Architect and My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch I called her office and she answered.

"This is Ann," she said.

"I am fixing a dinner for us tonight. Are you going to pull that late night stuff again tonight or will you be home at your regular time?" I asked.

"There is a chance that I might have to work just an hour tonight. I will call you when I leave work. I promise!" she said.

"You better call me because if you are late and I call your office and you don't answer, then you better get a motel room. You will not be welcome here!" I said.

"Honey, you are being silly. There is nothing to be concerned about," she said and hung up.

Ann did call me about 6:30 and said she was leaving for home. She arrived home at 7 pm and she once again smelled of alcohol. She gave me a nice hug but no kiss.

"Sorry I am late. I told you that we are working overtime on the contract. The owner of the architectural firm that is hiring us was in our office today helping me with the details. He took the team for a drink afterwards. I just had a shot and then left so that I would not be too late," my wife said.

I noticed a small white blob fairly low on the front of her blouse. It looked very much like semen to me.

"Honey, you have something on the front of your blouse and it didn't come from your work or the bar," I said with a smirk on my face.

She looked down trying to see the top portion of her blouse so I grabbed the bottom and held it up to her face. Her face went white and she tried to run upstairs, however, I grabbed her by the shoulders and made her face me.

"Ann, we both know what that is on your blouse. I think you better tell me what is going on," I said.

"Honey, it isn't what you think it is.... Well, it is, but.... oh shit!" my wife said.

"Come sit down on the couch with me and you are going to tell me exactly what is going on," I said.

I still had a hold on her shoulders. I guided her over to the couch and gently pushed her to sit down. I sat down beside her but I was ready to grab her again in case she tried to jump up and leave. Although I was very angry inside, I tried to be calm for the discussion.

"Ann, we have not fucked once since I have been home and I know why. I know that you are having an affair," I said.

My wife's face instantly went white and she looked afraid.

"I know that you were fucking someone while I was away and you were doing it in our bed upstairs," I said.

"Honey, how could you possibly know that?" my wife asked.

"I found a condom wrapper under our bed a couple of days after I returned from Europe and you know that I don't wear them. That tells me that you were fucking someone in our bed while I was gone," I said and I showed her the baggie with the condom wrapper inside. "You will recognize the brand name because I imagine that you have thrown many of them away while I was gone."

"Oh God!" my wife said. She looked terrified.

"I think that you are trying to continue your affair on these two Wednesdays. Last Wednesday you were late coming home and your blouse was buttoned up incorrectly, probably because you were letting someone play with your tits. Tonight you came home late with semen on your blouse. This morning I checked your nightstand and found your diaphragm was gone. You only wear your diaphragm when you are fucking. Care to explain that to me? " I said.

"Honey, I did not fuck anyone tonight and that is the truth," my wife said.

"Maybe, but you were planning to fuck your lover because that is why you wore your diaphragm. If you didn't fuck him, then you gave him a blowjob instead and spilled some on your blouse," I said.

My wife lowered her eyes and just nodded her head yes.

"You cannot be my wife because my wife would not do these things. Ever since I have come home, I have felt like I am living with a stranger. I know you are having an affair so don't try to lie your way out of it. I know it is getting late and you have to work tomorrow. We will discuss your affair tomorrow night but at least explain to me about these Wednesday nights," I said angrily.

"I.....I had told him it was over when you came home but...he....he convinced me to have a quickie after work," Ann said.

"Ann, I want all the details because I don't want something coming up in the future because you failed to tell me about it," I said firmly.

"He called me at work and said we could keep it short so that I would not be very late getting home and maybe you would not notice. Since you were here in the house, we could not come here, so we tried to do it in his car but it wasn't successful. Honey, are you sure that you want to hear all this?" Ann said.

"Yes, I want to hear every little detail," I said.

"Last Wednesday night he drove around for an hour trying to find a place to park which made me really late. We made-out for a while. He played with my tits and then fingered me to orgasm while we were kissing. We tried to fuck in the front passenger seat but his seats do no recline far enough. Then he wanted to fuck in the back seat but he was too tall and his back seat was too short. He became irritated so I gave him a blowjob so I could get home. It took him a long time to cum which didn't help. My jaws were so tired and sore that night. On my way home that night, I stopped at a liquor store and bought a pint of bourbon. When I got in our garage, I rinsed my mouth out to hide the semen odor. I figured that you would accept my story that I had a drink after work," my wife explained..

"And what about tonight?" I asked.

"He called me and wanted to have another quickie after work tonight. I told him that I almost was caught last Wednesday and the answer was no. When I left work, he was there waiting for me by my car. He insisted that we have a quickie again tonight and opened the door to his car.. I got in and we made-out for a while. He intended to do doggy position in his backseat, but just trying to get into position, he kept hitting his head on the roof of his SUV which made him angry. We didn't fuck, in fact, I never was undressed. I gave him a blowjob but he was having some trouble cumming. My jaws were getting tired so I finished him off with a hand job. That is how I must have gotten some on my blouse. I again rinsed my mouth with some bourbon in our garage to hide the blowjob. I made sure both times that I did not kiss you when I got home," my wife explained.

"Ann, are you so stupid that you would think that I would not notice you were late and your clothing was a mess? It seems like you wanted to be caught having an affair," I said.

Ann just looked down at the floor.

"Tell me who are you fucking?" I asked.

My wife started to cry and said, "No one that you would know."

"Ann, don't protect the guy because when I find out, I am going to teach him a lesson about fucking my wife," I said.

"Please don't do that. I don't want you going to jail," she said.

"You can either tell me his name or I will find out on my own and then things will be worse for both you and him," I said.

My wife just shook her head no. Ann is very stubborn and I knew that she would not reveal the man's name. I will have to find out his identity by some other means. Whoever he is, he is going to pay for fucking my wife.

"Why are you defending this guy? Are you in love with him?" I asked.

"Oh no! I only love you," my wife answered.

"You must have strong feelings for him because you have been denying me sex but giving it to your lover. So, do you intend to leave me for him?" I asked.

"Oh God no! It was just a little fling and I don't love him. I love only you. I would never leave you," she said.

"I am tired of being refused sex while you are fucking someone else. You have to make a choice: You either want him or me because you cannot have both. I also have a decision to make. Do I divorce you and find a woman who will give me sex or do I keep you? You will either end this affair tonight or else you must move out. Do you understand me?" I asked angrily.

My wife shook her head yes and was crying.

"It is late and you need to get to bed so that you can get up early for work. So, tomorrow while you are at work, I want you to make your decision. Do you want to stay married to me or do you want to keep on fucking your lover. You cannot have both. Also, consider what you would do if I were the one having an affair. Tomorrow night after work you will be here on time and we will discuss your affair without the damned lies. In the meantime, I will be considering what to do with you and what to do about your lover," I said angrily.

My wife had stopped crying but said nothing.

"Go clean up and get to bed. I am tired of looking at you," I said.

Ann ran up stairs and into the bathroom. I heard her lock the door. She took a long shower and afterward came into our bedroom wearing just a towel. She dropped it seductively and crawled into bed. She laid on her side and patted the bed indicating that she was ready for me. I undressed and headed down the hall. I went into the guest bedroom and slammed the door. This is my house and I will not move out, but I don't have to sleep with her, especially in that bed.

A little later there was knocking on the guest bedroom door, then she opened the door just a couple of inches.

"Honey, please come sleep with me. I left my diaphragm in for us and it is unused. Let me show you just how much I love you. Please!" my wife said.

"So are you offering me sex now? You should have been giving me sex every day since I returned, but no, you were giving it to your lover. I have never had sex after someone else and I am not going to start now. I can't believe you, Ann. You really must think I am stupid. Go to bed!" I said.

SECOND WEEK HOME -- THURSDAY:

I left my house before my wife was up because I didn't want to deal with her this morning. I went for a long drive to clear my head. I needed time to think about what to do with Ann and her lover. I decided that I should talk with her boss about her working overtime.

Tom Merrill is the President and CEO of the engineering firm where my wife works. He and I are professional friends but not socializing friends. We see each other at the Monthly Professional Engineering Council meetings and have served on a couple of engineering committees together. I gave him a call on his cell phone so that my call would not be routed through my wife. I told him that I wanted to see him right away and asked him to meet me for an early lunch.

oooo

I arrived at the restaurant a little early and got a table back in the corner.

"Hello Tom," I said when he arrived and I shook his hand. "I asked for a corner table so that we can talk privately."

"Jim, it is good to see you. Your wife tells me that you have spent all of June in Europe. How did you like it?" Tom asked.

"The work was very interesting but part of it was quite dangerous. We had armed guards with us at all times when on site and I had to carry my handgun on my hip. The evenings were always lonesome and I missed being here with my wife," I answered.

"I have kept her busy to keep her from missing you too much," Tom said jokingly.

"That is what I wanted to talk to you about, Tom. She has been coming home late, like 8 pm or later, from work and smelling of liquor. She said she was late because she had to work late. What exactly are you guys working on?" I asked.

"I haven't had her stay after work in over a year, and when I did, we quit at 6 pm. Ann has been working on the presentation and the contract for a large project for a couple of weeks now but there is no overtime authorized," he explained.

"Tom, I also wanted to ask you why she had to stay late the night I came home from Europe. She failed to pick me up at the airport and I had to take a taxi home. Ann said it was because you had her working on the project," I said.

"Jim, she left work early that Friday because she told me that she had to meet you at the airport," Tom said. "I don't understand why she failed to meet you!"

"Really? Everything that you have told me confirms my suspicions. Thanks for your valuable input. I now know that she is spending time with someone and she is lying about it to me," I said.

"Jim, I am sorry to hear all this. I have always held Ann to a high standard. I am very surprised that she is doing something behind your back. It does answer some stuff I have heard around the office about Ann. That is gossip so I would rather not say anything," Tom said.

"Since I have been back, she is like a different person. Could you keep an eye on her and let me know if you notice anything?" I asked.

"I would be happy to do that for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, just call me on my cell phone anytime," he said.

After my meeting with Tom, I know that she was not working overtime but she was fucking someone!

In the "cheating wife" stories I have read, the husband always hires a private detective to get the documentation needed for a divorce. Although I could afford to hire one, we live in a small town and there isn't one within several hundred of miles from us. The main reason I have not confronted my wife yet is that I wanted to know whom she is fucking. Although I am very angry with my wife, I am really blaming the guy because there is a good chance that he is seducing her because Ann has never shown an interest in other men. He convinced her to have sex even though I was back home. I want to personally teach him a lesson. I decided to set a trap for my wife and her lover.

oooo

My wife came home at her usual 5:30 time. When she walked in, she tried to give me a quick kiss but I moved so that she could not. She just said, "I am sorry!" She ran upstairs and I could hear her crying in our bedroom. Later she came downstairs in casual clothes. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She made us dinner but there was no conversation while we ate.

Finally I broke the silence by saying, "I had planned to discuss your infidelity tonight, however, I have an emergency meeting at Pantex in Texas tomorrow (Friday) so I don't have time tonight. I have to leave early tomorrow morning and will return early Saturday afternoon. Since I can't trust you to pick me up at the airport, I will drive my car.

"You need to use the time to decide if you want me or your lover. I have told you that you cannot have us both. If you want your lover, then I expect you to be gone when I return from Texas. Take what you need for a few days. I will make arrangements for you to get the rest of your stuff. I don't give a shit where you go, just be gone from my house.

"However, if you decide that you want to stay with me, then be here ready to fully discuss you affair when I return so don't plan anything for either Saturday or Sunday. Ann, drop the lies because I know more than you think I do."

