Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he had made it to his parents' house it was just after 11pm. He had his own key so that he didn't have to wake anyone. Upon entering the house, he saw no one when he entered the house, probably because everyone was either asleep or in their rooms.

He had told his Mother he would be there Wednesday and not Tuesday but wanted to surprise her. She had asked if he was bringing anyone, as she was always concerned that he had only had one girlfriend, and he told her that he may have a friend coming. Tony didn't know, but this excited his mother as she had made some special Coquito for him and his friend along with an early Dulce De Leche as well. She didn't know that her son was just telling her this to make her feel better, but knew he was depressed.

Tony made his way up to his old room. As it was in basically the same way that he left it when he moved to go to college, he put his bags down and got ready for bed. His body and clothes smelled different from being in the doctor's office so he decided to sleep in the nude just to make sure he wouldn't have to coat the bed in that smell. He had taken the pills once he left the office but couldn't remember if he needed to take one or two. Shrugging he tipped the bottle up thinking he was taking two pills, but in actuality he had swallowed four of them. He climbed into bed pondering how the day would go tomorrow and Thursday.

He heard a noise outside his bedroom and giggling. He knew it was his older sister Jasmine coming home, most likely drunk off her ass, causing him to groan in displeasure. His bedroom door was closed when he got there so he didn't have to worry about her realizing that he was home.

Since her bedroom was next to his, he could almost hear everything that was going on in there. He heard her talking to herself, giggling as she rummaged through her room looking for something.

Then something caught his ear. He heard a light buzzing sound. He wondered if there was a bee either inside the house or right outside his window but then realized it was coming from his sister's room. He shook his head, trying to get the sound out of his head so he wouldn't worry about it and could sleep, when he heard a light moan. His eyes shot wide now realizing what the buzzing sound was.

His sister must have struck out that night with whatever man she was after and was horny so she was masturbating. She probably didn't know he was home and since his room was the only one that shared a wall with hers, she could do it without alerting anyone else. He heard a couple whimpers before her orgasm peaked and she called out, mostly thanking God and some things about Jesus. After that the buzzing sound went away and the room was quiet. Within ten minutes, he could hear her light snoring.

###################################################################################

Morning crept over the Sutton house. Jasmine was woken by her mother just after 8am. She wasn't a morning person but knew that her mother needed help with the grocery shopping as well as starting the cooking for their meal tomorrow. Groaning, she got out of bed. Her groggy mind barely noticed the vibrator she had used the night before still sitting on the bed. She wiped it down with her shirt, noting that she would need to clean it later when the coast was clear.

She then headed to the shower. She had needed one so she could look as perfect as she could. She knew that everyone looked up to her as she was the embodiment of perfection and she needed to keep that appearance up for as long as possible. Her grades were just barely above average, so she needed to use her looks and charm to get what she wanted.

As she thought back to the night before, she was angered to find out her boyfriend of four months was in bed with another guy. Of all the guys he could be in bed with, it was the guy she was thinking of dumping him for!

She just couldn't fathom why these two men would pick each other over her! She had the flattest stomach that was possible. Her ass was praised more times than she could remember. Her breasts were large enough but still had that perkiness to them. To her, and anyone else that had seen her recently, she was truly hot! No, hot was not a good enough word! She was a goddess! If she really put on her charms, she could get any guy she wanted. She had even seen her professors and her own father eyeing her in that way. If she wanted, she could sleep with any of them to get what she wanted.

She groaned about seeing her brother that day. But she definitely didn't need her boyfriend's help in tormenting her brother. She just couldn't believe that he wouldn't want to keep his body in pristine shape. If he did, then he could easily have girls hanging off his arms at all times, even a special one or two ladies that she knew had a crush on him for the longest time. He was handsome enough in the face and had her genes as well. She shrugged knowing he was a lost cause as she ran the loofah over her naked body, making sure to get all of herself clean.

She would need to keep her focus on Isabelle. She had helped Isabelle to score the hottest guy in her school and lose her virginity as well. They had had a few lesbian encounters as well as she showed her little sister how to teach a man to pleasure her as well as how to suck a cock, using one of her dildos. She loved her sister as she did her brother, but saw her sister as her project. She wanted her sister to be the queen of the school and take after her.

Once she was out of the shower and dressed, her mother was just coming out of her room and asked her to wake her brother and his friend. She was surprised as she thought he wouldn't be home until tomorrow. She saw both his room and the guest room doors closed. She didn't think that her brother would be in the spare room, so she lightly knocked on his door. She heard light snoring on the other end so she decided to go in.

When she opened the door, she was amazed at what she saw. There was a man lying on his bed. He had to be close to or over 6' and was muscular. She was instantly wet when she looked him over. She looked back to the spare bedroom door, realizing that his friend must have booted him from his bedroom and slept here instead.

What really amazed her was that this man was completely nude. His abs and chest were well defined though not overly muscular. She instantly knew that he took care of his body. Then she saw movement out of the corner of her eye. As she followed the moment between his legs, she could see the head of his cock showing between his legs from under the sheet. Her eyes went wide as if his cock was showing then he had to be big. She tried to think how big, but knew it had to be at least over 9" erect!

Then, without thinking, a sinister thought was implanted in her mind. She was wearing her crop top that accentuated her breasts and showed off her mid section. When she would wear it without her bra, her dark nipples could be seen pressing against the material, as they were at this at this time. She also had on short boy shorts that hugged her hips and showed off every curve of her ass, along with each crease of her tight and now soaking wet pussy. She rarely wore panties as it was easier to get a cock inside of her if they weren't on.

She took a few steps into her brother's room and closed and locked the door. She moved closer to this unknown man who was fast asleep. If she was careful enough once she got her prize, she could have a nice hard cock deep in her throat and possibly a quick fuck when he woke up. Her brother may be mad at her, but he would get over it.

If this guy's size was real from what she had seen, she knew she would feel more full than she ever had. The biggest cock she had taken up to this point was 8". The rest of her was virgin territory and she was eager to see if bigger really meant better. She had even specifically only slept with a few of her boyfriend's, deciding to string the others along that she didn't find worthy.

Once she was next to the bed she carefully lifted the sheet that was covering his groin, watching his half flaccid cock. To her, it looked as though it was watching her and she just couldn't remove her eyes from it. She was well experienced at giving blowjobs but she only did it so that she could get them hard and get laid herself. She had only swallowed one guy before and that was when she was less experienced. This time however, she was going to suck this cock like her life depended on it and swallow his load down her throat. Nothing was going to stop her!

She moved his leg so she could lie between his. Then she took hold of his cock at the base and had trouble getting her hand around the entire thing! Not only was it long, it was thick too. Her mouth and cunt were both drooling in anticipation! She started to stoke him a few times but knew she needed some lubrication. She spit on the head, just enough to add some lube and started to stoke him much easier.

Once his cock was hard enough, she gasped at the realization that this was the biggest cock she had ever had both in her hand and was going to put her mouth on! He was definitely bigger than 9" but she didn't have a way to measure him so she didn't know the exact length. Now that he was good and hard, she put her mouth on the tip. Instantly, she felt electricity running throughout her body. It almost felt like she would have an orgasm just by sucking him off, which she thought was preposterous.

She tried to take him as deep into her throat as possible, but was only able to get a little over half down before her gag reflex kicked in. As she was now drooling on this gorgeous piece of man-meat, she had plenty of lubrication so that she could stroke him perfectly. The more she sucked, the more her clit throbbed, wanting her pussy to be filled by this wonderful, perfect cock that he had!

Then it happened without warning. Her nipples were harder than they had been. She felt her canal tighten as her orgasm hit her and moaned around his cock, causing a rippling affect. She had been dry humping the bed, but in her boy shorts, she didn't have much stimulation on her clit itself. She wondered how she was able to achieve her orgasm just by sucking his cock. However she really didn't care as he had brought her to orgasm and that was all that had mattered!

