Arcana's Path Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"N-nearly..." Kitty grunted.

"Fuck's sake, Kitty!" Arcana gasped, coming up for air and giving up. She collapsed sideways, knees on the floor and head on the bed. "Shit. I didn't make it."

The biker didn't say anything for a moment, just breathing hard. Then she slowly leaned up on her elbows and looked at Arcana with a dazed and happy look, "Ya, ya did."

"I'm buying a toy." Arcana pouted, rubbing her stiff neck, "And screw you for making me need help."

"I prefer givin'." Kitty gently reminded her.

She shook her head tiredly, "No. I want it to be fair. You can get me off without breaking a sweat. Getting you off is a fight."

Kitty slid down until she was sitting on the floor. She took Arcana by the chin and kissed her, as she slowly crawled into her lap and just kept kissing her. Gentle but firm as she deeply and deliberately explored Arcana's mouth.

She still tasted like shit, but Arcana was too tired to protest.

The biker didn't say anything, just holding onto her and kissing her, but Arcana knew what she was saying to her.