Arcana's Path

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." Arcana hesitated nervously, "Mostly just... Romantic kissing. I mean it. Stop laughing."

Kitty grinned broadly, "Damn. Is your head going to explode if I overshare? Been thinking about your glass shower. Me, down on my knees, you -"

"Stop talking." Arcana put her head in her hands, "Please."

A rough hand grabbed one of hers and squeezed, "You're doing fine, girl. I'm not just teasing you. I am into you for more than just the magic stuff. You're cute and sweet. There's not much of either of those in my life. I want some more of it. In particular, the girl who blushes even though she bought me some damn sexy underwear."

"The girl in the shop picked it out." Arcana mumbled nervously.

Kitty shrugged, "Still wearing it for you. Means something. If nothing else, I am modelling it for you, 'kay? Take some photos for my contact or something. Also, for horny mornings."

"Can you be sweet without messing with my head?" Arcana asked, feeling like she might die of embarrassment.

The biker cocked her head, "Uh... Nope. You look too cute when I do it. Oh, hey. Looks like our food is coming. Try not to get drunk. I want you to remember it this time."

"Designated driver." Arcana said quickly, "No drinking and dragoning. Not unless you want your passenger to throw up. Dragons are... Distractable."

---

Arcana walked her back to their waiting dragon, as Kitty swayed on her feet. She'd drunk more than she intended, and had her stomach stuffed with things she had no idea if they existed or not.

This might be one of the best dates of her life, now all she needed was to end it on a high note and she might consider her life fulfilled.

"So, do you want me to take you home?"

Kitty rolled her eyes and grabbed the woman by the chin and kissed her. Arcana just froze up as their lips met. She was soft and gentle, just like her personality.

She leaned back, "I want you to take me home. To yours. I'm not so far out of it that I can't show off. You're fuckin' sexy, Arcana. Have been since I saw you hanging off the back of an out-of-control fireballin' dragon."

Arcana took a ragged deep breath, and failed to say anything.

Kitty grinned at her and put both arms around her shoulders, "Want me to kiss you again?"

The woman gave a small nod.

Arcana was nervous and slow, whilst Kitty was practised and confident. She felt a thrill down her spine as small hands tangled in her hair timidly, before holding her sides gently.

She spun them around, to push Arcana up against the side of the dragon. One hand slipping round and through the slit on the dress to grasp her ass as she pushed her tongue into her mouth.

The woman let out a tiny sound of ecstasy before responding and kissing her back just as deeply. She toyed with her tongue, breathing through her nose as she pushed up against her, and ran a finger along the edge of Arcana's underwear.

Kitty broke the kiss, and used one of her hands to flip her hair out of her eyes, "So, we going back to your place now?"

"Um... Yeah." Arcana managed.

---

Arcana barely got her feet onto the ground before she found Kitty inside her mouth again. The woman was assertive and aggressive, but there was an unexpected tenderness to the kiss.

The dragon trainer tried to pull away, lead the two of them in their tight dresses towards the elevator. Kitty responded by slipping a hand into her dress and grabbing her butt, ignoring her.

Arcana pushed her away, "I am not having sex surrounded by dragons. It isn't safe."

"Aw." The woman grinned at her, and then pulled at her dress, "I'd carry ya, but these are too tight to get ya legs round me."

She grabbed her wrist again and pulled her over to the sliding doors. She punched in her apartment code, and gave a little breathless gasp as she felt Kitty slip her hand inside the dress again, and then straight into her panties.

"Mmm. Good 'n wet."

Arcana flushed partly in embarrassment, and partly because Kitty was all but inside her, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Don't worry. Don't need be doing anything." Kitty said huskily and kissed her neck, "I'll be takin' care of ya."

She stood there, not knowing if it was the cold cutting through her dress, or the woman playing with her and kissing her, that was causing her to shiver and yell internally that the elevator was too slow.

The doors eventually slid open, causing Arcana to make a strangled noise as she tried to bury the moan in her throat. The staff member in the elevator closed his eyes briefly, and then turned away from the two of them.

Kitty pushed them inside, and then pushed Arcana against the wall and started making out with her again. She was beyond embarrassed at how forward and fearless her date was, but she was beyond resisting them.

She could feel the scar in her Kitty's tongue where a tongue stud had once been, but it was long gone, which Arcana was somewhat grateful for. Didn't want to both learn how to kiss a girl and kiss someone with a piercing at the same time.

However, she could also feel some other piercings through the thin material between them as Kitty tried to make certain there was no distance between the two.

Arcana could feel a single piercing through Kitty's right nipple, opposite side to her eyebrow piercing, pushing right in like neither of them were wearing bras.

There was also definitely something at least close to Kitty's downstairs.