I went into the guest bedroom and locked the door. There was no knocking on the door tonight.

SECOND WEEK HOME -- FRIDAY:

Even though it was earlier than our normal wake-up time, Ann was already up and was making breakfast for us. When I walked into the kitchen, she started to give me a hug but I waved her off. Her eyes were red and puffy so I knew that she had been crying. I am not certain that she slept at all. I think she started breakfast when she heard me get up. After breakfast I packed some clothes and my laptop into a small overnight bag while my wife was watching.

"You are coming back to me, aren't you?" she asked.

"This is my house so I will return here Saturday afternoon. However, you have to decide if you are going to be living here or not," I said angrily.

"Honey, I will be here. You are my husband and I want only you," Ann said.

"I will call you tonight when my meeting is over. You better be here and you better answer my phone call. I will be home Saturday afternoon so have all your damned lovers out of here before I get home," I said.

"I promise that I will be the only one here Saturday," she said.

She walked me to the door and said, "Have a good trip! I love you!"

The Trap

I drove to the airport and parked in the same lot that I always use and then caught the bus to the car rental area. I drove the rental car back home and parked a couple of houses away from my house. I used my remote to open our garage door. My wife's car was gone so she must be at work. I called her at work on my cell phone just to make certain that she was at work.

"This is Ann," she answered her work phone.

"I forgot to thank you for breakfast. I know it was extra early," I said.

"It's OK, Honey. I wanted to show you that I love you," she said.

"I will be back on Saturday afternoon. While I am gone, think about what your life will be like without me or this house to live in," I said.

"Oh God! Don't say that. You are my husband and I will do anything I can to keep you. I promise that I will be at home waiting for you," Ann said.

She started with the "I am sorry" stuff so I hung up and walked to the backside of my house where there are no security cameras. I unlocked and entered through the back door.

Since the only evidence I have so far is the condom wrapper I found under our bed, I decided to start my search there. There was nothing under our bed so I looked in her nightstand and saw that her diaphragm was in its case. Maybe my catching her Wednesday night has stopped her extracurricular love life. I checked the sheets on our bed. They were freshly put on this morning so maybe she is expecting company tonight. She was using the white sheets with the green pine trees across the top edge. I remade the bed.

Next I checked the laundry basket in the bathroom. There were several of her panties in it but none looked suspicious but I did not find the black thong underwear. Maybe she has them on for her lover tonight.

I assumed that the guy must shower at my house before he goes home to his wife. I am going to stop that from happening tonight. I gathered all of the towels, both large and small, from the master bathroom, the guest bathroom and the linen closet. Whoa! Behind a stack of wash cloths in the linen closet, I found a glass with a toothbrush, a man's deodorant, an aftershave bottle and a large box of condoms. It was the same brand of condom that matched the wrapper that I had found under our bed. Yep, her lover cleans up here before returning to his wife. He probably does not spend the night because there were no shaving items. I left the guy's stuff where it was because he would need the condoms tonight. I took all the towels downstairs and threw them into a black trash bag and hid it in the garage. I hid my robe incase he tried to use it.

I checked the rest of the house and everything seemed normal. I cannot check her emails because she uses her laptop which she takes to work every day. After work, she brings her computer home but she keeps it where she can always see it, besides it and her phone are password protected.

I checked my house phone for phone calls. We have a "land line" through the internet which connects to my desktop computer in my office. My computer records phone numbers and names for all incoming and outgoing calls. I scrolled back to the month of June. I decided to look only at outgoing calls since there were so many spam phone calls in the incoming folder. I saw several phone calls to her elderly aunt in Florida but there were two phone calls to a number that was definitely suspicious. I called the number using the land line through the VPN in our computer so that the person could not see who was calling.

It rang twice and then was answered by a man. "Hello," he said.

"I am trying to reach Mrs. Waters. To whom am I speaking?" I asked.

"This is Frank Aarons. You have a wrong number," he said angrily.

123456...8