Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would have been pretty hard since I came out of the same pussy that I'm currently inside of. Plus, isn't it more erotic knowing that I came out of that tight mature pussy and now I'm the one that is making this pussy cum?" Tony asked, with a mischievous smile.

Vanessa moaned at his words, knowing he was right. It was hotter and more erotic that he was now back inside the place he came out of so many years ago. As she was starting to get control of her muscles again, her whole world flipped as she yelped.

Tony had quickly flipped her over so that he was now on top of her. "Now it's my turn to have some fun with you Mom."

"Ohh, God, son! Fuck your mother like you want to breed me!" Vanessa screamed out as she wrapped her arms around his body, her legs following suit.

Tony just smiled as he started to drill her, slowly at first but picking up his pace as he went. She had already cum on his dick and now it was his turn. Though just as he got a good rhythm going, he felt a depression in the bed and his head snapped over, looking directly at his little sister Isabelle.

"Why hello there, BIG brother," Isabelle stated in a seductive voice, knowing the peek-a-boo bra and panties she was wearing would catch his eyes.

"Fuck Izzy, you almost scared the shit out of me!" Tony exclaimed. Though his eyes had a treat due to her attire and the fact that her rock-hard nipples were pointing directly at him.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you but I got woken up when I heard Mom scream out," Isabelle stated, as she gave her mother a pointed look.

"Don't look at me young lady. It's his fault for fucking me hard right when I was trying to enjoy my orgasm," Vanessa replied, pointing to her son, hearing a giggle coming from Isabelle. Not that she was upset at him. More that it was his fault that she yelled out. Then again, she would not have it any other way as he would be the man to line her bed for many years to come.

"Mmmm," Isabelle moaned out, her hand going between her legs as her fingers teased her slit and rubbed her clitoris, "It is sooo fucking hot to see the two of you together."

"You are right that his is hot," Vanessa replied, looking back to her son for a second as their eyes met before looking back to her daughter, "But it is just as hot to see you two together."

"That it is Mother," Isabelle replied before reaching out to pull her brother's lips to hers.

Tony's hips started to move again as he was making out with his sister while fucking his own mother. That thought alone got his cock throbbing harder than it had been.

"FUCK!" Vanessa screamed out, "Why did we waste so many years waiting to do this?"

"You know little one," Tony said, breaking their kiss, "I think we should shut her up, don't you?" he asked her, putting his hand over hers, helping her to rub her pussy. Isabelle did not say anything in response but only moaned and giggled at the same time, which was funny in itself.

Tony then pulled his mother with him, flattening her out on the bed and giving his sister some room. Isabelle took the initiative and moved to straddle her mother's face, "Let's see how much you can talk with a face full of pussy, Mom."

Whatever it was that Vanessa was going to say was not heard as her mouth was covered in her daughter's pussy. And though it was not a bad thing, it was not the first time that she had her face full of her daughter's pussy. Many a night, since Isabelle's eighteenth birthday, she has shared her bed with her oldest. Now it had come full circle and the last of her children were now sharing their love with her and she could not be happier.

With her mother eating her out, Isabelle pulled her brother into a kiss. Once their lips met and their tongues began a fierce battle, Isabelle took hold of her brother's hand and moved it to her right breast. Taking the hint, Tony began groping his sister while fucking his mother.

Over the next hour, the three of them switched positions many times. Each of the two women had multiple orgasms and were fully satisfied once they were done. Tony himself had two orgasms; filling each of his woman's canals with his baby batter.

Knowing that her son had things to do today and that she would want nothing more than for them to get their errands out of the way so they could get back, Vanessa willed herself up on shaky legs. "Come on kids. Showers for the both of you and I will have breakfast ready."

"Ugghh!" Isabelle groaned as she slowly got up, pausing for a few seconds to give her brother's cock a quick kiss as she winked at him. "Can't we just make it a lazy day today?" she asked.

"Not a chance young lady. Your brother has things to do and we are going to keep him company. So, make sure you look... spectacular for this handsome stud," Vanessa replied.

Isabelle huffed again as she stomped down the hallway to her room. Tony could only laugh as he shook his head. "And what is so funny young man?" Vanessa asked as she cocked her hip out, putting her hands on her hips as she always did when she was questioning her children,

"No matter what has changed between us and all this," Tony said pointing to their nakedness along with the trail of cum that was running down his mother's leg, "You are all the same."

"And what do you mean by that?" Vanessa asked quizzically.

"Oh, just Izzy having her temper tantrums when she doesn't get her way and you always acting the mother. I mean you are a mother so why would you change, but I would have thought that you wouldn't be as scary when you are telling us to do something. But it seems you are the same."

Vanessa got a little smirk on her face as she sauntered over to where her son was sitting on the bed, "Well... not all things will be the same," she said as she took his head in her hands and kissed her son. Not like a mother kissing her son, but like a woman kissing the man she loved.

Tony's hands came up the back of her thighs to her ass and squeezed it hard, pulling her closer to him as his legs opened. Vanessa moaned in response but refused to release his lips from hers.

They stood like that for a few more minutes before breaking apart, "If we don't hurry and shower now, your sister will catch us with your cock buried inside of me and she will never forgive you for letting her go and not be included."

"I know Mom, but it's so damn hard to let you go sometimes."

Vanessa giggled at the compliment before heading to her bathroom, "Come on my stud of a son. Flattery will only get you so far and since there is only one more shower, we might as well shower together." Vanessa stopped in the doorway, loving how her son's eyes were glued to her thick Latin ass. She gave it a little shake watching how her son shook his head, trying to get his brain working, "Though if we do shower together, you do need to promise that we will shower and not fool around, at least not too much since your sister will be waiting."

"I make no such promise," Tony replied slyly as he stood up, his cock back to full hardness as it swayed in front of him as he walked.

Though there was a lot of touching and feeling on both sides, and an almost blowjob from Vanessa while she was cleaning the monster that Tony had between his legs, both Tony and Vanessa were able to keep their heads clear and focused on the task of cleaning up so as not to keep Isabelle waiting.

Once they were done, Tony hurried to his room to get dressed in what clothes he could find that would mildly fit. Vanessa quickly dressed and headed downstairs to start a quick breakfast, though by now it was more of an early lunch.

When they had finished eating and Vanessa had finished prettying herself up, which Tony and Isabelle cleaned up the kitchen in the meantime, they headed to Vanessa's car. Their first stop was the AT&T store so that Tony could get his burner phone.

As they pulled up to the AT&T store, they were happy to see that there were not that many people inside. It being Black Friday and all, they expected the store to be more packed and to have to wait hours to be seen. Luckily for them, the wait was only about ten minutes as the store had a bunch of sales representatives working and just about the same number of customers.

Tony explained to the sales rep what he wanted and was quickly provided with a pre-paid cell phone. He would only need it for talk and text, though mostly text, so he picked out the cheapest one, which ended up being a Nokia flip phone.

While he was talking with the sales rep and finishing up, Vanessa noticed that all the women in the store were looking at him with hungry eyes. She knew the looks in their eyes and knew that they wanted her son. But what was it that was drawing them to him? Yes, he was more handsome now but there were other guys out there that were just as handsome if not more who did not have just about every woman drooling over them. Was something else going on that she did not know about? It was possible and could be tied to that drug he took but for now, she just needed to keep her son safe.

Once they were finished, Vanessa grabbed her son's arm and guided him out of the store. A couple women tried to stop him and even one that looked to be with her husband and child, had even grabbed onto his ass and moaned loudly, causing Isabelle to swat the woman's arm away and the woman's own husband to pull her back, obviously confused as to why she would do that. As Vanessa looked back, she could see the woman shaking her head, as if coming out of a dream-state, as she tried to explain her actions to her husband. That made Vanessa feel uneasy as she knew their next destination was the mall and if the women were acting like this in this store, then a crowded mall would be like trying to fight through a zombie hoard. The one thing they had going for them is it looked like it was only when he was in a certain proximity to the women.

The whole fifteen-minute drive to the mall had Vanessa on edge. While Isabelle and Tony chatted about this and that, they seemed to be oblivious to what had transpired at the AT&T store. Vanessa knew she had to keep her cool. She just wondered if what was happening to the other women around him was also affecting her and her daughters. Though to be fair, she had always been attracted to her son as had her daughters to their brother. But it could have been what she is seeing in other women that caused everything to start with them. If it was truly the drug doing this, then she would be able to find this out once the affects wore off, if they ever did.

They pulled into the parking lot of the mall, specifically at the food court since they were set to meet Jasmine there in an hour or two. Tony had indicated that he needed to come here so he could get some clothes that fit instead of the clothes that were obviously not the right size for him that he was wearing. Luckily for him, he had some jeans that were extra tight and shirts that were bigger on him so that he did not look stupid walking around.

As they walked through the mall to their first destination, Vanessa could see the looks the other women were giving Tony as they walked by. A couple of them were even bold enough to try and bump into him, trying to push themselves between Tony and either Isabelle or herself. However, neither she nor her daughter were falling for that and were quite vicious at protecting Tony as they walked by.

The main store that Tony wanted to go to was on the main strip to the right of the food court and only halfway down to the main department store. This meant they didn't have to go too far to get to the store and had less interactions with other females.

Once inside the store, it was Isabelle who noticed the small crowd that was forming outside the store as the ladies watched while Tony went through the clothes, trying to find a size that might fit.

After a little over an hour of searching and trying on various things, Tony had picked out three pairs of pants, three jeans, three collared shirts and two regular shirts. Other than those, he really did not find anything else he liked and was hoping the next store would have what he wanted. Also, he would need to get new underwear, but he could always go to Target or Wal-Mart for that as it would be cheaper and easier to find.

As he went to pay for his clothes, Vanessa and Isabelle had noticed a couple things. For one, the crowd outside the store had grown and was starting to look like a small mob, with some of the women in the front even licking the glass, which they were quickly yelled at for doing by the store personnel. Another thing was, other than the one guy who was obviously homosexual and was trying his hardest to follow Tony around without being noticed, the other staff of the store, including two women, had not acted the same as the others outside. Even the cute little blonde manning the register was only lightly flirting with Tony and it seemed to be more playful and something she did often. Why was she not affected but the others outside were? It did seem to cross genders as the homosexual guy was taken aback by Tony, but the other two men who worked there were not. However, Vanessa did not know if they were homosexual as their co-worker was or if it only affected those who would be attracted to him. So far, it seemed to be the latter and could prove to cause even more troubles if guys were involved as well.

When Tony was done paying, he noticed the crowd seem to get excited the closer he got to them. "Uhh, Mom. What is going on? Is there some celebrity in here or something?" Tony asked looking around but only seeing a couple others browsing but none of them seemed to be anyone that he could recognize.

"No, son, I think they are here for you actually," Vanessa replied.

"Me?" Tony asked flabbergasted, "What would they want from me?"

"Mom thinks it has to do with that thing you took that caused all of this," Isabelle responded, gesturing to his change in appearance.

"Oh," Tony replied, feeling down, "Dr. Nikko said there could be side-effects since this has never happened before."

"That would be one crazy ass side-effect. Well other than the change in your appearance," Vanessa stated with a laugh.

"Well either way. We need to protect Tony. How about we head back to the food court and wait for Jas. Maybe with the bigger space, it won't affect as many people," Isabelle said, before finishing, "Then again ..." her words trailing off, not finishing her thought.

Tony looked to her quizzically but dismissed it when she shrugged her shoulders and gave him that cute little girl smile that she always did. He put his arm around her and motioned for them to head out.

The walk back to the food court would not have been as bad, except for the crowd that was following them. Occasionally, a single female would get closer, but either Vanessa or Isabelle would turn around and give them the evil eye, telling the woman to back off.

Once we made it to the food court, there seemed to be almost three times the amount of people there were from before, then again, it was Black Friday, and the malls did get filled up rather quickly. Tony thought that this could turn out badly, but both Vanessa and Isabelle were determined to wait for Jasmine to get there and they were getting a little hungry as well.

They quickly found a table, but Tony was getting looks from just about every woman there. Tony and Isabelle sat down at the table, sitting on opposite sides from each other when Vanessa announced she was going to grab something to eat and both Tony and Isabelle just asked for fries and a drink.

As Vanessa made her short way over to the food stands, Tony looked around and saw a lot of hungry eyes getting closer and closer. "I think we might have stirred up the hornet's nest," he said, seeing the crowd of females grow larger.

"Umm..." Isabelle started to say but didn't know what to do in that situation. "What do we do Tony? I don't want these nasty bitches to get their hands all over you."

"I say we run but... we have to get Mom."

Isabelle then stood up quickly, "I'll get her. Meet us by the exit and please be careful. Women can be crazy animals when they are in heat like these are."

Tony nodded and got up; however, he didn't get far before he was quickly surrounded. Women of all shapes, sizes and ages were grabbing at him, pulling on his shirt, arms, face and pants. "S-Sorry ladies, I'm taken," he tried to say only for them to ignore him. Each one looked like they were in a trance, like they were possessed by something that was drawing them toward him.

Tony had seen this once before when he was at the park and the mother and daughter duo had the same hunger in their eyes. Luckily for him at the time, he had all three of his family members to protect him, including the more vicious one, Jasmine. But now, he had close to a hundred women around him and Isabelle had run off to get their mother while Jasmine was meeting them later. He was alone and would need to handle this all on his lonesome.

However, one thing he did notice was there were some women that weren't reacting the same way. It seemed to him most women were affected but not all.

As he tried to push through the crowd, it got harder and harder as they packed in. He was being groped in ways that most men would enjoy any other time, but he felt more like a piece of meat being auctioned to the highest bidder and each person bidding, was able to get their hands on the prize before placing their bid.

Just as he was thinking how hopeless this all was and was close to breaking down, a spec of light shown through on the horizon. Two police officers were trying to fight through the crowd, trying to figure out what was going on. One was a taller black man while the other was a shorter redhead woman that looked to be in her early thirties or so.

"So, are you the one causing this crowd?" the officer asked, his partner helping to disperse the crowd the best he could.

"Please help. These women have gone crazy," Tony begged, hoping that it would not affect her too.

The redhead officer looked at him, her eyes narrowed as she stepped into him, looking like she was sniffing him. "I don't see what all the fuss is about. You are cute but that wouldn't make a crowd like this go crazy over someone like you." She paused for a second, as Tony was starting to get uncomfortable with her being so close. "Masters!" she yelled over her shoulder, as the other officer turned his head and responded. "I have the offender here. I'm gonna take him somewhere more ... private and have a word with him."

Tony didn't like the sound of that, but he didn't have any choice as the officer grabbed his arm and guided him to the side wall. There was a large post that she pushed him up against. "Now that we have some alone time, I want you to explain," she started as she was running her hand up and down my shirt, pulling it slightly up before releasing it, "why all these hot and sexy women want you."

"They are not all hot and sexy," Tony replied, trying to distract her.

But that did not come close to working, as she grabbed his hair roughly and slammed his head against the post. "You're not listening to me," she growled, her lips mere inches from his. "Why do they want you?"

"I-I don't know. They're all crazy."

"Hmphf!" she replied, her anger rising as her eyes narrowed. "Well, if you aren't going to talk, then I have no choice but to take you in." In a flash, she spun him around, pulling his hands behind his back before she cuffed him. "However, before I take you in, I need to search you," she whispered into his ear, her tongue flicking over his skin. "We don't want you to bring a weapon into jail and get another charge on you."

Once he was handcuffed, she turned him around and pinned him to the wall. Her hands ran up and down his body, grabbing him in ways he didn't want to be grabbed. Once she lowered herself and ran her hands up and down his pant legs, she finally got to where his semi-erect penis was and gripped it hard, causing him to whimper. "Mmmm. I think I found a weapon here that I'll have to confiscate."