Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone only rang twice before someone answered, "Dr. Nikko's office, Stacie speaking."

"Hey Stacie, it's Tony. Is the doc..." he started to say only to be interrupted by her.

"Tony! Oh my god! Why haven't you called? I mean, I've been so lonely thinking about you."

"I know Stacie, but I haven't had the time recently. But, if you let me talk to the doctor, I'll make sure to come and see you real soon," Tony replied. He hated praying on the girl's feelings like that, but he also knew that once this was all over, it would go away and she would be back to her normal self, just hoping that there was no permanent damage that she caused.

"You better or I'll find you. You know what?" Tony replied with a noise, letting her go on so he could get to the doctor, "I've masturbated eight times each day thinking about you and still, I'm fucking dripping like a fountain. I can't wait to have that cock of yours buried where it belongs." There was a pause as Tony didn't want to give her anything more. She was hot by all means, but the fact that she shunned him when he was there before meant that it was only a phase due to whatever was affecting him and not her true feelings.

"Oh! That reminds me. I was thinking about names for our kids and came up with a little list ... well it is a long list but I'm hoping that ten or fifteen kids won't bother you too much. Hell, I'll be the one having them, but it'll be well worth all of it if they are your children."

Tony then heard a noise in the background of the phone as he was pinching his nose, praying for this to end, "Stacie? Stacie who's on the phone?"

"Oh, hey doc, it's my future babies' daddy. We're talking about possible baby names." Stacie then went back to Tony, "So, I was thinking. Do you like girls with tats on them? If you don't mind, I wanted to get a tat that said, 'Tony's Breeding Cow' above my ass and also your initials above my pussy and over each breast. That would tell ..."

Tony heard a scuffle and what sounded like two cats fighting before a voice came back on the line. "Sorry about that Tony. It seems whatever's inside of you is more powerful than I thought."

"I found that out the hard way doc. Can you tell me what I'm up against or maybe when this will all be over?" Tony asked, knowing he was talking to the doctor now.

"For that, I'm heading back to my office where I don't have someone grabbing at the phone," Nikko stated, before hissing at Stacie who was trying to snatch the phone away. Once she got to her office, she closed the door and locked it, hoping Stacie wouldn't start clawing at the door like a cat in heat. Luckily, Stacie seemed to either leave or was trying to listen at the door.

"Sorry about that. Seems Stacie has become obsessed with you. Give me a second and I'll join Emilio to the call as he has something that may help."

After a few seconds of silence, another voice joined the call, "Nikko, are you there still."

"Yes Emilio and I have Tony on the line with you as well," Nikko stated, hoping the information would help, but she was doubtful.

"Hello Dr. Lemans. Hope you have some good news for me," Tony said, trying to stay hopeful that Dr. Lemans could help him.

"Well Tony, let's start with what I know for certain. Whatever this drug has done to you, by whatever means, it's turned on some dormant DNA that is causing all of your cells to release some primordial pheromone that I've never seen before. Now to what I don't know." Dr. Lemans sighed as he took his glasses off, "I don't know what it will cause or how long it will last. I'm working on something that may help to reverse those that are affected by it but won't know if it works and have no clue if there are any side effects to it."

"That makes sense Emilio, since Stacie has been like a crazed horn dog since Tony left and has been trying to do everything she can to find out where he is. Hell, her and my other student used to fuck like rabbits all the time, but she won't even give him the time of day anymore," Dr. Nikko explained.

"That's nothing doc. I went to the mall Friday to get some new clothes and it caused a mob of women to try and attack me. Hell, even one of the officers, that was a woman, ripped my clothes off and was blowing me like her life depended on it."

"Tony how did her eyes look. I've noticed that Stacie's pupils are fully dilated, her temperature is high, and her skin is flushed. It's like she's in a constant state of arousal."

Tony thought back to the woman and remembered seeing her pale skin was red around her face and upper chest, but the rest of it was normal. However, that's not what he remembered. It was the look she had in her eyes. She looked like a crazy woman who only had one goal in life and that was to take care of him. He explained this to them and there was silence for a few moments before Dr. Lemans spoke up, "Interesting. Sounds like whatever this pheromone is, it gets more potent as time goes by. That could be why Stacie acts like a cat in heat all the time, but the officer was more like you were a god to her or something similar. I'd need to examine their cells and yours now to be sure."

"But Emilio, if that is true, why would it not affect all women?" Nikko asked, hoping to understand why she wasn't affected by it.

"Could be some specific DNA marker or something else that is causing it. Hell, I have no clue at this point."

"Would sex cause the person to become infected or could it be that prolonged exposure could cause symptoms to last longer Dr. Lemans?" Tony asked, wondering why the officer seemed to clear her head but still had that fire in her eyes, but Stacie was still crawling up the walls for him even though he had not seen her since this started.

"Hmmm. That's some interesting questions. I would need to examine the cells of someone you've had sex with to see if that person could be a carrier. As for the prolonged exposure, that could explain why Stacie is still affected or it could be that it was the beginning and she got one of the initial doses of your pheromone that has a longer half-life."

"Doc, will you let him test your blood to see if it is transmitted?" Tony asked, hearing a gasp from Dr. Lemans.

"Nikko! Jesus! How could you sleep with your own case study like that?" Emilio asked, wondering what about him caused her to do it.

"Fuck Emilio. His cock is fucking huge. I mean, I've never seen one so big and just had to chance it," Nikko replied, knowing there wasn't any reason to hold it back any further.

"I don't blame you if it's as big as you say. Hell, my boyfriend's is only so big but I love him, so I don't mind," Emilio replied, hearing gasps from the other two. "What? Just because I'm a doctor doesn't mean I can't be gay."

"No judging here Dr. Lemans, but no offense, I would not have done anything with you. I just don't swing that way."

"Hmphf! Your loss, but my ass is better than most women's pussies and I can ..." Emilio started to say, before Nikko cut in.

"Enough Emilio. I don't need to know how good you might THINK you are."

"Anyway. Is there anything else you can tell me Dr. Lemans?" Tony asked, hearing them talking like they are fighting over him.

"All I can say is to stay away from women as best as you can and don't take any of the pills. If you are, stop right away and hope that it will end as soon as possible. I'm sorry this happened to you and for most guys, it would be a blessing, but based on what happened at the mall, it sounds more like a horrible curse than anything else. Being wanted is one thing but being obsessed over is another."

"Thank you, Dr. Lemans, and thank you Nikko. Sorry I had to let your secret out, but I want to make sure that anyone who's slept with me since would not be in mortal danger." Tony was more thinking about his mother and two sisters than about the redhead. Especially since the redhead only had a small amount of exposure.

The two doctors told him 'good luck' and he ended the call. As he looked over at Jasmine, she was still keeping the guys as bay and he headed over towards the door and motioned to her that it was time to go.

As he stepped out of the door, he placed a call using Isabelle's cell phone that he borrowed so that Jasmine had a way out. "Sorry boys. My man's calling and I need to get something big and hard in me," Jasmine said, pulling her hands free and using her bare foot to push the other man back.

"Well darlin', you got three big hard cocks here for you and by my count, three's a lot better than one," one of the men said to Jasmine.

Jasmine raised an eyebrow at the three men around her and crossed her arms under her breasts, lifting them up. "Tell you what boys. Why don't you show me what you got and IF you measure up to my standards, I'll let all three of you have your way with me as much as you want for as long as you want."

All three men got excited and moved so that all three of them were standing next to each other. They looked at each other and all three dropped their pants revealing their dicks to her eyes.

Jasmine studied them for half a second before she burst out laughing. She was laughing so hard, that the woman who was watching TV came in and joined in laughing with her. "Them ain't dicks boys. Those are little pee-pees," the heavyset woman stated laughing so hard it sent her into a coughing fit.

When Jasmine was finally able to breathe and the three men had pulled up their pants, she whispered into the heavyset woman's ear, "My man's got the biggest cock and it's over eleven inches long."

She watched as the woman's eyes went wide with lust and looked back to her, "You do let me know if he needs someone to handle his cock like no other has before and I promise you girly, I'll show you and your man ways to cum that you've never thought possible." The woman patted Jasmine's cheek as she headed back to her seat and her bag of cookies.

Jasmine smiled as she left the sleezy hotel, giving her brother a wink as she got back into the car. "Everything okay Jas? Those guys didn't do anything did they?"

"Aww. Is my new boyfriend jealous that other men were showing his girlfriend attention?" Jasmine asked, lust filling her eyes as she wanted to attack her brother. However, there was something that she needed to do first.

"No, just concerned about you being able to handle yourself around them."

"Uggh!" Jasmine groaned. "Between you and me, I need a fucking shower after they had their filthy mitts on me." She then saw Tony moving his hand to her leg, "Please don't touch me until after my shower. I wouldn't want to smell their filth on the man I love. Besides, that woman seems to want to show us things that would blow our minds."

"I don't know about you Jas, but I'm perfectly happy with you, Izzy and Mom. I don't need anyone else, even if they were to show me how to contact god." Jasmine giggled at his reference as they had grown up religious due to their grandmother, but their mother and father were not all that religious and did not got to church often once she passed.

Once they were home, Jasmine ran to the shower while Tony told his mother that he would tell her and Izzy what he found out when Izzy got home from school.

Tony joined Jasmine in the shower but noticed that she had started crying, "W-Why are you here? You showered this morning," Jasmine asked, tears running down her face as they mixed with the water that was spraying on her back and head.

Tony didn't say anything and instead finished stripping down before stepping into the shower. He stepped up to her, putting his hand behind her neck as their lips met in a loving kiss. Jasmine wrapped her arms around his back, her nails digging into his flesh as she held on to the man she loved.

It had scared her more than she'd thought being that close to those men as they only saw her as a piece of meat. An ass and a pussy they could fuck and use for their enjoyment. They didn't see her for the woman she was nor the loving and caring person she'd come to be. Only Tony could see that as every man or boy she'd run into was like those men, given not as unattractive, but still the same.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I promise I'll protect you with my life, no matter what," Tony whispered, holding her face in his hands as their lips were mere inches from each other.

"I-I know Tony and you're the only man that has or will ever be there for me like that." Jasmine paused for a few minutes, feeling his hot breath on her lips as her heart fluttered, "Now do you see it?"

"Yes Jas. I see it now. I see how you've loved me for so long and how no other could be in your heart than me." Tony paused before smiling, "Well no other than Izzy or Mom either."

Jasmine giggled and slapped his back before pulling him back into a kiss. They made love against the shower wall, bringing Jasmine to multiple orgasms before Tony exploded inside of his sister. When they were finally done and they stepped out of the bathroom, both laughing, their mother was standing there with her arms crossed and a look that told them they were in trouble. "You two do know there is a limit on how long you can shower. We can't go having each of us taking a long shower with him each day."

"What about one big shower between the four of us? I mean, isn't your shower big enough for four?" Tony asked seeing his mother huff in annoyance as she stomped to her room. Tony gave his sister a kiss before following his mother and having his way with her. He didn't make love to his mother or just have casual sex. No, she needed to be fucked and fucked hard. She needed to be treated like an animal and like an animal she howled as he pounded her hard.

Jasmine came to the door and watched them for a few minutes before blowing them a silent kiss as she left to go pickup her sister. Isabelle didn't drive to school as their mother didn't work and it was easier for her to pick Isabelle up instead of her getting a car, car insurance and then having to deal with parking in the student parking, which consisted of a large parking lot next to the school. Isabelle didn't need a car to impress her friends, so she was glad to have her mother pick her up. Plus, if she could convince her brother to pick her up, she could give him a blowjob on the way home.

All while Jasmine was gone, picking up her sister, Tony pounded his mother's mature pussy with a ferocity he didn't know he had. They moved all over the bedroom, making a giant mess before Tony finally erupted inside of his mother, filling her up to the brim. By the time they were done, Vanessa was passed out on the bed, laying on her stomach and snoring like a hibernating bear.

When Jasmine and Isabelle walked in the door, Tony had recovered enough so he was ready to go again. He'd hydrated and ate a little bit of food to regain some energy for what was to come next. Suddenly, Tony came out of the kitchen, fully nude, surprising Isabelle and Jasmine, though both women were incredibly happy to see their brother was ready to go.

Tony walked up and gave Jasmine a kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Give me a little time and we'll spend the evening together." Jasmine nodded and headed over to the couch while Tony turned to Isabelle.

"Umm. E-Everything okay big brother?" Isabelle asked, feeling nervous while her naked brother was staring at her.

Without saying a word, he scooped her up in his arms, causing her to yelp, and walked to and up the stairs. She tried to squirm in his arms, but he gave her a pinch, telling her to stop, "Ouch!" she yelped. "You do know I have homework I need to do right?"

Tony smiled, but ignored what she was saying. Their mother had told him that she was close to a 4.0 and missing a few assignments or calling in sick the next day would not kill her grades all that much.

Tony pushed the door to her room open and kicked the door shut before dumping her on the bed, hearing her shriek. "What the hell are you ..." Isabelle yelled, moving into an attack position. She was going to kick his ass, however, he cut her off.

"Strip down, Little One," Tony stated plainly.

Isabelle sat there, glaring at her brother and not moving. Finally, she moved to kneel on the bed and crossed her arms under her breasts in defiance. "Fine. I guess you don't want any then. I'll just go and give Jasmine some..." Tony started to say as he turned towards the door to leave.

"WAIT!" she yelled, putting out her hands. In record time, Isabelle stripped her clothes off and exposed herself to her brother, the man she loved and would do anything for.

Tony smiled, seeing how hard her little nipples were and the dew that was forming between her legs. He crawled onto the bed, like he was a predator, and she was his prey. Isabelle purred at his advance and they attacked each other, groping, touching and kissing each part of each other's bodies.

After what seemed like hours, Tony left Isabelle's room exhausted. His little sister and love was passed out on her back, cum leaking out of her vagina as her body still twitched from her latest orgasm. However, there was a huge smile on her face as she was snoring lightly.

As Tony walked down the stairs, he was light-headed and decided to walk a little slower, so as not to fall. Once he was at the bottom of the stairs, Jasmine was walking back to the couch with some alcohol in her hand. "You okay baby bro?"

Tony half-smiled, "Y-Yeah. Just need to regain my strength I guess."

Jasmine helped him to the couch and ordered some Chinese takeout for dinner. She desperately wanted to strip down and lay there with her brother, allowing his hands to touch what was his now, but with food coming, she knew the delivery person was not worthy of her body and thus she made sure to stay dressed. Instead, she sipped her cocktail while her brother took a little nap while he waited for dinner to get there.

After the food was delivered and Tony ate his food, ordering two meals for his hungry body, Jasmine stripped down, and they spent the rest of the evening watching movies and cuddling together. A couple hours later, both Vanessa and Isabelle came down the stairs. Both were on shaky legs and both looked like they'd been hit by a hurricane. Isabelle and their mother pulled up chairs and ate their food, after warming it up. Once they were done and everything was cleaned up, Isabelle crawled up and laid on her brother, snuggling up against his butt and legs. Vanessa didn't have a place to sit on the couch, given there were already three others there, so she sat down in front of the couch and was in perfect range of all three her children's arms as all of them put a hand on her.

"I just want you three to know I love you all, so much," Vanessa stated, a single tear falling from her face.

"We love you too Mom," Tony replied, hearing the same from both his sisters. They watched a couple more movies before all four of them headed upstairs to bed.

As they went to separate to go to their own beds, Vanessa stopped them. "I don't think so you three. Come with me."

"But what about our beds?" Jasmine asked, confused.

"We're all a family and a family that plays together, stays together. From now on, you three will sleep in my bed with me, unless there is a specific need for you not to," Vanessa stated, walking to her bed with her children in tow.

To be continued ..........