Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was just glad his mind didn't change in all this and that he still felt like the same person. He would need to watch himself and make sure his new found power didn't go to his head too much.

###################################################################################

Tony arrived at the doctor's office. Most of the campus was shutdown and he hoped that she would be there still. He walked up to the office door, finding it locked as he expected. He then banged on the glass door, hollering to see if anyone would be there. He truly hoped that the doctor was there.

Nikko was sitting at her desk finishing up the paperwork that she had to get done. Her assistant Stacie had offered her help to finish up some of it. Though she was not as smart as the other assistant, Stacie was not looking to get into the doctor's pants and was also more willing to do the work.

With their combined effort, they were almost done when they heard a noise coming from outside. Stacie looked up to Nikko as they were both confused as to what the noise was. It was silent for a few minutes, and just as they were about to go back to the paperwork they heard the noise again. But this time it sounded like someone was yelling as well.

Stacie got up and headed out in the hall so she could see the door. From what she could see through the mostly clear glass door, there was a man that was pacing back and forth by the door, looking like he was worried about something. She told the doctor and got approval to see what he wanted.

She headed to the door and saw him looking like he was just about to leave. "Can I help you sir?" she asked sticking her head out.

"Yes, thank god that someone is here! Is the doctor in, I need to talk to her right away!"

"I'm sorry, but the office is closed." She gave him a once over and thought he was handsome, but was confused as to why his clothes were tight in some places but overly loose in others. It was almost like he had borrowed the clothes he came in with. It wasn't a turnoff, but more that something was odd.

"Please. I need to see the doctor. She gave me some pills and a shot yesterday and some weird shit is going on!" he started but then realized she was the same receptionist from the day before. "Wait. You were the receptionist yesterday when I came in. Ummm, Stacie right?"

"How do you know my name? I remember everybody that comes in here and I have never seen you before," Stacie asked, confused.

"Like I said, weird shit happened. Yesterday I was about six inches shorter and a lot fatter with curly black hair and a double chin. Remember me now? I came in right before you closed up."

Here eyes went wide as she looked him over a couple times. There was no way this could be the same guy. This guy was beyond hot to her and the other guy she wouldn't even give a chance in hell to. "Fine! I will get the doctor but if this is some kind of joke, I'm calling 911."

"To prove I'm not lying, I will wait right here for the doctor."

Stacie shut the door and locked it. Her mind was in a state of flux as she was trying to figure out how he could have changed so much in less than 24 hours. This had to be some kind of joke! She reached the doctor's office and told her about the man at the door. The doctor started to laugh but quickly stopped as Stacie had an odd look on her face.

"Well, let's go see if this guy is telling the truth," Doctor Nikko said.

They both went to the door and opened it but didn't let him in. Stacie suddenly remembered her taser and held it just in case he was trying to attack them. "So, you are supposed to be the guy I saw yesterday. I don't believe you one bit. Is this about the money?" Nikko asked.

"At this point, I don't care about the money. My name is Tony and we met yesterday when you came out and saw me looking at the fliers over there. Then when I was changed, you did a check on my dick and saw it was small."

"Okay, but if you are truly the same person, what size ..."

"One inch soft and two and a half erect, if I remember it correctly," he said smiling weakly at her.

Stacie tried not to laugh but she couldn't stop herself. She had never heard of a guy having such a small dick and wondered if she could even feel something that small inside of her. Her ex-boyfriend was almost 7". The doctor gave her a hateful stare and she composed herself.

"Doc, please don't be upset at her. What I was yesterday was pathetic and I was even close to suicide before I came into the office. Your flier had given me hope. Yes it may be bullshit and may not be, but with results like this how can I complain? I just want to know what happened and why I look like this after going to sleep."

Nikko's eyes went wide as she couldn't believe this was the same guy. She had a true way to tell if he was the same guy or not, she needed his blood. She could test it against the blood she sent over to Dr. Lemans, but she would need to have him check the new blood sample as well. "Please, if you would follow me."

Tony followed the doctor and Stacie back to the same examination room as yesterday. He felt strange standing there. "Everything feels smaller when you are taller."

"Now, I will need to do a physical examination and will need you to put on the gown again," Nikko told him.

"No need for the gown, but please don't act weird when you see it." Knowing the body he saw in the mirror today and the size of his cock, he had a new found confidence, one that was surging inside of him even now.

Nikko and Stacie looked at each other confused as to what he was talking about. As his shirt was pulled over his head, they both bit their lips looking at his chiseled chest. His muscles were perfect: not too large but not too flabby. When his pants left his body, both of their jaws dropped in awe. They saw what looked like a third leg hanging down. Nikko had to steady herself on the stool to keep from falling over. She sat down and rolled closer, catching Tony by surprise as she approached so quickly.

"Please sit on the table," she croaked trying to clear and steady her voice. She pulled out the ruler that was still in her lab coat and measured his flaccid cock. She couldn't believe it! "How is this possible. You are almost 7" and you aren't even hard!"

"You think that is something?" he asked as she looked up at him shocked. He jerked his cock a couple times, hearing light moans coming from both women as he did. After about a minute he was fully erect and she measured again, just over 11" and thick. He had to have the longest and thickest cock she had ever seen!

Nikko had to shake her head as she tried to compose herself. She saw Stacie was in a trance as she stood there playing with her pussy through her jeans, with her other hand on her nipple. Part of her wanted to strip and ride his cock, but she needed to figure out what had happened. She wrote her findings down on his sheet and pulled the needle and vial to take his blood.

When she was done, she turned to Stacie and snapped her out of her trance. "I need you to run this over to Dr. Lemans' lab right now. I'm going to call him and have him meet you if he is not there." Stacie whined initially but when the doctor was persistent, she turned and left.

Nikko called Dr. Lemans and let him know that her assistant was on her way over and it needed to be tested right away and against the blood from yesterday. Doctor Lemans was running some last minute tests but said he would give it a once over real quick. When she was done, she turned to Tony and smiled at him seductively. She took her lab coat off and could feel that her panties were already soaked. "So Mr. Sutton while we wait why don't you let me drain this monster? What do you say?"

Tony smiled wickedly back at her, "Umm ... Okay. If you think you can handle something this big, be my guest," he said, though barely realizing it came out of his mouth. He was amazed at his newly found confidence but wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Oh, I think I definitely can! It should take my assistant 10 minutes to make it to the lab and about another 10 for Dr. Lemans to run the tests he needs to. That should be plenty of time for me to get this monster off," she said with a purr in her voice.

Her blouse was very tight against her body and showed off a small amount of her cleavage out the top through the lace lining. Her jeans were very taut against her perfectly shaped ass. She sauntered over to him, swaying her hips as much as she could as she knelt down on the step that was used to get onto the table. Knowing this was going to be hell on her knees, she bent backwards to grab a towel. She made sure to do it in a way that showed off her flat stomach and push her medium sized breasts out as much as possible.

Once Nikko had the towel in place, she slowly took hold of his cock, feeling it twitch in her hand. With each twitch, she could feel her nipples and clit react. Something inside her wanted this cock and there was nothing that was going to stop her from taking it!

She started to lick up the back side of his cock, going the entire length. She still couldn't believe how large it was. She was practically drooling before she even put her lips on it. She moaned once she finally felt his head pass her lips, loving how it felt in her mouth. Pulling back abruptly, she noticed she was drooling more than she should be and didn't want to have her blouse soaked.

"I better take this off so I don't get it dirty," she said as she stood. She smiled at him as she lifted her blouse over her head and threw it onto the chair that held her lab coat, also removing her jeans as well so that only her thong covered her ass and pussy. She also unclipped her bra and stood there for a moment, teasing him before finally releasing the cups from her breasts. For her body, her breasts looked rather large as did her nipples. Her areolas were rather small and barely covered the area around her nipples. She didn't mind as it gave her breasts a unique quality to them that other women with normal or large sized areolas didn't have. She stood there for a moment caressing her breasts and tweaking her nipples. "So what do you think of my breasts?"

Tony was wide eyed the entire time. Other than catching a glimpse of his sisters or mother topless on the rare occasion or seeing his ex-girlfriend with her sheer bra on, he had never seen bare breasts in person before. Sure he had watched plenty of porn, probably more than most, but this was the first time a female was actually presenting her breasts to him for his viewing pleasure. "Umm ... I umm..." he said trying to get his feeble mind to work as his cheeks reddened as his lack of confidence from prior to day reared its ugly head.

"Tony, tell me something. Are these the first tits you have seen in person?" she asked as she cocked out her hip.

It felt like he had the full heat of the sun sitting two inches from his face because his cheeks were on fire. Without meaning to, he looked to the side, embarrassed. "Yeah," he whispered, barely audible enough for Nikko to hear.

"Well then, how about we give you some other firsts then as well? Have you ever had a blowjob before?" she asked with a hunger in her voice.

If Tony didn't know any better, he would think he was a piece of meat and she was a hungry lioness getting ready to pounce on her prey. "Yeah, this morning."

"Oh," she said surprised. She was just about to grab her clothes as she didn't want to force him to cheat on his girlfriend. "So your girlfriend gave you a morning surprise then?"

"No, it was my sister actually. She didn't realize it was me when she did it," he said shyly. He didn't know if he should be telling her this since he only met her yesterday. He also didn't know if the hunger he saw in Jasmine's and his mother's eyes would lead to anything.

"WOW!" she said surprised, Nikko didn't know if she could hold herself back if any of the males in her household were as attractive as he was, especially with this large cock. "Well then, I guess there is nothing stopping us from having a little fun then?" She saw him shake his head as she got back into position.

This time, she didn't go slow and immediately wrapped her lush lips around the head of his cock. She had wondered how much of him she could take. On her first try she got a little over halfway before her gag reflex kicked in, causing her to back off. On her second and third tries, she got about ¾ the way down before gagging. She knew if he wasn't as thick, she could get it down her throat, but the combination of length and thickness was causing havoc. Knowing she didn't have time to train her throat properly, she started bobbing on his cock, using her tongue to wrap its way around as much of it as she could.

To Tony, it didn't look like she was sucking his dick. It looked like she was trying to make love to it. The sensations that Tony felt running through his body was better than he had ever felt. He had jerked off many times before but from Nikko's touch and his sister's earlier, it was so much better. Like the difference between a crappy steak and the best one that you have ever had. He didn't have much to compare it to but he was feeling pure bliss along with some shocks of electricity running through his body. He then felt one of her hands massaging his balls and it only fueled that fire within him that was getting ready to explode.

After a about ten minutes of her expert treatment on his dick, he was nearing his orgasm . "FUCK," he yelled. "I'm close," he said as he looked down at her.

He expected her to pull back and jerk him, but she just smiled and the hunger in her eyes seemed to get fiercer as she doubled her efforts. The result was his balls tightening and then exploded, his cum shooting up his elongated shaft and into her mouth. Amazingly enough, his orgasm lasted close to a minute. He must have cum more in that one moment than he ever did in a six month period of jerking himself!

Hearing Tony's words, Nikko went into overtime as she wanted the white-hot prize that was building at the bottom of his shaft. She felt his cock jerk in her mouth a couple times and she felt her own orgasm hit as the same time his cum hit the back of her throat. She tried to swallow the best she could, but it was a losing effort. His cum leaked from around her lips as it ran down her chin to her neck and down her breasts.

Once he was done, she had a flowing river of cum running down the front of her body. It felt so divine to have his juices running down her body. Her orgasm wasn't as powerful as she had had before, but it was still an orgasm and she wasn't even focusing on herself. She didn't know how this was possible but it had happened and now she had to focus on trying to take that large cock.

"That has to be the tastiest cum I have ever swallowed," she said, though not to him but more out loud to herself. "Now," she said as she looked at him, cleaning his cum up with her finger before wiping herself with the towel and then discarding it on the floor. "How about I fuck this large piece of man-meat that you have here? Would you like to see it splitting my tight little Asian pussy open?"

Tony was just coming out of his post orgasmic state when he heard her talking to him. He just stared at her for a minute before he croaked, "Fuck yes!"

"Good. I would hope you would want to please your new little Asian fuck toy whenever she needs it!"

"You mean ... we can do this again?" he asked, his voice cracking and truly wondering if this was all a dream.

"I'm definitely willing as long as you are. Though we may have to be discrete as we don't want other females to take this gorgeous cock away from me."

She walked over to the sides of the table and opened it up so it was a little wider. She didn't know if their combined weight and motion would break the table, but at this point, she didn't care about it. She only had one thought in her head and that was getting that monster deep inside her.

She climbed up onto the table with him, straddling his hips, but not before moving her thong out of the way. She slowly lowered herself down on his cock, keeping her hands on his chest for leverage. As his cock slowly penetrated her, she had a quick orgasm knowing what was coming.

She had to stop for a minute and catch her breath before she could continue. She slowly inched her way down his cock until she was at the same point where she was deep throating him. She started to feel him stretch her out more and it caused her pain. She knew she had to stop her descent as she didn't want to be in pain and there wasn't enough time to get used to the gorgeous man meat underneath her.

Nikko started with slow long thrusts, feeling every centimeter, every vein of this fine cock throughout her walls. She was getting closer to orgasm. She couldn't believe that he could bring her to orgasm so many times so quickly. At most she had two orgasms during sex, three if the guy actually went down on her, which was very rare.

She also found it amazing that he was able to get hard that quickly after he unloaded his seed down her through and on her chest. She quickened the pace but had to stop abruptly as her orgasm flowed through her being. "FUCK! That cock feels so good baby."

Tony could feel her wall clenching down on his cock, massaging as her orgasm washed over her. She was shaking and he could see her legs looking like they were going to give out. He knew what he needed to do, mostly from watching her but also from watching enough porn. He took a hold of her hips as he started thrusting his own up. He had seen that she was not taking the entire length of his monstrous cock and was stopping at a certain point. He made a mental note as it must have been painful for her to take it any deeper.

He started thrusting his hips up, getting a good rhythm going. Once her orgasm was over, Nikko looked down at him as her nails dug into his skin. She was glad that he had taken control as it was something that she liked in men. If he had been any other guy, she would have found a way for him to throw her against the wall and ravage her. But he was a virgin and he needed to be taught how to fuck and what to do before the real fun could begin.

"Good, you feel so good baby. I'm getting close again," she moaned out loudly.

That gave Tony the confidence he needed to know he was doing the right thing. He started thrusting faster, making sure to get as much of his cock deep in her before pulling out. He held his grip on her hips so that she couldn't take control at the moment. "Holy fuck. I've never felt so full! Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUUUUCCCK EAISIGASFA!" she screamed in incoherently. She tried to thrust her hips down to take his full length, but Tony held onto them. As she tried to push down even harder, his grip on her hips turned deathly. He hoped he didn't hurt her with the grip on her hips, but it would hurt more if she took him all and he really split her open.

Her grip on his cock was so much that it started to hurt a little. But it still felt amazing, so much that he felt his balls boil. "I'm gonna cum. God fuck!" he yelled out.

"Do it baby. Fill me up. Fill me with your delicious cum and mark me as your bitch."

With that he grunted hard and came hard, filling her tight pussy to the brim. His hands became shaky on her hips and he did the only thing he could think and twisted her hips, forcing her to fall forward. Once he released her hips, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close for a few moments while she rode out her orgasm.

As she was starting to feel all her limbs again and was enjoying a sensual kiss with Tony, she heard the phone ring, startling both of them. She jumped up and ran to the phone, putting it on speaker as she slumped down into the chair. The sudden rush of blood to her legs caused them to feel weak.