All Comments on 'Arcana Pt. 02: A Succubi's Desire'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good

I really enjoyed this. Keep 'em coming! Really need more of this series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
story discontinuities

Still need a proofreader

softdominant699softdominant699over 4 years ago
Please keep writing.

Can there be another chapter with Caroline, Kate, Nal or any else futanari??

Can't seem to get enough of that.

Maybe a whole clan of shape shifters and magicians in an intense orgy.

That'll be great.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarover 4 years ago
I love this arcane Seattle!

I really hope to see more of this series. To be honest, though, you make the characters introduced as the protagonists far too fun and lovable to just abandon them in the next installment. I wanted to see Kate and Caroline pop up the whole time I was reading this part. When you abandon Yun and Nal in the next part I will be similarly disappointed, and I will still be pissed that I'm not getting to see into the lives of Carolyn and Kate anymore.

I understand that you want to tell the story from the point of view of the protagonist of each part, but please try to weave the prior protagonists into the plot and let us live their lives a bit longer. Otherwise, don't force me to fall in love with your disposable characters. If Kate and Caroline are going to be permanent members of the SI team, then it should be easy for them to show up and play a role in the lives of the new characters for each part in the future. Yum and Nal can always show up in side plots and whenever help is needed against the next big baddy.

Also, if Hail is going to be the main hero of the overarching story, you need to invest the same effort into her character as you have the focus characters of each part. As it stands, I take no comfort in Hall's presence in each part, where she could have been used to soften the blow of losing Caroline and Katelyn if she had been as likeable a character as the others. If you plan on bringing Dom in for the next part, it would be a good idea to give us some backstory on Hail and Dom (not necessarily those two together, though it wouldn't hurt if you want their relationship to blossom).

Other than that, thanks for writing these stories and posting them here! I've really enjoyed reading them, and regardless of the erotic nature of the stories, I find I love them for the characters and the plot far more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES