Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Nikko," she answered.

"Are you trying to mess with me a day before Thanksgiving?" Doctor Lemans answered.

"Why would you ask that?"

"In the blood you sent over, the cells have perfectly bonded with the virus that was in the patient. Please tell me I can dissect this patient so I can see its brain and internal organs?" he asked.

"Emilio. You do know the patient is a human right?"

"Now that is funny," he answered. He looked over at her assistant and she was shaking her head with a huge smile on her face. "Wait. This was blood from a person? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Not in the least bit. He is sitting right here with me."

"I will need to check it some more as I didn't do a full workup yet."

"Sounds like a plan," Nikko replied smiling.

"Nikko," he said picking up the receiver so the assistant couldn't hear what he said next. "I know I don't have to tell you that you can't report this to the company. There is no telling what they would do to this young man." Nikko looked over at Tony whose eyes went wide. She smiled at him letting him know they would protect him. "Please use Ms. Bastilla if you need to. She has the resources to protect him if needed."

"Understood. I will give him the information. Get back to me as soon as you have the data so we can look it over."

"Will do and I'm sending your assistant back," he said as he smiled sending her on her way.

"Thank you Emilio for keeping this quiet for his sake. But let me tell you that the outcome of the virus was something that even I didn't expect. When we have more time, I will fill you in on the full details. Talk to you later Emilio." She hung up the phone and smiled at Tony who looked to be a little freaked out. "Relax sweetie. We will make sure your back is covered as best we can. We are not in this to hurt people, but more to help them."

"Thank you, I didn't ask for this to happen, though I can't be unhappy with the outcome so far. But what is this virus that he was talking about?" Tony asked, confused that maybe this was the biggest mistake of his life.

She started to dress and took a moment to gather her thoughts. "The purpose of the drug is to change the way the mind thinks. People who lack confidence both in relationships and life have more troubles than others. To help change this, there was one of two ways to do this: directly inject into the brain or to create a virus that would be able to attack the cells, thus getting the signals to the brain to change them. With this, we created a virus that would not hurt the body but instead would infect the cells. Since the virus was created by us, we could make sure it would do only what we wanted to. These trials were to see how the virus would work. So far, you are the only one that has had any change and I don't know if we would be able to recreate it or not."

"Wow! That makes sense but why didn't you tell me this before hand? And do you know if this is going to be permanent or am I going to get some sort of fucked up disease from this?" he asked a little upset that they were not truthful upfront with him.

"That was the company that is supporting this endeavor. Ms. Bastilla, whom Emilio was talking about, added some extra funding to us as she had the resources to help with this. She doesn't like the company and they don't like her either. She only helped as we were trying to do some good, though the company was more trying to make a new drug they can make money off of."

Nikko continued, "As for if this is permanent or if you will get any diseases, that much I don't know. All I can say is that this is not what we expected would happen."

"Well, I'm glad to have her on our side," he replied, as he started getting dressed.

"Yes, now," she turned around and wrote down her cell number on a piece of paper. "Here is my cell. You need to get a burner phone and text me the number. Don't tell me who you are, just send the number. Don't ever call or leave a voicemail because they can track you. If something happens where I know they are coming for you, I will send you the text 'monster' letting you know they know about you. If that happens, you are to call Ms. Bastilla and make arrangements. Only turn the phone one once per day and check for messages and respond if I send one. But remember this is only for emergencies. Do also know that I will never call you on that phone. If I need to get a hold of you, I will call Ms. Bastilla on one of her lines and get a message to you."

"Wait, what are you saying? Are they going to come after me?"

"If they find out about you, most likely yes. They will take you and treat you like a guinea pig and who knows what else."

"Okay, I definitely don't want that happening. But I don't have any money for a burner phone," he said knowing his money was running out until Friday.

She just smiled at him. "I can help with that." She ran out of the room now that she was fully dressed and grabbed the cash that she had for the other candidates though they had only had a couple and brought it back. "Here is ten grand. It will help you. I don't have anymore to give at the moment but just know we are looking out for you. Now you need to go. Oh and one more thing. You will want to change schools. I saw from your profile that your parents live closer to another school so when you transfer just give them an excuse that your parents need help at home so it doesn't look suspicious."

"Well, I guess I better get out of here and thank you for the help," he said as he hugged Nikko.

Just as he was leaving and heading for the front door, Stacie came back. Seeing that he was leaving she started to pout. "Why are you leaving so soon?"

"Stacie, Tony here needs to go, but if you want to get better acquainted with him, by all means but he does need to leave," Nikko answered as she gave his cock one last squeeze through his jeans. She was sad that she would not be able to have him between her legs in he office again but would have to find a way to get him at least a couple times.

"Sorry Stacie, but if you give me your phone number, maybe we can hook up sometime," he said as he smiled.

She got close to him as he pulled out his phone and put her phone number in. "Now, make sure you call me. I would definitely like to get a ride on that monster you call a cock and I'm sorry that I didn't think any better of you prior to your change." She knew she had to repent to make him happy with her and she hoped that her lithe body would be sufficient enough.

He grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. His other hand groped her breast as she moaned into his mouth putting her hands on his chest. Once they parted she looked at him, "If I knew you were this good a kisser, I would have given you a shot no matter what you looked like."

"Stacie, I have told you the better guys are not the ones that have the best bodies. In his case, I think we made a good guy into a one that has a perfect body to go along with it."

Tony could only smile as he gave Nikko one last kiss as well before he left. He left through the door and got into his car. He could only smile at how his life had changed and how he now had two women here that were willing to fuck him at a drop of a hat.

His drive home was long but it gave him time to think. He now had a stack of cash, but things could go sideways quickly. He started to build a plan in his head as he needed one if they were going to come after him. His first thought was to get out of that stupid job, though going into the job looking like this would not work. He would need to get his sister to get his stuff from his desk, not that he really needed the items but more that she would go in looking like a model and make all the guys jealous. If she was hooked to his cock as he thought she was, he could use this to his advantage.

Since he was going to leave school as well, he would need to break out of the apartment as well. Since he was only paying $300 a month for the shitty place, he didn't mind paying his roommate for the last two months and not living there. But again he couldn't go there else his roommate would know something was up. Then again, for his apartment, he could easily say he was his older brother and put some fear in that douche bag. The possibilities were endless in this new body, especially to people he didn't know yet.

To be continued ...