All Comments on 'Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 4 years ago
wow

my wife and I love this series. nice slow build with great sex, we hope that you continue this for a while to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 02

wow...the living room action was hot. well written...i will sure to be following this story into the next chapter. kudos

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hoping

Great story so far, just really hoping the dad isn't involved with the company funding the experiment

linnearlinnearabout 4 years ago
Stressed Out

I'm in for the long haul with this one, you hooked me at the start. I was hoping for Tony getting some payback on some people this chapter. The Sex with mom was amazing, thanks again for a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter!

I love it, please post the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Brilliant, next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs Proofreading to Reach 5 Stars

Poor proofreading--botched grammar, spelling errors and awkward word choices--are the only thing holding this story back from being 5 Stars.

There are different kinds of stories on this site, ranging from "quick fix" to "in it for the long haul" to "I skipped reading the sex scenes to find out what happens in the plot", and this one rests squarely between the first two. It's very well thought out, and the author clearly has several directions in mind. There sex is hot, and the leadup to it is at times even hotter, and the story elements between sexy bits are intriguing, keeping you wanting to read more.

A very promising story, and one I would love to see a conclusion to, even though that would take several more chapters, at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue this man, I am hooked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very strong

The scene on the couch involving the four of them was well written, highly erotic. The series been very well done. There have been a few small errors but nothing to take away the flow of the story. Looking forward to more.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Great story and

Yes there were errors but I overlooked them. Find an editor who can rectify these issues. But overall I enjoyed the storyline and look forward to the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Too long....

Way too wordy. Tony didn't do any of his family till page 5 of ch. 2. I skipped over a lot of it. I kept saying to myself "come onnnn"

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Overall a solid story so far but I wish you would reveal if there is pheromone component to the virus. There are a few "hints", or maybe not, but otherwise the women in the family's behavior is too fictionalized. I'm hoping we find out more about why the father isn't interested in a beautiful wife (I would assume affair). Ignore the bullshit complaints about the sex. Well written incest stories explore the complex relationships as well as the taboo sex. You're doing a pretty good job of trying to do that balance, less my previous comment. 4*

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Good story, needs editing

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Danny De Vito <---> Liam Neeson

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES