All Comments on 'Arcana's Path Ch. 02'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

So good! You are building another enchanting world for us. Thank you.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yes, I'm enjoying this series. 5/5

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Amazing work as always :)

Great continuation - really looking forward to reading more.

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

redbow_kimeeredbow_kimeeover 2 years ago

Loving this!!! Violet and Rin are soo cute. Kitty is hard to get a read on, but liking the drama with Arcana's mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love these stories. Great work.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 2 years ago

God, I think I have a new favorite story from you! I *cannot* wait for the next chapter!

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I really like Arcana and Kitty and there budding relationship. I think you might be taking it this way but I hope you make Kitty as powerful as Arcana someway. You've hinted at it and it would be so cool. Arcana just seems like she would want someone in her life that was on a equal footing as herself and someone who obviously doesn't care how powerful her mother is. Great work as usual.

.

Cheers

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Unless those two jokers are air force, because the Air Force is...special...(and based on their conduct...they could be), you don't call a freaking corporal "sir"! Period! NCO's work for a living, damn it! Call your sergeant "sir" sometime, I dare you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You would think two damaged individuals who basically have problems in common would figure things out pretty quick but they tend to both be stuck in their own heads. I did like how Kitty kicked that bitch of a mother out of the Jeep and then laid into her. That’s the great thing about not caring whether you live or die, threats mean nothing and you can live as dangerously as you like.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anubelore Dragons. Air Force. And agreed, "special" is the right word for it!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

What is with the they/them pronouns for Kitty? It's really distracting. That and her oddly affected speech (pirate meets anime delinquent?) Story earns you 4/5 so far, but the writing doesn't live up to the standard you set with Toofy.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

The anonymous asshole bitching about pronouns can go eat a vaguely-gendered dick.

As someone who is sick, but not to that degree... I get the nosebleeds and treating them as though they shouldn't matter. Been there; I usually use TP since it doesn't have lotion. I wish I could send Kitty a hug, but it would just piss her off anyways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES