All Comments on 'Arcana's Path'

by shakna

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
Well

That was.......unusual?, it seems you are setting up for a follow up. Anyway it was an amusing and interesting read.

CarchariasCarchariasover 2 years ago

This was excellent. Can't wait for more.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

A good story, I also assume that there will be additional chapters, I hope so anyway.

There were a couple times were you shifted perspective that wasn't clear especially as you are following 2 separate storylines as well as both perspectives in 1 of the stories.

Maybe a bit clearer when you are changing, I have seen writers put the person's name when you are about to switch, maybe some ***** when switching stories. Just something to clearly indicate a change.

mharrisonmharrisonover 2 years ago

Great story !! Does very much seem like it needs a continuation - please :)

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Super fun. More please.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

The two separate story lines must have some common connection other than just the magic aspect, but I haven't figured out what it possibly could be at this point. A hint would have been nice. It would have at least shown some direction that you're trying to achieve. But it was still fun to read. 5/5

dracothorndracothornover 2 years ago

Looking forward to chapter 2. Also, chapter 5.

Lots of potential in this world, and I look forward to seeing where you'll go in it.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I don't know how you do it but you come up with the most fascinating characters to populate your stories. What a fantastic job creating a whole new world in just a few pages that just makes me want to know more. It would have been nice to have some kind of connection between the 2 sets of characters but I guess I can wait for it. Well done.

.

Cheers

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

Great story. Super imaginative and and fun. Also, my cat says "Feed me, slave" every day. She just does.

PartlyPartlyover 2 years ago

I’ll double down on what Harga says below. Except I don’t mind at all that there isn’t an obvious connection between the story threads yet. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate to be that them, but not a fan of non-binary characters in any story. The pronouns just dont work, adding unnecessary confusion to what I guess is a great story. Got about 2 pages in and said nope, they's not gonna do it.

shaknashaknaover 2 years agoAuthor

@anon - I don't think that I've introduced a non-binary character in Arcana's Path, to date...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shakna, my apologies. I think a few errors in pronouns threw me off. Your works are stellar and greatly appreciated. So sorry for my mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I utterly and completely loved this story. You not only managed to create an all encompassing story but you ended it on what was undoubtedly one of the hottest sex scenes I have had the pleasure of picturing. Thank you for posting this and for giving me something to dream about.

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

Coming back to reread this for the... Third time? Maybe fourth?

It's arguably the best story on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny, and amazingly sexy, with in the storytelling and the confident way our favourite author descries things you can't Thank you,shakna, it's the frirst gay fiction I've read where the ideas were the most important part!

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

This is freaking fabulous, loving the back and forth. Hilariously sexy too!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershakna@shakna
My favourite writings are my fantasy-world settings, my followers adore my forbidden romances. There's a few things to find here. It's always fun to hear from a fan, and who knows... You might inspire me to write something. I try and respond to every email, but you may have t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES