my daughter?"

"She wanted to get started on cleaning things so I just came over here alone. Thanks again for letting us go up there. It was a nice break from work." Caroline smiled as she handed her the keys.

"Would you care to explain what went on up there?" Destiny said, crossing her arms.

"What?" Caroline asked, suddenly wishing Kate had come along.

"My daughter is a genius and thinks well beyond anything I'll ever understand. But when it comes to a choice few subjects, she is naive and I can read her like a book." Destiny said, "So, I'll ask again Miss Scarlett, what did you do up at the cabin with my daughter."

Caroline opened her mouth and then thought for a second before saying, "Shouldn't this be a conversation to have with your daughter?"

"True. But look at it from what I can see. In the course of less than a month, my little girl went from living at home and spending time in her books to introducing you to us and moving in with you. Now she went on an overnight trip with you to the cabin my husband and I bought for our Valentine's Day retreat. I can't help but be suspicious." Destiny said, smiling wryly.

"What if she just moved in with a good friend and coworker to try and get out on her own?" Caroline asked.

"Stop dodging the question. What's between you and my daughter?" She said with a shake of her head. She was quick and determined, Caroline had to admire that.

She thought a moment more and then shrugged. It was hardly going to stay hidden forever, "Ma'am, I love Kate dearly. Please don't try to get in between us."

"That's what I thought. I won't try to stop you, but if you break my little girl's heart, I'll find you and break yours. Prove to me that I can trust you." She growled, eyeing Caroline all the while.

"Your own daughter's judgement isn't enough? Goodbye missus Winchester" Caroline said and walked over to the driveway without another word. She couldn't help but smile once her back was turned, Kate wasn't going to be too happy about this.

Getting on her scooter, she puttered away under the mother's watchful eye. The conversation had brought up another thought in Caroline as she drove home. Destiny was much more naive than her daughter if she thought she was all innocent until now. She imagined Kate hiding under the covers at home with one of those erotic books, a flashlight and a dildo. The thought brought a wide smile to her face.

*******

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Kate squealed when Caroline told her. Her face was completely red and she broke down into incoherent ramblings.

"Kate, its just your mother. She kind of cornered me." Caroline sighed, patting her on the back.

"Yes! But now my mother knows! She knows I'm gay... She knows I did it with you!" Kate whined, "I'm so embarrassed. Now whenever I go home, they'll know! They'll know that we... Oh goodness, they'll know!"

"Kate, calm down. They'll know we had sex. They have no idea that I grew a big dragon dick for you or that you're a naughty, horny slave girl in bed." Caroline said, nudging her arm playfully, "Unless you think I should tell your mother about my shapeshifting."

"Noooooooo!" Kate squealed, shaking her head wildly.

"Alright then. So all they'll know is that we had some plain old fashioned sex up at the cabin. In their bed. And their bathtub. And their kitchen." With saying that Caroline gave a cry and smacked herself on the forehead suddenly.

"What?!" Kate started.

"Kitchen table! I never got to fuck you over the kitchen table!" Caroline laughed, "I don't have one and it's one of those things you'd always hear about in romance movies or novels. The really wild sex always seems to happen on the kitchen table!"

"You are insufferable!" Kate grumbled, hiding her face again as she turned away.

"You love me and you wouldn't have it any other way." Caroline wrapped her in a tight hug to keep her from walking away. Kate looked back at her, face still tinged with red.

"It's not fair when you talk like that." Kate grumbled, her lip sticking out in a pout.

"Like what?" Caroline smiled.

"When you're right." Kate frowned.

Caroline laughed and kissed her warmly, drawing her lips back into a smile.

*******

The next day as they were getting home from work, Kate stopped Caroline on the way into the bedroom. While holding her arm and looking aeay, she mumbled something.

"What?" Caroline asked with a smile. The way she mumbled and fumbled was always so cute to her.

"Can you do a dog tonight?" Kate asked in barely more than a whisper.

"Say it out loud." Caroline teased.

"Can you be a dog tonight?" Kate asked at a normal volume.

"As in...?" Caroline prodded her arm.

"Ears... And a tail... And... And..." Kate turned her face and closed her eyes, "A knot."

"A knot! Whatever do you mean?" Caroline said, full well knowing what she meant. She knew she could never get Kate to lead, but at least if she could get her comfortable asking what she wanted, that would be victory enough.

"On your penis... Around the bottom of it..." Kate stared at the floor, "When you climax, it gets... Gets bigger inside me... And sticks us together."

"Ohhh! A knotted cock! Of course, I'd be happy to get myself stuck inside you." Caroline laughed, poking Kate on the nose. She lifted her chin, "Next time, why don't you just say so first?"

1...56789...21