The staffmember coughed, and Arcana tried to push Kitty off her so they could walk into her apartment. The woman was having none of it. She spun Arcana for a moment, still playing with her tongue, before hooking a foot behind her ankle and delivering them both smoothly to the floor.

"Bedroooom." Arcana moaned, as the door started to shut.

Kitty sat on top of her, throwing the dress over her head and to the floor, "No need. I gots something just as soft, right here."

"My first time wi-" Arcana's protest was cut off by Kitty's tongue.

Resisting wasn't in her. She didn't really want her first time with a woman to be on the floor in front of her door, but she also didn't give a damn. All that mattered right now was Kitty, and the way she was making her feel.

Arcana felt like she was close, despite having done practically nothing. Felt like Kitty knew it, and was toying with her. Dragging out the moment before her orgasm would arrive.

Kitty grabbed her hands and put them to her breasts. Arcana squeezed the softness in amazement, and thumbed the little embedded thing in her nipple, which resulted in Kitty letting out a grunting growl into her mouth.

"You are late, slave. You will feed me." Her cat instructed, striding over and sitting by her head.

Arcana glared up at him, "Fuck off, you rude little shit."

"Riight. Gotcha." Kitty swept her into her arms, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she did, and carried Arcana into the bedroom, kicking the door closed before the cat could join them.

Then the woman half tossed Arcana onto the bed, dragging her to the edge and grinning at her, "Ya too well dressed, by half. Want me to take it off? Or wanna put on a show?"

She squirmed with the dress, only halfway getting it over her head before she heard Kitty hit the floor in hysterics. She half sat there, arms poking skywards, with the dress stuck in her face and snapped, "Are you going to laugh at me all night, or help?"

"Both?" Kitty said and Arcana felt firm hands grab the clothing and start to pull, but true to her word, the biker kept laughing.

She glared, red-faced, as it came free. "You suck."

"That I do." Kitty waggled her tongue at her, and shoved her flat on the bed by the shoulders. As Arcana tried to lift up on her elbows to complain some more, Kitty whipped off her panties in a singular motion, throwing them into the window with an embarrassing splat, and then tried to pull her knees apart.

Arcana snapped them together. "Say sorry, first."

"For what?" Kitty looked at her in genuine surprise.

"Laughing at me!"

Kitty rolled her eyes, "Girl, ya cute. That means I'm gonna laugh at you sometimes. Either deal with it, or tell me to fuck off. I ain't a flower. That ain't gonna change just 'cos I wanna fuck you stupid."

Arcana growled in frustration. She hated the ultimatum. She desperately wanted Kitty to finish what she'd started. She also wanted to fall asleep in the woman's arms, too exhausted to move.

However, she also despised being laughed at.

Kitty grinned at her and slowly started easing her knees apart, "Fuckin' cute."

Arcana only put up some token resistance, and felt annoyed that Kitty knew that it was exactly that. The woman's rough hands running up and down her legs before grabbing her behind the knees and tipping her up.

She barely got out a sound of surprise before Kitty's tongue darted into her, and ran up the inside of her vagina. Arcana's hands balled into fists, grabbing the sheets as she let out a long moan, followed by a breathless gasp.

Fuck it. Kitty could do whatever she wanted to her.

Her nose was nestling against Arcana's clit as her head bobbed up and down, hungrily going to town on her as her hair swayed up and down. The dragon trainer moaned and shivered, hot flushes passing through her like a fever as Kitty's expertise was shown off without a singular pause.

The tongue danced from hood to back inside her, getting deeper each time. Kitty occasionally sucking at the edges of her pussy as Arcana found herself completely at the mercy of the woman.

Even if Arcana had by chance developed insanity enough to ask Kitty to stop, she wouldn't have been able to. She felt like she was being fucked, well and truly. This wasn't just oral, this was actual tongue fucking.

Tom had gone down on Arcana plenty of times. Either he was a goddamned moron, or Kitty was a fucking sex goddess. She didn't know which, and she frankly didn't care. All she cared about was the hungry waves of bliss she was riding.

"Astraea!" Arcana cursed, "I'm... I'm..."

Kitty didn't slow down through Arcana's first orgasm. Nor did she show the least bit of mercy for the second. She only became gentle and playful when she was screaming through her fourth, twisting up the sweaty sheets around her fitfully.

The woman flopped up beside her on the bed, playfully running her fingers along her swollen lower lips, "I like ya."

"Mother's mercies." Arcana gasped, staring at her, "Do you expect... Me to be... After that?"

Kitty kissed her firmly, and tweaked a nipple through her bra, "I could probably screw you again in ten minutes. Just need a breather. Want some water?"

Arcana nodded soundlessly, as Kitty's eyes sparkled.