Tony was having the most wonderful dream! He was finally getting laid for once, and in his dream his cock was normal size and he was satisfying the most beautiful blonde! He had a bad night as he kept waking every hour feeling pain, but forced himself to go back to sleep. Now, as he was coming out of his dream state, he felt something he had never felt before. He had pleasure running the entire length of his cock that was shooting throughout his body, even down to his toes. It was so good, he found himself moaning. Even when he masturbated, he never made any noises other than a light grunt if it was better than the other times, but that was rare. This, however, was the best thing he had felt, ever!

As his groggy mind came out of its sleep state and he started to open his eyes, he knew he was about to cum. When he did, he came hard, harder than he had ever cum before. But that is not what shocked him. When he came, he heard moaning that wasn't coming from him.

His eyes shot wide as he first looked at the ceiling and looked around the room. He was in his old bedroom at his parent's house, that he knew for sure. As he looked down his chest to his cock, he saw someone's head bobbing on his cock, though all he could see was a curtain of blonde hair. Looking at his body, he didn't recognize it. It was as confusing as the woman who was sucking his cock.

She then released his cock from her mouth and pushed her hair back over her head as she held it against her face, running her tongue up and down it all while grinning madly. She had this look in her eyes like a hunger that she needed to quench. Then the shock hit him. This was Jasmine, his sister! He freaked out jumping up!

"Jasmine, what the fuck are you doing?" he yelled at her.

She looked at him confused. How did this unknown guy know who she was? Could it be that her brother had told him about her? That couldn't be it, there had to be a better explanation.

"Wait! What the fuck happened to my voice and why is my cock so big?" he asked confused. He felt like he was in a Twilight Zone episode. He jumped up and ran out of his room quickly, realizing that he was moving much faster than he generally would, noting the wet spot that she had between her legs as he tried his hardest not to look. As he was running to the bathroom in his birthday suit, he saw his mother coming up the stairs.

"There you are sleepy ..." his mother, Vanessa, started to say only to be stopped in her tracks as she stared at the perfectly fit man that was right in front of her with the largest cock she had ever seen. Her husband was almost 8", though he was not that thick. But this cock that moved before her, was long and thick. She looked over at her son's room and saw the confused look on her daughter's face. "Who was that and where is your brother?"

"Mom, I ... um ... I don't know. But he knew my name, Mom," Jasmine said as she committed his size on her hand and the taste in her mouth to memory.

"Well if your brother is not in there then he should be ..." Vanessa started to say but saw that the guest bedroom was empty when she opened the door. She came to the realization that the man she saw must have been her son. But if that was true, then why was she so aroused at the moment? She had fooled around with her brother when they were younger. But once he met his soon to be wife they stopped and never did anything further, though she had wanted to take it further. It wasn't until she met her husband that she found a love like the love she had for her brother.

Tony stood in the bathroom, staring at the mirror. This couldn't be him. He began to freak out. He ran his hands over his body and noticed his bulging belly was gone, his double chin was no more and his thick chunky thighs were now tight and muscular. But most of all, his penis was huge. He grabbed it and squeezed hard feeling pain and knowing that it definitely was his penis. Even his hair was different. It was straight with just the right amount of waviness to it to make it attractive. He actually liked how he looked now though he still needed to find out what the hell happened to his body!

He listened to the door and the voices of his sister and mother were no longer there. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around himself, rushing as fast as he could back to his room. He quickly dressed but noticed either his clothes were extremely large or tight. More his jeans being tight due to the third leg he now had hanging down. He left the rest of his stuff there but grabbed his backpack with his laptop and checked out his door for anyone. Seeing the coast was clear, he made his way quickly down the stairs and out the front door. He heard someone calling to him but instead of stopping, he doubled his efforts, got in the car and left.

Jasmine and Vanessa both stood on the front porch of their house. The man they saw must have been their brother/son Tony. They both looked at each other, knowing how the other one was feeling as they could see the pure raw lust in each others eyes. They both smiled at each other before a voice broke them out of their moment together.

"Mom, who was slamming doors? Is Tony home?" Isabelle asked. She was still wearing her sleep wear that consisted of an older t-shirt that was cut short and barely covered her smaller breasts along with a pair of panties.

Vanessa shook her head, "That I don't know, but if he was home shouldn't you be wearing more clothes young lady?" she asked with a pointed look.

Isabelle just giggled as she headed back to her room to gather her clothes and go shower. Since her father was usually away on business a week or two a month, she had gotten used to wearing less clothing around the house. This was especially true because of what her older sister had been showing. She loved the feeling when her sister would eat her pussy as well as when she would do the same back.

Vanessa tapped her chin and then went to the kitchen to grab the phone. She called Tony a couple times but kept getting his voicemail after a few rings. She was getting angered but needed to keep her cool for when he would finally answer.

Tony was flying down the highway on his way to the doctor's office and his mother seemed to be blowing up his phone. He knew she was going to get angry and didn't want to deal with her anger the next day and a half after he went back to the doctors office. The next time she called, after him not answering the first six calls, he answered finally.

"Hello Mother," he answered.

"Tony? Tony is that you? Your voice is different," Vanessa asked. He sounded manlier and it made her pussy throb just thinking about him.

"Yes Mom, it is me."

"Baby, was that you that left the house? You startled us by running out of here all the sudden." Vanessa could see her elder daughter getting closer, trying to listen in on her conversation. She could see that hunger in her eyes and knew something happened between the two of them but didn't know what it was. Then again, she was now wishing something had happened between her and her son, though she had never had any prior kind of attraction towards him.

She had even tried not to allow him to see her in too revealing clothing, though sometimes she did wear more provocative outfits so her husband would see her more. She did wish that her husband had been more intimate with her more often than not. That could be why she was feeling the way she was. She herself hadn't had sex in almost two months and most times she did within the last year, it was only about five minutes long with little to no foreplay. She only now realized how desperate she was.

"Sorry Mom. This all scared me and I need to know what happened."

"What do you mean baby? Are you trying to tell me that you just woke up like this one morning?" Vanessa asked, baffled at what he was suggesting.

"Actually ... I know it sounds like some kind of Sci-Fi show, but it was true. I'm on my way to a doctor that may be able to give me some answers."

"Okay baby. Be careful, but I want you back here and safe after you are done," Vanessa replied. She did want her son to be safe as she loved him as much or more than any mother could love their son. She had seen how depressed he was over the past couple years. She didn't want to intervene, just let him know that she would be there if he needed her. She never thought he would be close to suicide or drugs but she knew he was hurting.

Now however, she found herself in a full state of lust for her own son. Thoughts of being with her brother and the family love they shared started to flood her mind.

Her elder daughter stared at her, waiting for anything. All she would say is that Tony would be home later that day and for her not to worry.

All throughout his drive, Tony couldn't help but feel different. He knew he looked different and his mind was the same, but something was off to him. He had to carefully watch his speed as it took much less pressure for him to keep the car at the speed he wanted. He also felt more crammed in his car when it was much more comfortable the day before, though his old car was never really comfortable. As his hand gripped the steering wheel, he had to loosen his grip as he could feel and hear it strain under the pressure.

Tony stopped at a gas station to get a drink on his way and as he drank the soda in the parking lot, he almost spilled it on himself as he gripped the bottle. He would have to get used to this new body if he was going to be stuck inside of it for a while. Remembering the movie Surrogates starring Bruce Willis and how they took bodies that were robots and wondered if they had to go through the same thing he did. He would have to watch himself and make sure he doesn't take it too far and be extra careful else he would hurt someone.